All Comments on 'Easing Back into Evocation'

by AletheaFaust

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just the right kind of side story

Loved seeing thi side story - so much character, lovely descriptions, and the link between the magic and the fantastic and creative kinky sex is unique and utterly compelling. Thanks! And here's hoping you keep writing for a very long time, preferably often if circumstances permit - I'll be reading whatever you post here, for sure.

As a suggestion for a side story, I'd love seeing a story about how Dominai sets up a conjuration spell to summon his bow (or a magical equivalent, not sure which fits the magic lore better), to make sure his marksmanship is always available to him. And then, of course, how Galiva and Olbric take the opportunity to make his life harder (pardon the pun).

AletheaFaustAletheaFaustover 3 years agoAuthor

*gasp* This can't be a side story because I definitely need to make it a plot point in the main story. I love this recommendation a whole lot and I thank you for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So incredibly descriptive

That was an awesome story. You have a way of describing everything from sex to violence which always seems to draw me into a story more so than anyone else’s writing. The way you switch up the terminology so it isn’t just a constant repeat and yet you do it so it appears to flow naturally. It really is quite impressive and brings your writing to a whole other level.

Agent X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAletheaFaust@AletheaFaust
My name is Alethea Faust and I write kinky, queer erotic fantasy. Update 10.2.22 - First off, I wanted to say thank you for your patience with me. Odyssey has by far been the most difficult and LONGEST thing I've ever written. So long, in fact, that it is now being split int...