All Comments on 'Ebony Princess'

by extra_37

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nice

very good sexy romantic story liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more, morrrre

keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love Ebony women stories

Ebony women need love from white men also. Great story that I would like to see continued to the next level. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More1

Great story - more with these characters, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep going

There are not enough stories like this one. I really enjoyed your writing. I look forward to the next installment and/or other stories from you.

Cheers!

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
I hope you continue with this story

This story has everything needed to create a great romance and I do hope you decide to keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good.

I like your writting style.....very good, keep it up....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Liked the story

But could improved significantly by some proof-reading and editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great romance

You've put together a great story with hot sex. I agree with those who ask you to continue it. Thank You. Ronnie W.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
An excellent erotic interracial story

Well told and very erotic. Thank you for a great story.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 18 years ago
Incredibly sensuous

Loved how you put across the thoughts and sensations of both characters. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love ebony women stories but...

porr word choic ein the beginning of your story, that soured the rest of it for me: "...then maybe you could get past the color."

Being black is not somehting to "get past" but something to be adored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
An Interracial Story that was not a Cliche

This was an interracial story that wasn't a cliche. She was simply sexy. She had great tits, great legs, a great ass, and a beautiful face. She also had a huge amount of sexual energy. Well done!

Hooterhunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MMMMmmmmm

The best IR story I've ever read, God I'm still dripping. I need to take a cold shower. Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

mariner4mariner4over 18 years ago
hot princess

Love black women and this story really did it for me. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I really needed the ass riding

I gave this story a 5 for being one of the best stories I have ever read. However, I can only rate this submission a 75 because you didn't include the part about him riding her ass OR submit a Part 4.

GuyJDGuyJDover 17 years ago
Sequel would be great for this story

I rarely give a story a 5 but I only gave it that because I couldn't give it a 55 instead. This was a great story and another part would go great with it. Since he met her through an ad, maybe he can date a few other women but realizes that she's the best woman for him. So they meet again and, once again, bump and grind each other's brains out.

mrskelleymrskelleyabout 16 years ago
Great Story

A sequel would be nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Afternoon delight

This is a panty soaker indeed!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
race neutral

this woman is just amazing, with her being black here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what a story

great story , wheres this lady live . cause i need to meet up with her .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot and bothered

damn i need a man like this. my fetish is white men and damnn i wish he was MINE. thank you so much for writing about a woman who love to give head. i love it too and was completely excited that you included the swallowing trick :). damnn, i'm going out to night to get me a man like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What an adorable story ! Black women seem to have such an erotic nature about them. You made the story believable and I'm sure most white males will get off on it !

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
HOT

This story was awesome!!!

CocokisesCocokisesabout 12 years ago
OMGoodess

This story is amazing. Couldn't stop thinking about my special friend. Can't wait to see him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
extra indeed

I date white men only and like your story they love sex with black women once they "get past" the race thing curiosity kicks in fast. I'm glad you indicated that he was of substantial size, white men are packing too. I wouldn't find that if I lied about being black it would turn out this way in the real world. Looking forward to reading more from you. Thanks for sharing this great story.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago
That was a tasty story

I am liking that April put it on it, but the best part was when he told his ex-girlfriend that he had a date and that they were going on a picnic. She was like, he never took me on a picnic. Priceless!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

I love sexy black women with white loving men.

TheMogul40TheMogul40about 11 years ago
Great work

Great work - enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DAMNGOGGLE!!

Nice and Saucy-keep it up!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Incredibly hot

Great build-up to their meeting and nice little tease of her kissing him into her car, then guiding him to feel her breasts and nipples. I was anticipating the "picnic" just as much as he was! :p Incredible sex: unrushed, plenty of detail, nice escalation and wonderful satisfaction. Wow. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great fun

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[08.02.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

KnightofmindKnightofmind7 months ago

Dude.

You are coming off pretty racist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous