All Comments on 'Easily Led'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boring

Who wants a fuck doll 24/7? Having to do all the cleaning, cooking, thinking...sweet Jesus, it’s exhausting just thinking about it. And I don’t care how good the pussy is, at some point, it’s just pussy and it’s no worth that much fucking effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Imitative

Initiative.

milkyrosemilkyroseabout 5 years ago
;)

more about Jessica & her master. how did Jessica get to be Master's pet?

delairiumdelairiumabout 5 years ago
@boring please reconsider .

Dude she does the cleaning and cooking. He just doesn't let her leave. A mindless fuck doll that takes care of you and your home 24/7 that you can do with as you please? Hell the fuck yes. I loved it. Thank you again jukebox.

Also please note that his pronunciation of the word initiative was correct wall only hers was flawed this was not an error it was on purpose as clearly demonstrated by the writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@Boring

I would love to make enough money to where my wife can stay home to cook and clean. Also stay horny as fuck. As long as that is being done I don’t care what else she does. As long as she’s home in time for me to fuck her over the couch, ask about her day, shower, and fuck her again before bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
VERY hot! I came hard at the end

I lost control and came when Jessica screamed "Y-Y-YES MASTER!" and squirted all over her Master - I flat out exploded. Extremely hot! Well done.

Dumbslut101Dumbslut101over 4 years ago
Another?

Please continue this story with a pt. 2!!! One of my favorite stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
one of my favourites

I’ve read this dozens of times already and it continues to have the same effect every time (I cum like hell), great work

GingerpiciGingerpiciover 4 years ago
Thank you

I love it reminds me of past

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Prequel?

Love it. Would love to read about how master programmed her to be so mindless though!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999about 3 years ago

One lucky man! Her master owned a KEEPER!

Playful, pretty, cute and cuddlesome! Enough brains to obey, but not enough to give her owner a hard time. If only we had the technology to do this to real, live women.

I can dream, can't I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Iamcurious999

ummmmmmm wtf?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous