Ebony Wife Opens Me Up Pt. 01

Story Info
An anniversary trip to Vegas starts off well.
1.2k words
4.29
14.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married for about ten years and we were still very much in love. Spending time with her always made me happy, especially when we got a chance to sneak away from the kids for a date night.

She was about 6'1" and had dark brown skin. A bit taller and much darker than me with my pale skin that could barely handle the sun. The sum made her skin glow though. I could remember sitting on a beach with her as she sunbathed and looked like a radiant ebony goddess. My goddess.

Marriage had been fun but of course the sex started to become a little monotonous. I still enjoyed it, as did she. But we were both looking to find new additions to our sex life. The thought of a threesome came up a few times but we never really felt we could trust someone else that much.

It was coming up on our tenth anniversary and we decided we were going to go to Vegas for it. Nothing like a little gambling and sin to shake things up. Our plane landed in the morning and we couldn't check into the hotel yet, so we checked our bags at the concierge and decided to go over to where a local weed shop was.

We walked in the weed shop and she started perusing the items for sale. The dispensary worker was flirting with my wife a bit, but she was a hipster blonde white girl and my wife had always been clear that she didn't care for white women sexually. But she sure did enjoy flirting it seemed.

As she made her purchases, the girl behind the counter told her to check out the shop next door.

"What's the shop next door?"

"Your wife said it was your anniversary, so maybe you can find something fun over there."

"Oh it's that kind of place."

We made our purchase and left the store. As suggested, we walked over to the shop next door. There was all kinds of good stuff in there as well as some stuff that made us squirm like a tentacle shaped vibrator.

"You want to try this out?" She said to me me antagonizingly.

"Keep that hentai bullshit far away from me."

She laughed and put it back down. She came over to me and slapped my ass.

"Loosen up a little hun."

"Do that again and maybe I will."

She grabbed my hand and led me onward into the store, picking up random things as we went. She was like a kid in a candy shop, thoroughly enjoying herself. As we continued, we came to a section with strap-ons. She paused.

"I haven't used one of those since my last girlfriend."

"Well, maybe you should grab a new one. A strap-on and maybe a girlfriend too."

"Well if I didn't have a girlfriend, then what would I use this for?"

"I dunno. Just in case?"

She picked up one that seemed gigantic at eight inches long and about an inch and a half thick.

"Maybe get something a little less..."

"Intimidating?"

"Yeah. That thing looks like it might hurt."

She laughed a bit and then grabbed one a few inches shorter and a little less thick.

"Better?"

I nodded. "Definitely less scary."

We went over to pay for our items. A strap-on, some lube, and a set of cock rings. I always felt weird buying things at a sex store. But I guess who is there to judge anyway? After finishing up, we headed back to the hotel to check in.

When we got up to the hotel room, I took off my shirt as it was pretty hot out and the air conditioning felt good. She went further and stripped down all the way to her black satin underwear, taking her bra off in the process.

"Ooh, titties."

"Oh hush, don't act like you haven't seen these before."

"Well yeah, but I still like seeing them."

She giggled a bit and I moved over to her, pressing myself against her warm and soft skin. She always smelled like lotion and felt so soft to the touch. I breathed her in as I also smelled her hair products that she would use on her locks.

"Are you smelling my hair you weirdo?"

"It smells good."

I started to run my face down her body, gently kissing as I went. Until I got all the way down to her panties. As I got there, I pressed my face into her pussy through her underwear and inhaled deeply.

"But that smells really good."

She rolled her eyes a bit but still seemed to enjoy it. She was the first black woman I had ever been with. I could remember the first time I went down on her. I remembered thinking the smell was much different from the white girls I had dated previously, much bolder and tangy. From then on, I couldn't get enough. Sometimes I would eat her out without even trying to fuck. I would just jerk myself until I came with my tongue inside her.

"We're not having sex right now."

"Who said anything about sex?"

I pulled her panties down around to to her mid-thigh and let them fall to the floor. Then I pressed my tongue between her soft lips and started slowly licking her clit.

"Stop, we've been on a plane for hours and I haven't showered."

"But it tastes so good."

I pressed my tongue deeper in, moving it quickly up and down against her clit. Her pussy had always been plump, even after she got really into fitness. Just so plump and juicy like a ripe peach. I kept licking and felt her getting wetter by the second. I looked up at her as her legs started to shake and she braced herself against the desk behind her.

"Oooooh, oh fuck!"

She was getting closer and started to spread her legs out a bit more. I saw my opportunity and moved my head in further, craning my neck upwards so as to reach her dripping pussy's sweet center. I forced my tongue into her and pushed it in and out making sure to move my head back and forth so as to reach her clit as well.

"Ahhhhhh fuck!"

She started to convulse and I felt her body tighten up. Then her pussy overflowed with sweet juices and I lapped them up happily as it poured down my chin. I didn't even have to touch myself to find myself cumming in my pants. She put her hand softly on the back of my head.

"Ooh fuck baby. That was good. Did you want to cum too?

"I already did."

I slowly stood up and she could see the very clear wet spot on the front of my khaki shorts. She pulled me close and kissed me deeply, tasting her herself on me.

"I am never going to get tired of that."

"Me either. I will always get on my knees to worship your sweet little pussy."

"Mmm."

It was finally starting to get dark. We knew we wanted to go out to the strip that night.

"Let's go get cleaned up and explore the town. We can come back to this again."

"Mmm, I would love to come again."

"Oh you will. I'll make sure of that."