Eclipse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart sank as we rounded the final bend and saw a car already parked there. The sight of two people setting up a tent confirmed we wouldn't be as alone as I'd hoped.

"Should we try continuing up the road to the meadows?" I asked as I parked.

Sara shook her head. "You know I can't stand all the mosquitoes in the meadows. Who knows? Maybe we'll make new friends. Besides, she looks cute. Maybe a six or seven, even though her boobs are too small for your tastes."

"You make me sound so shallow," I protested.

Sara smirked. "He looks cute. Maybe seven for him, too. Let's go check them out."

Before I could respond, Sara hopped out of the car to talk to them. I took a moment to push away my fantasy about Sara. Once my erection calmed, I forced a friendly expression on my face and left the car. By the sounds of laughter alone I could tell Sara was already well on the way to making new friends. My mood worsened as my hopes for the night vanished.

I must have been staring at the ground as I trudged after Sara because I was startled when she grabbed my arm.

"Will!" Sara said. "This is Nozomi and Matsu. They're from Japan!"

I looked up and my bad mood vanished. I don't know if it was her eyes or her smile, but her face seemed to shine so brightly that I didn't want to look away.

"Nice to meet you," Nozomi said in slightly accented English. Black shoulder-length hair framed her face, topped by a floppy wide-brimmed hat. My gaze made it as far down as her full lips before being drawn back to her eyes. I had the general impression she was petite, but I couldn't look away from her eyes so a closer inspection would have to wait.

"Um, yeah," I mumbled, trying to get my thoughts in order. "I'm Will. Nice to meet you, too." I could sense Sara's amusement at my reaction as she pulled my arm tighter against her.

Matsu nodded at me and I was finally able to tear my gaze away from Nozomi to look at him. Like us, they both were in their late twenties. He was shorter than me, about Sara's height, and he wore a black and yellow baseball hat. His expression was friendly, but he didn't speak. I nodded back at him before forcing my gaze to the safety of Sara.

Nozomi said something to Matsu.

"Nicetomeetyou," Matsu said, nodding.

"You'll have to forgive my husband," Nozomi said. "He understands English well enough, but he gets all shy about speaking it."

"Hajimemashite," Sara said to him. "I wish I could speak Japanese as well as you speak English." Matsu's face brightened as he looked at her. Sara turned back to Nozomi. "We don't want to crowd you. There are plenty of other places to camp up the road."

"Please stay?" Nozomi said. "We'd love to have company!"

Matsu looked hesitant and whispered something to her, but she shook her head and turned back to us. "We'd really love it if you stayed," she insisted.

Sara looked at me and I could tell she saw right through me. She saw my reaction to Nozomi and found it hilarious. The decision to stay had already been made.

Walking back to the car, Sara held my arm close.

"Sevens at least. Both of them. Maybe even eights? I think I might have a little crush on Matsu. Isn't he handsome?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. Sara's smile only got wider.

"She thinks you're cute, too," Sara said.

"What?"

She laughed. "I saw the way you were looking at Nozomi. You've got a little crush, don't you? I'm proud of you, honestly. This is the first time I've seen you go for a woman with small breasts. I think you're finally maturing."

I hadn't even noticed Nozomi's breasts. I couldn't stop thinking about her eyes. We rounded the back of the car, out of sight, and I pinched Sara's bottom.

Sara yelped and giggled. "Okay, but you're not denying it, either. I think it's adorable!"

"She's... she's pretty, is all..." I sighed in resignation. "I'm just an open book to you, aren't I?"

Sara beamed. "My favorite book."

I shook my head. "You're right, of course. Instant little crush, like a teenager. It's embarrassing. But that's all the more reason we should drive on, camp somewhere else. I just want to focus entirely on you." I put my arm around her and pulled her close. "And our plans."

Sara looked up at me with a smile, put her hands on my head, and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"Don't worry," she said. "I haven't forgotten our plans. But I've got a good feeling about Nozomi and Matsu, like we might have just met new friends. Wouldn't that be a great bit of serendipity to go along with starting a family? And besides, it's obvious how much they love each other." She took my hand and pressed it against the crotch of her shorts. "And you know how hot that makes me."

I laughed. "Okay, okay, you win."

Sara smiled at me in triumph and turned to unpack the car.

* * * * * * *

It was a hot day, and it felt even hotter as we hiked up the steep trail toward the peak. I was grateful for the trees. I knew soon we'd emerge from their shade for the final climb on bare granite in direct sun. The dust from the trail was sticking to my sweating body, and no matter how many sips of water I took it still felt like my mouth was coated in dust. Despite the discomfort, I couldn't have been happier, all because of the view.

Specifically, the view of two perfect asses walking just a few paces ahead of me up the trail.

Familiarity with Sara's ass didn't make it any less fascinating to watch. Each step flexed muscles in her strong thighs and her butt cheeks took turns showing off their contours in her snug shorts. Her ass invited the eye to imagine how great it would be to spread those cheeks wide and take her. Just because I didn't have to imagine didn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

Nozomi was slimmer, her shorts a bit longer and baggier. The sight of her legs pumping up the hill was not as overtly erotic as Sara. And yet... I couldn't stop staring. I loved studying the flex of her calf muscles, the subtle sway of her butt, and the precise and confident placement of each step. Her shirt darkened with perspiration at her lower back, and I had the most ridiculous and lewd thoughts about sweat dripping down the crack of her ass and how much I'd love to help her wash those private places.

Embarrassed at my runaway imagination, I forced myself to look away and saw Matsu staring just as hard at Sara's ass. He saw he'd been caught and pretended to be looking at something else. I smiled inwardly, thinking about Sara admitting to having a crush on him. Apparently he found her appealing, too.

Matsu stepped off the trail and picked up a candy wrapper discarded by someone else. He zipped it into an external pocket on his pack.

"Clear the area; leave no traces," he said in a strange accent. I stared at him stupidly for a second until I realized he was doing an Arnold impression.

I laughed out loud, and then did my own terrible impression from Predator: "We move, five meter spread, no sound."

Matsu laughed in response, and that's all it took to break the ice between us. The rest of the hike had us talking endlessly about classic action movies and trying to outdo each other with our impressions. Sara and Nozomi pulled ahead of us so I couldn't hear their conversation, but I could still appreciate the view from behind them.

I was so absorbed in our conversation that I was surprised when we reached the peak. We joined Sara and Nozomi in marveling at the vast stretches of wilderness in every direction. Sara put her arm around my waist, pulling her hot, sweating body against mine. From up there, high above everything, the world seemed simple and beautiful. I was grateful to be part of it.

"I need shade," Sara said, and I laughed in agreement. Turning around, I saw Nozomi and Matsu holding hands and gazing at each other, oblivious to us. Sara smiled at me and led the way to a shaded area beneath a clump of granite while they had a quiet conversation. We sat beside each other, resting and drinking water, with only our ankles touching because it was so hot. Eventually the others joined us in the shade.

"We like your idea," Nozomi said. "It's very romantic. We're going to do the same."

Sara sat up with a bright smile on her face and took Nozomi's hand. "That's wonderful!"

"What are we talking about?" I asked.

Sara rolled her eyes at me. "I told Nozomi about our plan, and she said they'd been thinking of starting a family, too. Isn't that exciting?"

"Oh!" I mumbled, my brain derailed by the thought of Nozomi naked and fucking in the next tent. Despite the heat, I felt my cock swelling and I willed it to relax.

Matsu was looking at his phone, walking to different spots. If anywhere around here was going to get reception, on top of a mountain seemed the best bet. After a moment, his face brightened.

"101 minutes 53 seconds!" he said. When he got blank stares in return, he showed us his phone. "Moon. Eclipse." He tapped his watch. "Starting at eleven tonight."

I couldn't believe we were coordinating our sex schedule with people we'd only met today, but I wasn't unhappy. Maybe we'd be able to see some of the eclipse through the mesh in the top of the tent. Honestly, it was pretty exciting to imagine having sex at the same time as them.

The walk down was cooler because the trail was now mostly in shade, but I still took it slow to avoid hurting my knees with the impact of each step. Sara and Matsu bounded ahead while Nozomi and I picked our way down carefully. Some of the steps were tricky, and I offered her my hand. She took it with a smile, but then didn't let go. Even once the trail was smooth and gentle, we walked hand in hand. I liked it. The way Sara smirked at me when she glanced back at us, I knew she liked it, too.

"Sara is a special lady," Nozomi said. "You are very lucky."

I laughed and nodded. "You've got that right. I don't know why she sticks with me."

Nozomi shook her head. "No, she is lucky, too." She squeezed my hand. "You are a special man. You are a good couple."

Embarrassed, I tried to change the subject. "You and Matsu seem pretty happy together, too."

"We are!" Nozomi beamed. "He always makes me feel... important."

"I suppose that's a good thing for a husband to do."

"Sara tells me you think I'm pretty."

I stopped walking and involuntarily jerked my hand out of hers. I felt my mouth moving, but I couldn't form words.

Nozomi laughed. "Is it true?"

I looked down the hill. Sara and Matsu were holding hands now. Sara flashed a mischievous smile back at me.

Nozomi picked up my hand and wrapped it in both of hers. The panic left me. Inexplicably, I felt safe again. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

I nodded.

She seemed pleased. "Matsu makes me feel pretty, too." Then, still holding hands, we continued down the hill.

* * * * * * *

Sara peeled off her sports bra and her large breasts fell free. I couldn't help glancing around, but we were still hidden behind the giant boulder on the shore. Nobody could see us as we stripped for our swim. I watched the garment fly and land in a heap beside the tidily folded stacks Nozomi and Matsu had left.

I hurried to pull my clothes off and was slightly disappointed to realize I'd missed the rest of Sara's little strip show. She was already swimming out from behind the rock, the silt in the lake concealing anything beyond the first few inches. I rushed after her, the water cool and refreshing in the hot afternoon.

We emerged from behind the "changing rock" to find Nozomi and Matsu a ways off, deep in a kiss. I couldn't see anything, but just knowing she was naked in the same water felt thrilling. Sara turned to me with a smile and kissed me, too.

"I'm having the best day," Sara said. "Aren't you glad we stayed?"

I nodded and kissed her again.

"You told Nozomi I think she's pretty?" I whispered.

Sara laughed, a twinkle in her eye. "We talked about a lot of things."

"Apparently! Did you have fun walking with your new boyfriend today?"

Sara nodded happily. "Isn't he great? He thinks I'm pretty, too."

"He told you that?"

"Oh no, he's too shy. But Nozomi told me, and I could tell by the way he looks at me."

Sara's face took on a mocking expression. "Oh, does it hurt your widdle feelings that your devoted wife is having fun with a new friend?"

I laughed and shook my head. "What has gotten into you?"

Sara smiled broadly. "All I know is that later tonight you're gonna get into me." Her hand found my cock under the water. It was halfway hard from knowing Nozomi was naked nearby, and Sara's affection brought it the rest of the way. "Do you think you can handle that?"

I nodded and pulled her into another kiss.

* * * * * * *

Sara and I swam leisurely while Nozomi and Matsu dressed behind the big rock. I hadn't been paying attention and didn't realize Sara was heading out, too. I caught up to her just as she zipped her pants, her magnificent breasts still on display for me briefly as she pulled on a long-sleeved t-shirt. She looked at me expectantly until I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts stretched the fabric tight, and her nipples stood out sharply. My mouth hung open, and she laughed.

"Would you prefer I wear this?" she asked, holding up a bra.

It took me a second to understand what she was asking. How did I feel about Matsu seeing her this way? I'm not sure why, but I didn't mind. In a way, I was excited for him to see. I wanted to show her off.

"You look fantastic," I said.

She smiled, kissed me, and caressed my cold-shriveled dick. "You better warm this guy up and get ready to rock my world tonight."

"It's a date!" I dressed and hurried after her, finding everyone busy around the campfire ring.

I stumbled and only barely caught myself from falling when I saw Nozomi was also not wearing a bra. Her button-up shirt was a thin summer fabric clinging gently to her small breasts. I could tell from her look that she knew exactly why I had stumbled. Her hand covered her mouth as she laughed.

"Are your legs numb from the cold water?" she asked.

"No," I said. "The water felt great, didn't it? Very refreshing."

"Yes," Nozomi nodded. "But the best is swimming before sunrise. That will start your day off right."

"Sounds a bit cold to me," I said.

Nozomi shrugged, but she was still smiling at me. I fought to keep my eyes away from her chest as I stashed my dirty clothes and helped Sara pull out the dinner materials. Matsu was playing it cool, but I could see him also shooting strategic glances at Sara while building the fire. Sara seemed to be sitting up straighter than usual, pushing her chest out. I laughed to myself.

After dinner we sat beside the fire watching the moon rise. We shared the Maker's Mark bourbon we had brought. Nozomi and Matsu were polite about it, and then shared a bottle of cask-strength Woodford that was far nicer. Warmed on the outside by the fire and the inside by the whiskey, I happily held Sara close against me.

Anticipating this night, I had fantasized about wild sex out in the open. Obviously that wouldn't be happening since we had company. As we laughed at something Nozomi said, I was surprised to realize I wasn't disappointed by the change in plans. We'd only just met Nozomi and Matsu today, but they already felt special, like maybe this was the start of a real friendship. Despite my lustful visions of Sara naked under the eclipsing moon, I was just as excited about doing the deed in our tent later. Sara was right. It wouldn't be the worst thing to start our family on the same day as a new friendship.

Matsu pointed to the moon, and we saw the edge had started to darken. Conversation quieted as we relaxed and watched the eclipse build. The darker it got, the more impatient I became to retreat to the tent with Sara. I gently nuzzled her ear, hoping she would get the hint, but instead she turned to kiss me. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and my heart pounded in response.

At first I felt embarrassed to be kissing so openly in front of our new friends, but I also loved it. I could tell Sara was turned on and I felt myself growing hard in response and hoping the dark would conceal it. Sara now had her mouth wide open against mine, her hand holding my head to hers. This was all moving so much faster than normal. If we were alone, by the time her kisses got this intense we'd be tearing clothes off each other. Obviously we couldn't get too carried away, so I kept my hands safely on her waist. It was difficult, though. Nobody is as attractive as Sara, as utterly compelling. Feeling her sigh against me, I relished the deep sensuality that had captivated me since early in our relationship. I was happily lost in her kiss, forgetting everything except the warmth of her lips.

My eyes lazily opened when I felt Sara pull back from the kiss. She was smiling at me, impossibly beautiful in the flickering firelight. Her eyes held mine, and then she looked aside. Following her gaze, I saw our new friends beside us. I'd forgotten about them during Sara's kiss. The way they were kissing, they'd probably forgotten about us, too.

I stared at Nozomi's face. A distant part of my brain resisted, insisting it was rude to stare, especially at people kissing like this, but I didn't stop. When we first met earlier in the day, I was struck by how open and friendly her face was. Cute, with a quiet dignity. Now, though, she looked stunning. The curve of her eyebrows, the gentle slope of her nose, the dignified line of her jaw, and the fullness of her lips all added up to a face that affected me more than I was prepared for. Nozomi was gorgeous.

When I realized how she made me feel, I turned back to Sara. I just wanted a special night with Sara, not to wrestle with confusing feelings.

Sara put her warm hand on my cheek, and my heart calmed. I took a deep breath and leaned against her, gratefully clinging to our connection. More than ever I wanted to get to the tent, but then I felt Sara's hand gently turn my head back toward our new friends.

Nozomi was looking at me this time, and I flinched. Her face brightened in amusement at my reaction, but Sara's hand held me firm.

Nozomi pointed to the sky. We saw the moon now totally in shadow, glowing red. She said something to her husband and resumed kissing him. Her lips looked impossibly soft as they interlocked perfectly with his. I felt like an intruder, but also like it would be rude to look away. Regardless, Sara's hand wouldn't let me. I surrendered to Nozomi's gaze.

Movement at her neck drew my attention to Matsu's fingers slowly moving down her shirt, between her breasts, then back up her side. A jolt shot through me as restraint dissolved. I hungrily stared at Nozomi's chest, my mind desperately wondering how magnificent her small breasts must be.

Imagining her nipples hardening before me, I watched as Matsu stroked first one and then the other, never breaking his kiss. I felt frozen.

I turned my head away, afraid of how she was making me feel, and found my lips on Sara's again. The comfort of her familiar embrace was brief, though. I felt her smile against me before she turned me back once again.

By this point Matsu's hands had moved down to Nozomi's thighs, caressing them gently. She sighed softly, and I glanced up to see her still looking at me. Still smiling. Still beautiful.

Matsu looked at us. We hadn't been forgotten. His eyes flicked between mine and Sara's, uncertainty in his brow, before Nozomi's hand on his neck brought his attention back to her. She whispered something, and his face relaxed into a smile. Kissing his wife, Matsu unbuttoned her pants and opened the zipper.

Sara moved behind me, nuzzling my neck with her hands wrapped around my chest. I felt her breasts press against my back as she settled, and one hand dropped down to my crotch. My cock was already hard, but it jumped at her touch.