All Comments on 'Ebony Workers and White Boss'

by jjk1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fumundacheezefumundacheezealmost 14 years ago
Love it

When a white guy fucks black women. Instead of the other way around. I especially like it when a white guy fucks a married black woman and she has a kid by the white guy instead of the other way that most of the stories go. Way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
meh

I'm all for some big-tit threesome but this was staight out of a cheap porno. Be more creative

DormDadDormDadalmost 14 years ago
good premise but

You started well but the picture you painted seemed to indicate that the first encounter was a dream. Then you launched directly into the sex. Give us a little lead into how they decided to submit and why. Other than being their boss it seems highly unlikely that this could occur. Keeping to reality is a way to bring the reader into your world. Overall the story OK so I give you a 2.5, that rounds to a three. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
If you're in the mood for direct

I sometimes like an uncomplicated story, especially when it's aimed directly at my favorite fantasy situation: super-hot black women eagerly giving themselves to a white guy. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ANNUDDER...

...SamuelX?

[shudder]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

lame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can only assume the author is. 13 year old virgin

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateabout 1 year ago

Heed the constructive criticism and edit the heck out of this. Could be an amazing story if you place serious effort into it. I was only able to make it halfway through the first page. Hope you give it another go. Best wishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous