Eclipse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what she was doing. This was the way she held me, and held my dick, during what she called "research." Every now and then, she'd get all serious and instruct me to be quiet. With one hand she would operate the computer, showing me porn or reading me an erotic story, and with her other hand wrapped around my dick she would gauge my reaction. It was a little stressful and often embarrassing being under a microscope this way. She had a knack for finding things even I had no idea I liked. Sometimes she'd find something like a new sex position I liked, and she'd enthusiastically work it into our repertoire. Mostly, though, she simply seemed to enjoy the process of finding things that turned me on. In spite of my worries she'd discover something she didn't approve of, I always felt closer to her afterwards. A little more seen. I could already tell what she'd find about my reaction to seeing Nozomi and Matsu.

I sagged against my wife in resignation. Everyone wanted me to watch, so I did.

Matsu removed his wife's pants as she leaned back, lifting her hips. From where we sat, the blanket they shared covered all but her bare knees. He folded her pants neatly and set them aside. Next he removed her panties, folded and put atop the pants.

Nozomi looked at us with a smile, biting her lower lip, while her husband stared between her legs. Knowing her pussy was out, hidden from view but right beside us, made my cock jump. Sara pulled me tighter against her while I stared into Nozomi's eyes, mesmerized. She seemed to have transformed before me. Gone was the pleasantly pretty woman who I could appreciate at a distance from the safety of Sara's embrace. Before us now was a staggeringly beautiful woman, a woman eliciting unsettling feelings in my heart.

I felt Sara's breath catch, and I turned to see that Matsu had fully undressed. Light from the fire played over his slim muscular form and reflected the desire glowing in his eyes. He watched us take in the sight of his body.

I couldn't help staring. I generally found cocks unappealing to look at, but Matsu's was different. Sleek and perfectly straight, it had an elegance I'd never associated with the male form. If any cock was worthy of Nozomi's beauty, it was his.

Nozomi caressed his hard shaft while watching us. She knew it was gorgeous, and she was showing off. Teasing us. First Sara, but then me, too. Our fascination must have been obvious on our faces. I had the notion that Matsu had the best cock in the entire world, transcending everything selfish and ugly about the male sex. It seemed to shine with fierce beauty, its raw animal power undiminished and yet perfectly constrained by his open heart and unshakable decency. Matsu possessed something so rare I didn't believe it could exist until I saw it: A wholesome cock. A trustworthy cock.

Nozomi lay back. The blanket hid everything except her legs. We all watched as Matsu moved between Nozomi's open thighs. They gazed at each other, as if having a conversation with their eyes, finally reaching agreement.

I watched, astonished, as Nozomi's expressions reflected the sensations of her husband slowly entering her. Sara's hand twitched around my cock, then I felt us both exhale in relief. I hadn't realized how high the tension had risen, how badly we'd both needed to see them joined.

Sara's hand on my chest moved under my shirt and pressed warmly over my pounding heart. Her other hand gently stroked me through my pants. I leaned my face against hers as we watched Nozomi and Matsu make love.

"I have to move you to an eleven now," I whispered. "Because she's a ten."

"They're both tens," Sara whispered back.

His thrusting started slowly. They kissed softly as a gentle wave rolled up his legs, tensed his butt, and flowed up his back before reversing. Nozomi gradually pulled her knees up to invite him in deeper, and Matsu's pace increased. Steadily, steadily, he moved. Faster. Faster.

My eyes were locked on Nozomi's face. I loved watching her react to each thrust, the little twitches on her lips, the soft gasps as Matsu filled her over and over. I could sense how much Sara loved watching them, too. In spite of how uncertain I felt about everything, knowing Sara was turned on made it feel okay. It was all I could do to not flip around and take Sara, but short of that, sharing this experience was stunningly intimate.

I'm a pretty confident lover. Sure, my early relationships involved a lot of learning, but by the time I met Sara my skills were solid. Of course Sara affected me in ways I couldn't have anticipated, and in terms of stamina it was almost like starting over at zero. But I still took care of her from the start, and I've only gotten better. Much better. I take great pride in what I can do for her. To her. With her.

Watching Matsu, though, I realized what a clumsy novice I truly was. He moved with purposeful grace, an artist with his thrusting cock, Nozomi's pussy his sensuous canvas. She revealed herself to him, to us, her every movement and cry expressing her naked heart. Matsu read her with practiced expertise and took her on an epic journey of sensation, rhythm, and pleasure.

His thrusting was hard and fast now. I was impressed with his stamina, but I could hear the strain in his breathing. Nozomi's hair fluttered, beautifully dancing in the flickering light, as a soft cry escaped her lips. She turned toward us, her eyes locking on ours. With confident movements, Matsu thrust faster and faster as we all watched Nozomi's pleasure peak. Her hands gripped Matsu's butt as he grunted, finally relinquishing control and unleashing himself into her. Nozomi's features stiffened, a beautiful cry announcing her orgasm as her body pulsed. Her legs relaxed, and she pulled Matsu against her. I couldn't help thinking about Nozomi's fertile pussy, flooded with Matsu's love. Had I just seen the conception of their first child?

Part of my brain was telling me I should look away, that I should give them some privacy now, but I couldn't. I stared shamelessly, my eyes as greedy to see the intimacy of their recovery as everything before. With soft kisses, gentle nuzzles, and inaudible whispers they returned to earth together.

Matsu slowly sat up. He made sure the blanket kept Nozomi covered, but didn't hide his now sagging cock, glistening with the love they had made together. I could feel Sara staring at it just as intently as I was.

Fetching a packet of wipes from the bag behind them, he carefully cleaned up Nozomi and himself, then helped her sit up. Tossing the used wipes into the fire, he sat cross-legged, making no move to cover himself. Even drooping in its softened state, his cock maintained that same smooth elegance as it hung suspended in its frame of dark hair. Nozomi sat kneeling, her legs tucked beneath her to one side, her shirt tails covering her crotch but her bare thighs on display. Finally, they turned their attention to us with expectant expressions.

I turned to Sara. We kissed slowly, unhurried, the softness of her mouth against mine calming my nerves. Sara had always been sexually adventurous, but obviously we couldn't do what Nozomi and Matsu had just done. That would be crazy. Things were already out of control.

Sara pulled back from the kiss to look at me. She held my head in both hands and took a deep breath. There was uncertainty in her eyes, but I knew what to expect. She'd lead us back to our tent, and in private we'd finally be able to do what we'd planned all along.

"I'd like The Works," she said in a voice loud enough for the others to hear.

I was stunned. My eyes flicked over at Nozomi and Matsu, who looked confused. They couldn't know what Sara was asking. I looked back to Sara. "Here?" I asked.

One of the many things I love about Sara is how she takes responsibility for her own sexual satisfaction. She knows her body and knows what she wants. Honestly, sometimes she can be really demanding. Many times I've been sure my tongue was going to wear out or my fingers would fall off before this woman was satisfied. But it's always worth it. Always. Part of what makes sex with Sara so special is that she knows she's worth the effort. Nothing makes me feel more loved than when she trusts me enough to be demanding, and nothing is more rewarding than meeting those demands.

"I need The Works," Sara said.

Even when I thought we'd be alone tonight, I hadn't expected anything so elaborate. The Touch and Go seemed the most likely. Maybe if I was lucky, the Kiss and Tell. But The Works... wow. It was my favorite. Her favorite, too, though she had to be in just the right mood for it. Wonderful, yes, but nothing about The Works was subtle or discreet.

"Are you sure we have time?" I said, glancing at the moon. It still looked completely in shadow; I couldn't tell how much longer it would last.

Sara nodded decisively.

"I don't think the blanket will cover us," I said.

"I know," she said, and there was nothing more to be discussed. I sat up and kissed her. The way her mouth opened for me, the rest of the world vanished in the warmth of her kiss.

I knew I could deliver; she was so aroused already that half the work was done. But could I do this in front of other people? Could we do this?

I glanced across the fire. Nozomi met my gaze. Sara and I had watched her face as Matsu smoothly entered her. We'd heard her pussy sloshing through his relentless thrusting. We'd seen the joy shining in her eyes as her body surged with pleasure in response to her husband's ecstatic eruption deep inside her.

We didn't really know them, but I doubted they'd done anything like this in front of others before. As Nozomi continued to stare at me, I saw the truth. The love between them was special. Two strong hearts fully committed to each other. They had shown us the most intimate and visceral expression of that commitment, that messy and vulnerable place where the physical blends with the emotional. They had trusted us to see beyond the merely biological, even beyond the merely erotic. They must have sensed Sara and I had the same kind of bond. That we'd be able to fully appreciate what they shared.

They were right. Of course Sara had seen this quicker than I had. That's why she requested The Works. She wanted to show them the fullness of our bond in return. I understood now.

I pulled Sara to her feet. I turned her toward Nozomi and Matsu and hugged her from behind as I kissed her neck. I knew what she wanted—she had told me—but I could also feel her uncertainty.

My hands roved over Sara's body, pulling her against me while I stroked her hips and her belly. I felt her stiffen when my hands cupped her soft breasts through her shirt, but I didn't pull back. My lips gently nibbled her earlobe as I lifted and squeezed them, pressing on her firm nipples. When I pulled her shirt up, her arms reflexively held it down.

"Sara, my Sara," I whispered, and that was enough. I felt her relax against me. I pulled her shirt up again. This time she let me pull it off, but she turned toward me, her arms covering herself. I held her close, her bare back warm under my fingers.

"It's okay," I whispered in her ear. "Should we go to our tent, just the two of us?"

Her head pressed tighter against my shoulder, then she raised her lips to my ear.

"I feel out of control," she said, whispering so only I could hear. "I want them... I want him... to see me. To see... us."

Knowing Sara was also unbalanced made me feel even closer to her. She'd had a burst of confidence, but it had faded. She relied on me to take the next step. I don't know why, but it was easy now. I trusted Nozomi and Matsu. I trusted Sara.

"I've got you," I said.

Gently, I turned her to face our friends, her arms covering her breasts. Matsu's eyes gleamed in the firelight, intently focused on Sara. Nozomi wore a serene smile. She looked incredibly beautiful as she relaxed against her husband in post-coital glow. Her smile didn't show a hint of regret, or even embarrassment.

My head swirled with confused feelings. First, I wanted to ease Sara's fears. I held her from behind and nuzzled her neck until her tension started to lessen. Second, as ridiculous as it was undeniable, I felt a kind of competition with Matsu. Like he was boasting by showing me his gorgeous wife and how excellently he could love her. He'd thrown down the gauntlet, and I had to respond. I wanted to show him how incredibly beautiful Sara is. I wanted them both to see the pleasure I could give her.

Part of me also was thinking about Matsu's dick. I wanted to see his perfect dick hard and throbbing for my wife. Where was this coming from?

Another part of me was thinking about Nozomi. She evoked feelings in me I'd only ever felt with Sara. I was here to start a family with Sara. I was committed to Sara. So then why did seeing Nozomi's climax make my heart swell? Sara is everything to me, but watching Nozomi quiver on Matsu's cock affected me deeply. I wanted to prove to Nozomi, to myself, the depth of my commitment to my wife.

I was too saturated with lust to think clearly. All my confused feelings led toward the same conclusion, anyway: I was going to fuck my wife in front of people I'd met only today.

Kissing Sara's neck, I gently lifted her hands. I trembled slightly as I pushed them down her chest, over her impossibly hard nipples, and finally held her hands by her sides. I felt Sara's breath quiver for a second before she recovered.

Matsu's mouth had fallen open, his eyes locked on Sara's glorious breasts. Even Nozomi seemed captivated. My heart pounded. I felt so proud of my wife.

Slowly, gently, I caressed Sara's breasts. Squeezing them, lifting them, lightly pinching her large nipples as they stood out so boldly. Touching her like this in front of an audience, knowing they also desired her, made everything more intense. My hands seemed to have their own will as they unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper, revealing Sara's white panties.

My fingers stroked the front of her panties, seeking the pillowy softness of her thick bush, but it wasn't there. Confused, I abruptly put a hand down the front of her panties only to find smooth warmth all the way down to the top of her slit. Sara gasped when I touched her there, and I felt my cock lurch painfully in my pants.

I'd always adored Sara's thick bush, soft and welcoming. But realizing she had shaved herself bare for this special night, shaved herself as a surprise just for me, was deeply exciting. Part of me mourned the loss of her bush, but it didn't have to be forever. Hair grew back, after all. My fingers gently pressed the top of her slit, feeling her hard clit push back from deep in her folds. I caught Sara as her knees gave out. I had to lay her down before going farther.

Reluctantly pulling my hand from her panties, I made sure she was stable again before quickly pulling her pants down. I helped her step out of them, taking her socks off as I did so. Kneeling beside her, my face was right in front of her panties. That's all she wore now, the white fabric wet with her arousal and clinging to the thick lips of her pussy.

I glanced behind me. Matsu's mouth was still open in awe as he and Nozomi both stared at my wife. They held hands now, his grip tight on her. It hadn't been long since he'd finished in Nozomi, but already his cock sprouted up full and powerful from the shadows between his legs, its elegance directed straight at my wife.

Turning back to Sara, she was also looking hungrily toward Matsu, but then her eyes returned to me. Her head nodded slightly.

I ran my hands up her legs, caressing her thighs, up over her ass and finally around her sides to her belly. My fingers paused as they hooked under the waistband. Matsu and Nozomi were about to see my wife's pussy for the first time. In a way, so was I. Slowly, so slowly, I peeled the fabric down and saw her more naked than ever before.

I heard Matsu make a small choking sound behind me. You and me both, man. Stupidly, unable to move, I stared at the most gorgeously desirable pussy I could ever imagine. At first I was thrown off, as if coming home to find my house painted a different color. But as my nose filled with her intoxicating scent, familiar desire returned. My mouth watered.

Sara pulled me back to my feet. Smiling, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Lost in her kiss, I was only dimly aware as she unfastened my pants and finally freed my cock. Our kiss broke as she lifted my shirt over my head, turned me to face the fire and pushed my pants to the ground as she held me from behind. I couldn't bear to open my eyes, being on display like this. I felt tingles along the length of my cock where I imagined Nozomi and Matsu staring at me. Thick, slightly crooked, and bulging with veins, my cock felt crude compared to the elegance of Matsu's. But just the same, I wanted Nozomi to see it.

Sara could always read me well. I think she sensed that even a few strokes in this state was all it would take for me. Instead, her fingers gently wrapped around my balls, the warmth of her love radiating through my center. My cock bobbed under the open sky as my wife showed me off, wanting our new friends to see me as she did.

As if in a dream we then found ourselves on the ground, nestled in blankets, kissing and caressing each other urgently. With practiced ease I kissed my way down Sara's body until at last my tongue slipped home between her legs.

Bliss! The rest of the world faded away. My brain sparked as I reconnected with her taste, scent, and heat. Sara often made fun of me when I waxed poetic about her pussy, laughed at how excited I'd get when she spread her legs. She didn't laugh about what I could do to her, though. I had a mastery over her pussy that I relished.

And why shouldn't I be proud? Sara was an amazing woman. Strong willed, intelligent, and fiercely kind, she was better than me in any dimension you could measure. For reasons I'd never understand, she loved me enough, trusted me enough, to surrender herself to me. It was deeply, deeply gratifying to know I was worthy of that trust. To play at that intimate intersection of her senses, to be rewarded with her delight... well, there I go again being silly. Please, just trust me that I found this profoundly fulfilling.

As I gently kissed the novelty of smooth pussy lips, my senses came alive, focused on reading every sign from her body. The heat emanating from her was obvious. I lightly pulled my tongue up the full length of her slit, confirming what I already knew: she was very wet. Pulling her open I felt her thighs quiver around me as my tongue found her clit, hard and sensitive.

I smiled inwardly. There was no real challenge here. This whole wild situation with Nozomi and Matsu had already aroused her plenty. I could make her cum in seconds, but why hurry?

For my own enjoyment, I pressed my tongue wide and flat over her pussy and slowly dragged it up her full length. It felt so different without hair, but my tongue buzzed just the same with that full delicious taste of her arousal. Knowing what she needed at this point, I brought my lips over her clit and gently drew it in. I heard Sara cry softly in response. She always fought making noise, so I could tell I was already winning. It didn't take long before I felt her teetering on the edge of an orgasm, and then I cruelly pulled my face away.

Sara's hips moved, seeking my lips, but I kept out of reach. The only stimulation her pussy got was the soft tickle of my laugh.

"Bastard!" she muttered, but she knew what I was doing. This was exactly what The Works called for. Getting her close and backing off a couple times first made the eventual orgasm even more intense. I loved it. She did too, but not while I was "torturing" her.