Ebony and Ivory Threesome

Story Info
First Ever Threesome for Irishman and Black and White Ladies.
2.8k words
4.25
9.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to settle in for a quiet night after a long run and a shower, when I get a text from an old flame, Mal, that I had met in an Irish bar on St. Patrick's day.

"I'm wearing my black dress I keep telling you about," she said, followed by a picture message.

Her friend was wearing the exact same dress too and they both looked amazing.

"Who's your friend?" I asked. "She's almost as cute as you are."

"Oh you don't know her, but I've told her aaallll about you. We're actually going to be at a birthday party for a while in your 'hood," she said.

"Well, text me if you want to swing by afterward, oh, and Mal, bring your friend too," I replied.

Three hours later and I get a text that read, "We're coming over, be there in ten."

"Sounds good," I replied while actually thinking, "jackpot!"

The doorbell rings and I invite them in.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I say to her friend. She smiles and replies coyly, "Hey."

"She looks like trouble Mal," I joked.

"She's the girl your mommy warned you about," she replied.

"Haha, does she have a name?"

"I do," she said, "but you don't need to know that yet."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because it's hotter for you if you don't know it," she replied.

Game on.

They wore matching black dresses, and black leather belts with a hollow square chrome buckle. They had Cuban-heeled shoes which gave their legs a nice lift and made their calves look firm and defined. Their dresses were figure-hugging but had a crew neck, a hem that landed just below their knees, and short sleeves, so they looked both sexy and classy.

"No one would suspect how naughty you are in those dresses," I said. "I know, right?" Mal giggled.

They were dressed for a night on the town, but they were now here for our mutual pleasure.

They both wore hooped earrings, had light makeup on, and they both were wearing a thin, dainty necklace. Mal's hair was long and curly and she wore it down, which she knew I liked.

They had similar slim but curvy builds. Mal's ebony skin had a darker than usual tone from the summer sun that glowed, and her friend had a pale white complexion much like myself.

I invited them into the kitchen where they hung up their jackets. I made Mal a mocktail as she quit drinking some time ago, and I made her friend a frothy whiskey sour before I made an old fashion for myself. They were impressed with my cocktail skills.

"That's not all he's good at," Mal said to her still nameless friend.

Mal then led us into my bedroom, which was spacious and uplit with a few lamps. I had some relaxed beats playing at low volume in the background, and I had a scented candlelit to create a good vibe for them.

I sat on the end of my bed while Mal sat on a shell chair beside my bay window dining table and the nameless girl got comfortable in my office chair at my workstation. She was swiveling gently with her legs crossed and her unzipped shoe dangling seductively and precariously from her toes. I sat on the end of my bed facing them and was barely containing my excitement.

"Look what I picked up today," Mal said, as she pulled out a pair of white furry handcuffs.

"And what are they for then Mal?" I asked, playing dumb while poorly concealing a smirk.

"They're so you can look and admire, but not touch."

She pulled out my shell chair and placed it in between the three of us.

"Sit," she ordered, before swigging some of her mocktail from her coupe glass.

"Okay boss lady," I joked.

She removed my fitted v-neck t-shirt and tied my hands together with the furry handcuffs behind the back of the chair.

"So, you like my friend as well then?" Mal asked.

I just smiled and replied, "Maybe."

"Paul has a thing for you girl, what do you think about that?"

Mal turned to her friend who just nodded slowly and assertively.

"Well, lucky for you we decided to give you a little show tonight," Mal said.

I knew Mal was into pole dancing for exercise and I told her one time I'd love her to give me a lapdance someday so, I was beginning to see where this was going and I was all about it.

"So, here's what we're going to do, she's going to lie in front of you and play with herself for you."

"Wouldn't she enjoy it better if I could get my hands on her?" I replied.

"Not today I'm afraid, you get to cum looking at it, but not touching or fucking it, or my tight pussy for that matter".

I looked at her as if to say, "For real?"

"Aw poor baby, all of those lean, fit muscles, and your running and marathon fitness going to waste. You could be using your stamina to hold me down while you're pounding my wet pussy for hours. Tut-tut, silly boy, you invited me here to tease your cock, knowing I'm celibate again".

It was true, though we had fucked in the past, Mal had told me recently she decided she was now abstaining from sex until marriage.

"I'd bet you'd love to fuck this born-again virgin pussy? It's gotten so tight again, I'd bet you'd love to split it open, wouldn't you?"

"Do you know he is obsessed with how my ass looks in this dress?" Mal said. "I've been teasing him about it for weeks, let's show him our asses and let him decide which he prefers".

They stood beside each other with one arm wrapped around each other's waist and bent over in unison, deeply, and presented their beautiful curves for me to ogle and admire.

I smirked and replied, "Hmm, I'm not sure, they're both gorgeous, but I'd have to fuck both of them to be certain".

They giggled, looked at each other, and then back over their shoulders at me seductively. I was in heaven!

Mal began to peel up the nameless girl's dress. She was wearing a spaghetti-thin black g-string.

"That's a very naughty piece of underwear for someone pretending she doesn't want to get fucked by me," I said.

"Don't get too fresh," she snapped back, "I'm not convinced by you...yet."

Her ass was peachy and had a lovely curve to it that creased nicely into her legs which was accentuated by the fact that her feet were together and she was still wearing her Cuban heels.

"Her turn," she said, as she began to peel up Mal's dress revealing a nice lace black g-string that parted her cheeks beautifully.

"You remember this don't you Paul?" the nameless girl said. "I know, I love her ass too."

She grabbed a handful for herself and shook it up and down while continuing to stare at me. Mal giggled and stuck her ass out clearly enjoying it.

"It's getting hot in here don't you think?" Mal said. "Let's take our dresses off so this fit stud can get properly hard for us"

They began undressing each other. They were both very comfortable with the situation, like they had done it before almost. They revealed each other's black bras that matched their underwear.

Mal's was a triangle bra that cossetted her large, round breasts. The nameless girl's black bra was sheer and gave her gorgeous tits a nice lift and round cleavage. Her long brown hair was tied up in a ponytail around her crown and was draping down over the back and front of her shoulders, stopping an inch short of her plunging bra line where I was sure her aerolias must have begun and titillatingly close to being in sight.

"Leave your heels on girl," Mal said, "He loves that."

She wasn't wrong. The nameless girl knelt down, rubbed the side of my legs, and then unbuttoned my fly and slowly took off my jeans. I was wearing grey, fitted Calvin boxer briefs and I was already on a large semi that was pointing toward my naval.

"Mmmm yum," Mal said, as her eyes lit up staring at my bulge.

She put her right foot on my lap and her hands on her hips in a dominant pose. She smirked and slid her foot up to my crotch and rubbed my cock with the ball of her foot, and then curled her toes to play with my cock.

She giggled, "Allow me to get some more blood into this boy."

"He always makes me so wet, and he's so good at giving head," Mal said.

"She's right," I agreed, looking directly at the nameless girl.

"I know how to suck, squeeze, suckle, taste, and tease her pussy until she is practically begging for me to fill her with my cock."

"Huh," she shrugged. "I don't know if you deserve to feel the inside of my tight cunt, maybe I'll just let you lick me from outside my panties."

"Oh, you don't like cumming?" I said.

"Just from real men who deserve it," she teased.

"We both know I'm fucking you tonight," I said.

"Can't you just tell he's fucked a lot of girls?" Mal said.

"I love an experienced man," she replied. "Do as Mal says and we'll make sure you cum, ok?"

I nodded not wanting to push my luck, as I wasn't exactly in my usual position of power.

The nameless girl slid off her thin g-string and sat on her side on the yoga mat in front of me, one knee up in the air exposing her lovely trimmed pussy. She began pleasuring herself with her right hand. She would alternate between staring me in the eyes and staring at my bulge.

Meanwhile, Mal was now standing with her back to me on my left. To tease me, she would just look over her shoulder, smile, and with her heels planted firmly on the ground, she'd shimmy her hips gently which shook her gorgeous ass from side to side.

It worked. I was mesmerized by it and it was driving me insane with lust.

"Are you going to worship my juicy ass, Paul?" Mal asked.

I just stared at her and didn't respond. I'm used to being the dominant one.

To keep fit, Mal took pole dancing lessons and she used to cycle for miles to and from work every day so her thighs and butt were tight, taught, and very, very sexy.

After a while when the nameless girl had got herself nice and warmed up she said to Mal, "Let's suck this lucky boy's cock."

They both got on their knees, slid down my boxers, and began licking my shaft at the same time.

"Finally!" I thought.

"Do you like it when our tongues touch?" Mal asked.

"I do!" I exclaimed.

"Gosh, you're getting so hard for us aren't you," Mal continued.

It was so hot to watch them but I badly wanted one of them to consume my cock whole, as it was such a tease feeling their delicate tongues barely touch my cock.

Mal's big tongue lapped up and down like she was licking an ice cream, all the while maintaining eye contact with her big brown eyes. She knew she was being dominant and enjoyed controlling how long the cum would stay in my balls.

Meanwhile, the nameless girl would start at the bottom of my balls and delicately trace her tongue along a vein all the way to my tip where she would stop, look at me for a second, waggle her tongue from side to side, and smile at my open-eyed, and open-mouthed, reaction. She looked so calculated in choosing which vein to trace. I began breathing more heavily as I began to really enjoy myself.

After a short while, Mal turned to her and said, "Keep sucking."

She stood up, stepped over me and straddled each side of my legs, and began to give me a lap dance. After the best minute of my life, she bent over to reach around my shoulders to undo the handcuffs. Her cleavage was just about glancing my face. Finally, I felt her skin on mine and it felt so good, even if just for a split second at a time.

After the handcuffs were on me, she stood up straight, leaned back, and slowly slid down her thong. She unfurled it from her heels and threw it on the bed. She stood back over me presenting her gorgeous trimmed pussy for my viewing pleasure. I was so close I could almost taste her, I would have inhaled it through my mouth given half a chance.

"This is what you remember, isn't it? OK, now you can taste me," she said, as she pulled me from the back of my head and angled her pussy toward my face.

I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her in as I began to eat her out.

I could feel her clenching her ass cheeks as she began to thrust gently to the rhythm of my tongue.

I wasn't wasting time teasing her labia, I was frantically searching out her clit hood and lifting it up with the tip of my tongue. I was throbbing hard and it felt so good to be getting blown by the nameless girl at the same time.

I continued for a couple of minutes and I could feel Mal getting close, her hands were running through my hair and firmly massaging my head. I was starting to get close as well. Mal groaned louder and louder, I started to gently face fuck the nameless girl as I knew I was so close too.

Mal then gasped a few short breaths so I aggressively started to deeply fuck the nameless girl's mouth. Mal screamed with pleasure as she began to orgasm and a second later I felt the euphoria of cumming in the nameless girl's mouth. Mal, already dripping wet, was now squirting in and around my mouth.

"Drink it all up you.., fucking, ...sexy prick!" she shouted aggressively through gritted teeth. "Good boy, that's how you do it."

She stood up straight leaning back on her heels before lifting one leg over me to reveal the nameless girl licking up the remainder of my mess.

She was now squatting on her heels with her middle and ring finger deeply fucking her pussy. Her other hand tightly gripped around the base of my cock. She was looking at me now and thrusting her loins onto her rapidly disappearing and reappearing fingers.

She was jealous she didn't cum with us as she too was close, but she quickly began to spasm a bit and it looked like she was going to fall off balance on her heels. She kept it together though and got more aggressive.

"Be a good little cum slut and cum for me too, cum for my cock now you sexy little bitch," I ordered.

She was silent other than the odd moan and slurp as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

She was concentrating hard on cumming for me as quickly as possible and her body was starting to tense up. She desperately wanted to cum soon and she knew she was so close. She leaned back on one arm, spread her legs, and began rubbing her clit with three fingers.

She let out a huge groan and tilted her head back as she began to cum. Her hips keeled over her heels and onto the yoga mat and she squirted her lady mess all over my shins.

"Fucking Amazing!" I thought to myself.

"Good little cock whore, I knew you'd come for me," I told her.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she giggled, before biting her top lip while moaning. "Aren't you a naughty, naughty boy letting me drain your balls and you didn't even catch my name?"

We all looked so satisfied. I handed them a towel each and we cleaned up together in the shower where we laughed and joked about how good the last forty minutes were.

They got dressed and as I walked them out I asked the nameless girl "You should come by next time Mal is here."

"No," she replied, "it was a one-time dream for me to have a threesome."

Me too! I thought to myself.

"But you should know I'll always be craving your cock again," she said, looking at me over her shoulder.

Mal grabbed my cock and said, "She's quite the tease, eh? Don't worry, I'll see you again though, and maybe I'll fuck your cock and have all that cream for myself," she said smiling, before stepping outside.

"One last thing," I said. "We didn't actually have a threesome as we didn't have sex, so you'll have to come back for round two."

The nameless girl looked up and to the left taking in what I said. She smiled and said, "Touche."

I knew I would fuck them good and proper next time around. They walked down the street to a taxi rank as the sound of their heels and the smell of their perfume faded away.