All Comments on 'Easy Access, Fast Fill'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Amiable69Amiable695 months ago

What a wonderful story! And so well written. Amy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interestingpremise.

But the sex is sooooo automatic. Soooooo mechanical.

Needed to slow down. And then slow down some more.

Needed lots more foreplay/preliminaries/teasing.

Needed for her to have explored what kind of women turned him on. And why.

Needed for her to have asked him about the kind/s of women he'd had sex with before. Age? Body types? Did he like to use his mouth a lot?

Could have used her asking him about his masturbating. Did he do it often? When was the last time? What does he imagine while he's jerking?

So much more.

Ad what is ARTIC? Is it supposed to be ARCTIC?

Three stars.

bad_hobbitbad_hobbit4 months agoAuthor

Well, thanks for the feedback, but it would be far better if you were not 'Anonymous' so we could discuss your comments.

Many of my submissions fit the mould you're talking about. Take a look at my latest, 'A Game of Consequences', for example. This wasn't meant to be one of those stories.

bad_hobbitbad_hobbit4 months agoAuthor

Oh and YES, it was meant to be 'artic', short for 'articulated lorry' (truck with separate trailer in your parlance). But this is a British story, set in the UK, so he wouldn't be using American slang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
I've achieved my target of getting 100 pieces on Literotica by the end of 2023, and there are 2 more 'Consequences' chapters currently getting their final review. New chapters of Mr Big, Speakeasy Girl, Three Into Two, the Sally Spring saga, Desperate and Dolly will appear in ...

story TAGS