Easton Young Daddies

Story Info
A weekly meet-up for new Fathers to let off steam.
1k words
4.23
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been going to this awesome Father's meet-up, you should come. Happens every Tuesday night at the Eastville Community Centre. It's free, run by volunteers. Honestly such a great way for new Dads to meet and unwind.

It's run by this gay guy Owen. It was his idea to put gays and Dads together - I don't need to tell you just how much new Dads need to let off steam, and the gays are gagging for straight cock. It's win win, everyone happy.

Super chill vibes. Sometimes it gets busy, sometimes it's quiet. Just depends who's about that night, but I've made loads of friends. Was a quiet one the first time I went. Nick told me about it. You know Nick Farrow, tall guy, tradie. Yeah, that's him. He took one look at the shadows under my eyes and said,

"Newborn keeping you awake all night, mate?"

He should know, he's already got two. Gave me a slap on the back before explaining the meet-up under his breath, like it was a big secret lol. Anyway I'd been living with the old blue-balls since I got Emma pregnant, and was definitely fed up of waiting it out. On top of everything else, I was persuaded to try it.

I was so nervous at first. Was only me, Nick, a Jamaican dude called Delroy (he's sound, you'll meet him - he never misses a meet-up!), and Owen. Delroy was already slouched butt-naked on the sofa, except his socks! Was the first thing that met my eyes when we rocked up.

"Yes bruv!" he nodded - dead chill, swigging a beer, his massive dick on show like something he was so proud of.

Then I noticed Owen choosing a sexy playlist on his Spotify in the corner. Once he made sure it was pumping cheerfully in the loud speakers he came over to greet me.

"Hello mate, you're new," he grinned.

He was so nice, asking about the baby and that - helped me relax a little. I didn't see Nick strip-off while I was chatting, but I turned about to find him every bit as naked as Delroy! And he's got a massive dick too! I mean he would, being near 7 foot tall, but honestly! I show up to the first literal dick-measuring contest of my adult life, and I'm out in the first round!

Owen could sense I was feeling bashful. I was always a bit chubby, even before the Dad bod. Next to these two Gym-Bros I worried he might find me unattractive.

"Hey handsome, don't be shy," he winked, always saying the right thing to put the Fathers at ease.

With a gulp I undressed and took a seat on that sofa between Nick and Delroy. Didn't have the full confidence to take off my vest tho. Felt so weird! Just three straight guys sat naked on the settee, our socks squeaking on the parquet floor, waiting for a gay guy to come and suck us off!

We waited five minutes more before Owen made the decision to begin.

"Looks like a quiet one tonight," he muttered, shutting the door, "All good, let's keep it cute."

I threw a surreptitious glance down at the different dicks in our laps. Mine looked like sausage roll.

"I wanna start with you, Richie," Owen purred, darting excitedly between my legs, "this just looks too nice to wait!"

I couldn't believe he wanted me first! His bubbling enthusiasm for my choad alone was enough to get me hard.

"Yes mate, go on son!" Nick smirked as Owen began to gloss my pudgy tip.

"Nice," Delroy agreed.

The rhythm of the sexy disco music set the pace, and Owen was vibing, letting out moans of satisfaction as he tasted my sap. I'm telling you, gay guys really know how to suck on a dick! It's so good.

I could feel I was blushing as the others watched, and I needlessly adjusted my baseball cap several times just out of nervousness. And Owen was going down low! Emma never touched base like that!

"Force his head down! Fuck his face!" Nick blurted, wanking on his long shaft.

I was totally unsure about the command.

"Do it! Gays fucking love it!" he pressed.

Delroy nodded along,

"They like it," he shrugged, and realising that Owen hadn't come up to make any objection I did as I was told, taking the faggot's head with both hands and thrusting up against it.

Mate, that was next level! I liked it so much I didn't stop, banging his chops till the cum started to rise. Owen was hugging me by the hips.

"I'm gonna cum, mate!" I gasped, thumping him at double speed, and he held on tight to receive my little boon.

We were held in the moment, suspended in time, lost in the bliss.

"Nice one Rich, that was fucking awesome!" Nick guffawed as Owen rolled off me.

Delroy stroked his chin with a smile,

"Right desso."

I was beaming, and Owen beamed back,

"Now that's a real Daddy dick!"

"Hey, what do you mean by that Owen?" Nick half joked.

"Oh, we only get real Daddy dicks in here," the gay boy recovered, stroking his palm up Nick's white thigh, "you know I'm always disappointed if you don't show."

"Is this enough show for you?" Nick sneered, softly beating Owen's cheek with his boner.

"Come on Big Boy, is that all you got?"

And Owen went on to take another two Daddy cocks just as hard as he took mine. You know what else he did? He drank Delroy's pee! I swear, no lie. I think Delroy likes that part better than the blow job!

And it's not just blow jobs. I'm telling you, if several gays show up you'll see butt-sex and spit roasts! Gets pretty steamy in there - a lot of Dad tension to be released.

You'd love it. You need it! Come down with me next week, I got a feeling you're just Owen's type.