Eclipse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was confident her orgasm had receded, I slowly brought my lips back to her shaved pussy and got her worked up before I stopped again.

"Fuck!" she blurted. "Please! Please let me cum!"

Sara knew how much I loved it when she begged. I loved having her desperate. I sat up to get my arm at the right angle for the next part. Glancing across the fire, I saw Nozomi and Matsu were engrossed in watching us. Impulsively I pulled Sara's legs apart a bit more so they could see better, and they leaned in to look at her open pussy. I loved showing off my wife.

Then I began again. Running my hands along her thighs first, I brought my right hand over her pussy. She was very wet, so one finger slipped in easily. I found the swelling I was hoping for at her g-spot, and soon brought in another finger so they could both stroke there. Sara's hips started shifting around, her hair a mess as her head writhed and her breasts rolled over her chest. I stroked her, increasing the speed at a steady rate. Her hips started moving wildly, and I did my best to keep the attention on the magic spot.

Sara was making all kinds of noises now, and with a final cry I felt her body squeeze my fingers; this was my cue. I pulled my fingers out to make room, and she trembled as her body expelled all the tension at once. My hand was bathed in the most wonderful little sprinkle as her release messily erupted from her pussy. Nozomi and Matsu watched stunned, unable to believe what they were seeing. I couldn't hide my smile, but I returned my focus to Sara. Usually, squirting brought her to a place where I could easily bring her more orgasms. My fingers focused on her clit, and sure enough I felt her hips jerk with a climax.

Her eyes had been closed, but they shot open now and she locked eyes with me.

"Now!" she said.

I didn't hesitate. My cock was already hard and dripping with pre-cum, so in a quick motion I got things aligned before sliding deep into her.

I gasped at the feel of her pussy along my cock. I'd never had sex without a condom before, and in the excitement I forgot. It felt so incredible to be experiencing Sara this way, so much more intimate. I knew immediately I had no hope of lasting, but that didn't matter. I'd already thoroughly satisfied Sara, so I didn't even try to hold off. I pumped furiously, feeling my balls tighten as I smoothly approached climax. To my delight, my brief wild thrusting managed to give Sara one more orgasm, and it was that lovely squeeze from her that triggered my own. We came together, under the eclipsing moon, and I flooded her with my love, with our shared hopes for the future.

I don't know how long I lay there collapsed atop Sara, my nose buried in her hair. I felt like I'd been wrung out from the inside. Sara's fingertips caressed up and down my back, moving in the lazy, unfocused way that told me I'd done an especially good job for her. My body felt that primal, reptile-brain satisfaction of knowing I'd mated with the best possible partner for my genes.

Low voices beside us reminded me we weren't alone. Lifting my head, Nozomi and Matsu stopped talking and looked at me. Nozomi wore an approving smile. Matsu still looked a bit stunned.

I sat up, the skin of my chest tingling as it separated from Sara's after so long pressed together. All four of us watched as I slowly pulled my softening cock out of Sara. I felt a flash of embarrassment for everyone to see the mess I'd made, but then the feeling flipped. This "mess" was the reason we were all here. Instead of embarrassment, I felt a ridiculous surge of pride. There was Sara's bare pussy, gleaming wet, thoroughly satisfied, and full.

Yes, we'd only met them today. We hardly knew anything about them. We'd skipped most of the normal ways people get acquainted, but already I trusted them. I'd never considered outsiders seeing all this, from the heights of our erotic passion all the way through to the sticky aftermath. Now that they had, though, I was surprised to find myself grateful. I knew they saw the beauty in what we had done, just as we had seen it between them. Their presence amplified my bond with Sara, my certainty that it was right to make a baby with her. They too saw the hope and joy represented by Sara's fertile pussy dripping with the cum of her devoted lover.

When Sara sat up, Nozomi handed over the packet of wet wipes. I didn't mind them watching as I cleaned up Sara and myself. In a way it seemed like their presence was helping me care for Sara. When I finished, Sara and I sat beside each other holding hands.

Looking at Nozomi and Matsu was completely different now. Maybe it was just that post-orgasm calm, but I no longer feared betraying Sara as I looked at Nozomi. I knew I was dangerously over my head in lust, but it still felt... safe.

Nozomi smiled at me warmly, then turned to Matsu who still stared at Sara with his mouth open, the spike of his straight cock rigid in the night air.

"How much longer?" Nozomi asked him.

Matsu made a noise and looked at her confused.

"The moon!" Nozomi said, pointing to the sky, then continued in Japanese.

Matsu looked at his watch. "Twenty minute," he said.

Nozomi seemed pleased. "Just enough time."

I didn't understand at first, but Sara laughed. "You two go ahead. I see Matsu is ready—" She paused here, hungrily looking at his cock with a smile that made Matsu blush. "But my Will needs more time." Sara lifted my soft dick and let it flop down, laughing again.

"No, both of us," Nozomi insisted. "Will can do it!" She sat up, looking at Sara. "Men like to look, don't they?" Nozomi continued. "All men like to look."

Even in the firelight I could tell Matsu was blushing. He whispered fiercely at his wife, but she only laughed and then gave him a long kiss.

"He's embarrassed," Nozomi said, turning back to us. "You are beautiful, Sara, and you have made him very hard."

Matsu started to whisper at her more, but she shook her head slightly and he stopped. She wrapped her fingers around her husband's erect dick and looked back at Sara.

"But he shouldn't be embarrassed by this, should he?" Nozomi asked.

I looked at Sara. Her eyes were locked on his hard dick, hard for her. She glanced at me and then back at Matsu, shaking her head.

"Never," Sara breathed. "Matsu has a beautiful cock."

His cock jumped at the compliment, and Nozomi smiled. "See?" she said to her husband. "I told you." Then, turning back to us, she gestured at my sagging dick. "So does Will." The comparison was overly generous, but I couldn't speak to object. Nozomi... liked... my cock?

"I want to see it hard again," Nozomi continued. "Would seeing me help Will to get hard again?"

I turned to Sara, feeling even more naked before her gaze now. She looked at me with a big smile and nodded.

Nozomi smiled excitedly and said something in Japanese to her husband. Matsu hurried to sit behind his wife, then wrapped his arms around her and brought his hands up to her chest. His fingers nimbly unfastened the top button of her shirt. Without hesitation his hands continued working down her front. I watched stupidly, my brain refusing to comprehend what was happening. Shadows danced in the opening of her shirt and I stared helplessly.

I willed Matsu's hands to pull open Nozomi's shirt while also fearing how badly I wanted it. Slowly, slowly, his hands obeyed my will. As the curves of her breasts were revealed, I realized I wasn't frozen. I could look away if I really wanted to. I didn't.

Secretly I hoped for disappointment. I wanted to regain control, return my focus to Sara, and return to safety.

I wasn't disappointed.

Sara wrapped her arms around me and held me while I looked. Unsurprisingly, they were incredible in all the normal ways. Perfectly proportioned to her frame, sensuous curves, wide areolas and thick dark nipples just begging for attention. But it wasn't their physical attributes that stunned me, that shook me to my core. It was the warmth I sensed, the aura radiating out from the purity of her heart and embracing me, inviting me to experience her beauty. Inviting me to imagine the joy of touching her, of giving her pleasure.

I stared in fascination as he gently caressed her with a confident and practiced touch. I relished seeing her caressed. Stroked. Loved. Matsu looked at us then, the smile on his face leaving no doubt about how much he adored her. Shifting behind her as he gently turned her toward us, his hands cupped her breasts. They were small, but he was holding them out... out toward us. His smile widened even more at our reaction and then he leaned in to kiss her neck.

This sight sent a thrill deep into my guts that erased whatever feeling of safety I had. I reflexively turned toward Sara, and she met me with a hand on my cheek and her lips against mine. Her other hand gently cupped my balls, the warmth from her hand radiating through me until it merged with the thrill I felt at seeing Nozomi's nipples harden before us. Sara smiled at me as she pulled back from the kiss, then turned my face back to our friends.

Nozomi smiled broadly to see the effect she was having on me. Matsu's hands were now stroking lightly up her belly, over her breasts, and down her sides. When he saw I was watching again, he unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and it fell away revealing the enticing tuft of black hair between her legs.

Very slowly, Nozomi spread her legs. I watched, helplessly rapt, as gradually her full hairy cleft came into view. My heart thudded as my brain ran in circles, each more inappropriate than the last. I wanted her so badly; to bury my nose in her beautiful bush and breathe her in; to taste her, plunge my tongue deep inside her, and learn her every secret. I wanted to make her feel pleasure like she'd never felt before.

Sara's hand moved up and wrapped around my limp shaft, softly kneading it, encouraging me.

Matsu stroked up and down Nozomi's outer lips, teasing me with a smirk, before pulling his precious wife's pussy open. I heard myself gasp at the beautiful pink revealed within. Nozomi and Sara both giggled, but Sara kissed my neck to comfort me. Nozomi's thighs relaxed open more in response to Matsu's gentle touch. He seemed to know her pussy perfectly, even without looking. I slouched against Sara as his gentle fingers stroked her, lovingly teasing apart her inner labia. My body felt weaker, but as I stared at Nozomi, my cock felt stronger.

Matsu's skilled fingers worked back up, carefully finding her clit and gently tugging her hood back. My mouth reflexively puckered, imagining sucking it between my soft lips. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to worship her pussy, and it thrilled me deeply to see how much that turned her on. I willed Matsu to stroke her, and he did. It almost felt like he was obeying the commands in my mind. Nozomi sighed and my heart leapt to think I was part of the pleasure she felt.

My higher brain functions were gone. My eyes had been locked on Nozomi's pussy, but her sigh brought my gaze up along her smooth belly, over her pale breasts, pausing for a moment at her soft inviting lips, before meeting her eyes. As we looked at each other, she sighed again from Matsu's touch. My heart ached to see the pleasurable sensations dance across her features, and I felt my cock swell in Sara's warm grip. I imagined watching Nozomi's beautiful eyes flicker with delight as I pushed my cock deep into her gorgeous pussy, and at last I was hard.

Sara jumped up and quickly got on hands and knees, bent over in invitation. Nozomi sprung out of Matsu's arms and copied Sara's pose, right beside her on our blanket. She was so close! The light wasn't great but I couldn't tear my eyes away their two perfect curving asses before me, their adorable little assholes, and their hungry wet pussies.

My dick had softened slightly the second it left Sara's hand. Why wouldn't it cooperate?

Matsu was on his knees beside me, and I watched fascinated as he dragged the head of his fully hard cock up and down Nozomi's slit.

"Like me," he said with an encouraging smile.

I glanced up at the moon. The eclipse was almost over. I couldn't make it in time.

He gently shook my shoulder. "Not important," he said, pointing at the moon. He picked up my hand and placed it on Sara's back, at the base of her spine. "Important," he said.

My palm spread flat against Sara's warmth and I felt calmed to have my focus brought back to her. I sensed his focus on Sara as he touched her with me. That he was touching my naked wife, that his fingers were mere inches above her bare asshole, didn't bother me. Through this touch I poured my love for Sara. Together we felt that intimate energy reflected back.

He picked up my hand and placed it on the same spot on Nozomi. She lifted her body against my hand, welcoming my touch. I cherished the warmth of her skin.

"Important," he repeated. Again we focused our energy, our love, and again we felt it reflected back.

Finally he released my hand and grabbed his dick. "Like me," he said, resuming stroking Nozomi's slit with it.

I copied him, Sara's wet warmth slick and inviting. I stared at his cock stroking up and down the length of Nozomi's wet slit, and imagined swapping places with him. My cock on Nozomi, his on Sara... and I was hard. I was rock hard, and I finally pushed home into Sara.

Sara moaned loudly. Matsu pushed into his wife and Nozomi moaned just as loudly.

I pulled back and then pushed into Sara again. Another loud moan, then another from Nozomi as Matsu did the same. At first I thought they were teasing us, but it wasn't fake. We were alone, us four. Nobody could hear us except the animals and the warm night air. We were naked animals, too, doing primal animal things.

I thrust faster, and Matsu kept pace. I watched his sleek cock slide in and out of his wife, her glistening inner lips reappearing with each stroke. I recklessly imagined stretching Nozomi's pussy, feeling her trembling with pleasure as I reached places within her even she didn't know about. Matsu watched my thick cock plunge between Sara's bare pussy lips. I knew he too was imagining how good it would feel to bury himself inside her, to hold her as she shuddered in ecstasy from his skillful thrusting.

The women seemed to be trying to outdo each other with their deep groaning. Playing a game, together. Each cry fanned the flames of my lust. Without meaning to, I found myself joining in, grunting along with them. Soon Matsu did the same, and the four of us freely expressed ourselves to the wild night.

I watched the impact waves from Matsu's thrusts flow over Nozomi's bottom, along her back, before jiggling her hanging breasts and tousling her hair. I watched the same waves flow along Sara's back from my thrusts, jealous of Matsu's better view of Sara's breasts.

The sensations in my cock had plateaued. Maybe I wouldn't be able to cum at all, but I didn't mind. It was as though the four of us were dancing together, singing together, and all that mattered was the connection we shared. It seemed like my consciousness withdrew from my vigorously thrusting body. From this serene perspective, I calmly accepted my attraction to Nozomi. Instead of diminishing, it strengthened my love for Sara. I thought about the hungry way Sara looked at Matsu, and loved her all the more. Everything was perfect.

Sara grabbed Nozomi's hand. Watching their fingers entwine as Nozomi squeezed back overwhelmed me, and suddenly I was cumming. Buried deep, I felt her pussy convulse in response. It seemed like through their clasped hands I felt Nozomi's body clench. As it surged up the length of my shaft, I even felt the rhythm of Matsu's orgasm. Somehow I felt both of our cocks erupting deep inside these incredible women, flooding their fertile pussies with our loving, devoted seed.

When it was over, I looked up to see the very end of the eclipse. Matsu erupted in a howl at the now full moon. Laughing, the rest of us howled with him, four wild wolves joined as one and shouting our boundless joy into the universe. When the giggling sapped the last of our strength, we collapsed in a pile of naked, exhausted bodies.

* * * * * * *

I awoke to the comforting scent of Sara's hair and took an easy breath. As I became aware of the rest of my body, wrapped around Sara, I felt the vague sense of satisfaction in my core that followed a night of vigorous sex. Still not awake to remember anything clearly, I gently squeezed Sara closer to me.

The noise of a zipper jerked my eyes open to see a stunningly beautiful woman looking down at me through the tent door. She smiled in the pre-dawn light and my heart swelled in response. I felt like I knew her...

"Wake up, you two!" she said. "Up, quick!"

Nozomi! Memories of the night before erupted in my brain and I felt my eyebrows shoot up. Nozomi tossed her head back and laughed.

"Come on!" she commanded. "Hurry!"

Sara laughed as she rolled off me. She gave me a quick kiss and then unzipped the two sleeping bags we had zipped together. Stumbling out of the tent in our sleep clothes we found Matsu looking apologetic. The morning was brisk, but I still felt warm from sleep. Bare feet into unlaced boots, we let Nozomi herd us stumbling and giggling down toward the lake.

The sky was getting lighter as we climbed down to the shore. The lake was perfectly smooth, with a cool mist hovering over it. It did not look warm.

We all stared at the water for a moment, and then Nozomi pulled her shirt over her head. Recognizing the inevitable, everyone else quickly stripped as well.

Nozomi took Matsu's hand in her left and Sara's in her right. Sara took my hand, and I looked up the line of shivering faces. There's not much sexy about wide swaths of gooseflesh, but the naked bodies confirmed that the night before had not been a dream.

Nozomi's face broke out into a wide smile as her head tilted up to let out a wolf howl. The next instant she launched herself into open air, pulling the rest of us with her. Time seemed to slow as I watched three smiling faces plunging into the water.

I was now awake. My lungs emptied forcefully just as all vestiges of sleepiness were blasted out of my limbs in a single instant. I came up for air feeling alive and elated. I found the others laughing giddily, too.

It didn't take long to realize the water felt warmer than the air. Nobody wanted to get out and face the cold air just yet. I found a wide underwater rock that was a perfect seat, and Sara sat in my lap so we both faced the ridge where the sun was approaching. Matsu copied us, sitting right up beside me and pulling Nozomi to his lap.

Our noisy splashes and laughs stopped. We listened as the ripples of our disruption to the morning dissipated across the lake and in its place the peace of the universe flowed back to us. Someone gently pulled one of my arms off Sara and clasped my hand with three others. My other hand moved up over Sara's heart, beating strongly. I didn't feel the cold as we watched the sky brighten in silence. When at last the sun greeted us, it found four people a little more alive than before. A little more in love.

Our hands released as Nozomi left Matsu's lap to pull Sara off me and into a hug. Sara's feet must have found something to stand on, because they didn't bob as they held each other silently, heads pressed together. Any other time this would have seemed incredibly erotic to me, seeing my wife in a naked embrace with another woman. But as I studied Sara's face, eyes closed as she and Nozomi held each other, it wasn't sexual energy flowing between them but simply that wholesome, honest affection women seem to manage with such ease.

Sara opened her eyes and gave me a reassuring smile. Then she turned toward Matsu. Nozomi came over to where I sat on the underwater rock. But instead of a hug, she sat in my lap facing me, wrapped her legs around my back, and pulled her hips tight against me. I froze when I felt the shrunken nub of my cold penis abruptly pressed against her open cleft.