Easy Access, Fast Fill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing!"

"What about the grip? Did you enjoy that?"

"I've never had a girl do that for me before. I'm glad you waited until after you'd come, or I'd have finished before you."

"Yes, I know that men like it when I show them how muscular my cunt is," she said, and I almost gasped. She grinned. "Did I shock you?"

"No, but..."

"But you didn't expect someone like me to use a word like 'cunt'? It's understandable. Everyone thinks of me as a good girl. I'm not."

"I've worked that out. But you're one hell of a bad girl!" I replied.

"Yes, I am. Now, if you'll be a gentleman, please get off me so I can go to the bathroom."

"Sure. And I'd better clean up and head off."

"Absolutely not! There's a perfectly good bed upstairs, and I think you should share it with me tonight. For one thing, it'll save you the cost of a hotel. And for another thing, you'll get another fuck."

So I pulled out and rolled off the couch. Penny got up and looked down at where we'd been lying. "Could you be a sweetie and get a cloth from the kitchen and wipe all of my juices off the leather before it stains, please? I'll see you in the bedroom; top of the stairs, the second door to your right."

She kissed me and headed off. I looked at the couch; yes, there was a very wet area. I first disposed of the used condom in the kitchen bin, then I grabbed a cloth and mopped up as best I could. I took the remaining condoms and made my way up the imposing staircase to the bedroom. Like all the other rooms, it was huge, with an enormous super-king bed. I lay down and waited for Penny.

When she emerged from the en-suite, she'd put on stockings and a suspender belt, and refreshed - and enhanced - her makeup. She looked amazing.

"I wanted to look sexy for you," she said as she climbed onto the bed beside me. "And wearing lingerie makes me feel hornier."

"You'd look sexy in overalls," I replied, bending to kiss her. "Of course, with nothing on underneath..."

"Well thank you, kind sir," she replied with a grin. "They might chafe, though."

We kissed for a long time, while I took the opportunity to caress her tits and she reached down to stroke my hardening cock.

And then she knelt up, swung around and straddled my face, lying down along my body in a very horny sixty-nine. I was gazing into a wet, pink pussy, framed by suspender straps and stocking tops. I picked up where I'd left off earlier, after her first orgasm, exploring that pink, wet valley with my fingers and tongue. I was happily munching on a meal of pussy in its own juices, finger-fucking her and making sure her G-spot got lots of attention, as she swallowed increasingly large amounts of my hot sausage, which felt amazing. One hand was still unoccupied, so I stroked around her fleshy lips until my finger had a good coating of juice, then slowly inserted it into her arse.

I heard - and felt - a muffled shriek, but she didn't lift off my cock to protest, so I continued finger-fucking her arse until I felt that hot, tight tube go into spasm around my finger. I knew, even back then, that if a girl's arsehole starts gripping and releasing you, the lady is coming. And she was.

And maybe thirty seconds later, I was. Penny had somehow managed to get all of my cock into her mouth, with several inches down her throat, giving me the best blowjob I'd had since Sharon. She didn't seem to mind that I was pumping a thick protein shake down her gullet, and she swallowed the lot.

Afterwards, as we lay together in the bed, sipping some more of the wine she'd brought with her, I asked her something that had been puzzling me.

"How long have you been married?"

"Too long. It'll be fifteen years in September."

"Wow! But you said that the last time you'd had a fit boy was seven years ago."

She laughed. "Nothing escapes you, does it? Yes, seven years ago, our neighbours had a Spanish exchange student to stay. They knew I spoke the language, so when I invited him round for a chat, they were happy for him to visit. I already knew that my husband had had several little 'flings' by then. I'd already noticed from earlier social encounters with Esteban that he was cute and he seemed to find me attractive, so I dressed a little provocatively, flirted a little and let nature take its course. It was so good to have a fit young man actually making love to me. And that's what he did. He didn't just fuck me; he made me feel special and gave me a lot of pleasure."

"And I haven't?"

"Hah! Yes, of course you have. But with Esteban, it was a bit more romantic. He was nineteen, sweet, skinny but remarkably skilled. With you - well, let's just say I fell in lust with you when I saw you doing the hard, physical work of unloading the truck. I liked the fact that you're fit and strong. My pussy decided it was very interested in getting to know several parts of you, and it has very much enjoyed getting to know them. It could probably cope with some more familiarity in a little while. Do you think you could manage that?"

As it happened, I could - at least partly because she chose to do all the work. She clearly felt she hadn't had enough of my mouth, so she straddled my face and rubbed her pussy all over my tongue while I just licked away. She was pressing down so hard that it was sometimes hard to breathe, but she seemed to be enjoying it, especially when I got a finger up her arse again.

Finally, she seemed to feel she couldn't take any more. She lifted off me, looked down at my semi-hard cock and said "That's not good enough, young man. You need to be upstanding in the presence of a lady." I was about to say that she hadn't been behaving as a lady when she proved it by descending on my cock and enthusiastically sucking me back to full hardness. I handed her another condom, which she applied quickly, before straddling me and sliding down.

The sight of this fit, older woman, her wet, smooth, neat pussy framed by black stockings and suspenders, moving slowly up and down on my recently-sucked cock, was something that would've almost certainly had me shooting my load if I hadn't already cum twice. But I've always felt that the guy's job isn't just to lie back and enjoy it, but to help the lady come - at least that's what I learned from Sharon. So I got my thumb onto her clit, and gently rubbed. But she started thrusting down hard - and then she did that grip thing with her cunt as she pulled up, and grinned at me naughtily.

"Shall we see who can hold out longest?" she purred.

So, this was a challenge. Could her tight, muscular cunt milk me off before I'd got her off with my cock and fingers? I reached up and squeezed her tit, pressing and palming the nipple.

"You sure you want to do that? With what you're doing, you might win."

"Oh, I'm sure you can find a way to make it up to me. Besides, it's good exercise. My cunt doesn't normally have anything this size to grip on." She gave a little chuckle when she saw how I reacted to her use of the word - and her use of the hole in question as she squeezed and effectively sucked my cock as she rose up.

I gritted my teeth and held on as best I could, thrusting hard in when she was on the down-stroke, flexing my abs to get maximum G-spot contact, pinching her nipples in turn, curling up so I could suck them, and all the while rubbing that clit in the way Sharon had taught me. It was all as horny as fuck.

But the most erotic thing? When she pushed me back down, lay down on top of me and kissed me. I had to twist my hand around and use my fingers on her clit. She kept riding my cock, and I kept thrusting. She kissed me hungrily, with her hands on either side of my face, then pulled back a little to look at me - and then leaned in to kiss me again.

That was almost as hot - maybe even hotter - than when she'd first shown me her pussy. There was something between us, more than just her using my cock and me using her cunt to get off. There was - I don't know - some kind of connection. Maybe, in another life, we could have been lovers, or at least regular fuck-buddies. She could have been my wealthy sugar mummy and I her fit toy-boy. But there was a strong attraction there that went beyond just fucking.

Having said that, the fucking was pretty exceptional. I managed to get my spare hand around her and smack her arse. She yelped, but the next time she lifted off me so I could see her face, she was grinning. So I did it again. And again. She'd speeded up, and my abs were getting pretty tired by now, trying to thrust up hard in time with her movements, so I tried another trick that Sharon had shown me. I wet a finger beneath Penny's drooling pussy and lightly rubbed it across her tight little arsehole.

Now this is a high-risk strategy. At least one girl has screamed and wriggled away when I've tried that while fucking. Some girls say it tickles, others that it distracts from the pleasure in their pussies. But some - typically the dirtier types - love it. Having explored that hole with my finger earlier in the evening, I guessed that Penny was dirty enough to enjoy it. And, as I'd guessed, she was, especially when I moved on to probe through the tight hole and slide most of a finger inside her arse.

I could see from the expression on her face that she was close but - shit - so was I. There was no point in rubbing her clit harder - I knew that was a sure-fire turn-off; I just needed to keep up a consistent level of stimulation. Finger-fucking her arsehole was helping, but she was working my cock so hard with that muscular cunt that I was on the brink myself.

"Fuck, you're tight!" I breathed.

"Yeah. And you're big," she gasped back, still riding me hard.

"You like - a big cock - up - up your..." I tried a high-risk throw. "Up your slutty cunt?"

"Ooh yes! Fuck me harder, big boy. Fuck this slut's tight wet cunt. Fuck it!" And she began pounding me even harder.

Shit, my dirty talk had backfired, and she was about to take me over. I tried to respond.

"Take it! Take it, slut! Right up your cunt! Right up your tight - juicy - cunt!" On those last three words, I thrust as hard as I could, while probing my finger deep in her arse. And then I started to come. Shit, I couldn't hold back any longer.

And a second or two later, I felt that pulse in her arse as she joined me in orgasm - probably the first time I managed to have a simultaneous orgasm with a woman. The relief that I'd achieved my goal made the sensations in my cock even sweeter.

She moaned loudly, with a smattering of 'oh fuck's, and I felt her trembling as she came, for quite a long time. And then she lay down on top of me and kissed me again. It was fucking bliss.

"How was that for you, big boy?" she asked with a grin.

"Fucking amazing. You are the hottest, dirtiest, most delicious fuck I've ever had."

"Well, I've been called worse," she replied with a smile. "And you; you're a dirty fucking bastard too, and a pretty-amazing fucker, if you don't mind me saying so." She kissed me again. "And would your services be available again in future?"

I smiled back. "Mmm. My diary's pretty full, but I'm sure I can find a slot and fit you in."

She laughed. "I thought it was me finding a slot to fit you in! But seriously, what time do you need to be in Maidstone in the morning?"

"Around nine, I'm afraid, so I'll have to be away before eight-thirty."

"That's fine. I'll wake you up in time for a shower and breakfast. Now I need to clean up a bit before going to sleep, and get this lot off." She gestured to her minimal lingerie. "Oh, and give me that condom so I can dispose of it. Even though he's being blatantly unfaithful, I don't want to give him any cause to divorce me, as he'll make sure the settlement is tiny. If there's going to be a divorce, I want it on my terms."

She bent down and pulled the condom off my softening cock - and then suddenly bent lower, took my cock in her mouth and sucked the remaining spunk off. It felt so intense it was almost painful. She stood up and grinned. "I love the taste of cum in the evening. Especially when it's not my husband's."

And then she headed to the en-suite. I trotted down to the bathroom and cleaned up. My bag was still in there, so I retrieved my toothbrush and got ready for bed. When I returned, she was lying naked, beautiful, outstandingly horny - and smiling. Despite having come three times already, I felt my cock begin to stir again.

"You are fucking gorgeous," she said, looking at me. "This has been the best sex I've had in years; possibly ever. We must do this again sometime. Sometime soon."

I climbed onto the bed beside her and we kissed again. She stroked my chest. "God, I love fucking a fit guy. Especially one with a larger than average cock."

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked, almost incredulous. By now I was half-hard, and I wondered whether I'd have the stamina.

"Christ, no! You've worn me out, Dean, and if we try again now I'll be sore. No, let's just relax, sleep, and I'll get you up in the morning."

And she did. I woke up to the feeling of my cock being sucked. I don't know of any better way of waking up - beats an alarm clock any day. I just smiled as she sucked me to hardness, making regular eye contact.

"Morning, sleepyhead," she said when my saliva-coated cock slipped out of her mouth.

"Morning, sloppy head," I replied. She looked at me quizzically. "You give great head. Lots of saliva. It's deliciously sloppy," I explained.

"Well, it's seven o'clock and I want some cock," she replied. "I'm already wet, just thinking about it. There's one condom left over from last night, and it'd be a shame to waste it. Now you haven't cleaned your teeth yet and your breath smells, but we don't have time for niceties, so just fuck me hard from behind."

And then she was on the bed, face-down on the pillow, arse in the air, legs spread, tits on the mattress. I quickly moved behind her, applied the condom and lined up. She gasped when my first thrust went in, perhaps a little faster and more forcefully than she'd been expecting, but now I was in control and this lady was going to get seriously fucked before I went to work.

I had hold of her hips and pushed deep. She moaned loudly. "Oh fuck! You feel so big!"

"But that's how you like it, isn't it?"

"Fuck yes!"

"So should I take it out? And stick it up your arse?"

"No, you're too big."

I'd expected a shriek of protest, but her tone was matter-of-fact, as though, if I'd been smaller, she'd have said yes.

"So you like it up the arse, do you?" I asked, continuing to thrust hard.

"Sometimes, but only - Jesus that's deep! Only - average-sized cocks. Big ones - big ones hurt."

"Shame. Your arse looks so inviting."

"Stick - stick your thumb - up there," she panted. I did. "Oh yes, that's - that's good!"

Then my other hand went around her hip and cupped her smooth mound, while my well-trained middle finger settled on her clit and began rubbing.

I guess we lasted five or six minutes. It was fast, furious, frantic fucking. I was giving it to her hard, and after her initial protests, she was pushing back toward me, doing that incredibly sexy grip thing, and talking dirty. When any woman says something like "Oh yes, fuck my cunt hard! Fuck my fucking fuck-hole with that fucking great cock!" it's pretty horny. When a fit MILF like Penny says it in her 'posh' accent, it's enough to make a guy come instantly. I was glad of the condom and the control I'd learned inside Sharon or Penny would've been disappointed in my performance.

When I finally felt that tell-tale throb in her arse, squeezing my thumb hard, I knew it was time to let go. A half-dozen hard and deep thrusts - she was squealing almost like she was in pain - and I was pumping jizz for the fourth time in the last twelve hours. And her cunt squeezed me hard, making it even more spectacular.

Afterwards, I showered and dressed, collected my things and headed downstairs. She was dressed in just an apron and making me a full fry-up breakfast. When I saw her bare, muscular arse, bent over the hob. I couldn't resist smacking it. It was making my cock start to harden again.

"I'm not sure we have time for any more. Eat your breakfast and we'll see what we can do."

The breakfast was tasty. So was her pussy as she lay back on the kitchen table and I licked and finger-fucked her to yet another orgasm. Then she kindly reciprocated, dropping to her knees and giving me the best deepthroat blowjob I've had since - well, since forever. With her nose pressed against my abs and me pumping as much spunk as I could muster down her tight throat, I realised why a lot of guys are attracted to older women. They may not be as obviously pretty as the younger ones, but they have the skills to blow your mind - and your cock.

I was fifteen minutes late for my pickup in Maidstone. I blamed the traffic. I loaded up and headed off - the deliveries were mostly in the Dartford area, with the last one in Basildon. As I was heading back to the depot, I needed to refuel, so I pulled into another garage with an "Easy Access, Fast Fill" sign outside. 'Yes', I thought, 'That's how it was for me.' I looked at Penny's number in my phone and wondered when a delivery would take me back to Wrotham for another round.

12