Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

"Oh fuck," Jason cried out. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

He felt each rope of cum shoot up his cock and into Karen. She felt each rope splash against her pussy walls and drain down into her uterus.

"Oh fuck," she growled. "I feel your cum in me. Oh god."

Both of them froze, looking into each other's eyes, breathing hard trying to supply their bodies with the oxygen they needed. Both of them were smiling. As Karen looked deep into Jason's eyes, she thought to herself, 'That wasn't bad at all.'

"My god you are so fucking hot," Jason told Karen.

"Thank you, Jason. You're not bad yourself."

Jason chuckled at her as he rolled off her. Karen giggled as she hurried to the bathroom.

Chapter 40

Denise was in her office dialing the phone as Karen's screams filled the hall of the lodge. Denise smiled and nodded her head. It would seem that Karen would fit in just perfectly.

"Carla, Denise. I'm fine, thank you for asking. Do you still want Ken to accompany you tonight? No, I don't mind. Will he want to have sex with me? That's fine, if you want to let him, I wouldn't mind at all. We'll meet you at Rubio's. Yes, eight will be just fine. We have a reservation for eight, so be on time, please. See you then sweetheart. Goodbye."

Denise hung up the phone smiling. She then picked it back up and called Aunt Linda and talked to her for a long time.

~~~~~

Denise was in the bathroom having just finished her shower and putting on her makeup when John poked in his head, looking at her.

"Who's watching the front desk?" he asked as he tied his tie.

"Aunt Linda said she would do it for me. She won't be down there long and you have keys to get us back in when we get home."

"God you are so beautiful," John gasped.

"Thank you, dear. Now go finish. I'll be out shortly," Denise said brushing her hair.

"I'll be downstairs," John said as left.

Denise went to her closet once John was gone. She pulled a dress out from way in the back. It was red, it was skimpy, it was sexy and she hoped John, Ken, and Carla thought so too. She slipped it over her head without any under things. No panties, no bra, no slip. Just red thigh highs and her red heels. She took her red clutch out of a draw and put in her wallet and a small makeup kit. She also grabbed a couple of condoms, some wet wipes and placed them in her clutch.

As she glided down the stairs, John's eyes got wide. He had never seen her in this dress. It must be something she picked up on one of her shopping trips. John just stood there, mouth open as Denise walked up to him.

"Wow," he croaked. Denise smiled, it seemed Steven was correct.

"Denise you look wonderfully sexy," Linda said from behind the counter.

"Thank you, Aunt Linda," Denise said, blushing.

She looked at her Aunt-in-law, then quickly looked away. What she saw in Linda's eyes was lust. Lust for her, Denise. She was suddenly frightened. Could she take everyone looking at her that way for the rest of the night? John crooked his arm for her to take. She guessed she would find out as she took his arm and they walked out the door and climbed into the limo waiting for them.

~~~~~

The limo pulled up in front of Rubio's, John gasped as he knew tonight would cost him an arm and a leg. Denise just giggled at the look on her husband's face. She knew he was thinking about the cost of tonight and he had no idea what it was going to not only cost him but what it was going to cost his wife. She hugged his arm to her breast. He sighed as the door was opened by the valet.

John slipped out, turned and offered Denise his hand. As she slid out, her dress rode up her thighs giving him and the valet a good look at her pussy. John sighed, the valet moaned. When John turned to look at him, he quickly walked away. Denise laughed as she stood up and pulled her dress down. It fell to mid-thigh just below the tops of her thigh high stockings. She took John's arm and walked with him to the entrance. The doorman opened the door and tipped his hat as they passed him.

John walked them up to the maître d' and told him their name. The man looked at his list, nodded, grabbed four menus. John looked at him curiously.

"Follow me please," he said.

John and Denise followed him to an isolated table way in the. John balked when he saw two people sitting at the table.

"Don't worry, we have guests for tonight," Denise told him.

He still wasn't sure of what was going on. He didn't know the man sitting at the table and he could only see the back of the woman's head. John pulled out a chair for Denise. As he went to his chair he saw that it was Carla. He scowled, Denise punched him in the arm. Carla giggled

"Denise, John, my husband Ken. Ken, Denise and John," said Carla.

"Very pleased to met you Denise, John," Ken said standing and extending his hand to Denise, then to John.

"Carla?" Denise asked.

"Yes?"

"No fish tonight," Denise said in her most serious voice.

"No, ma'am." Carla was blushing with embarrassment. Ken just chuckled.

"She told you?" Denise asked.

"She did. She had to when she didn't go back the next day," Ken said.

"Good. Now that it's behind us, let's not mention it again," Denise said.

John nodded, looking at Carla. She was beautiful tonight. She was in a little black dress with spaghetti straps and a scoop neck. The top of her breasts bulged out as she giggled and breathed. John had no idea what was going on but assumed that Carla was the surprise Denise had teased him about. She was going to get Carla to fuck him, he was almost sure of that. 'So what was her husband doing here?' he thought.

Denise smiled as she watched John look at Carla. She was very pretty tonight. Denise just hoped John enjoyed her. Looking at Ken, Denise nodded slightly as she saw a strong handsome man who was watching his wife with adoration. He really loved her, a lot. She could tell just from the way he looked at her. She hoped he was good in bed.

Chapter 41

Denise had fun at dinner with Carla and Ken. John looked to be having a good time too. Carla always had fun no matter where she was. Even when Denise was dressing her down for what Carla had done, she was actually having fun. Ken had fun if Carla was having fun. Denise discovered through a long discussion with Ken while eating, that he was very easy going and thought the world of not only Carla but Denise and John too, for employing her. Even after the stunt, she pulled on Denise.

Throughout dinner, Carla dominated the conversation with John and Denise with Ken. The four, every once in awhile, did converse together, but mainly talked with the man who wasn't their spouse. After dinner drinks were ordered when they had finished their meal and the check was requested. Denise watched John as the check was brought to him. She giggled when he gulped after looking at the amount. Smiling she tapped him on his arm.

"Just pay it," she whispered. "And don't forget the tip."

John was actually a pinchpenny. He balked at everything that cost him money. Of course he really never saw the bank balance that Denise kept in their checking account. He would shit bricks if he did. John paid the check, adding a generous tip. The four of them finished their drinks looking at Denise. Nodding she smiled back at them.

"Carla, Ken, you'll be riding with us," Denise said. "John, let's go. I'll tell the chauffeur where we are going."

They all got up. Denise took Ken's arm. John offered his arm to Carla. She shrugged and took it. They walked outside. Their car was waiting for them. Kevin was holding the back door open for them. Denise climbed in first, pulling Ken in with her. Then Carla ducked in, sliding across the seat followed closely by John. The door closed. John looked at Denise with an eyebrow raised. She smiled at him as Kevin climbed in the driver's seat.

"Kevin, take us to the Hyatt on I-90 north, please," Denise said looking John in the eyes.

His mouth opened wide as did his eyes. Carla smiled. Ken sighed as he took Denise's hand in his.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kevin replied closing the privacy window.

"John," she said softly.

"Yes, dear?"

"Carla is yours for the night, do with her as you will, within limits. She will tell you those limits. And for your enjoyment, I will let Ken, do with me as he wants, within limits I set. Is this okay with you dear?" Denise asked.

John looked at his wife. He noticed Ken holding her hand. She was holding his too. He looked at Ken, he was smiling at John, looking like a proud husband. John then looked at Carla.

"I am yours to do with as you will. I am not into pain, although you can spank my ass as you fuck me. I am not into golden showers although you can cum on my face or body as you wish. You can fuck me as hard as you want, in my pussy, my ass, and my mouth. My body is yours to fuck." Carla's little speech had turned on John.

"I will not intentionally hurt you, my dear Carla," said John softly.

"I know you won't. I'm sure Denise has trained you well." Carla giggled as she told him that.

John sighed looking at Denise. She turned to Ken.

"All that shit your wife said and I don't do anal except with my husband, that's the only restriction," Denise said.

"Good enough for me," Ken said pulled Denise's lips to his.

Denise sighed, brought her hand up to his head and kissed him back. John turned to Carla. He pulled her lips to his. Her hand went to his head as she kissed him back. John groaned as Carla's tongue slipped past his lips. The two couples were both groaning and moaning as they kissed. When Ken's hand cupped Denise's breast she growled while continuing to kiss him. He groaned loudly as he gently felt Denise up. He suddenly felt like he was back in high school when he first felt up Carla.

The limo came to smooth final stop. The two couples broke off their kissing and touching. Within seconds Kevin was at the back passenger side door opening it for them to exit. They slipped out in the reverse order they slipped in. Denise was the last to exit. She turned to Kevin.

"We won't be needing you anymore tonight Kevin," she told him.

"Very well, Ma'am," Kevin said bowing to her.

Denise was a little embarrassed by that and she didn't know why. She watched as Kevin backed away from her then turned and climbed in the limo. She stood there watching as it drove away.

"You coming dear," John asked Carla on his arm.

"Not yet, but in a little bit. Let's get a suite dear. We may want two bedrooms before the night is over. I may have Sally go in to take over on Sunday and we'll stay until Sunday night," Denise said surprising her husband and Carla.

The foursome walked to the door where the doorman opened it and welcomed them to the downtown Hyatt. None of them had ever been here. John disengaged himself from Carla and went to the front desk and got a room. He came back and handed a keycard to Ken. All of them headed for the elevators.

Once in the elevator, the couples kissed. Carla and John, Denise and Ken. The door opened on their floor and they all stepped out, the women giggling and the men chuckling. All of them were extremely turned on. They all knew what would be happening once they entered the room. Everyone was nervous and excited about what they were about to do with each other. Denise could barely wait to watch how her husband reacted when he pushed his big cock into Carla. She was anxious to also get Ken's cock into her body while John watched.

Carla, on the other hand, could hardly wait to get John's cock in her pussy so her husband would finally see her fucked by someone else. She was a little apprehensive about watching her husband fuck Denise, but she couldn't wait to get her hands on Denise herself. John was first, with Carla on his arm, at their suite door. He slipped the key card in and opened the door. He held it open while letting Carla, then Denise enter the suite. He let Ken go in ahead of him.

Once in the room, the girls stood to one side just looking at the men. The men stood looking at the women. John laughed and headed for the bar against one side of the living room.

"Who's drinking what?" John asked as he set four glasses on the bar.

"Is that... it is. John, that bottle of whiskey, open it."

"Don't you want to know what it will cost?" John asked.

"I already know, just open it please," Denise pleaded with her husband. "We can afford it, I know." She stared at him. He finally nodded acquiesces.

John opened the bottle and handed the cork to Denise. She smelled it.

"Pour everyone a glass. Two ice cubes, fill the glass to the top of the ice," Denise said.

John started to pour.

"I don't like whiskey," Carla said.

"You'll love this, if you don't I'll drink yours and I will lick your pussy all night."

"I don't like whiskey, either," Ken said chuckling.

"You do too, you lush," Carla said whacking her husband in the arm.

John finished pouring, each glass had about three fingers of booze in it. Everyone went to the bar, picked up their glasses and toasted each other.

"To a good time and new friends," said John.

"To good friends and lovers," Denise said shocking Carla and Ken. John just chuckled.

Everyone took a sip of their drink. Denise actually took a big sip. No one coughed. In fact, Carla's eyes got wide as she looked at her glass.

"Now that is nice," Carla said.

"Wow, that is so smooth. What the hell is it?" Ken said.

John's eyebrows went up and his eyes went wide. He smacked his lips.

"That is so smooth," John said.

"Ken, honey, we have to get some of this. What is this Dennie? And how much does it cost?"

"You don't want to know, dear," Denise said. John swung his head toward her.

"Is this the stuff Steven let you try?" asked John.

"Yes dear, don't worry, we can afford it. Oh, when we leave, take the bottle with you," said Denise.

"Come on Dennie, how much?" Carla growled taking another sip.

Chapter 42

"Okay, that glass in your hand cost $120," said Denise softly.

"What?" Carla cried out almost dropping her drink. "Holy shit!"

Ken was coughing as he set his glass on the bar. Carla set hers down to as she also started coughing. Denise just laughed at them both. John took another sip of his and nodded.

"This is good. I don't know about the price though," he said softly.

"All right you two, stop the shenanigans and drink up. We have a fifth of fine single malt for us tonight," Denise said.

Eventually, Ken and Carla picked up their drinks and start sipping them again.

"And don't worry about the cost, tonight is on me," Denise said.

"Gee, I can't wait to sip this out of your navel. I bet it tastes a lot sweeter," Carla said looking into Denise's eyes.

Denise blushed just a little. John chuckled. Ken did also. Carla laughed. Everyone just sipped the whiskey as they looked at each other. Once done with their drinks John asked if anyone wanted refills.

"No, not for me," Denise said shaking her head. "It is going straight to my head. I'll have a club soda though."

"Me too. That stuff is strong," Carla said shaking her head a little too.

Ken and John had another of the single malt while Carla and Denise had club soda. As they stood by the bar, sipping their drinks and looking at each other, Carla asked.

"So how do we do this?"

"I don't know," Denise said looking at the men.

"Why are you looking at me and Ken, Dennie?" John asked.

"How do you want this to go down?"

"You're the one who wanted this, so you tell us," John said putting all the weight on Denise's shoulders. Denise looked at John quizzically. Then shook her head again.

"Fine. Everyone in this bedroom," Denise said walking into the bedroom closest to the bar.

Carla, Ken, and John followed her. Denise looked around. There were the king size bed and two chairs, one on each side of the bed. There was also a padded bench at the foot of the bed.

"This will do," she said starting to pull the bench away from the bed.

Ken and John hurried to help her with the heavy piece of furniture. Once Denise was satisfied that it was far enough away, she sat on it, patting the padding next to her and looking at Ken. He smiled, nodded and sat, taking a sip of his whiskey.

"Well," said Denise looking at John and Carla.

Carla nodded, looking at Ken, he nodded to her. She smiled. She then looked at Denise.

"You're sure?" asked Carla setting her drink down on the nightstand.

"I am," said Denise looking back at Carla then over at John.

John looked back at Denise, he nodded at her smile, he went to Carla. Gulped down his drink, he set the empty glass next to Carla's. John pulled Carla into his arms and kissed her, hard. If Denise wanted a show, he would give her one. He just hoped that she would give him one. Carla was moaning into his mouth, her hand running up and down his strong arms. She liked his arms. So big, so powerful. As she felt them, she thought his arms were even more powerful than Don Carlson's.

John was sighing as Carla's tongue invaded his mouth. At first, he was shocked, but then he became very aroused by her boldness. He was not only holding her against his body, his hands started to roam hers. When he squeezed her tits, she moaned. He also heard his wife moan. He didn't know if it was from him touching Carla or Ken touching her.

Denise shivered then moaned as she watched her husband feel up Carla. Then Ken's hand started to explore her soft curves and bumps. She moaned loudly as Ken found her breast and gently squeezed. For just a moment she closed her eyes, losing sight of her husband and his roaming hands. She quickly opened them to watch him ravage Carla. She didn't say a word to Ken, she just placed her free hand over his and pressed it to her body. Ken kissed her neck. Denise sighed as his hot lips touched her tender skin.

John heard Denise's sigh of pleasure as he molested Carla's breasts. Carla had also. She was high with pleasure and a little tipsy to boot. She was loving the way John was making her breasts feel. Her whole body was on fire. It had been since Denise had asked her to fuck her husband while she watched. She couldn't wait to get to do just that. She pulled her mouth from his and started to undress him. She heard Denise sigh again. She didn't dare look over at her just yet.

John just stood there watching Carla as she undressed him. When she was done he would then undress her. There were two people watching their every move and he wanted them to put on a good show. When Carla pulled down John's shorts, her eyes got big. She heard Ken groan as John's hard cock came into sight. Carla dropped to her knees, grabbing John's big cock with both hands. She hefted it. It was solid muscle and felt very dense.

Slowly, so she could savor every millimeter, she slipped it into her mouth. John groaned as Carla's hot, wet mouth moved down his hard dry cock. He was in paradise. For the first time in their ten year marriage, he had another woman's mouth sucking on his cock. The cock that only his beautiful wife had sucked to his enjoyment. He looked down into Carla's eyes. She was looking up at him. Her eyes were smiling as she licked and sucked his manhood.

If Carla had known that Denise was getting fucked by this huge cock, she wouldn't have thought less of her for not wanting to fuck other men. John's cock was big. Almost as big as Steven DeCarlo's. Now Carla knew how she could pass up Carlson's cock. Her husband was much bigger than him. Carla was really enjoying sucking on John's cock. She swallowed him several times, her nose in his pubic hair. She wondered if Denise could deep throat her own husband.

John pulled Carla up and started to take her clothes off of her sexy body. She was a very pretty young woman. Could she compete with Denise? Hardly. Denise was in a class of her own. Even Carla knew that. Once John had Carla naked, he bent and took a nipple into his mouth. Carla groaned, closed her eyes and threw her head back with pleasure. John sucked one then the other.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers