Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Took you long enough..." She called out as loudly and casually as she could muster. Hovering in the air about ten feet above her was an alien-looking vessel the length of a school bus.

The metallic craft looked like a jagged, obsidian arrowhead with a large dome on the bottom, which was flanked by two large, rapidly spinning rings that reminded Sarah of bladeless fans. The source of the winds and noise was clearly these two rings, which, despite being impressive marvels of technology, were rattling and shaking in a way that seemed to suggest some level of instability. It appeared as if the entire ship had risen straight out of a layer of clothing, as the top of the hull was littered with various garments, some of which fell off of the smooth surface like droplets of water.

Steven was standing on a platform that had lowered from the underside of the dome. He was holding several of the familiar silver grenades that they had seen A'luhr use against the Krinis before. Behind him, the walls of the ship were lined with dozens more of the orbs, along with several other containers and objects that Sarah couldn't identify.

Steven smiled gleefully, and began to chuck more spheres down onto the helplessly writhing people and tentacles.

"Don't just chill there forever!" Steven hollered at Sarah. "Grab Zo and let's get the fuck outta here!"

Sarah staggered to her feet, which was made difficult by the oppressive force of the ship's thrusters, the slippery wetness between her thighs, and the plush, uneven terrain below her toes. But she soon managed to half-stumble, half-crawl over to Zoey's quivering body. She grabbed the girl under the armpits to try and pull her up, but Zoey was still reeling from the after-effects of several mind-melting orgasms, leaving her body as dead weight.

Sarah strained her muscles, which were still stiff from disuse over the past months, and did her best to yank Zoey only a few feet away from the wildly flailing Diana, whose lengthy clit had smacked into Sarah's face on more than a few occasions while she tried to get a hold of Zoey.

Looking up, Sarah could see the entrance to the chamber that they had come from. The tentacles and webs of slime deeper in the hive reverberated with the roar from the ship's engines, the cacophony echoing deep into the dark tunnels like a monstrous alarm. Even among the din within the chamber, Sarah could start to hear the sounds of running footsteps approaching from down the passageways, accompanied by the shadows of hundreds of thralls making their way towards where Sarah was desperately scrabbling to pull Zoey towards the waiting ship.

"Oh shit, Sarah needs help!" Steven shouted up towards the interior of the spacecraft's upper level. "Hurry!" A few moments later, Adam appeared behind Steven. He didn't hesitate for a moment before running straight off of the edge of the suspended platform, and dropping ten feet into the soft pile of clothes below.

He quickly waded through the garments, stepping over the writhing thralls, before coming to a stop next to Sarah and Zoey. He glanced up at the entrance, and seemed to recognize the impending danger as well.

"I knew you'd come," Sarah sighed in relief.

"Sorry, no time to make a dirty joke," Adam replied, grabbing one of Zoey's arms. "Here, take her other arm! We don't have much time!"

"Yeah, I deduced that. Now, less talking, more running!"

Together, the two of them awkwardly carried Zoey over to the ship. On the way, Zoey sputtered and opened her eyes.

"Y-you guys can put me down now," she murmured. "I think I can walk."

"'Think' isn't really good enough right now," Adam remarked. "We're on a pretty tight schedule." They could now hear the sounds of thralls shouting in the tunnel behind them. Steven was beckoning from the ship's platform only a few yards away, but even then it wasn't looking like a guarantee that they'd get there before the thralls began to flood into the chamber. The weapons could likely keep them at bay, but for how long?

"Can we get closer!?" Steven yelled up into the ship. After a brief pause, the ship began to slowly drift towards Adam and Sarah, but then the entire vessel began to shake violently, and it came to a stop. It hadn't made it all the way to them, but it was enough.

"Take her! Take her!" Adam called up to Steven. Using all of their remaining strength, and grunting from exertion, he and Sarah lifted Zoey's trembling body up into Steven's arms. He pulled his sister deeper into the hovering ship as Adam hopped up onto the platform and quickly extended a hand down to Sarah. She clasped it and hoisted herself up. Her legs gave in, causing her to stumble forward, but Adam managed to catch her by the shoulders and ease her down to the floor while the platform raised up and sealed shut behind her with a metallic hiss.

Still trying to catch her breath, Sarah glanced around the inside of the alien spacecraft. The interior seemed to be split up into two sections. The lower part they were in now was clearly some sort of cargo hold or armory, given the rows of equipment and marked containers strewn about haphazardly on the black metal walls and floor. They shook and rattled noisily as the ship's engine suddenly started to clank loudly before calming down again.

Strips of red neon light pulsed around the room, and led up a ramp into the higher area of the ship where seats and blinking panels could be seen. Steven had helped Zoey ease her way into one of the chairs near the front of the ship, and he now sat next to her, speaking to her quietly as she nodded her head and rubbed tears from her eyes. He glanced down at Adam and Sarah and gestured for them to come over.

Adam assisted Sarah in getting to her feet, and they made their way up the ramp. Sarah noticed that some sections of the walls were transparent, allowing her to see down into the chamber where the thralls were now getting to their feet, and being joined by even more people who were now jumping down into the pit from various entrances. As evidenced by the fleshy walls passing by them, the ship was starting to ascend higher up the pit, however the movements were shaky and uncertain, as if the ship was barely managing to keep its course.

A'luhr sat at the front of the ship in a cockpit-like area. Her r'emuli were raised up above her head, intertwined with two cables that descended from a console above her. Blue light could be seen pulsating irregularly within the cables, and every so often, A'luhr would shift her wispy antennae to different sections of the cables, as if using them as handles.

She was otherwise occupied by poring over several flickering blue holographic displays, which appeared to be showing various readouts and stats regarding the ship. Incomprehensible text and symbols scrolled by as A'luhr gestured with her fingers, causing some blueprints of the spacecraft to appear, covered almost completely with angry-looking red highlights. A'luhr let out a frustrated sigh.

"I am glad that we are now all aboard, but we are not in the clear yet; the ship took quite a beating from the water pressure and Krinis defenses," A'luhr reported in a matter-of-fact tone, while still manipulating the interface in front of her. "Shielding systems are heavily damaged, fuel coolant chambers are flooded, warp core is offline, flight stabilizers and primary propellant thrusters are in critical condition..." She continued to rattle-off jargon under her breath. Sarah couldn't understand half of it, but none of it sounded promising. "I calculate that we will have just enough coolant to get out of here before the engine overheats, assuming we do not encounter any more obstructions."

As if on cue, several strong impacts suddenly pounded into the side of the ship, causing it to lurch into one of the squishy walls of the tunnel. A rain of tentacles and slime spattered down from the damaged section of the pit onto the windshield, blocking most of A'luhr's sight as a shrill alarm blared.

One of the larger holograms near the front of the ship, which seemed to be some sort of 3D radar, displayed a model of the spacecraft along with a dozen or so huge tentacles latching onto the back of it. The ship's engine sputtered and groaned from the strain as the powerful tendrils and began to slowly reel their ensnared prey back down to the bottom of the pit.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Steven shouted as he looked out one of the side windows to see the attackers for himself. The view was short-lived, as several more tentacles shot out from the walls of the chamber, and clung to the ship as well, covering the glass with pulsating, pinkish flesh. "See, THIS is why you don't say stuff like that!" He shot a pained glance at A'luhr.

"What are we going to do!?" Zoey cried out, gripping the edges of her seat in panic. "Those things can't get in here, can they? This is a high-tech alien battleship, after all, right?"

"It would be more accurate to say that The Brightdark is a custom-fitted cargo ship, "A'luhr replied, with a hint of pride in her voice. "While it does have rudimentary defensive and offensive capabilities, its primary function is to transport supplies and weapons." As she spoke, the sickening sound of rending metal reverberated through the ship. Large indents began to appear around the interior's frame, as if a huge hand was crushing the entire vessel from the outside. "So yes, it is safe to assume that the Krinis can breach its hull."

Suddenly, a panel on the ceiling was ripped away with a high-pitched metallic screech, creating a hole to the outside. Almost immediately, a thick tentacle forced its way through the small opening, and began to stretch out towards the nearest life form within the ship: Sarah.

The tip of the tendril split open like a starfish to reveal a mouth-like hollow filled with undulating feelers. They paused for a moment, dancing threateningly in the air, before suddenly shooting out towards Sarah's face.

She screamed in surprise, and attempted to roll out of the way, but her bare skin was still slick with alien mucus and cum, leaving her to awkwardly slip around on the floor like a flailing fish. Just before the tentacle could latch onto Sarah's fear-stricken face, it was knocked away by a sudden blow from the side. Adam stood over her wielding one of the black batons, which vibrated violently in his hand.

"Stay back!" Adam yelled, wildly waving the baton in front of him as he moved between Sarah and the writhing tentacle invader. He jabbed at it a few more times, but the limber tendril nimbly evaded each blow. Its swift, jerky movements cause several droplets of aphrodisiac-laden slime to fling off towards Adam's exposed skin.

Recognizing the danger, Adam leapt back towards Sarah, but his heel slipped on the mucus puddle forming around her dripping body. With a startled yelp, he fell backwards onto her. Fortunately, she managed to catch him, and break his fall with her pillowy chest, but the sudden stimulation to her still-sensitive nipples caused Sarah to gasp and instinctively push him.

"S-sorry!" Sarah sputtered, embarrassed that she had just shoved her savior away.

"That's my line!" Adam snorted, keeping his eyes locked on the aggressive tentacle. More and more tentacles started to slip through the cracks of the ship, beginning to slither along the walls towards the front of the vessel.

Undeterred, Adam propped himself up with one arm, and desperately swung the baton around in an attempt to fend-off the first tentacle that was now closing the distance between him and Sarah. The tip of the tendril opened even wider to reveal a "mouth" filled with countless writhing cilia and a phallic, tongue-like appendage, which began to drool copious amounts of slime onto the floor as if in anticipation of its impending victory.

"If you're gonna do something, now would be a good time!" Adam shouted over his shoulder at A'luhr, who was still fighting with the ship's unresponsive controls. She swore under her breath, and swiveled her chair around to face a different panel of buttons.

"I did not want to have to do this, but we are left without a choice," A'luhr called back through gritted teeth. "I am going to evacuate the cargo hold."

"Cargo? Like the supplies you mentioned?" Zoey asked, anxiously eyeing a growing hairline fracture that was starting to web across the glass of the windshield as the powerful suckers of more and more tentacles began to latch onto the window.

"And the weapons," A'luhr reminded her. "Especially the weapons." She smirked and flipped a switch on the wall before slamming her fist down onto a big red button.

"I've always wanted to do that, " Steven sighed, watching A'luhr with a look of pure admiration. His misty expression changed to surprise as a new alarm sounded, joining the already deafening chorus surrounding them. The whole ship began to shudder and groan as something mechanical below them sprang to life.

"W-wait!" Zoey stammered, realization flashing across her face. "What about the humans down there!? Won't they get hurt!?"

"Most of the weapons need manual activation to be fatally harmful," A'luhr assured her. "The rest only require a sufficient impact to trigger, and those weapons are specifically tailored to work against the Krinis." Sensing that Zoey wasn't particularly convinced, she continued. "And do not forget: the nectar, weak though it may be at the moment, will likely be able to help them recover from any serious injuries. It is too late to stop regardless."

As she finished speaking, the entire floor of the area below suddenly slid away, opening up to outside. All of the objects that were not fastened to the walls -- which was most of them -- tumbled out of the ship and down towards the thralls below, who hurried to get out of the way of the falling debris. Soon after, a series of small explosions and high-pitched, siren-like screeches could be heard filling the chamber, and echoing deep into the hive.

The entire ship shook violently and spun through the air as the tentacles binding and infiltrating it swiftly retreated. A'luhr grunted, and hurriedly gestured at various holograms while using her r'emuli to deftly manipulate the strange cable-like interface above her head. After a few heart pounding seconds, the ship stopped its uncontrolled spinning, and A'luhr let out a relieved breath. Sarah had never seen a look of such intense focus on her face before, which was beaded with yellowish sweat-like moisture.

The floor beneath them closed back up, and A'luhr began to steer the ship so that its nose was aiming up towards the top of the deep tentacle pit.

"Strap in!" She shouted. Adam and Sarah didn't need to be told twice. They quickly leapt into the last two unoccupied seats and...

"H-how!?" Sarah stammered, frantically feeling around for any sort of belt to fasten around her body. The other humans in the room were having a similar level of success. The only strap-like objects near the sears were sets of two cables that hung over each of them, similar to the ones that A'luhr was connected to.

A'luhr spat some sort of indecipherable swear.

"Just grab onto anything! I swear, how you humans managed to reach this level of civilization with just your two hands as primary manipulators is beyond me." She

"Is that really important right now!?" Adam shouted, desperately clinging to some pipe-like structures that exuded from the walls. "We're ready! Just punch it!" A'luhr shot him a confused expression.

"He means get us out of here!" Steven clarified, holding onto both the walls and Zoey, doing his best to keep her steady. Both of their faces were pale, and Sarah had the suspicion that hers was as well.

"Ah," A'luhr snorted. "Do you not think I would if I could? I must wait until the guidance system is stabilized, and we are pointed in the right direction. I imagine that crashing into the walls would be a significant setback for our escape."

"We believe in you, A'luhr," Zoey assured her. "But, um, sooner would be better." She nervously glanced out one of the slime-smeared windows and noticed that the large tentacles lining the walls were no longer madly twitching, but were instead starting to rise back up as the high-pitched sounds began to dampen.

"Like... really soon...!" Steven shouted, looking out the window next to his sister. One of the tentacles suddenly reared up and began to unsteadily reach back up towards the ship, which was now almost completely perpendicular to the ground, and facing the distant speck of light in the ceiling far above.

Everyone in the ship, except A'luhr, was slipping precariously in their seats, white-knuckling the closest thing they could get their hands on to use as handles. Just as Sarah was worried she might slip, the seats automatically swiveled away from the wall to face the front of the ship, allowing them to brace themselves much easier.

"I forgot I added that feature," A'luhr sheepishly admitted.

"Enough with the jokes!" Adam cried out. "How can you be so calm in this situation!?"

"Because it is ready."

A'luhr suddenly leaned forward in her seat, tightly gripping the cables above her head, and let out an excited whoop as the sound of the ring-like thrusters grew to a crescendo. Sarah felt the g-forces punch into her navel as her entire body was pushed back into the seat. She clenched her watering eyes closed, and grit her teeth, blindly finding one of Adam's large hands with her own and grasping it tightly as the ship rocketed up through the darkness of the hive.

The walls of slime and tentacles blurred past the windows as the sunlight ahead of them got brighter and brighter.

"The opening is a bit smaller than I thought!" A'luhr informed the rest of the group, seemingly unperturbed by the speed at which they were ascending towards an opening that was apparently "smaller than she had thought." "Brace yourselves for a rough penetration!"

The rest of the group was already too busy bracing themselves to even consider making a snarky retort. Looking out the windshield, the blue sky was visible beyond an opening that was just a bit narrower than the ship, criss-crossed with a web of tentacles that were busy tossing refuse down into the pit, some of which banged loudly off of The Brightdark's hull.

"Breaching!" A'luhr shouted. The spacecraft slammed into the thick tentacles, the sharp wings slicing through the fleshy columns like tree vines. The tendrils began to flail in confusion as they snapped apart and fell down into the darkness of the pit, but a few of them managed to snag the sides of the ship, attempting to drag it back down into the hive.

The engine groaned and sputtered from the strain as it tried to break free, slowly starting to lose momentum as it continued to ascend and get tangled in more and more tentacles. All seemed lost, when suddenly one of the tentacles grasping the ship wove itself inside one of the rotating rings-thrusters. The mottled flesh shredded apart inside the machine's invisible blades, causing the tendril to reel back in surprise and release part of the ship. That was all that was needed.

The Brightdark slingshotted up through the rest of the layers of tentacles, which were trying to quickly fill the gaps and snare the ship like a spider trying to trap a wasp. Just as the sunlight was about to be completely blocked by the meshing tentacles, the ship broke through the last of them, and streaked out into the fresh air, joining the frothy white clouds that apathetically drifted through the blue sky. Everyone squinted their bleary eyes, unaccustomed to the warm, bright rays of the morning sun that now illuminated the cockpit's interior.

Bits of torn tentacles fell away from the hull as A'luhr turned the ship to be parallel to the Earth. For the first time in months, they all got to see the outside world again. It was not at all like they had left it.