Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah, however, was still left out. Though she was happy to be providing the rest of the group with pleasure, she selfishly wanted some for herself as well. She thought she deserved it.

Just before Sarah was about to cry out in desperation, the tentacles suddenly shifted and began to reposition their bodies.

"I can tell that you care for your sister very much," The Queen said, looking up at Steven - or rather, at his pulsating dick. "That's why I think it's only fair for you to be the first to teach her the pleasures of life unique to women."

"What...?" Steven asked drunkenly.

"Mmmnnn... it's okay, Stevie..." Zoey playfully giggled. "You don't need to be shy... show me what it's like to be filled... I want it to be you..." She wiggled her body in a seductive little dance, causing the tentacles still playing with her boobs to swing back and forth, pulling on her nipples a bit. She groaned at the sensation but continued to stare lovingly at her brother... or maybe lustfully.

"It's alright if you're not sure how to do it." The Queen smiled and moved her fingers as if controlling a marionette. "I will guide you all to a realm of ecstasy you didn't know possible." The tentacles holding Zoey spread her thighs and lifted her knees up to her shoulders, making both of her wet holes gape obscenely as she was moved to be positioned right above Steven's stiff cock. He seemed to be embarrassed and blush for a split second but his expression quickly melted into a stupor of desire as he stared straight into his sister's exposed, dripping pussy.

He flinched in surprise as he felt something brush between his legs. He glanced down to see Sarah looking back up at him. She was held parallel to the ground with her mouth pressed up to his swaying balls, which she began to tenderly lick and suck, drawing each one into her lips for a moment and enjoying the sensation of his smooth shaved sack against her exploring tongue.

She was enjoying the view of Steven's penis and Zoey's cunt above her eyes... before the teen girl's juices drizzled down onto her face, causing her to close her eyes. Sarah's own pussy was endlessly dripping and she could feel her crotch tingle and throb with desire. Her suddenly opened in surprise as powerful tentacles pried her legs apart. All at once, she felt a familiar cock ram deep inside of her pussy, causing her to gasp and squeal in surprise as she continued to nuzzle into Steven's warm balls.

Adam had been positioned in a pose similar to Zoey's, with his legs up to his shoulders and his genitals hanging below him. The tentacles had begun to swing him back and forth so that his rigid shaft neatly slid balls-deep into Sarah's splayed cunt, causing his balls to slap noisily into her ass cheeks as the wet sounds of fucking got louder and louder with each faster thrust.

Sarah moaned in delight, feeling herself quickly getting close to orgasm as Adam's large manhood scoured her insides. She opened her eyes again and saw Zoey's dripping pussy slowly being lowered onto her brother's cock. His glans pressed up into her stiff clit for a moment before she was repositioned and powerfully slammed down onto his shaft, making her young, tight cunt completely envelope his throbbing rod.

Sarah took this moment to begin licking back and forth between Steven's balls and Zoey's exposed, tight asshole and perineum, making sure to lap at the point where Steven's shaft entered his sister's vagina. Sarah's tongue began to lick the air, however, as the tentacles began to raise and lower Zoey's body, forcing her to ride Steven's cock.

Both siblings moaned in pleasure as Zoey's head lolled forward against Steven's chest, her nipples brushing along his skin as she bounced up and down on him. Sarah was fixated on watching the two of them fuck only inches from her face while also enjoying the ripples of pleasure coursing through her body from being fucked herself, but she suddenly blinked in surprise as her syrupy brain realized something.

"Ngh... ahh... Z-Zoey... you're not a virgin...? Ohh!" Sarah managed to get out between gasps.

"Mnn! Mnn! Ah! Why... Gngh! Why do you... Ah! S-say that...? Hahh...! Zoey moaned. "Th-this is my -AH! F-first time... with a... MNGH! GUY!" She let out a giggle. "I'm - oh god! - so happy it's with my Stevie... ahhh!"

Sarah doubted that Zoey really would have wanted to have sex, much less her first time, with her own brother - but such was the power of this incredible aphrodisiac. Sarah had expected to see some blood drip from Zoey's newly penetrated womanhood, but none came. Either something about the girl's dip in the nectar pool had changed her, or she had simply broken her hymen before... possibly from a dildo? She did give off the impression of someone who, while shy to discuss sex in front of others, had more knowledge in that area than she liked to let on.

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhhhn! Hah! I'm close!" Sarah gasped and laughed in ecstasy as Adam's cock and balls repeatedly slammed into her. She could feel her climax rising until she couldn't hold back any longer - not that she intended to. She spasmed and came at the same time as Zoey and Steven. Her face became covered in the combined semen and pussy juice pouring out of Zoey's twitching cunt she while gushed her own fluids out onto Adam's shaft. The sensation must have pushed Adam over the edge too, as she felt his warm cum fill up her insides and ooze out down between her ass cheeks.

"W-we're gonna get pregnant...!" Zoey sputtered. "I-I can't be a mother...!" The shock of the realization seemed to momentarily snap her out of the drug-induced stupor they all shared.

"You're correct, actually." The Queen suddenly spoke up. She had been watching them all while lounging on her throne with a bemused expression on her face. "I have new plans for you two daughters and being impregnated would indeed be troublesome... for now. Worry not; the bodies of my children are but putty in my hands." Sarah watched wide-eyed as two tentacles rose from The Queen's head, each with a needle on the end. She clenched her eyes as it neared her and felt a gentle prick as it entered her neck.

Opening her eyes after the mild injection, she saw that Zoey had been similarly treated.

"These will prevent ovulation for the time being," The Queen continued. "Please continue to fall deeper into pleasure without worry. Let's try a new position, hm?" She waved her fingers through the air again and their bodies changed positions.

Sarah and Zoey were both turned to be perpendicular to the ground and forced into a 69 position, their legs wrapped around the other's backs. Tentacles wound around both of their bodies to press them close together, with Zoey's back facing downwards as she looked up into the older woman's juicy slit.

She had obviously never thought about being with a woman before, so she hesitated to take action despite her extreme arousal. However, as soon as she felt Sarah's warm breath against her own moist petals, followed by a teasing tongue against her erect clit, she gave Sarah's pussy a few tentative licks before falling in love with the taste. Both women began eagerly sucking and lapping at each other's dripping cunts, mewling and gasping in pleasure.

"Mmmnnn... S-Sarah...!" Zoey moaned. "I didn't know vaginas could taste so... so... delicious??" She hungrily buried her face between her professor's thighs.

"Yours is so sweet..." Sarah murmured into Zoey's swollen lips. "I... I can't stop myself... I know it's wrong but... hmmnnnn" She gave up trying to piece her scattered, gooey thoughts together and simply resigned herself to the joys of eating pussy.

Adam and Steven watched the two women with enraptured stares. Their legs were both up to their shoulders and their cocks and balls pulsated and swayed, dribbling pre-cum as they got even harder from watching the hot lesbian scene.

Soon, Sarah's juices were gushing down Zoey's chin while Zoey's own fluids leaked down her ass. The rejoicing group of naked humans below enjoyed the warm rain on their bare skin. One woman even laid down on her back and spread her pussy with her fingers, trying to catch some of the falling juices in both her own hot cunt and her mouth.

It wasn't long before the tentacles helped Adam and Steven put their desperately shaking and throbbing erections to good use. Sarah glanced up as she sensed movement near her, seeing Adam's genitals slowly approaching. She moved her mouth out of the way as his girthy cock was pressed up against Zoey's saliva-covered mound.

"Well hey there," Sarah cooed, smiling happily at Adam. "You want to share?"

"Doesn't seem I have much of a choice," he replied with a goofy giggle. Sarah's heart leapt at the cute display. She watched as his thick shaft slowly entered Zoey's cunt, sliding between her glistening pink lips. Sarah felt Zoey's legs squeeze around her waist in surprise from the sudden intrusion, but then flinched herself as she felt another cock push into her own pussy, making her shudder in pleasure.

"Doesh that feel good, Shtevie?" Sarah heard Zoey ask in a small, slurred voice. Steven merely grunted back in reply, letting out a satisfied moan as Sarah playfully squeezed her vaginal muscles around his shaft. "I'll help you feel good too..." Zoey said in a resolute tone.

Sarah guessed that Zoey had begun to lick and suck at her brother's balls, given how the girl's chin brushed against her inner thighs and from the occasional wetness lapping against where Steven's cock was entering her slit. Zoey's tongue would swirl around her aching clit before gliding along Steven's dripping shaft, teasing both of them with surprising skill.

Sarah moaned as Steven's thrusting got faster, looking down to see Adam's own raging boner pumping in and out of Zoey's pussy accompanied by sloppy, wet smacking sounds. She could tell that a tentacle was pushing on Adam's waist to force him to fuck the teenager, but he didn't seem to be doing anything to resist.

Sarah grinned seeing Adam's content, blissful face as Zoey's tight little twat milked his cock. She had to admit that the girl's fresh pussy was quite impressive. She needed more herself. Sarah began to nuzzle her mouth against Zoey's fluffy golden pubes, enjoying the girl's scent, before sucking her stiff little bean into her mouth and rubbing it relentlessly with her tongue.

Zoey began to squirm and shake against Sarah's body, which was relatively calm. Sarah had a bit more experience and had not been exposed to as much of the aphrodisiac as her, so she imagined that Zoey likely was reaching orgasm much faster than she was.

As if on cue, she felt Zoey's entire body tense and then go limp in release, squirting out a spray of pussy juice that went up Sarah's nose a little, making her sneeze and bump her face into the girl's quivering clit, seemingly pushing her to a second orgasm almost immediately after the first.

It wasn't long before Sarah reached orgasm herself. She felt the familiar pressure build up inside of her body and heat flooded her face as she screamed into Zoey's clit. For her first time licking pussy, Zoey was doing an astounding job. Steven's cock didn't stop pounding Sarah, despite her inner walls suddenly squeezing around it. Instead, the pace quickened until she felt a huge burst of warmth fill up her insides and begin to gush out of her pussy. Steven had exploded inside of her, flooding her horny hole with a shocking amount of cum.

Sarah heard Zoey gurgling and sputtering from behind her. The sudden geyser of fluids flowing from inside Sarah's cunt must have splashed down straight into her face and mouth. Sarah could see several thralls below rushing to the area behind her as if to catch some of the falling juice. Some of the thralls stayed behind, however, looking up at Adam's swaying balls in anticipation.

Their patience was soon rewarded as Adam moaned and spasmed, shooting a large load of hot semen deep into Zoey's young womb. Sarah hungrily licked as much of the spunk gushing out of Zoey's cunt as possible, trying not to let any reach the undeserving thralls below. Adam was HERS. This proved to be an impossible task, as Adam seemed to just keep ejaculating without end. No doubt his glans was extremely sensitive from just climaxing, so being forced to keep fucking such a tight hole must have been pushing him far past the edge. The thralls danced happily below as his jizz rained down onto tits, mouths, and exposed genitals.

All four of them groaned and shivered in satisfaction, happy to be sharing this pleasure with their companions. Suddenly, the tentacles pulled the men away from the women's dripping pussies with a wet squelch. Adam's hard cock slapped up against his stomach in front of Sarah's dazed face, spraying her with droplets of the cum and pussy juice that was coating his shaft and dripping down his tight balls.

"I can sense the love between you adorable couples," The Queen complimented from below. Sarah had almost completely forgotten about her, and the rest of the world for that matter, after being completely consumed by lust for so long. "I believe it is time for you all to get to know your partners of the same sex a bit better as well. The joy and affection must be shared equally, after all."

At The Queen's command, the tentacles holding all four of them pulled their sweating bodies apart and brought the two women into the same positions as the men, arms secured behind their backs and legs spread up over their shoulders. They all happily looked around at each other's exposed bodies, taking a moment to appreciate the sight of their companion's genitals, all glistening lewdly with each other's juices.

Suddenly, Sarah and Zoey were forcefully pressed chest to chest against each other, causing their hard nipples and erect clits to rub together. Their flushed faces were only inches apart as they beamed at each other. Zoey's head was covered in cum, which lazily dripped off of her chin and blew small bubbles out of her nostrils as she breathed.

"Oof..." Sarah groaned in mock disgust. "Someone's got pussy breath."

"I'm assuming you're talking about yourself?" Zoey teased, sticking out her tongue, which became covered in the juices from around her lips. Sarah's and Zoey's words came out of their mouths with a syrupy thickness as they still managed to grasp the barest threads of their personalities despite the pink cloud of desire swirling through their brains from the powerful nectar.

"Oooh... brace yourself, professor..." Zoey said in a playful voice, watching something over Sarah's shoulder.

"Wha...?" Sarah nervously chuckled in confusion. "Didn't I tell you to just call me 'Sarah'?"

"Oh... right... right... right..." Zoey whispered to herself, as if trying to collect her thoughts. "Mmm... Sarah... here comes... what is it...? It's so blurry..." Her eyes squinted as if trying to focus her vision, but she soon gave up and just let out a cute giggle. "Here comes a really, really big penis, I guess!"

"A big...?"

"It's mmmmmassive Sarah. Oh my god it's going to tear us opennnn! Hehehe..."

"Th-then let's tackle this problem together, as usual." Sarah gulped but let out a reassuring smile.

"Yeah! Here it co-OH!" Zoey squealed as whatever it was made contact with her.

Sarah felt it too. Instead of a phallus plunging into her hole, she was instead greeted by a very thick tentacle gliding up past her crotch, sandwiched between the two women's wet pussy lips. The slimy tentacle was thicker than a leg and was covered in warty bumps and writhing little cilia that brushed against both of their clits as it grinded past them. It somewhat gave the impression of a fleshy pink automatic car wash scrubber brush. Sarah felt it push up between their stomachs and then up through their cleavage until the top of the tentacle was at chin-level.

It looked very much like a huge cockhead with a flared base that sported small ridges all around the circumference. It even had a small hole at the very tip, just like a real penis, from which two small pink worm-shaped tentacles suddenly slithered out of.

"Looook," Zoey moaned with drunken excitement. "The big weenie is giving birth!" Sarah laughed at her goofy observation before gasping as the two small tentacles made their intentions clear. They crawled down to Sarah's breasts and began to rub against her nipples to keep them as hard as possible before tightly wrapping one end of themselves around the taut flesh and then doing the same to Zoey's nearby nipples. The result was that the nipples of both women were tied together by the thin worms.

The thick phallus between the two of them suddenly started to glide up and down between their bodies, coating them in slippery slime and devilishly brushing against their gaping pussies and clits, causing them both to moan and gasp. The tentacle was so large that it pushed their chests apart each time it slid up between their tits, forcing their nipples to pull away from each other. The worms connecting their nipples would tighten from this and cause their nipples to pull on one another over and over again, eliciting squeals of pain and pleasure each time.

Soon, the stimulation became too much for the two women to bear and they lolled their heads forward, watching the huge cock pumped up and down, sandwiched between their nubile naked bodies. Sarah looked up as she felt soft lips hesitantly press against her flushed forehead. Zoey's blushing, sweating face was only an inch from hers and her eyes were misty with lust. Giving into the mood and her overpowering arousal, Sarah greeted Zoey's slightly parted lips with her own, first with a gentle peck on the lips and then slowly working into a deep, sloppy kiss.

"Hmmmmnnn..." they both moaned into each other's mouths. Their tongues swirled and danced over one another's with inexperienced but eager motions, desperate for touch. Suddenly their mouths were forcefully parted as the giant tentacle cock pushed up past their lips. Undeterred, they simply began to kiss and lick at the huge tentacle glans, working together to pleasure it. Sarah glanced down and noticed The Queen's eyes slightly closed, biting her lip in pleasure as she leaned back in her throne. What remained of Sarah's analytical mind wondered if perhaps The Queen could sense this meaty tentacle's pleasure.

Sarah also noticed that the guys were sharing an intimate time as well. Pressed together chest to chest much in the same was as her and Zoey, a single large tentacle had swallowed both of their hard cocks. It endlessly oozed a thick lube-like slime and was filled with hundreds of small vibrating feelers that stroked their cocks together. Their shafts and cockheads slid back and forth along one another as they shared in the intense sucking and stroking sensation.

Like the women's nipples, both of their balls had been connected by the small worm tentacles, which tightened every so often and caused their scrotums to tug back and forth. They were loudly grunting and groaning in pleasure when suddenly Steven gasped in shock as a much larger worm-like tentacle began to probe his puckered starfish. It squirted slime onto his hole and pushed up into it. Steven's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to let out a sound but instead the end of the tentacle slithered from his gaping lips and swiftly pressed into Adam's lips.

Adam, in a daze, dutifully opened his mouth and allowed the tentacle passage down his throat. He momentarily started to gag but then seemed to recover. A few seconds later, the end of the tentacle squeezed out from Adam's anus and the tip opened up to reveal several small feelers. Sarah noticed that the other end of the worm-like tentacle was now hanging out of Steven's ass and had done the same. The feelers began to vibrate and found their way to each man's scrotum, held taught by the other tentacles. Some tendrils began to tickle and tease their sensitive, bulging testicles while others began to rim their stretched assholes.