Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 07

Story Info
A'luhr gives the group a spark of hope.
14.2k words
4.77
17.1k
23

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worldender
worldender
431 Followers

Note from the Author:

Hello again everyone! Thanks so much for your patience as I took the time needed to sort things out and start writing again! Over the past *checks watch* YEAR or so, I told many people many times that the next chapter would be done soon. However, every time, life got in the way. A new job, new relationship, travel, other projects, the end of covid restrictions, and good ol' fashioned burnout all took a toll. I did my best to keep in touch with everyone who messaged me, and all of your encouraging comments really helped keep me motivated. Fortunately, things have finally settled down now and I can get back to writing (and drawing, I hope) on a more regular basis.

Starting this chapter, I will be publishing shorter installments, so as to maintain a steady content flow. Writing gigantic 40K word short stories each chapter was clearly too taxing on me to maintain for long. While ambitious at the start, it quickly led to serious burnout, and wasn't a writing schedule I could really handle after several big life changes.

Hopefully these smaller uploads will suffice for everyone -- I've also heard feedback that some people find trying to read such large installations a bit daunting (which is understandable), so this should also make the act of actually reading the story less of a chore for you all (while making it less of a chore for me to write lol).

This chapter is technically only the first half of what was planned to be chapter 7, so the pacing (and amount of sexual content) isn't what I initially had in mind. I initially planned to have chapter 8 be the first "small chapter", but I wanted to share this portion now just to give everyone SOMETHING after such a long drought of content.

That said, the next part/chapter should be ready pretty soon, so there likely won't be a long wait until we get to see all the interesting new ways the Krinis have been evolving and using their cattle since Sarah and co last encountered them. Trust me, there's a lot yet to come. I'd love to be able to commit to a monthly release window or something, but I'll see how things go over the next couple chapters or so.

Anyway, as always, thanks for your continued understanding, patience, and support! I hope you manage to enjoy this chapter despite it being kinda oddly paced.

_________

A'luhr led the rest of the group as they slowly made their way through the winding, fleshy tunnels of the Krinis hive. Adam was still passed out from exhaustion, so she carried his trembling, naked body over one of her shoulders while Sarah leaned on her other one for support, trying to regain her energy while still moving expeditiously.

Zoey was in an even worse state than Adam. Her entire slender form was drenched in a mixture of sweat and cum, which had mostly dried into a sickening crust that made her pale skin shine in the dim lighting. Steven had desperately attempted to clean her off, but all he had at his disposal was his own bare skin - which was in only slightly better condition than hers - so there was little he could do.

Steven now held Zoey's unconscious body in a fireman's carry, flinching in embarrassment every time he felt his sister's still-hard nipples brush against his back. He trailed slightly behind the much stronger alien woman, but he didn't mind. Despite all they had been through, seeing A'luhr's shapely, tight blue ass bobbing up and down in front of him still served to put some pep back into his weary step.

The sounds of dripping fluids, moaning human captives, and squelching tentacles permeated the darkness around them as they walked in a nervous silence. A thick, sweet smelling haze filled the air and tenderly caressed their exposed flesh. Sarah felt her nipples stiffen slightly, but tried to keep her eyes locked dead ahead, as if worried that glancing at the slithering walls would greet her with the sight of a mottled tendril lurching out towards her, ready to drag her helpless body back into that hell of endless pleasure. Soon, however, the silence became too much to bear.

"Where are we going?" Sarah croaked, still having to exert considerable effort to speak complete sentences. "Did you find a way out before rescuing us?"

"Not quite," A'luhr responded, keeping her attention on the floor ahead of them to determine the optimal footfalls for avoiding any squirming, wayward tentacles. "These tunnels seem to have grown even more labyrinthian over time, so finding an easily accessible exit would be close to impossible, especially as we do not know how much time we have before The Queen returns." Sarah's already haggard expression drooped even further in disappointment.

"Yeah, but A'luhr thinks there's a chance we might find her ship somewhere in here!" Steven said, clearly trying his best to inject as much optimism as he could muster into his tone.

"Sh-ship...!?" Adam suddenly gasped, his eyes popping open as he jolted awake. The jerking movement caused him to fall off of A'luhr's shoulder and land on his rear in a pool of mucus-like orange slime. Sarah reached a hand down to him and he clasped it, rising unsteadily back to his feet while the orange goo dripped off his balls in goopy droplets. Sarah's eyes briefly flickered downward at his crotch but then awkwardly darted away as Adam finally stood in front of her.

"Oh, come on," Adam sighed, rolling his eyes. "We're all naked here, right? We've seen and done so many... things... already! So why are you being so prudish?" As Adam spoke and got a better look at his naked girlfriend, his penis - which had only recently started to soften for the first time in weeks - began to swell yet again. He mumbled something incoherent and hastily hid his erection with his hands. "...You, uh, said something about a ship?" Adam coughed, trying to regain his composure. Sarah smirked as Adam took A'luhr's arm that she offered him for support.

"It is not a certainty," A'luhr continued, walking slightly slower than before now that she had to deal with Adam's uncertain steps as well. "However, I believe it possible that my ship is mixed in with the non-organic refuse stored somewhere in the hive."

"Huh?" Sarah said, looking up at A'luhr in confusion. "The Krinis store trash?" She hadn't considered such an advanced alien race needing to deal with such mundane chores.

"I have noticed that instead of simply dissolving the captured humans' garments - something that should be quite possible for the Krinis - they instead prefer to physically remove them, possibly as it requires less resources. But where are all the discarded items?" Sarah raised her brows in surprise. Now that she thought about it, wouldn't it make sense for there to be piles of shredded clothes strewn about the squishy floors of the nest? From what she could tell, however, the surfaces were all immaculately clean, besides the countless rippling puddles of alien mucus and human cum, of course.

"It makes sense that they would want to keep the tunnels clear of debris given their need to sense vibration," Adam mused. "But how are we supposed to find whatever chamber they are using to dump stuff, if such a room even exists?"

"Simply follow the trail," A'luhr replied, using her long, antennae-like eyebrows to gesture towards a fork in the tunnel ahead. Sarah squinted into the dimly-lit recess of the fleshy walls. At first, all she saw were the several dozen naked bodies, helplessly trapped within the pulsating surfaces while being fucked in milked. Their muffled screams and moans distracted her for a moment, but as she looked closer, she saw another form of movement that stood out from the sea of otherwise writhing tentacles and limbs.

A pair of blue cotton panties was being quickly dragged along the floor by a small tentacle-like worm. There were several other pieces of clothing being taken away by the little workers as well, ranging from individual socks and shoes to tattered pants, and even an entire pink sundress that must have been yanked up and off of its previous owner all at once. They were all covered in slime and blended in with the glistening floors around them.

When Sarah had previously been navigating the tunnels, she had either been too focused on the dangerous, waving tentacles to worry about looking for wayward clothes, or been too overcome with nectar-induced lust to seek out anything other than her own pleasure. Now that she thought about it, maybe she had seen a stray pair of boxers move past her face while she feverishly sucked a stranger's unnaturally large erection protruding from a mass of tentacles, but she hadn't thought much of it at the time.

"I imagine it would be impossible to store everything in one area," A'luhr continued, satisfied that the rest of the group seemed to have finally caught on. "So it is most likely that the ship would be brought to the chamber closest to The Queen, which is an area we are fortunately already near."

"Why do you figure it will be there?" Adam asked.

"You should know that there's no point in doubting her," Steven scoffed. "She's got more brains than all of us combined."

"...Thank you for your confidence," A'luhr's eyebrows curled slightly, and her voice sounded surprisingly bashful as she spoke. "But it is good to explain and share our knowledge. As I mentioned when we first met, I was forced to abandon my vessel just before it impacted with the waters of your planet. Though I managed to escape, the ship's auto-navigation system was still locked onto The Queen's specific biosignature, so if the engines managed to last, it stands to reason that it would have come to rest near where the original Queen initially took root. The odds are low, but not zero."

"Well it sounds like it's our best shot regardless," Sarah said with a shrug. "It certainly sounds more promising than randomly wandering these tunnels until some tentacles decide to grab us..." As if to drive her point home, a nearby woman embedded upside down in the oozing walls suddenly let out a loud gasp of pleasure as three thick tentacle cocks withdrew from her pussy.

Her body shuddered and bucked wildly as a mixture of alien cum and small writhing worms gushed from her worn hole and sloshed down into her open mouth. The poor trembling woman had no time to catch her sputtering breath, for as soon as the birthing had completed, the three tendrils frantically pushed back inside of her swollen cunt as if competing to see which one could fill her up first.

Sarah reflexively put a hand to her own lower abdomen, feeling her core fill with warmth and butterflies from the sight. Though she no longer felt completely consumed by her lust as she did only several hours earlier, there was no helping the sudden trickle of wetness she felt running down between her thighs. She pressed her thighs together slightly, hoping no one would notice.

"Why haven't we been attacked yet, anyway?" Adam wondered aloud. "I would have expected us to be yanked back into one of those fucking pod things pretty quickly."

"I believe it is due to the nectar lingering within our bodies," A'luhr replied. "Fortunately it is weak enough for us to maintain our senses, but it seems the Krinis may be mistaking us for thralls, sensing the chemicals within us. Perhaps it is similar to a pheromone."

"So it's like we have a status effect acting as a passive buff to ignore aggro." Steven mused, his eyes sparkling with sudden understanding. A'luhr blinked at him in total confusion. Zoey groaned weakly and stirred on Steven's back.

"Just when I think I have finally grasped your language, you pull out new surprises..." A'luhr slowly shook her head, staring at Steven with a mix of awe and bemusement. He didn't seem to notice, lost in his mental world of game strategy.

"So the big question is, how long's it gonna last?"

"There is no real way to know," A'luhr sighed. "Hours? Minutes? Seconds, perhaps?" The rest of the group suddenly tensed up, expecting the worse to come at any moment after this new realization. When nothing happened after a few seconds, they all relaxed slightly.

"You can't just drop flags like that, A'luhr!" Steven cried out while trying to regain the breath he had been holding.

"I... what?" A'luhr stammered, clearly not used to being so far out of her element. "I apologize... I was simply trying to convey the uncertainty of our situation, and thus the need for decisive action." Though it was hard to get a read on her alien facial expressions, it was clear that she was quite flustered. Steven, seeing this, blushed slightly and looked away.

"It's... nothing," he mumbled awkwardly. "You're good."

"Well, we should move as quickly as possible regardless," Sarah sighed, keeping a cautious eye on a dangling tentacle that was swinging a bit too close to her for comfort. "Even if we don't end up finding her ship, I'd rather have more time to spare than less." The rest of the group nodded in agreement and refocused on the task of following the trail of discarded garments through the dark, pulsating tunnels.

Despite their best efforts in keeping up with the sparse path of clothes, the uneven and slippery ground proved to be too exacting. It wasn't long before Steven, his thin legs shaking from overexertion, needed to stop to put his sister down and rest. Though A'luhr initially opposed the idea, she relented after noticing how Sarah and Adam were also barely holding it together. Even though the nectar had kept their bodies in peak nutritional condition, their muscles were still aching from the unrelenting orgasms they had endured.

As Steven attempted to slowly slide Zoey off of his back, she suddenly grabbed at his chest, hugging him desperately and refusing to let go until the others managed to pry her off of him and settle her down against the spongy wall. Without warning, she violently coughed up a mouthful of orange liquid, nearly spewing it onto Steven who managed to duck out of the way just in time. Her labored breathing returned to normal, and she began to idly massage her lower abdomen with her palm before finally cracking open her misty eyes.

"Wh... where...?" Zoey rasped, sluggishly rubbing her face and looking around at the rest of the group. "Is this... part of the dream...?" She cast her empty gaze downwards and let out a weak, rueful laugh as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Oh thank God..." Steven gasped, pulling his sister's slender body against his in a firm embrace. He didn't even flinch at the feeling of her naked chest pressing to his own. Instead, his eyes welled with tears of relief as Zoey began to realize the reality of the situation.

"Stevie...?" She asked, not wanting to believe her own eyes. "This is real...?" She hugged him back and pressed her forehead to his chest. With her face still hidden between them, she muttered, "I'm not sure if I want this to be real or not..."

Steven, suddenly realizing their awkward, nude position, let go of Zoey and slumped back against the squishy wall beside her. She let out an embarrassed giggle and rested her head on his shoulder, as she took deep, stuttering breaths.

"Glad to have you back with us," Sarah smiled at Zoey from across the tunnel where she sat. "I knew something like this wouldn't be enough to break you."

"Thanks, Sarah," Zoey replied, wiping tears from her eyes. "Even when I was being forced to feel all those... sensations... all I could think of was you guys." Suddenly, a look of realization flashed across her face, and she pressed her fingers all around it in surprise. "Actually... they didn't just not break me... I think they fixed me?"

"You mean they made you sterile!?" Adam exclaimed. He frantically turned his back to the rest of the group and attempted to surreptitiously inspect his testicles.

"She's not a cat, dude," Steven scoffed. He nervously glanced at Zoey, clearly checking her for any potential signs of alien tempering, and asked, "but uh, yeah, what do you mean by that, exactly?"

"I can see...!" She cried out. "I lost my glasses somewhere and... well, I can see! Crystal clear!" She gleefully began to look all around the tunnel in excitement. However, her starry eyes widened and her expression crumbled when she caught sight of tentacles rutting into the holes of the various naked humans embedded in the gelatinous walls nearby. "Now I kinda wish I couldn't..." She gagged.

"Wh- how is this possible!?" Steven gasped. "You can really see just fine? You've been blind as a bat since you were a kid!"

"It has to be the Krinis nectar, right?" Sarah mused, shuffling closer to Zoey to inspect her eyes. "We know it has a number of restorative and physiologically enhancing properties, so it wouldn't be a huge surprise if it could alleviate conditions like astigmatism."

"You are most likely correct," A'luhr agreed. "Before their complete enslavement to the Krinis, my people had a small window of time to study the nectar, and even with just that they were able to find dozens of ways it interacts with organic life. So there is no telling just how potent of a compound it truly is. I suspect it is to the Krinis's benefit to keep their livestock healthy."

"If only the Krinis had come in peace..." Sarah sighed in disappointment. "If I dwell on all the lost opportunities for medical science, I might never sleep soundly again."

"Sound sleep will be the rarest of luxuries if we do not resume our escape quickly," A'luhr reminded them all, keeping a wary eye on a particularly large tentacle slithering out of a nearby pool of foggy white liquid.

"Shit, right, the buff!" Steven exclaimed.

"She's right," Adam said, getting to his feet. "We don't know how much time we have left before we start looking hot to the aliens again."

"Can you stand?" Steven gently asked Zoey.

"I'll try..." She replied nervously. "My body is sorer than that time the coach had the whole team come to school early for those crazy HIIT sessions."

"Oh yeah, you couldn't even lift your phone to your ear for a week." Steven chuckled at the memory despite himself. With a breath of exertion, he rolled onto his feet and stood up, reaching out a hand for Zoey to grab onto. With his help, she shakily managed to stand, though she still needed to hold Steven's shoulder to walk. Feeling more rested, Sarah and Adam decided to move on their own so as to not trouble A'luhr any longer. With resolute looks on their faces, they began marching once again. Steven explained the plan again to Zoey who initially questioned the torn pair of pantyhose that A'luhr called to their attention and began to follow.

They walked for another thirty minutes through the seemingly endless series of chambers and corridors, each filled with captured humans who were in the process of either being fucked, milked, birthing tentacles, or all of the above. Sarah had already come to get somewhat used to such sights, even before being taken into the hive, however, some new observations caught her scientific gaze.

It was a common sight to see tendrils holding a man in the air while forcing his inhumanly large cock to penetrate any captive women nearby whose helplessly exposed pussies weren't currently in use. In this way, the Krinis were able to facilitate human mating and maintain the population. Though Sarah had yet to see anyone actually die (in fact, all the human captives seemed to be in incredible condition), there was no doubt that increasing the numbers of their livestock could only benefit the Krinis.

Now, however, Sarah noticed tentacles acting as direct conduits between the captives. This was likely an evolution to reduce the energy costs of manually breeding each human, as moving their bodies around, and creating huge structures to store collected semen no doubt put stress on their resources, vast though they may seem.

The first time they came across this was in a long passage, where dozens of nude men and women were trapped in the walls opposite each other. Their limbs all engulfed within the fleshy surfaces with just their heads and torsos exposed. The captives all watched each other with a mixture of horror and lust, forced to witness the ravaging of the naked strangers all around them. Some had their mouths full of thick tentacles, but those who did not either called out weakly to people they recognized nearby, babbled incoherently, or were too consumed by pleasure to utter more than gurgled whimpers.

worldender
worldender
431 Followers