Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny nodded smiling at him. She nodded at Denise. Stephen raised up, sliding his cock almost out of Denise's body. Then he slowly pushed back inside her. Denise sighed with pleasure, closing her eyes and pushing back her head back. Stephen continued the slow in, out movements of his cock. In, out, in out, his cock moved. Denise was once again there. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. Lightning bolts shot from her pussy to her brain. Arms around Stephen, she hugged him to her, hard.

Stephen started to speed up. His cock was sliding in and out of Denise's pussy. Denise was gushing as he did. With one last hard push into her body, Stephen growled.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!"

Denise felt rope after rope of his semen splash inside her. She growled as another orgasm overtook her mind and body, filling them with a pleasure she had never experienced before. She suddenly thought to herself, she was hooked on having a male and female at the same time. She came again at that thought bucking her hips up against Stephen coming and coming.

When Stephen rolled off of her, Jenny leaned in and kissed her lips gently. Denise kissed her back, just as gently. All three lay there trying to catch their breath. Then Jenny was between Denise's legs, licking her pussy of her husband's cum. Denise growled at what she was doing. She was on the verge again. Convulsions of pleasure rolled across her body. She shook and shivered as Jenny sucked Stephen's cum out of her pussy.

Once the lips left her pussy, Denise sighed, yet was glad she could finally calm down and catch her breath. Looking to her side, she watched as Jenny kissed her husband. The passion she saw between the two ignited her own again. She wondered if she looked that way with John. As Denny watched the two lovers, her eyes got heavy and she became sleepy. As her eyes closed she could feel the bed shaking as the two people next to her started to fuck.

Chapter 56

When Denise woke, it was morning. She found herself covered with a sheet and blanket. Looking around she found she was alone. When the door open, she sat up with a start. It was Jenny.

"Why didn't you wake me?" Denise said.

"Because you had a hard day yesterday and you looked so peaceful I didn't want too. I almost had to spank Stephen to keep him from trying to wake you."

"He wasn't angry, was he?" asked Denise.

Jenny looked at Denise and chuckled.

"He better not be or I will spank him," Jenny said, smiling at Denise.

"Okay, thank you. I was up pretty early yesterday."

"Are you hungry? John said he saved you a little breakfast and will be glad to bring it up." Jenny was smiling.

"Yes, call down and asked him to bring it up for me, dear," Denise replied.

She smiled at Jenny as she dialed the phone. Jenny hung up after only talking for a short time.

"He'll be right up," she said.

Not a second after Jen said that, there was a knock at the door. Jen let him in, closing the door behind him. As he set the tray down on the small table, Denise got out of bed smiling at him. She was naked. As she sat down at the table, Jenny was stripping off her clothes.

"Get comfortable John," said Jenny as she tossed her panties at him.

"Excuse me," John said with surprise.

"Do as she says, dear. After all, she is a paying customer and..."

"You have got to be kidding me, right?" John asked.

"No. Not at all. Now strip," Denise growled at her husband. "We will talk later about getting a couple of young men, like Kevin, in here so we can cater to high powered women executive. I believe we should expand our market in that direction. Don't you? You will now be our first. So get naked. Now."

Jenny was now helping John out of his clothes. He stood there gawking at his wife. She had told him to get someone to watch the front desk, but he never thought she would set him up like this.

"Don't worry, you and I will be fine," Denise said between bites of food.

John just nodded as the beautiful woman in front of him continued to undress him. He did assist her now that he had his wife's permission. When Jenny pulled his boxers down his legs, his semi-hard cock bounce up and hit her in the chin. Jenny giggled.

"Wow, nice," said Jenny.

"Thank you," said John.

Denise just smiled and sighed as she watched Jenny wrap her hand around John's hardening cock. When Jen took him into her mouth, Denise groaned at the site of her husband's cock disappearing into another woman's mouth. John threw his head back and groaned at the feel of Jen's warm, wet mouth on his hard manhood.

"Oh god," John groaned looking over at his beautiful wife.

Denise finished her breakfast, stood, and went to stand next to her husband. Looking up at him as she put her arm around him, he looked down at her, they kissed passionately. John groaned into his wife's mouth as Jenny continued to pleasure his cock with her warm, wet mouth. Denise jumped a little when Jen's hand caressed her Mons.

Looking down Denise smiled at Jenny, groaning when a finger entered her body. John watched in fascination as Jen's finger pushed into his beautiful wife. He groaned with his pleasure from Jen's tongue lashing across the head of his cock.

"Oh, my," John sighed when Jenny caressed his balls with her fingernails.

John was almost on his tip-toes as Jenny sucked and licked his hard cock. Denise had wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, stroking him as Jen bobbed her mouth on him. He was almost there. Jen pulled her mouth off his cock looking up at him.

"I want you in my pussy," Jenny rasped.

Shivering, John nodded. Jenny stood, kissed him hard and turned toward the bed walking away. John sighed as he watched her cute little ass wiggle and jiggle. Denise was still holding his cock, looking at him with a big smile on her lips.

"I love you," John said looking at his beautiful wife.

"I love you too, darling. Now go, fuck Jen until she passes out," Denise said pushing him toward the bed.

"And you?" He asked climbing on the bed.

"I'm right behind you. Jen and I have already made each other cum. Now it's your turn to make us cum."

Nodding, John crawled between Jenny's spread legs. Looking down at her pussy, he gasped at its beauty. It was almost as beautiful as Denise's, pussy.

"No, no, dear. Get that cock up there and fuck me," Jen said.

Chapter 57

Moving farther up Jenny's body, John let his cock brush along her sexy thigh. Jen moaned as it did. She was watching John's eyes intently. She hadn't met a man yet who she could read what was going on inside him by looking in his eyes. As John smiled down at her, she only saw the intelligence that filled his brain and nothing else. It would take time, time she didn't have.

"Fuck me, John," she whispered.

Reaching down between them, Jen grabbed his hard cock. Pulling on him she pressed the head against her opening.

"Put it in," she growled at the feel of his skin against hers.

John pressed into her slowly. Smiling down at her, he watched her eyes roll up into her head. He continued to push himself into her body. She felt tight and wonderful. He closed his eyes when he hit bottom. Then pushing in just a little more, Jen yipped at his intrusion.

"Oh fuck, you're in there deep," Jen said.

Both Jen and John felt the bed move as Denise climbed on to lay on her side next to Jen. She was watching her husband's cock slip in and out of Jen's sweet pussy. Jenny was moaning each time John pressed into her body. Denise sighed each time his cock disappeared into Jenny. It was the most erotic thing she had ever witnessed and she wanted to see more. She also wanted to feel more. She couldn't wait for Stephen to return so he and John could fuck her at the same time.

"Oh god," Denise sighed as she came from just thinking about having two men.

"Oh god," Jen huffed as John was now slamming into her pussy as hard as he could.

"Fuck!" John cried slamming into Jenny hard.

Cock throbbing, prostate pulsing, John shot his semen into this young woman under him, while his wife watched. He was slightly embarrassed but had been pushed over the edge by Jennifer's orgasm. What happened with Denise he was unsure of, but she had also come. Rolling off Jen, away from his wife, John huffed and puffed trying to regain his breath.

"That was so fucking sexy," Denise said brushing Jenny's hair off her face.

Jen just moaned. It had been a long time since she had come that hard. A long time. It also seemed John's cock was bigger than her husband's cock. Not much larger, but enough to stretch her pussy out enough to make her cum hard. Ever so slowly she was getting her breath back. She turned her head to look at Denise. Such a wonderfully lovely woman. Just that she let Jen share her husband endeared Denise to her.

"Denise, I want to thank you..."

"He's not done yet, dear. You still have two holes for him to cum in," Denise said giggling.

"Oh," Jen uttered surprised. "What about you?"

"I'll get him when you leave. This will be the last time I..."

"I understand. I wished I lived here. I wouldn't mind working here," Jenny said utterly amazed at herself.

"You can always come with Stephen and work while he's here. We have a very generous salary package," Denise said giggling.

"I might just do that if the package includes one night with John," said Jen smiling over at John.

John groaned, smiling back at Jen and his wife.

"Arrangements might be able to be made," Denise said.

"Would you be sleeping with my husband that night?" Jen asked.

"No. Like I said this is my last time. Once you and Stephen leave, I will no longer be part of the social organizer staff. Although, I might be persuaded to join an employee if she so desired me to join her with my husband."

"Wouldn't that be grand? Let me think about it and talk it over with Stephen. I think it would excite him to know I'm in another room with a man just like him, pounding into my hot pussy and sucking on my tits. God just thinking about that is getting me excited. Shit," Jen cried. "I just came."

Denise giggled. John chuckled. Denise turned to her husband.

"We might want to expand this place. How much land is there that we could expand on to?" asked Denise.

"Not much, an acre or so to the east and north. With setbacks, we could add another fifteen rooms or so."

Denise's eyes lit up. The thought of that many more rooms... but could they be done correctly? She would want them to be exactly like the room they were in now.

"We'll talk about that later. Right now you have someone to please, dear," Denise said.

"I'm almost ready, I need to hit the shower and I'll be right back," John said getting up and heading for the bathroom.

Denise looked at Jen, smiled and moved between her legs.

"What are you... oh my god," Jen cried out at Denise's tongue pressed into her pussy.

Denise licked and sucked Jen's pussy, lapping up her husband's cum. She so loved his taste and that of Jen mixed with him. Jen was bucking her hips against Denise's mouth. Her hands were wrapped in the sheet, pulling on it as hard as she could while having orgasm after orgasm from this wonderful woman's mouth.

Chapter 58

When John came back from the bathroom, he saw his wonderful wife between Jennifer's spread legs, sucking his cum out of her. He smiled as his cock became hard again. Walking up behind his wife, John pressed his cock against her pussy. She moaned but didn't pull away. John slipped right into her. Smiling he pulled and pushed her hips. Denise was now growling as he fucked her. Jen was looking up at John smiling and licking her lips. John pulled out of Denise pushing her out of the way.

Reaching down, John flipped Jen over onto her stomach. She giggled as he did. She knew what he was going to do and she was really ready for him to take her. Denise opened the nightstand drawer, grabbed the lube and handed it to her husband. John smiled at her.

"Thank you, dear," he said.

Opening the tube he gently squeezed a dollop of the clear lube on his middle finger. Moving quickly, he let the blob run off his finger on to Jen's little brown hole. She jerked a little at the cold gel hitting her asshole. John smeared it around pressing his finger into her.

"Oh god, yes," Jen said. She had always liked anal with Stephen and Luke.

John put his forefinger in as far as he could before pulling it out and squeezing another dollop of lube out. Once again he pushed his finger into Jen's body. This time when he pulled out he added another finger. She groaned as he slowly pressed into her rectum.

"Holy, mother," said Jen as his two fingers stretched her tight hole.

John slowly moved his finger in and out of Jen's rear, until he felt her muscles relax. Squeezing another glop of lube into his palm, John handed the tube back to his wife and coated his cock with the cool gel. Leaning forward, John touched his cock head to Jen's little brown hole. She jumped slightly and moaned deep in her throat.

"Yes," she hissed.

John pressed against her slowly. He felt her open to his intrusion. Jen was now growling. She would take a breath and growl as she let it out. Then his cockhead popped in. Sighing, Jen relaxed.

"Oh yes," she sighed. "Slam it in there now!"

John looked at Denise. She shrugged not knowing what to do. John nodded and slammed his cock into Jennifer. She screamed with pain and pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes," she shouted.

John held still for a few seconds as Jen calmed down. Then he slowly pulled out of her bottom. When he was almost out, he pushed back into her slowly. Jen sighed pressing her ass up against John as he pressed into her.

"Oh my god, that feels so good. It has been awhile since I have had Stephen or Luke do this to me. I hadn't realized how much I missed it until just this minute," Jen said softly.

Pushing into Jen a little faster each time, he was soon pounding into her ass as hard and fast as he could. Jen had already had one big orgasm and was now having smaller ones, one after the other.

"Fuck my ass, that's it just like that. Oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming. You are making me cum so good, John," Jenny howled.

John groaned as he kept fucking her ass. He was getting close to coming. He looked at his wife. She was looking at Jen's face. Denise moved closer and kissed Jen's face and closed eyes. John just kept fucking Jen's ass getting closer and closer.

"My god, I'm coming again and again," Jen whimpered.

She was now crying her pleasure. Denise kept her hair out of Jen's eyes as she was bucking her ass up to meet each of John's thrusts into her ass. John had always like anal. With his wife Denise and a couple of girlfriends before they met. He was suddenly there. He slammed into Jen one last time and shot his seed deep into her bowels. Jen screamed as he pressed into her hard.

"Oh my fucking god. Yes, yes, yes, cum in my ass. I'm coming so good."

Denise just watched Jen's face as her husband came in her ass. With his last pulse, he almost collapsed on top of her. He rolled to her side away from Denise. He rested his hand on her ass, gently rubbing her cheek. Denise was kissing her face as Jen slowly calmed down and came back to her senses. Lifting her head, Denise looked over at her husband. John had his eyes closed as he too tried to catch his breath. Smiling she once again moved her lips to Jen's face leaving little butterfly kisses all over.

Chapter 59

Jen came back to reality. She had come so hard with John's cock coming in her ass, she had lost it for just a little bit. The first thing she felt was lips, soft female lips kissing her face as she recuperated from her orgasm. Opening her eyes, she saw Denise smiling at her, kissing her gently on the forehead.

"Thank you," Denise said softly.

"For what, dear?" Jen asked a little confused.

Denise just smiled, then pressed her lips to Jen's lips in a sensual kiss. Jen moaned her approval and kissed Denise back, hard. John heard the women kissing, opened his eyes so he could watch his wife. He loved her so much and since she had allowed herself to go had been the woman he always knew and dreamed she could be.

Denise caught her husband's smile out of the corner of her eye. She smiled as he watched her kiss and fondle Jen. She loved him. She loved him a lot. She was also glad he had almost forced her to become the woman she now was and always would be for him. That she was fucking and enjoying other men and women, had surprised her. She even thought it had surprised him. Was she finished with her revenge for him pushing her into doing things like this? Maybe, but then again maybe not.

"Oh god," Jen croaked.

"Just one more hole, my dear," whispered Denise.

Jenny growled at that statement and turned her head to look at John. He smiled at her. Jen sighed reaching over and gently stroking his cheek with her soft petite hand.

"So handsome, so masculine. Denise is a very lucky woman. Very lucky indeed," whispered Jen.

"Stephen is a very lucky man to have a beautiful woman such as you, dear Jennifer," John said softly looking deep into her eyes.

Jen was flushed with embarrassment. The way John was looking at her, she could see the wanton lust in his eyes now. She knew hers were filled with lust also. She wanted this man. She wanted him more than her boyfriend Luke. She wanted John and her husband Stephen at the same time. She rolled to John, kissing him hard. Her hand went right to his cock and began stroking him. He groaned into her mouth.

Jerking at the touch of a tongue on her ass, Jen sighed into John's mouth as his wife started to lick her way between her ass cheeks. Holding and stroking John had him hard. Jen started to move her mouth away from his, but he pulled her back. His tongue forced its way into her mouth. She slapped it with hers as the two continued their sensual kiss.

Jen jerked again when Denise's tongue pushed into her ass and licked her husband's cum from her. Growling Jenny, pulled her mouth from John's.

"Oh fuck. Oh god. Yes, lick my ass," cried Jen pushing her ass up against Denise's face.

Denise moaned as she now had easier access to Jen's asshole. Her husband's cum was oozing out. Denise licked it up as it did. Denise was slowly making love to Jen's ass as Jen kissed John again. John's cock was stiff and hard as steel in her hand. She wanted to get it in her mouth once again. Pulling her mouth from his, she slowly kissed her way down his tight masculine body. He even smelled like man. Jen had a mini-orgasm as she sniffed his scent.

Moving down John's body Jen stopped at his nipples and sucked and bit them gently. John groaned she did, resting his hands gently on her head as she moved. She kissed her way down his torso, leaving little-wet trails as her tongue touched his skin here and there. Reaching out, Jenny took a hold of John's hard cock. She moaned as she did. John gasped at her gentle touch. Denise moaned as she watched Jenny holding John's cock in her hand. Denise was so turned on, she was leaking.

"Oh god, that feels so good," John said softly as Jen squeezed him.

"It feels so heavy in my hand," Jen said, looking up into John's eyes.

When her lips touched the tip of his manhood, John groaned, shook and shivered. His balls were already tight against his body. Just the thought of this beautiful woman sucking him until he came in her mouth had him almost there.

"This is so beautiful," Jenny said smiling up at John as she stroked him slowly. "I just love the size and the way it feels in my hand."

John moaned. Denise moved up next to her husband and looked down into his eyes. She saw lust. When he looked back, she saw love. Love for her. She kissed his lips gently. They both heard Jenny sigh as she watched them.

"Such a beautiful thing to witness," Jenny said softly.