Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

"Oh god," said Carla speaking the first words since they started.

Denise was becoming extremely excited watching her husband and Carla. Standing she pulled her dress up so she wouldn't stain it as her pussy leaked. Ken took that as a signal and pulled her legs apart. Denise let him. He slipped a finger into her wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure.

"That feels good Ken," Denise told him softly.

Ken pulled Denise's mouth to his. They kissed for just a second. Then they were back to watching their spouses with each other. Denise leaned to her left, away from Ken. She put one foot up on the bench spreading her legs for him to have easy access to her sweet, excited pussy. She knew it was sweet as she had tasted herself many times over the four weeks on the cocks of men she had let fuck her. One was her husband. Two weren't. And tonight another man who wasn't her husband would be fucking her tonight. Maybe even all night and long into tomorrow.

She smiled as she watched her wonderful husband suck on another woman's tits and play with her cunt. She kind of liked that word now. When she first heard someone use it she had hated it with a passion. But now, at times like these, that's what she thought of her pussy. It was now a cunt and Ken was going to be fucking her cunt tonight, while John fucked Carla's cunt.

"Yes," Denise hissed as a mini-orgasm rippled through her body from Ken's finger fucking her cunt. "That's it Ken, finger fuck my cunt."

Chapter 43

John stopped what he was doing as did Carla. They both looked over at Denise as she shivered from Ken fingering her pussy. They had both heard her use the word she said she hated. Denise just looked at the two of them.

"Well, when do I get to see you fuck her cunt?" she asked John.

Ken groaned.

"Yeah, let's get the show on the road here, I have a cunt to fuck too?" Ken yelled.

Denise laughed at him, then slapped his face.

"Only I get to call my cunt a cunt, you got that Mr. Ken?" asked Denise smiling at him.

"Yes, ma'am. I have a pussy to make feel good."

"Better, much better."

Denise smiled at Carla and John as she watched them get back to what they were doing. John pushed Carla onto the bed. She bounced laughing, then crawled to the middle of the big bed.

"How do you want me John?" she asked.

"To begin with, on your back, I have a pussy to eat first," John growled pushing his face between her legs kissing her pussy hard.

"Oh fuck," screamed Carla as John sucked on the clit hard. "Oh fuck yeah!"

Denise moaned as she watched her husband's face press against another woman's cunt for the first time, licking and sucking on her clit. He was looking up over Carla's body to stare at Denise. She smiled at him.

"Suck that cunt, baby," said Denise.

Carla cried out with pleasure, bucking her hips up and down against John's face. Denise could see that Carla's eyes were closed as she enjoyed Denise's husband. Ken still had his finger inside Denise but he had stopped moving them as he watched his wife get eaten by another man. This wasn't the first time, but it had been a long time since he had gotten to watch her have sex with another man. Ever since she started to work at the B&B, she was not available to make his fantasies come true, except through telling him about them.

John thought Carla tasted really sweet. Her pussy juice was exotic and smelled very sexy. He couldn't wait to get his cock into her but he wanted to make sure she came first. Carla was well on her way to her first grand orgasm. She had already had two small ones. But what John was doing to her would give her a very big one, soon. God, she loved to have her cunt eaten. She growled as John sucked her clit into his mouth, slapping it with his soft tongue.

There it was, her back arched, her legs trembled, her mouth opened and she screamed as a powerful orgasm shot through her body. Lightning flashed from her pussy to her brain. Her hands tore at the bedclothes under her. If it had just been a sheet, she would have shredded them.

"Oh my fucking pussy is on fire!" she cried. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh fuck, oh fuck yeah."

John was just growling his pleasure of giving Carla such a powerful orgasm. Denise watched as Carla came. She just kept coming and coming. After about a minute, she hastily pushed John's face away from her hot cunt.

"No more, please, no more, oh god, please, no more," cried Carla.

John pulled his mouth away. Denise and Ken heard the pop as Carla's clit popped out of his mouth. There was another shriek from Carla's throat as her ass bounced up off the bed. She was shaking her head from side to side as her back arched almost bending her in half the wrong way. John pulled her feet out from under her and she flattened out still in throws of orgasm.

John took her in his arms and just held her as her body slowly calmed. John kissed her forehead her eyes and her chin to let her know she was not alone. For another five minutes, John just held Carla as she whimpered and shouted as her body slowly returned to normal. John just smiled down at her. He also smiled at Denise. She knew he would do the same to her later tonight and she couldn't wait. She only hoped Ken was as a good pussy eater as her husband.

"Wow, I have never seen her act like that," Ken whispered.

"It's probably because she knows you're watching," Denise whispered back.

"Could be, but I think it's because your husband is good at eating pussy," Ken said giving Denise's tit a squeeze.

"That he is," Dennie said without thinking, then was ashamed of herself and a little embarrassed.

Ken didn't respond, he just kept gently squeezing Denise's breast. Finally, Carla was back to normal and was looking up into John's eyes. She smiled up at him as he smiled down at her.

"Was that fun?" he asked chuckling.

"Oh my god, yes. That was fantastic."

Carla pulled his lips down to hers. They kissed for a long time. The only thing moving was their tongues as they dueled inside Carla's mouth. Then John moved up over Carla until they were nose to nose, breast to chest, groin to pussy. Carla slowly reached down between their bodies and grabbed John's hard cock, lining it up with the entrance to her cunt. Yes, even now, she too thought of her pussy as a cunt. A cunt that was going to get fucked.

"Fuck me," Carla said loudly so the other two could hear her.

John just nodded as he pressed into her body. Carla's eyes rolled up into her head and her head went back pushing her breast up into John's chest.

"Oh my god! So big! Stretching me, so good. Oh fuck," Carla almost howled.

John just grunted as he pushed his cock into Carla's tight pussy. It felt almost as good as Denise's pussy. Not as tight, but almost. When he felt the head of his cock cupped by Carla's cervix, John stopped. Carla sighed.

"So good. So nice," she said.

John pushed in a little more. Carla moaned but didn't push him away. He pushed in a little more. Carla moaned. He pushed and he was all the way inside her body. Carla groaned.

"My god, it fits so good," she sighed. "Now fucked me, hard."

Nodding John looked into Carla's open eyes.

"Are you sure pretty Carla?" John asked.

"God yes. I need you to fuck my cunt with that giant cock of yours," she growled.

"Here it comes," John said slowly pulling out of her sweet pussy.

"Slam it into her," Ken shouted squeezing Denise's tit hard.

"Hey, watch that," she said slapping Ken's hand.

"Sorry," he said putting his hand on her hip.

They both watched as John slammed into Carla's body fast and hard. Carla yelled with pleasure, but it was just gibberish. John continued to pound her into the mattress his hips pressing his cock into her body, flat stomachs slapping together. Carla was grunting each time John slammed into her pussy. She was coming again. Over and over, every time his cock slammed into the pussy.

John was getting close. He knew Carla was coming and he was almost there. Once he did they could rest and watch Ken fuck Denise. John really wanted to see that. He really didn't know how Carla felt about her husband fuck her boss. He really didn't know how she would feel once she realized that her boss was fucking her.

Chapter 44

Carla cried out with her pleasure as John fucked her hot pussy. He was pounding away at her. The bed was creaking and squeaking, just like Carla. John just watched her pretty face as he slammed into her body. He could hear Denise moan every time his skin slapped against Carla's. He could also hear Ken groan as John's cock slammed into his wife's pussy or Ken's pussy, depending on how you looked at the situation. John chuckled to himself as his cock started to twitch.

Carla was staring at her husband as John, her boss, fucked the shit out of her pussy. Her boss! That went through her mind as her orgasm approached. She was almost there. Just a little bit more from John and she would be pushed over the edge of the cliff. Her hips bucked against him. Her insides were in turmoil. She was ready for this. She had wanted to fuck John since she first saw him. She also wanted to fuck Denise, but she knew she would have to give herself to Denise's husband first. And that pushed her over the cliff. She screamed.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, my god," Carla shouted. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

John grunted at her scream. He was on the ride with her. He could feel his balls tighten up. He could feel the semen flowing up his cock to splash inside Carla's pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," he shouted. He slammed into Carla one last time.

"Oh god, oh god," Carla cried. "I can feel him coming."

Denise groaned. Ken growled. Denise turned her head and kissed Ken. John was kissing Carla. Carla was in ecstasy. Her pussy was pulsing. John's cock was still pulsing inside her. His tongue was inside her mouth as far as he could get it. His cock was inside her body as far as he could press it into her. Carla's arms were wrapped around John's neck as they continued to kiss and shake with their mutual orgasms.

"Oh my god that was so good," Carla croaked hugging John tightly.

"It was good my dear Carla," John replied smiling.

John rolled to Carla's side, grabbed her hand and held it tight. She sighed at the intimate gesture. They were looking at each other as Denise came over and looked down at the two of them.

"That was amazing. You two looked so sexy together," Denise whispered. "But now it's my turn to use the bed."

Carla and John laughed as they rolled to the edge of the bed. Getting up, Carla raced to the bathroom to clean herself.

"Wait for me," she shouted.

Denise giggled as she watched Carla disappear into the bathroom. John took his wife in her arms and kissed her hard. Ken stood there looking at them smiling. He could tell that these two people were deeply in love and he had nothing to fear from him or her as far as his wife was concerned. Of course, Carla could get herself in trouble, which she no doubt had already, from what his wife had told him and what Denise had said at the beginning of the night.

Carla came back out, surprised to see John and Denise kissing. She went and put her arm around Ken's waist and watch them. Carla loved Denise. Not the way she loved Ken and not the way Denise loved John, but a friend like love. She had no qualms about making love to this beautiful woman she now watched. That was sex. She had learned a long time ago there was a difference between sex with someone you didn't love and a person you did love. Even though she loved both Denise and John, she was not in love with them like she was in love with her Ken.

Carla cleared her throat as she squeezed her husband's erection. He groaned at her touch. Denise and John pulled their lips apart and looked at the pair. Nodding, Denise let go of her husband and went to Ken. Carla went to John.

"Okay, okay," said Denise. "Go sit on the bench and we'll start the show for you two."

Ken blushed but pulled Denise to him a hand on her breast. Denise groaned as he gently squeezed her tit. Her cunt was so wet, now that John's eyes were on her. Denise pulled Ken's lips to hers. If John wanted a show, she would give him one he would never forget. As she and Ken kissed, Ken was starting to peel her clothes off her body. He unhooked her dress, pulled the zipper down, then he lifted the spaghetti straps and let the dress slide down her body. He gasped as her nakedness was displayed before his eyes.

"Well, do you like what you see?" Denise asked.

"Wow," Ken said his eyes bugging out of his head.

"Wow," said John, from behind them.

"Wow," said Carla.

Denise pulled Ken's head down.

"Strip for me. Hurry please?" she whispered.

Ken took a small step back from her and pulled his clothes off as fast as he could. He was naked within seconds, stepping back close to Denise with his hard cock leading the way. Denise looked down. She was surprised that Ken's cock was just a little more than normal. He wasn't as big as John, but it was a nice size to have fucking her cunt.

"Nice," Denise said as she grabbed his cock in her hand.

"Thank you. You are a very beautiful woman," said Ken as he held her breast in his hand.

Denise smiled at him as she sank to her knees. He gasped as her lips kissed the tip of his hard cock. She moaned as the soft skin touched her lips. Opening her mouth she engulfed his cock until her nose was pressed into his pubic hair. Ken gasped again, he looked up at Carla. She was smiling at him as she watched his face. He could see John watching his wife as she sucked Ken's cock. He looked back down at Denise.

"God that feels so good," he said.

Denise sucked harder as she bobbed her mouth along his length. She thought he tasted good as he almost flooded her mouth with pre-cum.

"Oh my god you taste so good," Denise growled as she took him from her mouth and jerked his cock in her hand.

"Ah, I going to cum!" shouted Ken.

Denise popped him back in her mouth to catch his gift of life. His cock pulsed in between her lips as he shot rope after rope from his penis. She gulped and gulped again until she swallowed all his semen. She kept sucking him as his cock went soft and then started to firm up again. She kept bobbing on him until he was hard as a rock.

"Okay, now my turn," said Denise laying back on the bed her legs spread as wide as she could get them.

Denise hears her husband groan as he watched her be so slutty. When Ken pressed his mouth to her sex, John growled as he felt a little bit of jealousy. It soon passed as Denise started to react to what Ken was doing to her. She started to hump her hips against Ken's mouth, just like Carla had done to his lips.

"Oh fuck," Denise cried out grabbing Ken's head.

Ken just kept sucking and licking. Denise kept coming. She looked down at Ken with half-hooded eyes as he kept her coming. Every time he flipped his tongue across her clit, she had an orgasm. Denise could feel the tears stream down her face as she cried with ecstasy.

"Oh fuck," she screamed. "Get up here and fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can!"

Denise was pulling his head as she told him to fuck her. Ken was moaning as he kissed his way up her body. When he got to her tits, he bit down on one nipple gently. Denise arched her back in orgasm.

"Oh my god!" she shouted. "Oh fuck, I'm coming!"

Ken kissed his way up to her lips. Denise reached down between them, grabbed his hard cock and pressed the head against her cunt.

"Fuck that cunt!" Denise growled. "Fuck my cheating cunt!"

John gasped at his wife's words. He had never thought of her as a cheating wife. She was his Vixen Hot Wife. He knew about everyone she had fucked. He had even listened to her getting fucked by them. He had given her permission to fuck them. In his mind, she wasn't cheating. He knew they would have to have a long talk after tonight.

Denise was watching John as she called herself a cheating cunt. He was surprised by what she said. She didn't know why she said it, but sometimes that was the way she felt. Maybe what they were doing wasn't for her. She couldn't tell right now as Ken pounded into her hot, wet cunt. She was now in perpetual orgasm. She found she couldn't even speak, only make guttural meaningless sounds.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," gasped Ken. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

He slammed into Denise one last time and started to pump her full of his ropes of semen. Denise felt him pulse in her pussy. She felt ten pulses before he just slipped from inside her body. Her hips jumped up and down in the air as she was still coming. She came and came again. He cunt wouldn't stop causing her hips from jumping.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Denise was crying.

John got up and went to her. He looked into her eyes but didn't see any fear or worry, just lust. A lot of lust. When Denise noticed him, she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close to her.

Chapter 45

Carla went to her husband who couldn't take his eyes off Denise. He had never had a woman act like this before. He was surprised by her sexuality. When his wife put her arm on his shoulders, he looked at her sheepishly. Carla pulled his lips to hers. They kissed while Denise slowly calmed down. He could hear John whisper words of love to his wife. He pulled away from Carla and looked into her eyes. He saw love for him. He also saw lust for him there. He smiled at her.

"I love you more than anything in the entire universe," he told her.

"I love you more than anyone else in the universe," Carla replied.

"What do you love more than me?" asked Ken.

"I have no love of things, only for people. You are first, then Barb, then my parents, then your parents, then Denise and John. After them the list gets very, very short, very, very fast," Carla answered.

"Oh! That's about my list too. Except for a brand new Chevy Corvette," Ken said chuckling.

"Yeah, where does that come in your list of things?"

"Last of course." They both laughed.

Denise heard laughter. She opened her eyes. Her husband was looking at her with love in his eyes. Smiling she filled her mind with love for him. He smiled back down at her. Denise heard Carla and Ken talking and laughing. She was happy that they could do that.

"How are you?" she asked her husband.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Did you like the show?" Dennie asked.

"I did. A whole lot. My cock is so hard right now, it is starting to hurt a little."

"Well, I'm all lubed up, why don't I take care of it for you?" Denise asked.

"I would love that, but I think Carla is expecting to get you next."

"Oh poo!" Denise said pouting.

"We have plenty of time. Two days worth of time."

"We have no one to take..."

"I called Aunt Linda while we were eating dinner."

"Well then, where is Carla, she can clean me of her husband's cum then."

"What?" Carla called out at the mention of her name.

"Get your ass over here and clean me of your husband's cum," Denise shouted.

"Ken, if you will excuse me, I have to go to work for that bitch boss of mine," she told her husband giggling.

Denise didn't say anything about what Carla called her until Carla was pressing her mouth against Denise's pussy.

"Bitch boss? Huh? Well, cunt, from now on, you will report to my office every morning for disciplinary action. You got that young Carla?"

"I do. What will I have to do?" Carla asked returning her mouth to Denise's cunt.

"You will suck my cunt every morning, young Carla until I tire of you," said Denise as she moaned with pleasure.

Carla didn't say anything, she just started to lick Denise's pussy faster and harder. Denise was moaning and groaning under Carla's mouth. Denise reached out and pulled Carla's body until her pussy was just above Denise's mouth.

"Oh god," Denise growled as she pulled Carla's pussy to her mouth.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers