Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each man sported a towering erection, with some shafts almost two feet long, nearly as thick as an arm, and with bulbous, sagging balls to match. All of them were being feverishly milked by tentacle sleeves that swallowed their cocks down to the base, squeezing and sucking them for their seemingly limitless supply of seed.

Sarah's eyes followed one man's torrent of white cum as it passed through the throat-like interior of a tentacle draped across the passage. The other end of the tendril was firmly nestled deep inside a young woman's cunt directly opposite the man. Her curvy body shuddered slightly as the warm spunk was pumped inside of her womb and spilled out down her quivering inner-thighs. Like several other women in the tunnel, her belly was already bulging with cum, but the tentacles continued to fill her.

The tentacles breeding the humans only pulled out of their sloppy pussies every so often to be replaced by another tendril that would collect the fertilized zygote to be taken away to the incubators near The Queen's chamber. The tentacle connected to the man would simply continue to leak copious amounts of semen onto the ground to be sucked up by passing worm-like Krinis before plunging back into any newly vacated vaginas.

The group needed to crawl on all fours to pass beneath the web of tentacles ferrying the semen between the captives. Sarah kept her eyes steadily on the ground while she crawled behind Adam, awkwardly trying to avert her gaze from his bare ass in her face, along with his swaying cock and balls that smacked lightly against his legs as he shimmied through the slime. She bit her lip, doing her best to focus. She knew it was a dangerous place to be distracted, but she had a hard time tearing her attention away from what they all witnessed next.

Further down the tunnel, it seemed like the Krinis were enjoying playing with some captives, as their actions seemed to offer little merit other than entertainment... or perhaps as a visual stimulus to further arouse the on looking captives ensnared in the walls around them. A large, bearded man with a bit of a beer belly was held aloft by tentacles, his arms and legs spread up over his head. A smaller tendril, slick with lube-like mucus, rapidly stroked and twisted around his veiny manhood until he fountained thick globs of jizz all over the face of a well-endowed woman who was being held up with her head adjacent to his genitals.

Her swollen breasts hung below her, being kneaded and suckled by tentacles with starfish-shaped ends. Like other women in the hive who had been subjected to the nectar for long periods of time, she was producing milk that could be seen passing through the tentacles, the other ends of which were stuffed deep inside the man's ass. The tentacle enema made his tight hole drip with her milk, stimulating him even more so that he came all over the woman's face yet again, continuing the cycle of the two cattle swapping their creamy fluids.

As Sarah and the rest of the group stood, they got a better view of the chamber they were in, where such scenes were taking place all around them, with some tentacles swapping back and forth between various captives, spraying milk and semen in dazzling fountains while searching for a new hole to fill.

"Fuuuck me..." Adam breathed in disbelief as he took in the unearthly view.

"That's exactly what they're going to be doing if we don't find A'luhr's ship soon," Sarah couldn't stop herself from saying. Adam shot her an exacerbated look.

"I... I can't go back to being their... their... plaything...!" Zoey moaned. She tightly hugged herself while Steven gently held her trembling shoulders. Though he was trying to appear calm for his sister, his own face was shadowed with the fear of returning to the seemingly endless edging torture he had endured. "I just wish we could help all these people."

"We will aid them by locating and finally slaying The Queen once we have recovered my ship and re-armed," A'luhr replied, paying little attention to the fluid-swapping orgy going on all around them, instead scanning the milky puddles of liquid dotting the ground in order to spot the trail they had been following. "This way," she declared, gesturing towards a pair of denim shorts that were being dragged around the corner of a connecting tunnel just ahead.

"We've gotta be close..." Steven muttered as they each danced around the flailing tentacles. "It didn't take us too long to find you guys after we escaped The Queen's throne room or whatever, so we can't be that far away."

"How did you escape, anyway?" Sarah asked, looking over her shoulder at Steven, who shrugged and pointed to A'luhr.

"She saved me, as usual."

"It was simply good fortune," A'lurh replied, her eyes still locked on the denim shorts. "It appears that with The Queen gone, only her weakened mother is producing nectar for the hive now, and it is less potent than before." She reached up and twisted her long eyebrows thoughtfully. "I suspect that this nectar composition is specialized for your human physiology. As such, its effects were dramatically reduced for me, allowing me to break free from my restraints sooner than the human captives."

"How fascinating," Sarah mused. "I'm sure that the more the Krinis learn about their victim's bodies, the more fine-tuned the chemical composition of the nectar becomes. If only we could study it further..." As she continued to walk, she glanced longingly at a nearby tentacle that was draped along the wall. It oozed the familiar orange slime that tantalized her both sexually and intellectually.

She so desperately wanted to reach out and firmly stroke the thick alien appendage to coax out more of that miraculous fluid... for research, of course. Just as she felt her arm twitch towards the succulent-looking tentacle, she awkwardly bumped into the back of A'luhr, who had abruptly come to a halt.

"Uh, well this must be it," said Steven, letting out a low whistle as they all took in the sight of the chamber they had just entered. They stood on the edge of a large pit in a round cave-like room, the walls of which were covered in writhing, dripping tendrils, but not a human captive in sight. The tentacle dragging the pair of shorts ahead of them tossed the garment down into the pit, where it landed upon a truly massive pile of discarded clothing and other various items.

Most of the garments had already been reduced to little more than shredded rags, but some items, such as bikes, jewelry, and even the bumper of a car could be seen peeking out from within the lake of clothing. Clearly, whatever the human victims in the area had been wearing, riding on, or hiding within, could be found in this refuse chamber.

Even as they watched, other objects and articles of clothing fell down from above like a gentle rain, coming from other unseen entrances, or perhaps from the hole in the distant ceiling that allowed a tiny speck of sunlight to filter into the otherwise barely-lit chamber.

"Okay, now what?" Adam sighed, scratching his scruffy chin.

"We dig," A'luhr replied with a shrug. "And, as you humans might say, we 'pray'."

"That's your plan!?" Adam groaned. "Who knows how deep this pile of junk goes! We could be here for days!"

"The nectar in our bodies might dissolve before then...!" Zoey cried out. "We'll be sitting ducks for the Krinis after that!"

"Hmm, I do not know about the nectar transforming us into birds," said A'luhr with a look of confusion on her face. "But I should be able to detect the faint emergency frequency coming from the ship's black box using my r'emuli." The rest of the group returned her confused expression back to her. "Ah, um, these..."

A'luhr reached up and shyly stroked her long, antennae-like eyebrows, which curled back slightly as she averted her gaze in what appeared to be mild embarrassment. Despite the obvious differences between the two races, it wasn't often that their disparities were so clearly focused on. Perhaps it wasn't surprising, then, that even after living among the humans for a while, A'luhr still felt like a fish out of water.

"That's incredible!" Steven spoke up, sensing an impending awkward silence. "Your body's so amazing!" He reddened a bit after the rest of the group glanced at him, having realized the wording he had chosen. "Er, like, your body parts are cool... you're cool. Uh... anyone else want to chime in here...?

"I think they're gorgeous!" Zoey piped up. "Your... what did you call them? Reemulie?"

"R'emuli," A'luhr correct with a small giggle. "Well, the actual pronunciation is a bit more complex, but I did my best to translate it into your language's phonemes."

"They're absolutely fascinating," Sarah murmured wistfully, fidgeting her fingers with a mix of curiosity and nervousness as she gazed at A'luhr's features. "To tell the truth, I've been dying to ask about them... and, er, well, touch them... if I could..." Now it was Sarah's turn to be stared at by everyone. "Oh c-come on; it's not like I'm the only one who is curious, right!?" She frantically waved her hands as she spoke. "Besides, it's literally my job to learn about these kinds of things."

"There will be plenty of time to learn of each other's... bodies... later," replied A'luhr, stifling her laughter. "Indeed I have many questions about you humans that I wish to be answered, however that will have to come after we escape this hive." Everyone's eyes turned back to the huge pile of junk that lay before them, which was only growing bigger by the minute.

"Well, what are we waiting for, an invitation?" Adam sighed. "Let's do this, team!" Without another thought, he moved forward to slide down the slick incline of the sides of the chamber, landing softly in the sea of clothes. The rest of the group quickly followed suit and began to work together to dig a clearing out from the center of the pit.

At first, they had entertained the idea of donning some of the discarded garments to cover up their nakedness, of which they had become more aware of as the sweet scent of the tunnels behind them were lost in the chill breeze swirling down from the higher regions of the room. Unfortunately, most, if not all, of the clothing they found were either too tattered or the wrong sizes, forcing them to keep their hardening nipples and shrinking manhoods exposed.

They dug for hours, tossing refuse into ever growing piles along the sides of the room until the pit was too deep to easily get back up, forcing them to either try and throw things up or make smaller piles within the pit itself while trying to follow A'luhr's guidance. It wasn't long before Sarah began to feel pangs of hunger stab at her stomach. How many days had it been since she'd last eaten real food, and not some grotesque mixture of nectar and cum?

Her mind began to wonder as images of delectable dishes danced in her head. God, she would kill for a slice of cheesecake... or maybe the entire thing. She wiped some drool from her chin and shook her head to clear it of such distracting thoughts. If they didn't find A'luhr's ship soon, the only thing she'd be feasting on would be tentacle cocks. Sarah realized that the nectar must have finally started to wear off, as she was now feeling biological needs like hunger, and the mental image of alien phalluses was no longer immediately sending her into a lustful daze.

"Ah!" A'luhr's sudden exclamation snapped Sarah's mind away from imaginary delicacies. "I can sense the distress signal from my ship! It is weak, but in our proximity. Come, help me over here!" A'luhr gestured to the rest of the group and began to toss large armfuls of clothing away from a section of the pile near the far end of the chamber.

Everyone else joined her, and soon they had made good progress. Looking up, it seemed as if they were now in a deep well made of loose clothing, with bra straps and pant legs sticking out of the walls like tree roots. Sarah could feel her fingers rubbing raw with each consecutive digging motion. The harsh fibers of countless jeans, hangnail-snagging socks, and the occasional sharp edges of broken trash had all been slowly wearing on each of their hands.

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up..." Steven groaned, massaging his red fingers.

"We are close," A'luhr reassured him. "It cannot be more than a few-." She suddenly froze in place and craned her neck up towards the mouth of the clothing pit, with her r'emuli vibrating slightly. Gesturing for everyone's attention, A'luhr whispered, "Still yourselves. Do you hear that?"

Sarah stood, clothing still in her hands, and peered upwards. Sure enough, voices could be heard entering the chamber above them, and getting closer by the second. A'luhr turn back around and redoubled her efforts, digging as fast and silently as she could.

"Faster! I do not believe they are here to aid us!" A'luhr hissed under her breath. The scent of nectar is still strong within them." The rest of the group followed her lead, except for Zoey, who remained transfixed on the opening above them.

"Wait... that voice," she whispered nervously. "I think I hear... Diana?" Sure enough, a young woman's voice could be heard mixed in with the others.

"I hope she's here..." said a young woman, who indeed sounded an awful lot like Diana. "I was so upset to see Zoey missing from her pod... just thinking of her getting lost in these tunnels and fucked senseless by some dumb randos makes me so... so... wet..."

Zoey looked like she was about to shout up to her friend, before suddenly clamping her mouth shut, her eyes wide in surprise and apprehension. Clearly, it was Diana speaking, but she was still a thrall of the Krinis.

"I'm sure I saw a girl like you described enter this chamber..." an unfamiliar man's voice replied. "She was with a bunch of other people, and some blue woman. They did not seem to be in service to our mother."

"Perhaps they are responsible for her disappearance?" Another woman's voice joined in. "Traitors in need of punishment!"

"Zoey wouldn't do that!" Diana snapped. She's a good girl. "I'm sure she is looking for our mother right now!"

"Over here! Someone's been digging around," said another man's voice, one which was now directly above where Zoey and the rest of the group were standing. They could hear several more people approaching the edge of the clothing pit, which was now nearly twenty feet deep. Some of the objects supporting the sides of the hole shifted, causing a large boot to fall down and strike Zoey in the head, who instinctively yelped in pain.

"They're in this pit!" A woman yelled. "Quick!" Zoey looked up, rubbing her forehead, and her eyes met with Diana's - along with a dozen other people's. They all stood at the top of the hole looking down, nude and covered in a slick coat of slime.

Sarah glanced up, too, and momentarily thought that all of the onlookers were men, as she only saw huge phalluses between the legs of each thrall, dangling and swaying overhead. However, the truth was that there were several women mixed in.

Their clits had been altered by the Krinis to such an extent that they were engorged and enlarged like erect cocks. Though not quite as long and girthy as the nectar-altered dicks of the male thralls next to them, the impossibly gigantic clits still dwarfed an average man's penis -- some of them looked to be nearly a foot long, and several inches thick. They throbbed gently and dripped feminine juices like a cock's precum, the droplets of which fell down on Sarah and the others like a warm rain.

"Zoey! She's trapped!" Diana gasped and leaned over the edge of the pit, causing her unnaturally large breasts to swing down and block most of the light coming from above. "Don't worry; I'll get you out! Sheesh, I'm always coming to your rescue." Before anyone could say another word, Diana's eyes fluttered back into her head while her eyelids rapidly twitched. Suddenly two thick tentacles lashed out from the top of the pit and wrapped around Zoey's torso.

Zoey shouted in surprise as she was lifted bodily into the air. Steven leapt up to pull his sister down, but his hands couldn't hold onto her slippery nude body. He was momentarily dragged upwards with her before sliding off and falling to the bottom of the pit, where he shouted out in consternation. Adam and Sarah also scrambled to reach for her, but they were too far away, and could nothing but watch as Zoey's form disappeared from view overhead

"We'll get you all out soon, too," Diana smiled down at them. "I just want to make sure Zoey is okay first. We will need to check her body thoroughly." She bit her lower lip, still wearing a knowing smile, and turned away. The rest of the thralls followed her away from the edge of the pit and out of sight.

"No! Let me go!" They could hear Zoey shout from above. "Get away! Stop it, Di! This isn't you!"

"Of course it is, Zo. What do you mean? This is my real self! Don't tell me you've already forgotten the warm embrace of your true family...?" Diana could be heard pouting. "We'll fix that..." A moment later, Zoey's cries turned to gurgles, and were quickly drowned out by satisfied moans and the wet sounds of smacking flesh. The thralls must have started to move much more violently, as more and more articles of clothing began to dislodge and fall down onto Sarah and the others.

"Why aren't you all doing anything to help!?" Steven barked. A white bra landed on his face, and he angrily threw it at the wall, which he began to frantically search for some means to climb up.

"We are helping," A'luhr replied, a look of intense focus on her face as she continued to dig through the clothes. Her movements were faster than before, as stealth was no longer necessary. "There are weapons within my ship that we can use if we find it. Otherwise, we are hopelessly outmatched against several enemies of unknown strength who have the high ground."

"She's right," Adam agreed. "I want to bust up there and start kicking Krinis ass just as much as you do, but this is the only real chance we have to help her. If we all get caught, then that's it." Adam looked away and sighed. Sarah could see that he was gritting his teeth. She knew how he hated feeling powerless so often.

"But-" Steven began to protest, a conflicted look distorting his face.

"Give me a boost," Sarah cut him off. "I'll get up there and try to talk some sense into Diana. She knows me the best out of all of us here."

"What!?" Adam exclaimed, pausing with a pair of torn yoga pants in his hands. "We need all the hands we can get down here helping!"

"With me out of the way, you can have more space to throw things. Besides, if things go south, you can get the ship and rescue me along with Zoey, isn't that right?"

"I, err..." Adam mumbled. "That's true... fuck..." he breathed. A'luhr just nodded as she continued to excavate clothing at an astounding pace. She was nearly neck deep in her own little pit at this point.

"Quickly!" Sarah shouted to Steven, who seemed to snap back to his senses upon hearing her words. Without hesitating, he kneeled down with his back braced against the side of the pit, and cupped his hands on his knee in preparation to boost her up.

"Thank you," he said quietly, looking up at Sarah as her foot mounted his clasped fingers. He blushed and promptly glanced away once he realized the delicate tufts of her trimmed reddish pubes were practically tickling his nose. The nectar seemed to also prevent hair growth among the humans. Perhaps it was to maintain hygiene? Regardless, pubes, beards, and other hair seemed to barely have grown out during their stay in the hive.

Sarah grunted and pushed off of Steven's hands as he lifted with his legs. The soft, unstable clothing beneath him offered poor footing, but still he managed to boost her up a respectable distance. Sarah dug her aching hands as deep into the sides of the pit as she could, grasping onto any handhold she could find. It was awkward and slow, but as her limbs began to find purchase, she eventually managed to scrabble up and over the edge of the pit. She knew that her allies wouldn't let her and Zoey down.