Eating Amy's Smelly Pussy Pt. 02

Story Info
Billy and Amy do an internet porn shoot.
3.4k words
4.72
25k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few had passed since our adventure at Amy's house, as described in Pt.1.

I did a strip for the women at a sex toy party at my girlfriend's request. I also ate Amy's pussy as the guests watched.

Amy's pussy had the strongest scent I had ever experienced, it was strong but not in a dirty or offensive way. I absolutely loved it! Amy had a couple of orgasms and the women all applauded me when it was over.

On to part 2...

I got home from work before Nancy since she goes to the gym Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I kicked back and opened a beer. A few minutes later Nancy called and said she and a friend were going to stop for a drink after their workout. She said she'd be home by 7:00.

I asked, "Who is the friend?

She replied, "Amy. You do remember Amy?"

"Of course I do. How could I forget? You two aren't plotting something again?" I said.

"You never know. You seemed to enjoy yourself the last time we planned something." She replied.

"I can't deny that." I told her.

Doing a strip tease and eating Amy's pussy with an audience was the wildest thing I'd ever done. The women watching seemed to really enjoy it and it made me feel like a porn star!

"Okay Babe, you two have fun. I'll be here waiting for you."

I wondered what they were up to tonight. I really had enjoyed the sex toy party and really hoped I'd get a chance to smell and eat Amy's pussy again.

Soon I went out to the garage with my beer trying to get my mind off that night.

I polished my motorcycle as I waited for Nancy to come home. I had a couple more beers as I finished up in the garage. I was still sitting out there when Nancy came home.

"Hi Sexy!" I said as she walked into the garage.

She came to me and embraced me and we kissed.

"Did you have a good time with Amy?" I asked.

"I did! Let's go inside and have another drink." She said.

We went inside and I got her a beer and a fresh one for myself.

"So did you two plot anything involving me?" I inquired.

"Actually, yes." she said.

"Another sex toy party?" I asked.

"No, not a sex toy party. You did enjoy stripping and eating Amy's pussy while all those women watched didn't you? Nancy said.

"I'm not going to lie to you Babe, I was never so turned on in my life. I was afraid it would hurt you, but you got turned on too!" I said.

"I just felt so powerful watching you do that for her, so I told all the girls at the party that you like to eat my pussy after you cum in me." Nancy said.

"You told them what?" I said.

"I told them that you love to eat my pussy, and that you like it best after you have cum in me." She said.

"Well I do, but did they need to know that?"

"Yes, it's important to me that my friends know that I can make you eat a nasty creampie any time I want."

"Well, I love how strongly you orgasm when I eat your pussy after we have sex. I do it for you because I love you." I said.

"Bullshit! Tell the truth Bill, you love doing it. You'd enjoy it whether I got off or not. You like the nastiness of doing it. Admit it, you love sucking on a pussy you've just fucked, don't you?"

"Okay, I do. I love it! Is that suddenly a problem?" I asked.

"On the contrary. I love that you do it for me. I love that you like it so much. I love how strongly I cum from it, and how powerful I feel watching you suck my pussy after you have just shot your cum into me!" She replied with a smile

"Okay, so Amy and her friends know I eat your pussy after we have sex. What did you two plot now?" I asked.

"Well Amy found a website where amateurs have sex on camera. They have a crew that travels around the country and takes videos of regular people having sex. The videos are posted on a pay website. She was so turned on having her friends watch you eating her pussy that she wants to be videoed by these people. She doesn't have a boyfriend and is too timid to ask any of the guys she knows, so she asked if I'd let you do it with her."

"So what did you tell her?" I asked.

"I told her that it's entirely up to you."

"So she wants me to eat her out while these people video it?" I asked.

"Well not exactly, she wants you to have sex with her too." Nancy said.

"So she wants me to eat her pussy and then screw her. The whole world would be able to see us fucking. That wouldn't bother you Nancy?"

"I think it would be hot to be able to watch you being nasty with her on that website." She said.

"Being nasty? That's our code word for my eating your pussy after I cum in you. Am I supposed to eat her out after we fuck on this video?" I asked quite nervously.

"That's what she wants. She wants to have you eat her out before you fuck her. She said she was so turned on at the sex toy party when you did that with an audience watching." Nancy said.

"Since I told her you like to eat creampies from me, she asked if you'd do that for her too. You know you love eating creampies, you'll both get off on that. Believe me, I'll get off watching." Nancy continued.

"This is crazy, Babe. A lot of people watch these porn sites. Give me some time to think about it?" I asked.

"Okay, but we only have two weeks until the crew comes here to shoot the videos. They'll rent a Hotel suite to shoot the video in. You and she will need proof of STD testing and there are releases to sign. Amy has been working on the details for a while." Nancy said.

After a little more encouragement from Nancy, and quite a little more alcohol the next day, I said I'd do it.

A couple of days later I got a call from a woman connected with the website. She asked for a quick cellphone photo of Amy and I. She also said we'd have two hours to shoot the scene and I needed to understand that I needed perform on camera with 2 or 3 people in the room running cameras. She said she wanted to make it clear that if I failed to perform, there was no video, and of course no money.

I told her I thought I could do it and that the money was not really our motive.

Nancy took a couple of pics of Amy and I and sent them to the number the woman had left us.

The day of the shoot Nancy, Amy, and I went to the hotel. We didn't talk much and Amy was visably nervous. We found the suite and I knocked. We were greeted by a middle aged woman who let us in and introduced us to a middle aged man named Aaron. She never told me her name an I didn't ask. I looked around the suite and saw there was a sitting room with a sofa and some chairs a bathroom, and a bedroom.

Aaron explained that we needed to sign releases giving them exclusive rights to what was recorded or photographed today. He explained that he would interview Amy first, then bring me into the bedroom later.

Aaron further explained that he'd be making comments as we had sex. The woman and he would both use hand held cameras and at times get in pretty close to the action. He also said he might give a little direction to us to keep the video as hot as possible.

He then said, "Now Bill, A couple of things. Amy has told us that you have consented to give her oral directly after you cum in her pussy. Are you really willing to do that?"

"I'll do it." I replied.

"That's pretty nasty. Have you done this type of thing before?" He asked.

"I've only done a couple of homemade videos with Nancy ." I replied nervously.

"No, I meant have you ever given a woman oral with a load of cum in her pussy?" Aaron said.

"I do it with Nancy a lot, she really gets off when I do it." i answered.

"Okay, that's great! Now you're really going to eat her pussy for a while, not just give her a couple of quick licks. I also want you to show that you have cum in your mouth after you do that." He said.

"Okay, I'll do my best." I said.

"Amy will you come into the bedroom so we can interview you?" The man said.

The woman than said to me, "Sit down while he interviews her. He'll call us when he's ready for you."

I sat down nervously. I could hear Amy talking to the man in the other room. Nancy quietly sat down beside me, held my hand, and asked, "Are you okay, Babe?"

"I'm nervous, but I'll be okay."

"You'll be great Bill, she's going to go crazy in there. You'll love it, you nasty fucker!"

Soon the man said, "Take off your clothes out there and come on in."

I strippped to just my boxer shorts in the sitting room and started to walk into the vedroom.

The woman, who was taking cameras from a case and told me, "Lose the shorts too."

I stopped and took off my boxers. Nancy gave a wolf whistle and asked if she could come into the bedroom. The woman said she could, but she had to stay out of the way and just sit quietly in a chair.

We all walked into the bedroom and the woman gave a hand held video camera to the man.

Amy was sitting on the bed wearing only a long blue shirt with two or three buttons fastened. She looked pretty sexy.

There were bright lights on stands shining on the bed. I was nervous but turned on too thinking I was going to eat her pungent pussy again, and get to fuck her too!

The man said, "Just do what comes naturally, you know what we want to see. If you need a break just ask. We want this to be fun for you two."

I went to the bed and embraced Amy, then kissed her. Next I unbuttoned her shirt and opened it to exposed her breasts. They didn't sag much and had large dark aereolas.

I started to suck her nipples and noticed both the man and women videoing us from different angles. The woman came in just inches from my mouth to get a closeup of me sucking and licking those hard nipples.

I gently pushed Amy down flat on her back and started kissing down her body. I licked her navel for a moment and moved my hand down to her pussy.

Amy spread her legs and suddenly I could smell her pussy. I started to rub the hood of her clit and then inserted a finger into her. Her scent became very strong and I noticed both man and woman with the cameras glance at me with a surprised look. Amy started to moan as I continued to stroke my finger into her.

Amy the put both of her hands on my head and started to push my head lower. She was totally bald down there, just like she was at the sex toy party. The man had his camera inches from her pussy, then pulled it back as I moved my face into her crotch.

The man then said, "Looks good enough to eat, doesn't it?"

I licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top. The smell was strong. I sucked her large labia and stuck my tongue into her hole.

Amy was moaning, as I was sucking and licking the woman backed off with her camera while the man's camera was right by ear.

The man then said, "How's it taste Bill."

I turned toward him grinned and simply said, "Great!"

Eventually Amy had an orgasm as I continued to lick at her clit then go back to tongue fucking her pussy.

The man said, "Are you going to fuck her now? Are you ready Amy?"

She just said, "Yeah!"

I kissed her soaking wet pussy again and slid up to put my rock hard dick into her.

It slid into her easily and I began to pump her missionary style. I could see the man put his camera very close to my ass so he could see my dick going in and out of Amy's pussy . The woman was focused on Amy's face.

After a bit the man then asked us to stop, and for me to lie on my back so Amy could ride me.

We screwed with her facing me and both cameras focusing on our crotches and then our faces.

The man then asked us to stop again so we could do doggy.

Amy got on her hands and knees. He told me to wait as he put the camera close to Amy's ass. When he backed off with the camera, I got onto the bed to enter her.

The woman then said, "Lick her pussy from behind first."

The whole room smelled of Amy's pussy. When I put my face into her crotch it was almost overwhelming, but I eagerly licked her very wet pussy until the woman said, "That's good."

Amy and I went at it doggy style for a while but I was getting close to cumming and said, "I can't hold out much longer."

The man the said, "Hold on! Lie on your back, Bill. Amy sit on his cock again."

Amy mounted me again and started humping me as I humped her back in a steady rythm.

Suddenly she cried out, "Oh yeah, Oh yeah!"

I knew she was cumming. She kept moaning.

I couldn't hold back any longer and started to shoot my load into her warm, wet pussy.

The feeling was wonderful, and I didn't care where the cameras were or who saw what! I felt my dick throb as I was cumming into Amy.

After a while Amy stopped humping and my cock was shrinkng from her wet warm pussy. I was breathing hard and Amy was too.

Soon Aaron asked Amy, "How was the sex Amy?"

"It was great!" she said breathlessly.

"What was your favorite part?" he continued.

"It was all so good, but I guess when he ate me out was my very favorite part!"

He then focused his camera on her pussy as my softening cock was slipping from her pussy. It was wet and a bit of my cum was clearly visable.

Aaron then said, "Would you like him to eat your pussy again, Amy?"

"Oh God, yes!" she said.

"How about right now, Amy? He asked.

"More than anything, but his cum is leaking from me right now. I don't think he'd like that." Amy replied.

"Billy the woman you just fucked wants you to eat her beautiful pussy again. Are you going to deny her that over a little cum? Are you man enough to do it?" Aaron asked, knowing the answer.

"I said, I'll do it if you want me too."

"Oh yes, please eat my creampie, Billy. Please!"

The woman focused her camera on my face and said. "Sit on his face, Amy. That puts you in control, and more of the cum will drain into his mouth."

Amy then raised up and my cock slipped from her. I could see white cum between her labia as she moved toward my face. Some had run down to her little asshole.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her to me. Her wet, runny pussy was over my mouth. The scent was stronger than anything I'd ever encountered. I looked at her cum filled pussy for a few seconds.

Then I said, "Sit on my face Amy, I want to lick and suck you until you cum again!"

She sat her pussy on my mouth. I started to suck at her sticky labia and then found her slit with my tongue. She was rocking back and forth as I licked her clit. Then I found her open hole and sucked. She froze above me as I got a mouthful of our combined juices. "

She said, "Oh God!"

I continued sucking. The woman videoing us had her camera inches from my mouth and Amy's pussy. I was thinking to myself, "This is so nasty. I'm sucking my cum from this girl's pussy. It smells so strong and Nancy and this other woman are watching it all!"

Amy was moaning while I continued to alternate between licking and sucking her clit and licking around her hole. My face was getting wet.

The smell of her pussy and the taste of our mixed sex fluids was making me crazy. I knew people would see this on the internet and be excited by what I was doing. I loved the thought of that! Nancy was right. I really was a nasty creampie eater!

Aaron had his camera at the top of my head so he could get a great shot of my sucking Amy's pussy dry.

Then he said, "How is it Amy?"

Amy responded. "I love it, Oh my God! He's sucking my dirty pussy, Billy, Suck it!"

She was grinding her pussy into my face violently. I was sucking at her as best I could when she finally started grinding slowly and exploded in orgasm.

She froze and screamed, "Oh yeah! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

I continued to suck at her hole with my tongue thrusting into her. I felt almost helpless as she slowly humped my mouth. Then she became still.

I heard her say, "That was unbelievable! Oh my God! Unfucking believable."

The woman then said, "I suppose you won't settle for vanilla sex anymore will you Amy?"

Amy said, "No way!"

Amy's pussy was still planted firmly on my mouth, and my tongue was still in her pussy. My face was soaked as were Amy's thighs and butt cheeks.

The woman then said, " How was it for you, Mister"?

Amy slid back a few inches, the woman's camera was pointed at my face.

I said, "It was crazy, Amy is a great fuck!

"How was eating her pussy after you fucked and shot you seed into her?" The woman continued.

"It was amazing!" She smelled so strongly of sex, she tasted of sex, and she was going crazy humping my mouth with that wonderful pussy. I loved every second of it."

The man and woman then shut off their cameras and put them down.

Then the man said to me, "Would you be willing to do this again on other videos, Billy?"

I replied, "Well, I would, but only if Nancy says it's okay. I doubt she'd agree to my doing this again."

"Nancy, I love you so much." I said.

"How about if we video you and him, Nancy? I understand that you're the one who got him to eat creampies in the first place." Aaron asked.

"I always thought I'd be too bashful to let other people watch me have sex, but after watching what I just saw, I might be persuaded. Let me think about it." Nancy said.

Nancy was silent for about 60 seconds then continued, "One thing is for sure, I won't share him with anyone else again! I'm glad my friend Amy got to experience what I get any time I want, but this was a one time thing. He is only going to have sex with me and eat creampies from me from now on!"

I just smiled. I felt like the luckiest man on Earth.