Ebony Wife Opens Me Up Pt. 04

Story Info
Dominance and submission go both ways.
1.8k words
4.4
3.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this morning escapade, we drifted back to sleep for a couple hours. When we woke, it was around noon so we got up and got dressed then headed out to get some lunch. We walked down a bit until we found a nice little Greek restaurant and stopped in to have some gyros. We sat at the table talking and sipping on some wine after we had finished eating.

"So what do we want to do today?" She asked.

"I thought we could go check out that cannabis museum down the way. I guess after that we can go back to the hotel room until it gets dusk and then head back out for another night on the town."

"Not exactly what I was talking about, but that sounds fun," she responded.

"Oh. Were you talking about what we do next after last night?"

"Mmm-hmm," she bit her lip a little as she looked me in the eyes. "Did you enjoy that?"

I felt myself getting a little hot just letting the recent memory come to mind. I remembered the feel of her soft hands all over me and the firm thrusting she gave that brought me to such an intense climax.

"I did. Very much so. I want you to do it again."

I saw her eyes narrow slightly. "Oh I'm definitely going to. But before, I need you to do the same for me."

I took a long sip of wine before setting the glass back down. "Oh?" My mind started to work overtime as I began to imagine the possibilities.

"Yes. I need you to dominate me this time."

I savored the thought for a second. I was starting to get hard under the table. I could feel it push against my underwear, as if it was planning an escape. I gulped down the rest of my wine.

"Would you like to do the museum later then?"

"Yes," she picked up her glass and finished off the remainder. "You ready?"

I looked at her and grinded my teeth slightly in anticipation. "Very."

We collected our things and started walking towards our hotel. The walk felt longer than it should have as we hurried along. I was trying to keep my hands off of her but couldn't. I would reach over a squeeze her ass cheeks as I kept thinking about what we were going to do. We finally got back to our room and shut the door as she threw herself to me and kissed passionately. While I loved every second, I also knew there was something else I needed to do. I pushed her back slowly and looked into her eyes.

"Pull down your pants and get on your knees."

"No, I just want to keep kissing-" She started to say. I grabbed her arm, turned her around and gave a hard spank on her right cheek. She inhaled sharply as I turned her back around and regained eye contact with her.

"I did not ask," I said each word slowly and deliberately. "You are going to do as I say. You will not do anything else. You will not speak back. If I hear another word come from your mouth, I will use the belt. Do you understand?"

She bit her full and luscious bottom lip hard. She nodded in agreement.

"Good. Now slowly take off your pants and get onto your knees." She complied, unbuttoning her tight jean shorts and slowly pulling them down until they hit her mid-thigh, from which they fell smoothly to the floor. She reached back up again and started to pull at the deep red panties she was wearing.

"I didn't say to take of your panties." She continued anyway. I once again turned her around and forcefully spanked her ass. She cried out in an arousing cry of pain and pleasure. I turned her around once more and looked into eyes.

"On your knees. Slowly." She carefully fell to her knees as I continue to stare into her deep brown eyes. I took several second to look at her all over as she kneeled down below me with her hands on her thighs. She was wearing deep red, almost burgundy panties and a black low cut t-shirt that slightly exposed the straps of her matching bra. Her locks had pulled back into a ponytail, leaving her radiant face in full view. Such a beautiful sight to take in, her on on her knees, trembling slightly from the anticipation but willing and completely submissive.

"Slowly lift your right hand and put two fingers between those beautiful lips," I commanded. "Make sure you get those fingers good and wet."

She slowly raised her hand to her mouth, gently parted her lips and began to slowly suckle on her first and middle finger. She worked them back and forth in her mouth for nearly a minute until I gave her next instruction.

Now, slowly take your fingers out and move gently downwards. Touch every part of yourself that you want to on the way down. Then put your hand down through the top of your panties and touch that pretty pink pussy. Gently."

I don't think I'm -" I stood up and pulled my belt off in one smooth motion. I firmly grabbed the ponytail holding together her full locks and pulled it back. I took the belt and roughly slapped it across both of her cheeks. She cried out.

"I told you, no words," she bit her lip hard and nodded as she stared at me. She then moved her hand slowly down the front of her red panties and gently moved it up and down as her fingers parted her juicy lips. I could hear the soft wet sound of her pussy being fondled by her as she whimpered lightly.

"Pull your hand out and turn around." I said firmly. She obeyed, movingly gracefully to face her plump posterior towards me. "Spread your legs slowly." Her legs eased apart as i saw the soft outline of her lips through her now wet panties. I gently put my index finger between her legs, getting some of her sweetness on it. I brought it to my mouth and slid it in, savoring the taste. "Mmm, so wet, so delicious." She quivered as I spoke the words. "Place your hand down your panties again and touch yourself. You will not stop until you cum for me."

She let out a little whimper and her legs started to shake. The intensity of her shaking grew exponentially as she started to quickly encircle her clitoris with both fingers. After just a few seconds that felt like hours as I watched her, her legs clenched inward as her pussy started thrusting forward in violent bursts. She was cumming, hard. I quickly knelt down to put my face near her essence and felt the heat as I breathed it in deeply. It was practically intoxicating, bringing a sudden rush to brain as I felt myself becoming woozy and my cock pushed against my shorts, desperately wanting to enter into her soft tight little twat. I listened as her whimpers and moans intensified, eagerly awaiting the prize I was about to receive.

Then it happened. She screamed aloud in pure ecstasy as the orgasm flowed through, soaking her panties as it poured to the floor. I moved my face lower and opened my mouth, letting it rush in and dribble down my chin. I lapped up what I could and let the remainder spill to the floor as I resisted the urge to cum. As she slowly relaxed, I gave her the next instruction.

"Good girl," I said as I ran my hand lightly up the wet insides of her thigh. "Relax and wait there for a moment." I went over and pulled out the black rubber cock that had been washed this morning after it had been inside of me inside of me just the other night and suctioned it to the faux-hardwood floor of the hotel room. "Turn around." She complied, still shaking slightly. She looked down and saw the large cock standing in front of her and then met my eyes. I instructed her further.

"You are going to ride this cock for me now. You will ride it until you cum for me once again." I reached down between her legs while maintaining eye contact. I parted her sweet lips and got as much as her sweet nectar as I could. I wrapped my hand around the dildo that was soon to fill her up and lubed it up with her juice. I brought my hand back to my mouth and slowly licked my finger. "It's ready for you. Slide your panties down and take it." As the panties slid, more of her delicious cum trickled out. She inched towards it on her knees and brought the tip to her lips. With a smooth, motion it slid into her as she went all the way to the hilt and she moaned out. "Uuuuuuunggghhhhhhh!"

She began to bounce quickly up and down as her head started to lower to the floor. I gently grabbed her by the throat right below her chin and raised her eyes to mine. "You will look into my eyes. You will not look away. Even when you cum, you will keep your eyes open."

She nodded her head hurriedly, trying to stop her eyes from rolling back as she started to quiver once more. She bounced up and down on the large cock inside her her at an increasing pace until she began to erupt. I couldn't take any more. I pulled my cock out from my shorts a started to run my hand up and down it quickly. "Open your mouth, " I said, maintaining my composure as much as I could. Her mouth opened with her eyes still locked on to mine as she climaxed with a torrent of her juices flowing down the large black cock inside of her. I felt the pressure build in me as I released and it flowed into her open mouth, filling it completely. She swirled her tongue as it entered and ran down her chin until I had emptied everything I had. She left her mouth open and then closed it to swallow in one moaning gulp. I lowered my head to lick the last bit off of her chin and then kiss her deeply, allowing her to consume the rest. She rested on the cock still filling her sweet pussy and sighed contentedly.

"Good girl. Did you get what you needed?"

"Yes, daddy." She slowly lifted herself off the cock that had filled her seconds before and laid back on the floor. I knelt down to straddle her warm groin. "Did you get what you wanted."

"Yes, mommy. But next time it's your turn."