All Comments on 'Eating her lover's cum from my ex.'

by delicioushumiliation

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Delicious humiliation indeed. Thank you for sharing.

Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
Why can't cuck fkrs have their own catogary

No time for these sick fkrs 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feh

Lucky for you this was already one star, because you would have lost a star for the "true" story shit. Don't get me wrong. I'm not calling you a liar, saying that it's not true. It's just that we don't care, it makes no difference to us if the story is true or not.

ANY of the stories that don't involve Special Forces, ninjas or other unbelievable things MIGHT be true, it simply doesn't change any thing.

What matters is that it be a good, well-written story, and I'm afraid you failed on that score.

GcoachGGcoachGover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great wife you had. Pity you are not together anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

god he is on stupid son of a bitch she got rid of him and he is dumb enough to eat her boyfriends cum out of her just plain dumb

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 4 years ago
Category

To you people whining about the category... reading comprehension must not be high on your list of skills.

Loving Wives: married extra marital fun. Swining, sharing, and more.

It's a fucking sex site, you morons. Not an uptite moralizng Burn The Bitch site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Don't listen to these assholes who,aren't getting laid, true or not it was a great story. These guys don't realize there on a porn story site! Dickheads!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Remember

There is a gay section for when you finally share your experience eating that dick.

delicioushumiliationdelicioushumiliationover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

To respond to some of the comments, I specified it was a true story to explain why it was not as fast-paced as something that was made up, where everything happens perfectly and is probably filthier than in real life. To the haters, well, you obviously sat and read the story, and I would suggest, maybe your little cocks twitched and you realised you are just sissies at heart, yearning cum, and felt the need to rebel by being abusive about the story. Be honest with yourselves. The title of the story gives the content away, and yet you still read on... Hmmm.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Something new

This is a first for me. A husband sneaking around behind his wife's lover's back. ?

"*~*",

That was a rough set up to get together

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Delicious, parts of this were really good, like your reversing the cuckold on wifeys boyfriend. Your harsh honesty about being a scorn porn addict is laudable.

Nonetheless, scorn porn as a lifestyle thing gives cuckolding a bad (worse?) name.

As anonymice project their abhorrance of any deviance on you, you project your arousal at being a cuck on them. In this regard you both probably incorrect.

Nothing wrong with getting aroused by SSCC kink play. When it becomes an obsession, or worse yet, "lifestyle", it's probably time to reassess.

To a lot of us, we don't like stories where anyone is getting trashed, even if they "consent " to it.

FWIW annonymice, some cucks are pretty strong people, both physically and mentally. Unlike most of the ones that are characters in this category.

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Great start

Great start to both a multi chapter story, and/or your writing hobby here on the site. Ignore the haters.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Didn't need to read this shit, the title tells the whole story. Author must have realized that he was a panty wearing, little pussy who has no writing talent.

Claudia69Claudia69over 2 years ago

Good Story----I love cleaning my wife's pussy

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

short and sweet. too bad no repeats

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did not read anything except the title.

It's all I needed to know about the story. 1 star automatic.

To the author. Just admit you secretly have always just wanted to suck dick and eat cum. You don't have to "beard" yourself with a woman. It's a lot of trouble and effort for a gay guy. Just come out of the closet. Be loud and be proud about your homosexual nature. It's pride month after all. Grab those dicks out there and don't let go.

Just stop writing about it here. It's gross.

And any hetro man who thinks it's "awesome" and "super hot" to give his wife to other men to get fucked and eat cum from their skanky holes? Is just simply pathetic and weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally understand this as i went through something similar. My wife and I were separated, me not wanting that, but we continued to have sex for a little more than a year. During that time, i dropped by her house one Sunday to pay some bills. She was still in bed and i started to work on her. She got hot then told me she couldn't. I pressed her why and she said her "friend" had left just a little bit ago. Realizing what she meant, I went straight down on her. When she realized I knew what I was doing, she pulled my head into her pussy and fed me. I had often eaten her after i came. But she came over and over yelling how she couldn't believe what was happening. Her words became nadty as she encouraged me toneat her lovers load. The taste and the texture was intoxicating and a little bit later I was pounding her pussy like crazy. We repeated this several,times with her planning me to arrive sometimes exactly as he left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“As soon as she said, “if the kids are mine, I just would have slapped her and throw her off the bed and walk right out, and said fuck you we’re done Cunt. And then do a dna test

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2about 1 year ago

Yes, short and sweet but,

that much sweeter since it was the narrator's ex-wife and she's the one who left!

Thanks for your work on this and for sharing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

routine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous