Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group collectively gasped as they looked down over the city. The skyscrapers, once shining spears of glass that pierced the sky, were now all totally covered in a thick, pinkish-orange ichor, with huge tentacles slithering up and around them like living, titanic pillars. There had been signs of tentacles trying to claim the human architecture before, but now it had been all but completely consumed.

Slime and mucus webbed between buildings and dangled over streets that were lined with roaming Takers, many of which had taken on forms unfamiliar to Sarah. For a moment, her old excitement to research and document new discoveries flared up deep down inside of her.

"Would you take a look at that..." Adam whistled in amazement. "It looks like they're trying to terraform the whole city... maybe even the whole planet. It just stretches on for miles." Beyond the tall buildings of the city, Sarah could see twisting spires seemingly composed entirely of weaved-together tentacles. The pulsating, organic structures curled and twisted like claws grasping at the horizon, changing the terrain into something distinctly homogeneous and alien.

"Well, we are indeed about to get a very close look," A'luhr said in a slightly anxious voice as she scanned some information on the hologram in front of her. Unlike the other blue images around her, this one was very bright red. "We have run out of coolant. If you had stopped holding on, you should resume doing so."

A frantically beeping alarm started to go off all around the cockpit, replacing the noise from the engine that started to sputter and die out. The nose of the ship slowly began to dip down towards the ground, and a moment later, The Brightdark was plummeting from the sky like an ashen raindrop.

TO BE CONTINUED.