Easy Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed on the floor in what she now knew was first position. Mark opened the door to Paul. She couldn't see him, but she heard a pleasantly deep voice say, "Hey man, thanks for calling."

"Of course, it's been a while since we've done this, wasn't sure you'd still be up for it." Jealousy rippled through her body. Who had he done this with before? Celeste? Other women? Maybe many other women, who was she kidding? She heard glass clinking as they unloaded what she assumed were beers into the refrigerator. They stayed in the kitchen and chatted as if she weren't there, mainly talking about the Mets this season. It felt like ages before they finally came into the living room. They sat down on the couch, sipping their beers and lounging back. Paul took her in with his eyes. She could see he was shorter than Mark with lighter hair and a slighter build, but still very handsome; somewhere between a finance bro and a stoner. Victoria felt relieved. She wasn't sure what she had been expecting, but the fact that he was also good-looking and seemingly pretty chill was a welcomed development.

"Wowwww, man. Look at those tits."

"I knew you'd like those."

"I gotta touch them, man."

"Stand up, slut."

Victoria tottered to her feet, feeling unbelievably exposed and foolish. She could feel her face reddening. What if he didn't like her body?

"Come closer, right in front of the couch. Good girl. Now you're going to stand there and we're going to touch you wherever and however we want, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, I mean, yes, master."

Mark laughed. "Sorry, dude, I've barely trained her, but I've never met one so fucking eager."

"I'm sure she'll learn quickly." Paul started to squeeze one nipple while Mark traced his fingers around the other.

Paul then started to slap the underside of her breast gently so that it bounced. "Oh, I love these girls with big tits. It's like nature just made them into sluts and there's nothing they can do about it."

"Hands behind your head, slut, present those big titties to us."

Victoria obeyed. Paul ran a hand through her soft bush. "Love this too man, you really lucked out. Did you tell her to grow this?"

"No, this is how she keeps it. But the slut didn't follow my rules last night and shaved her pussy lips. Told her not to touch."

"Oh yeah?" Paul put his face right in her pussy and breathed deeply. He used both of his hands to part her swollen lips. "Oh yeah, really smooth underneath. And so fucking wet. He licked his finger. "Mmmm, this is a good one. Where did you find her?"

"Friend of my cousin's. Smart, professional type, you know how they are."

"Sure do," Paul laughed. "So, how will you punish her for touching herself last night?"

"I have an idea. Slut, bend over in front of Paul so he can inspect your holes from behind. I'll be right back."

Her heart pounded as she bent over, steadying herself on the coffee table. "Good girl, stick that thick ass right in my face. Mmm... use your hands to spread those cheeks apart. Show me that cute little asshole" Paul ran a finger from the front of her pussy up her ass crack, spreading her ample juices. With agonizing slowness, he pushed a finger inside her. "Pretty tight. That's good. Squeeze my finger." She squeezed in a Kegel motion, doing her best to trap his finger as tightly as she could. "Mmm, okay. Good. Now put your hands back down on the table." He started pulling apart her ass cheeks and smacking them together, squeezing and kneading her smooth round ass. "This ass is begging to be fucked. Do you like it in the ass, slut?"

"I... yes, sometimes, sir."

"Sometimes? No. Whenever a cock wants it, slut."

"Yes, sir."

Mark came back into the room carrying a toy. It was a small, black, silicone vibrator. "Want to put on the game, man?"

"Yeah, sure, dude, let's do it."

"First position, slut."

She dutifully sank to the floor and into her position.

Mark turned on the TV. "Paul, you want tits or pussy?"

Paul looked at her. "Tits."

"Ok slut, lay down face up over our laps. You're going to lie here quietly while we watch the game. You may not cum under any circumstances. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master." She lay awkwardly over their laps.

Paul put a pillow under her head. She was a little more comfortable. He started idly playing with her tits with his eyes on the television. Mark moved one of her legs to the floor to expose her pussy. He turned on the toy. She started to tremble. "Don't you dare fucking cum, whore. You're just here for our amusement."

For the next two hours, Mark used the toy and his fingers to play with her pussy intermittently while Paul jiggled and squeezed her tits. They flipped her over and back and forth a few times, Paul taking a turn with her poor throbbing pussy, Mark taking some time to knead her ass as Paul had before. They talked as if she weren't there, commenting on the game, absent-mindedly touching her all over her body. She almost came several times. She was so sensitive. The only indication she had that they were enjoying her body was the hardness she felt as their erections pressed against her. She had never wanted cock more in her life.

Finally, mercifully, the game ended. Mark told her to assume position one. "Tell us how you're feeling, whore. I want details."

"I'm so aroused, master."

They laughed. "Obviously..." said Paul, gesturing to the spot on his jeans where her pussy had left a big wet spot.

"My clit is so sensitive. I could go over the edge at any second, master. My tits are throbbing. All I can think about is cock, master."

She looked down, ashamed. She had been honest, but she felt humiliated. She knew, at this moment, she would do almost anything to be able to feel Mark's hard cock inside her, fucking her as if he owned her.

"Well, I'm sorry to say it, but you won't be cumming any time soon. Not after disobeying me like you did."

"Paul, you want one of her holes before you go?"

"Yeah, is that cool? Thanks, man - I think I need to feel that whore mouth of hers."

"Do you hear that slut? I don't know if I should allow it since I know how much you want cock right now, but I owe Paul one. Do you want Paul's cock, whore?"

She couldn't believe how much she did. She wanted Mark's more, but Paul's would do for now. She needed to feel its hard smoothness, taste it, look at it, imagine it inside of her bringing her the release she so desperately needed. Paul stood up and took his pants down before sitting back on the couch.

"Kneel in front of him and be a good little sex doll for him, do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

Paul's cock stood at attention. She was relieved to see it was smaller but still straight, hard, and mouth-watering. She gazed at it for a long moment. He was so hard. She touched him and he moaned in response, scooting to the edge of the couch. She began to lick his balls with gentle, sweet strokes, then licking him from base to tip, getting him wet all over. He bucked beneath her when she finally put her mouth around his head.

"Fuck, her mouth feels good, man."

Mark laughed. "I'm not surprised. She hasn't even sucked my dick yet, man, so you're getting the VIP treatment."

"Shit, seriously?" She bobbed her head up and down his shaft, keeping her tongue long on his head. Soon she put his entire cock down her throat and he moaned loudly. He gripped her head and started to fuck her face. She didn't normally like this type of blow job, but right now it felt incredible. Knowing Mark was watching while she submitted completely to this stranger's cock was such a turn-on. She felt the cum start to move from his balls up along his shaft, sensing the incoming release.

"Fuuuuuuuck," he screamed as she felt his warm cum go down her throat. "Fuck, what a mouth." He pulled away. She had tried to swallow it all, but it was a big load and some dripped out of her mouth. She felt accomplished, even proud. When she looked at Mark, he looked back with pure adoration. She felt elated.

Paul went to the bathroom to clean up. Mark sat on the couch. She leaned her head against his legs and he stroked her hair soothingly.

"You are such a good girl." He might as well have said it directly onto her clit. Just his words made her vibrate.

Paul came out of the bathroom looking relaxed and satisfied. "Have fun with this one, dude."

"Oh, I plan to."

Mark got up to see him out. She stayed on her knees on the floor, still incredibly horny and completely unsure of what would happen next. He turned and looked at her from the door. "God, you look incredible." She smiled. He came to her and took her hand to bring her to her feet. Then he held her - just held her - taking deep breaths. He kissed her tenderly and it occurred to her he must not mind Paul's cum on her lips. He led her to the bedroom, gently guiding her onto his bed. Even in her submissive stupor, she noticed that it was made carefully. The duvet felt crisp and smelled recently washed. "Good boy," she thought.

He lay his body on top of hers. She was acutely aware of the fact that he was still fully dressed. She ached to pull his t-shirt up and release the hard bulge she felt in his pants. She wanted to feel his skin on hers, and explore his body with her hands. But she didn't; it was deeply erotic to be naked and exposed while he was still fully dressed. Their kisses revealed so much. A chemistry, a conversation, somehow, even, a shared sense of humor. Despite the night's activities so far, she also sensed deep respect from him.

She didn't register immediately that he was kissing down her body, moving toward her desperate pussy. She moaned and trembled, feeling a deep rumble of anticipation. He spread her labia apart and she felt a jolt of coolness. She reached back for a pillow to raise her head; she didn't want to miss seeing his handsome face between her legs. He said nothing but moaned in a way that sounded almost like he was in pain as he stared at every nook and cranny of her pussy. He peeled his eyes away to look at her face. They smiled at each other.

Then his tongue was on her clit with a featherlight touch that nonetheless gave her an electric jolt. She bucked underneath him. He chuckled and hummed onto her. She tried to master herself and enjoy every sensation. He licked her with light strokes, just like she told him she liked, sometimes directly on her clit and sometimes around it. When he started more sustained licks at the underside of her clit, she yelped a desperate, "yes!" The orgasm that followed was as powerful as she'd ever had, her body going stiff as a board as the whole of her sex pulsed and contracted. It seemed to go on forever, his beautiful face plastered to her, his arms reaching around her hips as she bucked upward.

When the pleasure finally started to subside, she was embarrassed to find that she was crying. He came to lie beside her. "Are you okay?" He was clearly alarmed.

She laughed between small sobs, "Yes! I'm so embarrassed I don't know why I started crying, everything has been incredible, so incredible that I think I'm just totally overwhelmed."

"Come here." He wrapped her in his arms. "Maybe this was too much too soon. I'm so sorry Victoria."

"No, Mark, you don't understand. I'm not sad or angry, it's just that this has been an actual dream come true. I think my brain and body just need time to process it."

"Honestly, I feel the same way." He took a long breath. "Maybe we should just take this moment to say and do nothing and just enjoy it."

Her hand drifted to the bulge still in his pants. "Or..." she said.

"Or?" He pushed a piece of hair out of her face.

"Or... " she turned to straddle him. She loved the expression on his face as he looked up at her, putting her tits in his hands and whispering "fuck." She bent to kiss him and then started unbuckling his belt. He pulled his shirt over her head. Even his torso was beautiful: fit but not bulky, a patch of beautiful chest hair and a small trail down to the top of his penis, lovely lean biceps. Then his cock sprang loose. She gasped. Even the large bulge she had felt earlier didn't prepare her for how big he was fully erect. His cock was the largest she'd seen outside of porn.

"Oh my God," she said, with genuine awe. She looked at him. "Mark it's..." She took it in her hands and stroked it lovingly, scooting down to lick his balls. "Is it okay if I take my time? I want to savor this."

"As far as I'm concerned, this cock belongs to you entirely right now."

She let out a satisfied moan. She did take her time, licking every hard inch of him. Finally, she stretched her mouth over his thick head, taking him as deep as she could, feeling him reach full, throbbing hardness. She stopped to admire this beautiful man with a giant, proud erection, looking at her adoringly.

He grabbed her suddenly but not forcefully, and pulled her back onto the bed. "Victoria. I have to be inside you. Now."

"Please Mark, please please please" she whimpered, desperate to feel him slide inside.

He positioned himself at her entrance and their eyes stayed locked as he slowly slid every inch inside her. She had never felt so full or so connected. They started with slow tenderness, no need for anything more complicated than missionary, at first. It became only about the feeling of cock and pussy moving together like a single living thing. Vaguely, somewhere far, far in the back of her mind, she realized they weren't using a condom. She would never admit it to anyone else, but at this moment, she didn't care. It felt like they were the only two people in the world and absolutely nothing else mattered but the gift of his cock inside her.

She was surprised when she felt an orgasm building, so rare it was for her to cum during intercourse. "Mark, I'm going to cum again!"

"Oh please, Victoria, please cum on my cock."

"Oh my god!" she whimpered.

He leaned down so she could wrap her arms around his back. His face next to her ear, he murmured, "I'm going to cum inside you. I have to."

"Yes, please cum inside me, Mark!"

It was like temporary insanity, the strength of her desire for his cum. She had a carnal, base, animalistic need for him to fill her.

Her orgasm crested. "I'm cumming!"

He growled like an animal and she felt him shoot his load right then, her pussy milking his cock, its instinct to get every last drop of his cum.

Panting, they continued to hold each other. It seemed to take ages for the high of their orgasms to subside. The moment he pulled out, she had the sensation of missing him. It almost scared her. She curled into his side, just breathing, eager to stay close.

He took her hand and held it. "So um... wow."

"Wow," she said.

He turned on his side and looked at her. "Would it scare you if I said I don't think I ever want to stop doing that?"

"If anyone else said it under any other circumstance, I think I would say 'yes.' But no, I don't feel scared at all. Just happy."

"Me too."

"I still have questions... Paul..." she murmured.

"If you're wondering if I'm bisexual, no, not really. It just really turned me on to watch you service another man like that. Paul is fully bi and once invited me to a similar arrangement with a girl he was seeing. I've had a few other kinky experiences over the years, but nothing that would shock you. That's the whole story. I love these sexual adventures, but I'm searching for the same kind of love and stability everyone else is searching for, believe it or not."

"I certainly want to believe it."

He spooned her from behind, "I will do everything I possibly can to earn your trust. I think you might be the most interesting woman I've ever met."

"And the hottest, right?"

He laughed and squeezed her. "Hot as fuck... but also better than just hot: beautiful."

She sighed contentedly and started to feel herself drift into sleep - the deepest and most peaceful of her life.