Ebony Seduction Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
957 Followers

After a while, I rolled onto my back and Keisha snuggled herself tightly against me. We laid in silence for a few minutes; me rubbing her shoulder with my fingertips and she planting little kisses on my neck. "So, how was your day?" I asked, breaking the silence. Keisha let out a little giggle and gave me one more neck kiss before responding.

"Oh, you know, so so." We both laughed at that.

"I have to ask. What were you and Ty arguing about?"

Keisha was silent for a moment, I guess formulating her thoughts. "Well, he accused me of staining the family honor and I told him that he was just jealous that my fiancé was better in every way than any ho he'd ever dated."

My eyes got big at that revelation. "Well, I've never seen you that angry and I hope to never upset you that bad," I said, squeezing her shoulder tight.

"Yeah, don't worry Pam, I only save that for my brothers. Ty came around in the end and apologized before we left." I sighed in relief and felt myself drifting off to sleep. It had been an exhausting day, both mentally and emotionally. I guess Keisha felt the same way because she fell asleep before I did.

I awoke a little after two o'clock, having to relieve myself. After finishing in the bathroom, I passed the open window. I stood there in awe, looking out at the city that never sleeps in all it's after-dark splendor. It was truly an amazing sight. Keisha startled me a little when she wrapped her arms around my waist, pressing her breasts into my back and kissing my shoulder. I let out a little gasp, then sighed in pleasure. Turning around, I tenderly kissed her before apologizing for waking her.

"That's okay," Keisha answered in a soft tone. "I had to pee anyway." I gave her another kiss before heading to bed as she ran to the bathroom. She snuggled back in my arms upon returning and we slept until the morning sun awoke us.

The next two days were a blur. Keisha showed me around more of her old neighborhood and I finally got to meet her older sister, Marisha. She definitely took after her father in the looks department but was super nice to me, greeting me as if I was already part of the family. Keisha and I took Marisha and Candace to a French restaurant that I always wanted to try, Sensuelle's, and Friday was spent doing all of the touristy things around Time's Square. We left early Saturday to drive back to Boston. It had been a wonderful time in the Big Apple but both Keisha and I were ready to be home.

As soon as the door to the house shut behind us, we stripped down to our panties. I put on a pot of coffee and Keisha started the bath for us to soak in. She was already in the tub, relaxing, when I entered with two cups. "You know what you have to do Pam," Keisha said, looking at me with those big, brown eyes of hers.

"Yeah, I know. I just don't think it will go as smoothly as it did with your family."

"I didn't think it would go smoothly either," Keisha said as she took the cup from my hand. I sighed, knowing she was right and went and retrieved my phone from my purse. Climbing in the tub, I leaned back, took a sip of coffee, gathered my courage and pressed the one number I'd been dreading for a long time. It was time to tell my parents about Keisha.

blondsubles
blondsubles
957 Followers
12