Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers

Denise watched them go, then changed the linen on the bed and made it up. She spread herself across the duvet in her on her side pose and waited. She didn't have long to wait. Jenny was the first one out, still drying her hair. She gasped when she saw Denise and stood still. Stephen almost ran into his wife as he came out of the bathroom. He looked at the bed and gasped. He didn't stop, he put his hands on Jenny's shoulders.

Jenny shook her head, turning to look at Stephen. He smiled at her.

"She is beautiful isn't she?" Stephen asked.

"She is at that," Jenny said shaking her head.

"Well, who's up for breakfast?" Stephen asked.

Denise got up, walked to Jenny, pulled her into her arms and kissed her. This time Jenny kissed her back more enthusiastically. With tongue and everything. Stephen gasped as he watched his wife and Denise. Jenny finally pulled away, looking into Denise's eyes.

"After he leaves for his meetings, is that soon enough for you?" Jenny asked.

"It will have to be. May I get dressed and join you for breakfast?" Denise asked.

"Of course," Jenny replied.

"Dear heart, she was asking me," Stephen said. "Of course you may, dear Denise."

Denise nodded and went to her closet pulling her dress out and slipping it on. She slipped her feet into her heels and stood by the door waiting. Jenny had watched Denise. She nodded. Went to Stephen's and her closet and pulled out a cute yellow sundress. She slipped it over her head and pulled a yellow pair of matching heels and slipped them on. She joined Denise by the door waiting.

Stephen nodded and hurried to dress, he had women waiting for him.

Chapter 52

As the three entered the dining room, a hush fell like a curtain. Here was Stephen DeCarlo with Missus Baxter, again and another beautiful woman. Stephen glared at the other executives as they walked to an empty table. The hubbub of conversation started again.

"Do they always quit talking when you walk into the room?" Jenny asked Stephen.

"It's only happened one other time and I was with Denise," replied Stephen.

"Ah, I see. So she isn't on the menu for the others?" Jenny asked looking at Denise.

"Denise will explain later my dear. Would you like coffee?"

"I would. Go get us some," Jenny almost ordered him.

Denise was aghast, but didn't say a word or giggle even though she really felt like giggling. When Stephen got up and went to the coffee machine, Denise just stared at Jenny.

"He told me all about this place and the women are here to serve, but while I'm here, he will serve us. Clear?" Jenny asked. Denise.

"I'm really going to like you, Jen," replied Denise. Jenny laughed. Denise giggled which made Jenny laugh even harder.

Stephen returned with two cups of coffee. He placed one in front of his wife and one in front of Denise.

"Thank you Mister DeCarlo," Denise said as Stephen walked back to get his cup of coffee.

"My dear Denise..."

"I will explain things to you when we get back to the room Jennifer," interrupted Denise.

Jenny nodded taking a sip of her coffee. Stephen came back, sat and sipped his coffee. Denise watched him. He seemed no different than the last time she had been with him. Jenny sat watching Denise. John stood at the kitchen door, watching his wife. He was also looking at the other women with her. Missus DeCarlo was a very pretty lady.

~~ER B&B~~

After breakfast, the three returned to the room. Stephen put on his suit coat and grabbed his briefcase. He kissed his wife, then he kissed Denise and left the room. Jenny stood there looking at Denise. Denise stood looking at Jenny.

"All right, you have two things to explain to me," Jenny said.

"I do. First, why I was with Stephen last time he was here. At the time we only had twelve women working. One was on vacation and one was a double. The young lady that was supposed to be here for your husband, was involved in a car accident and was unable to work. I was the only one who could fill the position."

"And the other thing?"

"Tradition. We are a traditional service business."

"I see. Actually, I don't," said Jen.

"All the ladies are trained to call the executive by their title and surname until such time as the executive tells them not too."

Jen thought that over.

"What would you like to do?" Jen asked.

"You're the guest. What would you like to do?" Denise asked.

"Hmm, I know Stephen won't be back until about eight tonight. Would you like to come shopping with me? Maybe you could show me all the good places to go," Jenny said.

"Okay, you're on," Denise said.

Jenny grabbed her purse as did Denise. Denise led the way downstairs to the front desk. John was standing there and looked up as Denise and Jenny arrived.

"Can I help you?" John asked.

"John, I would like you to meet Jenny DeCarlo. Jenny, my husband John," Denise said. Jenny's eyes widened as she looked John up and down.

"Very pleased to meet you, Missus DeCarlo," John said holding out his hand.

"Very pleased to meet you, John," Jenny said sweetly taking his hand and holding on to it.

Denise smiled as they sized each other up. Then she giggled. John let go of Jenny's hand.

"Is Kevin driving Mister DeCarlo?" Denise asked.

"No, Timmy is. Kevin's waiting to see if we or you need him," John said chuckling.

"Would you call him around please?" Denise asked.

"What's so funny?" Jenny asked.

"Nothing really. I'll explain in the car," Denise said.

"Okay," Jen said.

A glint of sunlight off the glass of the limo shone in Denise's eyes. She blinked as she started to walk toward the door. Jenny hurried to catch up. As Denise exited the lodge, Kevin was just opening the rear passenger door.

"Good day, Denise," Kevin said, tipping his hat.

"Good day, Kevin, May I introduce Jennifer DeCarlo. Jenny, Kevin."

"Very pleased to meet you, Kevin," Jenny said.

"Pleased to meet you, Missus DeCarlo," Kevin said.

Denise reached up taking Kevin's by the neck and pulling his lips to hers. Denise heard a gasp from Jenny as their lips parted and Denise got in the car.

"Missus DeCarlo," Kevin said.

"Jenny, please," Jenny said reaching up and pulling Kevin's lips to hers.

Denise giggled as Jenny pulled back and climbed into the car. Kevin coughed almost silently, closed the door and went around to get in the driver's side.

"Where to, Denise?" Kevin asked.

"Yorktown Mall, please Kevin," Denise said.

"Very well, Denise."

The privacy window closed. Denise turned to Jenny. Grabbed her neck and pulled Jen's lips to hers. Jenny kissed her back, hard. The two women shifted position to be more comfortable while they kissed. Denise gasped when Jenny's hand grabbed her braless breast.

"Oh god," Denise said.

"How long has it been since you made love to a woman?" Jenny asked.

"Not even a day," Denise said giggling at Jenny's surprised look.

"Oh my," Jenny gasped.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything you don't want too."

"Oh I want to do everything," Jenny said giggling.

Denise kissed her again. Jenny kissed her back. The two kissed until the car came to a stop. Then they freshened up their hair and lipstick. Kevin took his time coming around to open the door.

"Very good my dear Kevin," Denise said as she got out.

"You are welcome, Denise," he replied. "Should I wait?"

"Yes, please. I don't think we will be that long here."

"Of course, Denise." Kevin turned and got back in the limo.

Chapter 53

Denise took Jenny into the mall, passing all the national brand stores as she did. When she turned into a blacked out storefront, Jenny balked, just for a second, then hurried to catch up. Inside it was softly lit. The clothes hanging from the racks were extraordinary. All manner of sexy clothes, even sexier than Victoria's Secrets.

"Well?" Denise asked.

"I... Wow," Jenny said. "What's the name of the store and do they have one in New York?"

"Name? I haven't the faintest idea. And no, no store in New York. Sorry," Denise replied.

"Denise, how are you today," asked a young lady dressed in a very sexy business suit.

"I'm good, Lilly. May I introduce Jenny, Jenny, Lilly," Denise said. "Lilly, Jenny is a very good friend of mine from New York."

"Very pleased to meet you, Jenny," replied Lilly.

"Please to meet you also, Lilly," said Jenny.

"Can I help you find something, Jenny?" Lilly asked.

"No, just browsing right now, thank you."

"All right, I will be around if you need me," said Lilly turning and walking away.

"Are you on a first name basis with everyone you ever met?" Jenny asked.

"Yes. I find they are a lot nicer to you. Not that they treat those who require them to address them formally badly. It's just they don't make suggestions for them if something doesn't look right for them."

"Yes, I have found the exact same thing."

The two women giggled as they looked around.

"Is there anything you want to get?" Jenny asked.

"No, not really. We are here for you. Do you see anything you would like?"

"Only one thing, you," Jenny said licking her lips.

"And I would love to see you in this," Denise said pulling a little nightie made of nothing much off the rack.

Jenny gasped as she looked at it. It would hide nothing of her body, but she would bet a dollar that it made her look a million times sexier. She took it from Denise, looked at the size, nodded and headed for the cash register. Denise followed closely. When the item was paid for, the two women went straight back to the limo.

Kevin held the door for the ladies and then went around to the driver's side and got in.

"Where too, Denise?" he asked.

"Back to the lodge, please Kevin," Denise said.

Jenny raised her eyebrows. Denise smiled at her as the privacy window closed.

"I want to see you in that as soon as possible. If I was Stephen, I would make you put it on now and wear it while we rode home and then have you walk back inside the lodge."

"He has done that to you?" Jenny asked.

"Kind of. He removed my panties, got me very excited and wouldn't let me clean myself before going back inside. Everyone could see my... running down my legs."

"Oh, my. Do you want me to put this on now?" Jenny croaked.

"Only if you... no, I don't. I can wait until we are upstairs."

Jenny shivered at the thought of walking through the lodge in the skimpy little nothing she had purchased.

"How would you like if my husband joined us or is it too soon?" Denise asked.

Jenny was not even phased although she was a little surprised.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Sure. I'll arrange it," Denise said.

They talked through the whole ride back to the lodge. Kevin helped them out. Denise once again kissed him. So did Jenny. The girls were giggling as they returned inside. John was at the front desk. He smiled at his wife and Jenny. Denise winked at him as she passed by. He smiled as he wondered what that wink was for.

Chapter 54

Up in the room, Jenny and Denise were kissing the minute the door closed behind them. Jenny dropped the bag with her wisp of nothing in it and wrapped her arms around Denise. Even she thought Denise was the most beautiful woman she had ever met. The way her husband gasped when he saw her each time, had surprised her. He usually only did that with her.

She even found herself gasping when Denise first came into sight. Now she was moaning as she kissed the most sensual, sexy, beautiful woman she had ever wanted to make love too. She couldn't help herself and she wondered how Denise fended off her suitors and how John had won her love. That she loved him was never in doubt. Jenny could feel her love for him even now. She wondered if Denise could feel Jenny's love for Stephen.

They pulled apart, gasping. Denise looked at Jenny, Jenny looked at Denise. They both started giggling. Jenny picked up her bag and headed for the bathroom. Denise went to her closet, undressed, hanging up her clothes. She went and lay on the bed, not in her sexy pose, just on her back, head propped up waiting for Jenny. When Jenny came out of the bathroom wearing her little wisp of nothing, Denise gasped. When Jenny saw Denise naked, she gasped.

"Oh my god," Jenny said laughing.

"I agree," Denise giggled.

Jenny liked that Denise giggled. She also liked the way Denise was looking at her. The wanton look in her eyes was turning Jenny on even more than she was already. Denise crooked her finger at Jenny in the come here signal. Jenny nodded, just a little frightened as to what was happening to her insides. She felt like this was the first time she was going to be with a woman and maybe it was.

"God you look absolutely gorgeous, my dear Jennifer," Denise said running her hand down Jenny's cheek.

Jenny shivered at Denise's touch. She felt herself leaking, but didn't care. She was so turned on by this women next to her, she couldn't wait for Denise to touch her and her to be able to touch Denise. Jenny shivered again as Denise looked at her hungrily.

"I am going to devour you, my sweet Jennifer, absolutely devour you. Now spread your legs," Denise growled moving down Jenny's body.

"Oh god," Jenny groaned as she spread her legs.

Smiling wickedly, Denise slowly moved until her mouth was above Jenny's leaking pussy. Looking into Jenny's eyes, Denise slowly lowered her mouth to Jen's wet pussy. Kissing the protruding labia, Denise heard Jen's groan of pleasure.

"Oh my god, yes," growled Jenny again.

Gently, Denise sucked in Jenny's labia and licked them with her tongue. Jenny groaned as the pleasure Denise brought to her body made her shiver and shake with a small orgasm. Denise didn't suck on them but just pushed her tongue softly through the folds of tender flesh, tasting the wetness that they exuded. Jenny tasted good. More than good. Her taste was... exotic and erotic. Denise pulled her mouth away from the tasty flesh, taking a deep breath to calm herself. Jenny's smell was also arousing to Denise.

Looking up at Jenny, she sighed. She was such a beautiful woman and she was all hers for the rest of the day. Pressing her open mouth to Jenny once again, Denise sucked the blood engorge labia into her mouth gently. Jenny jerked a little as Denise slapped her tongue against the engorged flaps of skin. Slowly, Denise moved her body until she was facing toward the footboard of the bed, her legs spread over Jenny's face.

Reaching up, Jenny pulled Denise's hips down until her pussy was pressed against her open mouth. Denise growled with pleasure. Jenny sighed as she finally tasted the beautiful woman who was licking her pussy. Jen flipped her tongue over and around Denise's aroused labia as they started to protrude from her vulva. Both women shook with small tremors of orgasm. Both women cried out into the other woman's pussy with their joy.

Licking and sucking on Jenny's labia, Denise was having trouble concentrating on what she was doing. Jenny had her worked up into a frenzy very quickly. Or was it the situation that was working her up? She couldn't even think straight as her hips started to move on their own. Denise decided it was time to increase Jenny's pleasure. Stiffening her tongue, Denise pushed it into Jen's vagina.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Jen cried out pulling her mouth from Denise.

Denny fucked Jen's pussy with her tongue. Jen was bucking her pussy against Denise's mouth and face. Both women came at the same time. Denise fell off of Jen to lie beside her. Jen turned on her side, putting her head on Denise's thigh and just looked up her body. Denise smiled looking down at Jenny.

"That was so good," Denise said.

"Yes, it was. You really know how to make a girl feel special, honey," Jennifer replied.

"You do too, sweetie."

Jenny moved up so she was face to face with Denny. They smiled at each other, then pressed their lips together in a gentle kiss. For the rest of the day, the two women made love to each other. When they were hungry, they dressed and went out to eat. Coming back to the lodge they stripped, jumped in bed and started all over again.

For the next couple of hours, the two women talked. Kissed and talked. Each of them talked about their childhood, their first love, their current love. Jenny surprised Denise when she told Denny about her boyfriend of six years back in New York. Stephen had told her to go find a nice guy who was just interested in her, not his money to take care of her needs when he was out of town. Which was quite often. Denise looked at the clock and it was time for dinner. She called down to John and had him order out for them.

When John brought their dinner, she took him aside and told him to find someone to take the desk tomorrow as he would be busy most of the day. She didn't tell him what he would be doing. Dinner was pizza from Scarlatti's. It was always excellent. It was one of Denise's favorite foods. Pepperoni, extra cheese, mushrooms, black olives. Jenny couldn't stop talking about how good the pizza was. Once they were finished, they had leftovers, they lay back in bed and once again talked and kissed and caressed each other.

Chapter 55

When the phone rang once and then was silent, Denise started to get up, but Jenny pushed her back down and just kissed her hard. They were once again lost in each other when the bed moved. Looking up, Denise saw that Stephen was there, naked, with a hard cock poking her in the thigh. She spread her legs inviting him to enter her body. Jennifer lay at her side stroking her breasts and stomach.

"God you two are so beautiful together," Stephen gasped.

Denise reached down between them, grabbed his hard cock and placed it at her opening. Stephen sighed at the feel of her soft, wet labia on his cockhead.

"Put it in dear," Jenny said stroking her husband's back and ass.

"Yes, please put it in," Denise said softly, waiting.

Stephen was almost too excited, but he did love fucking Denise. Pushing his cock into her slowly, he groaned at the feel of her hot pussy. Denise growled as she felt her pussy stretch to accept him into her. When he was all the way inside her, they both moaned with pleasure. They were face to face, nose to nose, now. Stephen pressed his lips to hers gently. Denny sighed as he did and kissed him back.

Pulling his cock out of her slowly, Stephen halted just before the head slipped out. Looking down at Denise, she nodded to him. He nodded back, slamming his cock into her with force and speed. Denise cried out in pleasure as her clit was mashed between their pelvises.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me hard," Denise growled harshly.

Stephen slammed in and out of her for a long time. Jenny kissed Denise's breasts as he did. Denise was coming so hard that she couldn't speak, only growl as her orgasms ripped through her body. Growling himself, Stephen was enjoying watching his wife kiss and fondle Denise. He was so close but didn't what Denise's pleasure to end so quickly or his. Slamming into her one last time, he just groaned at the feeling her pussy was giving him as it pulsed and contracted around him.

Breathing hard and fast, Stephen stayed inside Denise as he tried to will himself to calm down. Denise was still being ripped apart by her orgasms. Looking up at Stephen she croaked.

"God that was good."

Stephen just smiled down at her pulsing his cock inside her. She moaned softly. Jenny moved out of the way and just watched as her husband and Denise interacted. She was smiling at the subtle noises the two made. Reaching out she caressed Stephen's back.

"God I love you," said Jenny.

"I love you too, dear," Stephen said looking at his beautiful, wonderful wife.

Denise just groaned. The smallest movement of Stephen cock caused her great pleasure. He smiled at his wife.

"I have a little something to finish here first. Then it will be your turn dear," he said.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers