Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise moaned. John kissed her harder. Jen licked John softly. When she had his cockhead wet she took him into her mouth a little at a time. When he was halfway in, she pulled back, coughing at his intrusion into her throat. John shook with excitement. He moaned with pleasure. He kissed his wife as another woman sucked his cock. He was almost there. Another few seconds of this and he would shoot his load into Jenny's hot mouth. When her hand squeezed his balls, he did.

Jenny was a little surprised by his quick ejaculation. The first rope hit the back of her mouth. She immediately swallowed. The next was blocked by her tongue. Her mouth quickly filled up with John salty cum. She moaned as she swallowed it all. She wasn't going to share it with Denise. She could get this anytime she wanted. This might be the last time Jen would have John. When John settled back onto the bed, Jenny popped his cock out of her mouth. She kissed it on the sensitive underside just below the crown, giving it a quick tongue lashing.

John shivered. Jen crawled up his body to lay beside him. Denise was no longer kissing him, so Jen pressed her lips to his. He kissed her back with a passion. She sighed as he reached over and squeezed her breast for just a second. When she pulled away, Denise's lips were there, kissing her sweetly.

"Oh my god, what a morning," Jen said as Denise pulled away to lay back beside her husband.

Both women cuddled up to John's sides. John just moaned at the feel of their bodies next to his.

"Who's hungry?" Denise asked.

Both Jen and John laughed as they said they were. The three all went to the bathroom to shower. The women would not let John wash him or them. They both washed him, then each other. John's cock was hard by the time they stepped out of the shower and dried themselves.

"Well, who is going to take care of this?" asked John.

"It'll go down all by itself. By the time we are all dressed it will be gone," Denise said smiling at him.

John shook his head in disappointment and began to dress. To the women's amazement, he was still stiff as a board. The women walked in front of him and out the door to the limo. Kevin stood there holding the door for them, smiling. John ducked inside quickly. Denise and Jenny took their time, kissing Kevin soundly before entering the limo. By the time the door was closed Kevin too had a tent in his pants.

Chapter 60

After lunch, the three returned to the lodge and Jennifer's room. Denise fixed them all a drink as they sat around the small table. Jenny was trying to talk John into letting her sit on his lap. Denise was smiling and giggling at her attempts. John was slowly, very slowly, giving in, but not until he had Denise's permission once again. Setting the drink down in front of John and Jen, Denise sat with hers looking at her husband and the lovely woman that wanted him.

"Enough," Denise said in her normal tone of voice, which usually commanded respect from the women who worked for her.

Jen looked at the woman who she thought of as a friend with shock and wonder. Denise just shook her head and then took a sip of her drink.

"Listen to me, Jenny. John is but a man. You have had him three times already today. If you want him tonight, along with your husband, he must rest. We have someone to look after the place while he is busy, with us, but he may be called away with an emergency and I need him for that just in case," Denise said softly, not meaning to scold even though that's what she was doing to Jen.

"Dear?" John said. Denise shook her head at him. He didn't continue.

"Denise?" Jen asked.

"Go ahead, Jenny," said Denise.

"Nothing. Really, nothing," said Jen softly.

"No, ask. I know you want too."

"Denise, I just want to say how much I like you. Stephen as told me about every encounter with you and what he thinks of John. He knows I stray, with his permission of course. I might even say, I love you, my dear, sweet, Denise."

"Oh my," gasped Denise.

"I do like your husband a lot. I also like this place you have. I would also like to invest in this place and help you expand it to take care of women execs. I have my own money if Stephen never mentioned it. I am looking for places to invest. I also want to work here, taking select clients, as you have done. No, don't answer me now. Think about what I have said, then let me know. Stephen and I are here until Wednesday afternoon. You can give me your answer anytime between now and then."

Denise shook her head to clear it of what she had just been asked, told, had explained to her. She didn't rightly know.

"As for you working here, my dear," Denise said. "You will always be welcome here, as a guest and an employee, if that is your wish. You will, of course, have to see the lodges doctor before you can work for us. As for the rest, John and I will have to discuss it with one other investor. We'll give you a tentative answer by Wednesday, but a definite answer will have to wait as the other investor is now half a world away in the middle of the ocean on a sailboat. They check in every couple of days. The next check-in isn't until after you leave."

"Ah, well, you have my cell number. Give me a call. If I can't have John right now, may I make love with you, my dear?" Jen asked.

Denise, stood, looking into Jen's eyes as she disrobed. Jen's eyes widened. She too stood and disrobed. John just sat staring at the two most beautiful women he had the good fortune to know.

"God you two are so beautiful together. I feel like the luckiest man in the world right now."

"Stephen said the exact same thing last night," Denise said. Jen nodded confirming her statement.

The two women, standing there beside the table, stepped into each other's arms and started kissing. Hands roamed each other's bodies. Denise moaned. Jenny groaned. John just sat there, his mouth open and eyes wide with wonder. His wife was so beautiful and he loved her with all his heart and mind, yet, he never got used to seeing her with others. Right now he was becoming so turned on watching the two women, he couldn't move.

"Oh god, yes," Denise pulled her mouth from Jenny's, throwng her head back as she cried out.

John could see that Jenny had almost her whole hand inside Denise. He could see Denise being stretched out by the four fingers Jenny was jamming into his wife.

"Oh fuck. You're stretching me so good. Go slow, dear, go slow. Don't tear me, please, don't tear me," Denise cried out.

"I won't sweetie. I will never try to hurt you," Jenny said moving her hand without her thumb slowly in and out of Denise's body.

Slowly, Jen twisted her hand from left to right then right to left. Denise moaned, shaking with pleasure. John could not believe his wife was enjoying being stretched out like this.

"Oh, yes," Denise croaked still shaking.

Gently, Jen pulled her hand out enough to fold her thumb in with her fingers. Slowly, ever so slowly, she pushed in her hand, stretching Denise's opening more and more as she went.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! God that hurts a little! Slow, easy," Denise cried out.

Jen slowed down. In fact, she pulled out slightly, turning her hand a little. Denise groaned. John was now kneeling with Jen in front of his wife. Denise put her hand on his head to steady herself. Her other hand was on Jen's head. He watched as Jen slowly moved her hand up into his wife's body. Denise groaned again and started to breathe heavily. She was on the verge of orgasm.

"OH MY GOD!" Denise shouted shaking and shivering.

As her knees gave way, Jen pulled her hand out of Denise's vagina as quick as she could. John caught his wife before she fell to her knees. Picking her up in his arms he carried her over to the bed and gently set her down on the mattress.

Denise lay there looking up into her husband's eyes, shaking and shivering, and moaning. John looked down at his wife. She was wearing her orgasm face. Jen moved onto the bed next to Denise's other side.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," Jen said to Denise but was looking at John's face.

"You didn't," Denise gasped raising her hand to stroke Jen's cheek.

"Thank god," Jen said grabbing Denise's hand and pressing it to her cheek.

Denise groaned. John moved down to look at her vagina. He saw no blood. So, she hadn't been torn open. He sighs in relief.

"She's okay?" Jen asked.

"It looks like she is, no blood."

Denise sighed one final time, then started to laugh.

"Oh my god, that was so fucking intense. Holy shit! I came so hard!"

Denise was still shaking, but it was from her laughter now.

"You're next Jen. I'm going to fist you just like you did me!" Denise proclaimed.

"I'm willing, dear. Just be gentle, sweetie," Jen said leaning down and kissing Denise on the lips.

To be continued...