Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

The two women were now in the classic 69 position eating each other for all they were worth. Sucking and licking all the parts that they knew were so sensitive to things like tongues, lips, and teeth. When Carla shoved two fingerings into Denise, she shoved two fingers into Carla. Both women screamed into each other's pussies.

John and Ken sat on the bench watching their wives squirm and writhe on the bed in front of them. Both were astonished at how much they were making each other orgasm.

"When they settle down a little, you take your wife and I'll take mine. We may have to move them to the edge of the bed so I can fuck Denise," John whispered.

Ken just nodded as he watched his lovely wife make Denise cum over and over. Of course, Denise was making Carla cum just as hard and just as often. He loved watching them both. It was so hot to see the women roll around sucking on each other's pussy. After about ten minutes, the girls slowed down and were just gently licking and sucking each other.

John got up and pulled them to the edge of the bed, he pressed his cock to Denise's pussy. He heard her gasp as he pushed inside her body. Ken was at the other end of the two women, pushing his cock into Carla. Both men took their time, making their respective wife's slow build to orgasm. At the same time, each woman was licking and sucking the man fucking the women they were sucking and licking.

The moaning and groaning lasted for a good while. John knew he was getting close with Carla's help as she licked him going in and out of Denise. He was almost there. He hoped Denise was with him. Ken too was real close. Denise had been sucking his balls, something Carla had never done for him. He loved the feel. He hoped Carla was loving the feel of him inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" John growled as he slammed into his wife.

"Geez!" Ken howled as he slammed into his wife.

Both men were painting the inside of their wife's pussy with their hot semen. Denise, then Carla, yelled as they were overcome by their orgasm.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Carla shouted.

"Oh my god. Oh god. Oh god," Denise yelled.

Both women were jerking their hips, shoving their pussy's against their husband's crotches. The room was filled with cries of passion and howls of relief. Then there was silence. Ken pulled out of Carla, who fell to her side looking at the orgasm wracked face of Denise, as John pulled out and climbed up on the bed to lie next to his smiling wife.

The rest of the night, each couple spent in their own bed, with their own spouse. John and Denise made love twice. Ken and Carla three times. Then the room was quiet as the couples slept the sleep of the contented.

Chapter 46

Denise was awakened by a scream sometime later in the night. She sat up in bed, not really knowing where she was. The scream came again. She smiled as she remembered where she was. The doors to the bedrooms were open. Leaning a little bit to her right and she saw Ken pounding Carla into the mattress in their bedroom.

"What's going on?" John asked groggily. Denise smiled at her husband.

"Nothing dear, Carla is getting the shit fucked out of her by Ken," she replied laying down beside him.

John grunted and wrapped his wife in his strong arms. Denise sighed as she put her head on his chest and closed her eyes. John kissed her on the top of her head, then closed his eyes. They both smiled as Carla scream with her orgasms. After a short while, the other bedroom was quiet and Denise and John slipped into slumber once again.

~~~~~

When John woke, it was very bright in their bedroom. They had forgotten to close the drapes. He could feel Denise snuggled up against his side. Her face was in the shade. He smiled down at her as he moved so he was on his side facing her.

"Is it morning?" she asked kissing his chest.

"Yes, it is. We should probably go down for breakfast."

"I have nothing to wear to breakfast," Denise croaked her throat gravelly.

"You do. I brought something for you to wear, it's in my bag."

"Oh, you are such a sweetheart. I wonder if Ken did that too?"

"I don't know. Do you want to go ask them?" John asked.

"Not right now, after I brush my teeth," Denise croaked getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom.

John closed his eyes for a minute, then felt the bed move. Opening his eyes, he saw Carla smiling down at him.

"Ready?" she asked.

"For what my dear?" John asked smiling up at her.

"Day two," she giggled reaching under the covers for John's cock.

"Not until I have showered and had breakfast my dear sweet Carla," John told her.

"Oh poo. I guess I'm a bit hungry too. Meet you guys in the living room," she said jumping off the bed and hurrying to her own bedroom.

"Oh!" Denise said as she caught Carla closing their bedroom door. "What's going on?"

"Showers, dressing, eating, then back up here for more fun and games."

"Oh cool. What games?"

"Hell if I know."

John and Denise took a shower together, but only for expediency. They did enjoy soaping each other up, but then quickly rinsed and dried themselves. They were dressed and in the living room as Carla and Ken came out of their bedroom. Carla was wearing what looked to be one of Ken's t-shirts with a belt around her waist. The t-shirt hung down to just above her knee.

"Crap, I wish I would have brought some other clothes," Carla said.

"I would be glad to switch with you if you want," Denise said.

"No way," Ken said putting his arm around his wife.

John just chuckled and put his around me. I smiled and we all went down for breakfast.

~~~~~

Once back in the suite, the women decided that they would once again switch partners. They had talked while they were in the ladies restroom down in the restaurant. When they returned to the suite, Carla walked to John's side and Denise to Ken's side. The men looked a little surprised but the women were in charge. Carla gently tugged John to his bedroom, while Denise pulled Ken to his.

Once in the bedroom with John, Carla closed the door and leaned back against it smiling at John.

"Alone at last," she said giggling.

John gulped looking at Carla as she smiled wickedly at him.

"We are going to have some real fun now," Carla said.

"Now Carla..."

"Now John," she said walking toward him. "Strip."

John swallowed and started to unbutton his shirt. Carla shimmied out of her clothes and was naked before John. John just stared at her sexy, womanly body. Then John's eyes widened and he wondered why he hadn't seen it last night.

"You're pregnant!" John growled.

"I am? Don't worry, it's Kens. I would never do anything like that to him," Carla said. "That's why I'm so horny all the time now. Is Denise pregnant?"

John looked at Carla. His face had a strange look. Carla smiled.

"Maybe she doesn't even know yet," Carla said.

"She couldn't be. I see her take her BCP every morning."

"Ah, she's getting a double shot of hormones then," replied Carla.

John was now naked and Carla was standing in front of him. His cock was hard and bobbing with his heartbeat. She smiled as she sank down on her knees. Reaching out, she put her hand around John's long, fat cock. She couldn't wait to taste him. Hell, she couldn't wait to feel him inside her body again. She popped him in her mouth while looking up into his eyes.

"Oh god you are so good at that," John said.

"Am I better than Denise?" Carla asked boldly.

Taking a deep breath, John looked down at Carla. He frowned as he thought about how to answer her question. Carla just sucked him and licked him. She thought he might just not answer her, but when he frowned, she knew she had made a mistake. John stepped back from her going to the bench at the end of the bed and sitting.

"Carla, come, sit," John said softly.

"Okay," she said meekly, sitting down next to John, realizing she had done something she shouldn't have.

"Carla, how many men have you been with, whose wife is in the next room while you and he fuck?" John asked.

"You are my first."

"How many men have you been with and asked if you were better than their wife?"

"You are the first." She frowned. She kind of knew where this was going.

"Do you think what you asked was funny?"

"No," she croaked.

"What do you think my answer will be now?"

"I probably don't what to know."

"Right. Now get up into bed and just lay there. Don't come out of this room until Denise comes to get you. Clear?"

"Yes," she replied on the verge of crying. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to help your husband fuck my wife. When we are finished, I will send Denise over here to have a talk with you. Your attitude, your whole demeanor, is slightly repugnant. To me, you will be a good fuck, a pretty young woman, who is pleasant to be with as long as she behaves herself and doesn't try to outdo everyone else. To me, you will never be better at anything that Denise does. She is my wife, my life partner, who I have sworn an oath to protect and respect. That she gave me permission to have you, well even though it was a gift of great value to her, to me it was more than priceless, because she has demonstrated to me that she trusts me. And she loves me more than anyone else in the entire world except possibly my mother. Now just lay there and think about that."

With those words, John opened the door and left Carla by herself in the room.

Chapter 47

When the door to the bedroom open Denise started, holding Ken up off her. When she saw it was John, she looked quizzically at him. When he didn't say anything, she pushed Ken off of her. He turned looked at John, got off the bed and headed for the door.

"Don't!" said John.

Ken stopped looking at him. He shook his head looking at Denise.

"What did she do now?" Denise and Ken asked at the same time.

"Nothing terrible, but she needs an attitude adjustment and I didn't have a two by four handy. So, I told her to say in the room and contemplate her life."

"But what did she do?" Denise said. Now Ken looked quizzically at John.

"When she started to suck me, I told her it felt good..."

"And she asked you if she was better than me?" Denise asked.

"She did."

"Jesus, why does she do this all the time," Ken growled again headed for the door.

"Stop!" Denise yelled. Ken stopped, turned and looked at Denise. "You going over there will not help. She won't learn. She might not learn even if none of us go over there all night. But if you go over there now and scream and yell at her, she only learns what your response will be, which is to go to her, yell a little bit and then cuddle."

Ken looked at Denise. He looked at his feet nodding.

"Just an aside, and I hope I'm not ruining anything, Carla is pregnant."

Ken nodded knowingly. Denise was the one who looked surprised.

"How long?" Denise asked.

"About three months," Ken answered.

"Congratulations," Denise said getting up and going to Ken and kissing him lustily.

"Yes, congratulations, Ken," John said, shaking Ken's hand.

"Thank you. Now, what about Carla?" Ken asked.

"Well, she's expecting Denise to go yell at her, later. So until then, Ken, why don't you help me make my wife so exhausted that she sleeps until the morning and then she can go yell at Carla. In fact I have a better idea, but first, Denise."

John was now smiling wickedly at his wife. Denise giggled as she slid up the bed. Ken was back on the bed on his knees watching John and Denise.

"What do you have in mind John?" Ken asked.

"Denise, let Ken lay there where you are."

Denise moved to the side. Ken moved and lay on his back where Denise had been.

"Now Denise, straddle his hips and put his cock in your pussy."

"I hope you're not thinking of doing what I think you're thinking," Denise said as she straddled Ken's hips.

Reaching down, she took Ken's cock in hand and aligned it with her opening. She then slowly slid down his hard cock. It felt good and she moaned as she rested on his pelvis. John was around to the night table. He found what he was looking for in the top drawer, lube. Getting up on the bed he kneeled behind his wife. She was slowly bouncing up and down on Ken's hard cock. John lubed up his cock first. Then he pressed first one finger into Denise's tight back hole.

"Oh god, you are going to do this to me," Denise groaned without objection.

John pushed a second finger inside her. Denise didn't complain, she just moaned again as he pushed both fingers all the way inside her.

"Oh god," Denise growled.

John pulled then pushed his two fingers in her bottom several times. After a while, he added a third.

"Oh fuck!" yelled Denise as she felt her asshole being stretched.

John now knew she was ready. Ken still slowly pumped his cock in and out of her pussy as best he could with her sitting on him. John pulled Denise's hips up a little to give Ken room to fuck her pussy, then put his lubed cockhead against her asshole and pushed gently inside of her.

"Oh fuck me," she cried. "You're stretching me all out, honey. God, I love it!"

John took his time pressing into his wife. When was finally all inside her bowels, he stopped to let her relax a little.

"Oh god, I feel so full now," Denise turned her head looking up at her husband. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass hard, now."

Smiling, John pulled out halfway, then slammed into her ass hard. She screamed. John then felt Ken slam into her pussy as he was pulling out. Soon they were in a good rhythm. When John was slamming into Denise, Ken was pulling out. Denise was going crazy. She was just kneeling there taking both cocks into her body and having one orgasm after another. John heard the door open behind him. Looking behind him, he saw the door close quietly. He knew who it was, but didn't say anything.

It took a long time for John to even get close to coming. Ken was a long way from the top of the mountain too. Denise was on the verge of passing out as they continued to fuck both her holes.

"All we need now it a third to fill your mouth so we can make you airtight," John whispered in Denise's ear.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled her insides trembling with another orgasm.

She went limp between the two men. John gently pulled his cock out of her ass and went the bathroom and cleaned himself. Back on the bed, he cleaned Denise's ass with a warm wet washcloth. She still hadn't stirred off of Ken. Ken just lay there under her, enjoying the feeling of being inside her. He was gently kissing her face and softly rubbing her arms.

"You're a good man Ken," John told him as he sat watching his wife.

"Thank you. You aren't bad yourself. And your wife is fantastic."

John smiled at Ken.

"Would you like to get up?" John asked.

"Not at all. I'm quite enjoying the closeness," Ken replied.

John lay down next to the pair. Denise's face was turned his way. He watched her. When her eyes flipped open he saw pleasure, lust, and comprehension. She smiled at him.

"That was so good," she said.

"It was," John said smiling at her.

"Oh, god," she said when Ken started to fuck her again. "Oh my god, Ken, I'm sorry. Oh, fuck that feels so good."

John laughed at his wife. For the rest of the day and night, the two men took turns fucking Denise. John took sloppy seconds and loved them. Ken took sloppy thirds and really loved them. After that Denise took a shower and cleaned herself. Then she lay on John, his cock buried in her all the way, while Ken fucked her ass. She passed out again after about a half hour of fucking. The men were exhausted and the three fell asleep still coupled on their sides.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers