Earthquake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lisa returned with the berries, they ate ravenously, realizing now how hungry they actually were. They talked about the plans for tomorrow. They would head upstream together. The going was much easier that way. No doubt they would find civilization in that direction.

After they ate they reclined on the soft mattress of leaves that John had built. Lisa reached out and she took his strong hand in hers and squeezed it. Looking into John's eyes, she said, "if only I had met you before you married. We would be so happy together." John pondered how his life would be different if he had instead met Lisa instead of his wife. He wondered if they would have remained close and not grown apart as he and his wife had.

Lisa had felt herself growing closer to John. The experience of a shared ordeal brought a sense of understanding. Now as they talked, she felt like she really could relate to the hardships he had faced. Having never been married herself, she nonetheless felt a certain kinship with his yearning for romance. She too had been seeking the person who could bring that kind of joy to her.

As they lay bare their souls, John began to softly stroke her soft silky hair. His fingers parted it repeatedly, gently massaging her scalp. Lisa cuddled up close to him, her body melting into his. John turned and saw her smiling brown eyes whispering how much she needed him. He leaned in close to her and his lips met hers.

Lisa felt a spark go through her as his lips touched hers. She felt his warm tongue moving along the edge of them. The tip was parting her lips, eager to join her tongue. She opened her mouth, allowing him passage and her tongue greeted his with darting and quick strokes. It pressed along the top of his, the tip arching to caress the roof of his mouth.

John let his tongue dance with Lisa's. He enveloped it with a warm moist cocoon. Meanwhile his fingers moved down to caress along her earlobes. The tips were making small circles right behind and then sliding down the side of her neck. His legs entwined in hers, drawing her closer in a deep embrace.

Lisa's tongue was moving faster now, caught up in a frenetic fluidity that only added to the fire building inside. Her hands began exploring now, her palms pressing along John's shoulder blades and her fingernails lightly dragging along his back. She was becoming lost in the passion.

John's tongue darted out again, the tip moving down her chin and curling underneath. He flicked the tip steadily along driving it against her smooth skin. It moved swiftly and steadily a rampant tingling marking the path it had taken. His hands were moving up and down her back the fingertips barely touching, just a fraction of an inch above, compressing the air with a fine soft flutter.

Lisa arched her neck back wanting his tongue everywhere. So wonderful it was that she wished it was everywhere at once. But with the excitement erupting everywhere within her, it was. Her hands moved to his strong muscled chest, her palms sliding along the muscles prodding and exciting them.

John's hands moved along her sides, the fingertips were tracing along the contours of her soft skin, tanned and silky. He felt the heat of her breasts as her excitement was raging through her. He pressed his hands along the sides curling his fingers under them. Slowly he spread his fingers apart allowing the fullness of her to press between his fingers. He lifted his hands slightly raising Lisa's breasts as he encompassed her.

John's tongue was drawn like a magnet to the dark rose of her aereolae. The tip pressed against it exploring the bounds of it. He spiraled it around and around the nipple, drawing it ever closer to the stiffening bud. He moved it right up to the stiff side, retreating and advancing from all angles.

Lisa was lost now. She had given herself over completely to John. Her fingers continued to play along his chest, twirling the soft curly strands of the hair and pressing the stiff points of his nipples. She felt her energy being transferred to the tips of her fingers.

John's mouth opened, allowing a nipple to move between his lips. He closed his lips around it feeling them deflected by the turgid throbbing bud. He moved his lips from side to side feeling the nipple rolling between. His teeth grazed it lightly and his tongue pressed against the tip.

Lisa's hands had moved to his thighs, they were slowly sliding upward, seeking the energy that was reawakened in John. She needed to return the same kind of pleasure he was giving her. Lisa traced her fingers up to where his legs joined. Then she opened her fingers so she could feel the weight of his balls between them. They felt so soft and warm in her fingers.

John turned around so he could continue his caresses lower. His tongue slid down her stomach, a sheen was left cooling as it evaporated into the hot night and driving her wild. He moved his tongue boldly right up to the soft nest of her pubic hair.

Lisa, her tongue now at the scene of John's pulsating energy, took advantage of the chance to bring him the same kind of pleasure she was feeling. Her tongue darted out to the tip of him, the tip pressing the slit at the tip. It teased him, first flicking at the tip, then along the ridge behind the head and then along the top of his shaft. She wanted to explore all of him and experience him completely.

John's tongue, seeking out her heat, moved closer to the moist groove. He pressed it along the edge of her spreading lips tasting her sweet nectar for the first time. He moved his tongue between, each pass it descended deeper into her boiling cauldron of lust. He flicked it along the entire length of her rosy inner lips. First along one side, then the other. He opened his lips and taking her inner lips between, began to tug on them. Lisa let out a deep moan as a surge of electricity passed through her.

Lisa parted her lips, letting the head slide between. She felt the throbbing as her lips closed around it, pressing behind the head. She twirled and slid her tongue all over the head, bathing and caressing it. With her hand she was cupping his balls, gently surrounding them. She took more of his pulsating shaft, sliding him deeper into her mouth. She pressed her tongue along the bottom side as she slid him in.

John pointed the tip of his tongue, curling it so that it was stiff. With the very tip he slid it into her entrance. Lisa raised her hips and let out a low moan as his tongue teased the edges. Then all at once he stabbed it deep into her. He tasted the tangy juices as he curled it upward so that the tip played along her sensitive g-spot. With his nose he inhaled her sweet scent of passion.

Lisa took him slowly, sliding her lips inch by inch down the rock hard shaft. She could feel the vein along the bottom twitching as John's hips moved of their own volition. Finally she had him completely in her mouth. She sucked on him as she began to move him in and out. Her tongue pressed and slithered along the loose skin under the head and along the bulging shaft.

John moved his tongue higher, now concentrating on her clit. It was protruding and stiff between her engorged lips. He moved his tongue just underneath it, curling it like a coiled spring. Suddenly he let the spring unwind as it unfurled up and over the tip. It pressed along it, molding to her contours. The tip of his tongue teased her, circling ever closer to the tip then backing off, only to return and flick with almost no pressure over the hood.

Lisa let John slide from her mouth with a plopping sound. She opened her mouth wide so that she could feel the warm hairy balls between her lips. She first took one, her tongue pushing one way and another as she felt the ball roll around in her mouth. John let out a deep guttural moan as she sucked on his balls.

John opened his lips again. He let one lip press against one side of Lisa's clit and the other press the other side. He began moving his lips back and forth alternately letting her stiff clit roll between them. Lisa was feeling a wave of pleasure building, threatening to overwhelm her in excitement and passion. When John began to moan and her clit vibrated between his lips, the dam burst.

Lisa exploded in John's mouth sending her sweet honey flooding between his lips. She felt the tremors come in deep satisfying waves. It seemed as if her whole body was in rapture of the pleasure. John felt her contracting around his tongue as he struggled to gather all of the nectar she was giving. Lisa's orgasm went on for several minutes.

Lisa had never had such an intense cum. Never had a lover given her such concentrated attention to guarantee her pleasure. She had to return the pleasure that John had given her. Getting up, she moved around and poised straddling him.

John's shaft was sticking straight up, the tip moving slightly as it throbbed in anticipation of the sweet warm tunnel it would soon be engulfed by. He reached up and rubbed his fingers over her stiff rubbery nipples. He tweaked them and she let out a soft yell.

All at once Lisa descended on him, impaling herself on his hard rod. She felt it open her up as he slid in. The thick head pressed against her walls, throbbing with its fullness. She pulled up again and let herself down, taking him inch by delicious inch.

John felt her velvet smooth walls parting as he head glided against them. It felt like a thousand fingers were caressing him as her muscles gripped him. He reached up and pulled her down on top of him feeling her breasts crush against his chest. His tongue flicked her tongue wildly, battling and pressing hers over and over.

Lisa got into a rhythm with her hips, moving them in concert with his. It was a symphony of motion as they rocked together, his shaft appearing and disappearing between them.

John held her close and rolled them over so that he was on top. He began to move in earnest now, picking up the speed and intensity. His balls slapped against her as he pulled out and shoved back in. The top of his shaft was pressing her clit sending sparks through her with every stroke. He felt them tightening as he neared the precipice of pleasure.

His shaft pulsating with his hips he felt his seed rush up the shaft. It jetted out of him and sprayed hard against her walls. It splashed back against him, mixing with Lisa's flowing juices.

The feel of John filling her up with his cum pushed Lisa into another earth-shattering orgasm. She shuddered for what seemed like hours in waves of pleasure that washed over her. She could feel herself gripping the warm stiff shaft as each wave hit.

John sent wave after wave of his seed into her as she milked him with her walls. Lisa reached up to pull John closer to her. Her lips found his again as she gave him kiss after deep kiss. A aura of contentment settled on both of them as they drifted into sweet sleep. They were still entwined.

The next morning the sun awoke them with its warming rays. John dressed quickly, eager to be off to find civilization. Lisa lingered thinking about how such a wonderful man as John is so rare. Eventually she too, donned clothes and headed off to find more berries.

The helicopter spotted them both almost in the same instant. It set down in a small clearing along the river. John and Lisa climbed aboard. They were happy to be rescued but at the same time sad that they soon would have to part. Both silently vowed to find a way to rendezvous again.


12