Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey was lost in her own personal world of ecstasy. She didn't care about anything else other than reaching her next orgasm as fast as possible, which was usually no more than a second or two away. Sweat poured from her body but the tentacle in her mouth supplied her with all the nutrients she needed to stay happy and healthy. She didn't know how long she had been in the pod. Minutes? Hours? Days, even? Time was a foreign concept to her now as her fuzzy brain felt like it was constantly crumbling to pieces, but forced to stay together through the sheer power of the nectar.

She writhed and moaned - a slave to the impossible pleasures exploding through her body. It had only been about five minutes. The Queen smiled contentedly at her squirming captive. She pressed a hand to the side of Zoey's pod and it slowly closed around the girl, confining her in pure darkness and muffling her pitiful cries.

As The Queen strode away, humming to herself, tentacles descended from the ceiling and reeled the pod containing Zoey's naked, endlessly cumming body back up into the ceiling to join the countless others. Her distant screams and moans joined those of the other people around her undergoing the same torturous bliss. As the lighting in the room dimmed again, the chamber returned to its original silence.

***

Far above the tentacle-filled chambers, the Taker in possession of Sarah, Adam, and the other woman stalked the city streets for new victims. It had been a few hours since they had crested the surface of the hive and tentacles now sloppily plunged in and out of the women's messy pussies while they continued to lick at each other's swollen clits. Adam continued to squirt inhuman amounts of semen, most of which went to fueling the pulsating tentacles around them, while some was spared to douse the women, or even himself, at times.

Sarah's cum-caked face lit up in excitement as she looked past the jiggling black ass in front of her nose to see a woman step out from an alleyway. Her blue skin glistened in the setting sun and she held a glimmering dagger in her hand.

"Found you," A'luhr muttered, brandishing her weapon.

"Found you," Sarah thought, and the Taker advanced.