Ebony and Ivory Lustful First Date

Story Info
Black Beauty and Handsome Irishman Enjoy Their First Romp.
1.8k words
4.43
9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Mal on St.Patrick's Day in an Irish bar. It was my first time celebrating it in Canada and outside of my native Dublin. I got her number and told her we need to grab a drink sometime.

I invited her to a low-key hipster bar on a busy street with good nightlife on a Friday night. She wore a cap on our first date, as casual as you like. I teased her about it and joked that it was

"No pressure, but that has to be strike one," I said, but she just laughed and played it down.

She was also wearing jeans, a black blouse, and white sneakers. She was about 5'5", slim, and had curves in all the right places. She had long, wavey black hair, and her big, brown eyes popped from her smooth ebony skin in the dim lights of the bar.

We stayed there for an hour and had two drinks while we settled into each other's company. The mood was relaxed and flirty as we both knew already that we were into each other from when we first met.

When we got to the next bar, a mix of dive bar and burlesque, she was even more relaxed so I brought up if she remembered saying all of those naughty things in my ear on St. Patrick's day. She blushed and looked away covering her mouth while laughing at the same time.

"Oh my gosh, yes, well I kind of do."

"Well, I couldn't forget," I said, "you said you'd suck my dick so much better than the blonde in the red dress that I had been chatting up."

She giggled unashamedly and I joked that it was lust at first sight after that and that she was a hopeless romantic.

She didn't mind me teasing her at all and she just looked at me mischievously. She had effortless sex appeal, she really just oozed sexy. She was unashamed about her sexuality, we knew we were going to fuck that night, and we were just going to enjoy the flirting and build-up.

That said, she was also super-smart and very sapiosexual so her eyes lit up when I told her about the book I was writing.

We sat facing each other in a busy room, both leaning in with the drinks table to our side. She had one hand supporting her face and her elbow resting on one knee, her other hand I felt on my leg. This alone was enough to get me hard and then I noticed she saw my inappropriate erection which was now pointing down my left leg.

I was looking at her when I felt her index finger tracing the tip of my cock. I was so horny I could have fucked her there and then in front of the whole room. She was loving turning me on so much.

After another hour we walked to a nearby burlesque bar, which was long and narrow with loud live music at the rear. We danced and she was grinding up on me. When we paused for a few moments leaning up against the wall at the side of the dancefloor, she was standing in front of me leaning her beautiful booty up against my cock and shimmying her hips.

"Want to come back for a drink?" I asked. "I live just around the corner."

"Of course," she replied, smiling.

We walked to my place a minute away and grabbed a quick drink in the kitchen before heading to the bedroom.

We began kissing passionately and I was pushing her up against my dresser, my hands caressing her juicy ass and thighs. She dropped to her knees and eagerly unzipped my fly and started to lick my balls and suck my cock.

"Mmm you're so big," she said, in between working my cock up and down.

"That's it, get it nice and sloppy, I want to hear you slurping," I replied.

She sucked up all her saliva, rinsed it back and forth between her teeth, and then aggressively spat it back on my cock before inhaling it again.

When she would pause to look up at me when taking a breather, she'd keep stroking it quickly and just smile and stare at me with those big eyes.

"You want me to cum quickly don't you?" I said.

"I do," she replied slowly and seductively. "I want to taste your Irish cream, give it to me, I need it."

"I want to drill your pussy first," I reasoned.

I lay her down on my bed and peeled off her jeans, revealing a sexy black g-string. I gently parted her legs slightly, placed my hands on her hips, and began teasing her with my tongue.

"Stop teasing me and take off my panties already!" she exclaimed.

I slowly and carefully slid the lace g-string down her legs revealing her neatly trimmed cunt. It was a gorgeous pussy that I knew I wanted to taste right away. She was smiling in anticipation now that she was warmed up.

I teased her labia for a while before enthusiastically searching out her clit hood with the tip of my tongue. I licked my fingers and placed my thumb on the bottom of her hood and my index on the top, and gently turned it back and forth until I revealed her clit.

I began to taste, tease, lick, suck and squeeze her clit until she was groaning in ecstasy. Her body was stiffening up with the intensity of her pleasure, and she was clenching her pelvis every two seconds, desperately trying to cum for me.

I could feel the strength of her thighs as she clenched them, they were very firm from all of the cycling and pole-dancing classes she did to keep fit.

Suddenly, she let out a huge long moan as she came for me, "Ohhhhh, fuuuuucck!" I let her settle back down before carefully easing her towards her second orgasm, this time, I slid my two middle fingers inside her and slowly made a beckoning motion with them, as if I was summoning her to cum for me again.

Her pussy was soaking wet now and made a delicious lady mess for me to lick up. She came again even more intensely than the first time, her wide eyes fixated on the ceiling as she was concentrating on cumming for me.

"Mmm, you taste so good," I told her. "I could eat you out all day." "Mmmhhhmm", she replied, "and I could just let you."

I was rock hard and dying to fuck her now, so I put her on all fours and started to fuck her from behind. Her back was arched purposefully and I gently but firmly pulled her hair with one hand back and to the side, so she could look back at me out of the corner of her eye.

I was pounding her from behind and watching her generously proportioned ass ripple to my strides. She looked so submissive. I then flipped her over and got on top of her missionary and guided my cock effortlessly into her now soaking pussy.

She took each deep pump with an excited but welcome flinch where her eyes would widen and her mouth would open with a sharp inhale. I then clasped the back of her neck with my right hand and aimed her head downwards so we could both watch my cock disappear inside her as I thrusted hard and fast all the way to the base of my cock.

The sound of my balls slapping her pussy as I pounded her, and the sound of her wet pussy was turning us both on so much

"I want to ride you," she said. We switched positions and I let her on top, she was soaking and slid down my cock effortlessly.

The way she gyrated her loins on me was so sexy, I was throbbing and wanted it to last forever. When I felt close to cumming, I slid my hands under her arms and clasped her shoulder blades, drawing her in and using her body as leverage as I held her still and pounded her as hard and as fast as I could.

I came so intensely inside her, it felt incredible. She moaned loudly with me too. We were panting like animals afterward and the sweet, sweaty, and salty smells of raunchy sex filled the room.

We were both very happy about how naughty a time we just had together as we relaxed and enjoyed our dopamine rush. We lay together for half an hour before she got up to get dressed and leave. I had other plans, however, and I started to caress her as she was getting dressed.

I started to kiss her slowly, then more deeply until she closed her eyes and forgot she was even supposed to be leaving. She then dropped to her knees while staring at me, she looked so innocent, submissive, and obedient in that moment.

She enjoyed being my servile little cock servant despite being a confident and sultry femme fatale. She took my hard cock in her mouth and gave me an amazing blowjob.

"Talk dirty to me," she whispered.

"Shut the fuck up and take what I give you, you naughty, nasty little nympho," I barked playfully.

"Mmm, more!" she replied.

"No more talking you filthy, sexy, dirty, little bitch, just take your medicine and enjoy being by cock holster and cum dumpster."

"Ohhh yes!" she groaned.

She stopped for a moment, but only to jerk me and talk dirty to me too.

"You love how I suck your cock better than anyone else don't you? Even better than that slutty blonde in the red dress? I want to drain your balls and cum on my slutty face."

I was so turned on and when she sensed I was close, she stuck out her tongue and tapped it with her index finger.

"Right here, right here, I want it all right here," she said needily, almost begging, which drove me wild with lust.

I gladly obliged and carefully covered the middle of her large tongue with another thick load, before stepping back a little so I could paint the rest of her face white.

I was firmly grasping my throbbing cock as it tensely unleashed pulsing ropes of cum over her nose and long eyelashes, all the while her big gorgeous eyes stared up at me without blinking.

"Mmm, tastes good," she giggled, enjoying how sexy she knew she looked to me.

She gargled my load and gulped it down before showing me her empty tongue.

"All gone!" she proclaimed laughing.

Fuck, she looked so slutty and sexy. I helped her up and let her get dressed this time. As I walked her to the front door I was already thinking about when our next romp would be.

We kissed goodbye and we were both glowing with satisfaction. I couldn't wait to taste her again.