Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 09

Story Info
A deal with the devil.
2.2k words
4.67
2.5k
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel lay in bed as she flipped through channels. She lay in bed with her head resting on one hand. There was never anything good on at this late hour. She stopped on a random channel that seemed to be playing a film. She really wasn't that interested in the movie, she just needed some background noise. Sighing, she picked at some popcorn she had brought up and looked through her phone. It had been a few days since Aaron had moved out. He and a few of his bandmates got together to rent an apartment in the next town over. A part of her had wanted to go with him but she couldn't leave her parents. In the end, she was happy he was at least able to escape. He would only ever have continued to make things worse, he just didn't understand Daemon. You could never win. She had vowed to stop fighting him because of it. It never mattered in the end.

She had been having trouble sleeping since she first met Daemon but it had gotten worse over the last few days. It seemed as if just when she had started gaining some weight again she began having more trouble sleeping. She looked back down at her phone. She scrolled through her Instagram. She instantly regretted it when she saw Julian's page. She looked him up yesterday, figuring that it was at least one way to see him. He obviously didn't think so; the most recent picture was of him and someone else. He looked happy at least. Angel put her phone away and ate more popcorn. Aaron had left her, and Julian wasn't interested anymore. She wanted to feel something about that but she couldn't even force herself to be angry. Why would they hang on after all that's happened? If anything she just felt more empty than ever.

So lost in her own thoughts, she didn't notice as Daemon slid into bed behind her. After a few moments, she felt the air had changed and a coolness slid up her back. She stilled immediately.

As if to confirm, Daemon began. "I was beginning to wonder if you would ever catch on."

He chuckled softly to himself and wrapped an arm around her midsection. He swiftly pulled her into his embrace and held her against his body. She squeaked with the sudden movement but was otherwise silent. She looked up at him and found he was already looking into her eyes. His crimson eyes seemed to go on forever. His strong jawline, the smooth profile of his nose, and his high cheekbones all combined to form quite a handsome face. His features seemed to soften for a moment and she couldn't pull her gaze away. He was awful, he hurt her, broke her, and made her feel things she didn't want to. But he always stayed. For better or for worse.

"What are you thinking about?" He said softly. His voice was sincere as if he truly cared what she thought about. He stared into her blue eyes. The intensity broke through her thoughts and she had to look away.

"I don't know." She mumbled. Her face felt flushed for some reason.

"Try again." He held her jaw and moved her head back to face him. His hand was surprisingly gentle but his voice was stern. Like a parent reprimanding a child.

His gaze was oppressive. She tried to think straight but he made it so hard. Tears threatened to fall but she held back, determined not to cry in front of him. One of his hands came to rest on her stomach, drawing lazy circles. Whether it was the look in his eyes or the fear of lying, Angel told the truth.

"I just feel alone. Aaron left, Julian is long gone, and my parents can't help me and you. You did all this." The words seemed to rush out in a single breath. His smile grew and his grip tightened slightly. She was feeling trapped again, suffocating in his hold on her. His arms were like steel, completely immovable.

"How about a deal then."

"What do you mean?"

Daemon pondered at the ceiling for a moment as if deep in thought. The next few moments could go a number of ways, he was only interested in one. Looking back down at her, he smiled, it bordered on a smirk.

"I will never again touch you in this world unless you ask nicely of course," he winked at her then, "in exchange for say, a favor." His eyes darkened and his smile deepened to something cruel. A blackness swirled in his crimson eyes she had never seen before. He didn't quite look like himself. Just as quickly as she saw it, his eyes returned to normal. The thought of him never touching her again was enough to see past it though. She was desperate but she had to remain cautious.

"What kind of favor?" Her eyes narrowed.

"Not sure yet, kid. But it's always handy having a human who can speak with me. You can access things I can't." He said lightly.

"What about my parents? Or anyone else that comes over?" The query was warranted. He would try to trick her she thought.

"They'll be safe." He rolled his eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" Also warranted. He had never talked with her like this before.

"I have my reasons." He replied cryptically.

That wasn't reassuring. Angel really didn't know what to make of this turn of events. Why all of a sudden? What would he get out of it? He said he would never touch me or my family ever again. She couldn't deny the temptation to agree. His hand moved up to her nipple and pinched. Hard. She yelped and tried to withdraw from his hand but couldn't move an inch in any direction.

"Well?" He teased. The tears started to well again as he released her nipple and roughly rolled it between his fingers.

"I need... time." She gasped, finding it hard to breathe. Seeing his eyes that way, she told herself that whatever the favor was, it was not worth it.

Daemon tried to be patient but it had never been his nature when he was alive, it sure wasn't now that he was dead. This was different though, he needed her to agree. One way or another.

He pushed her small body further towards him, so he was sure she could feel his length. He ground it into her backside. Her breathing was getting heavier and it reinforced the importance of patience for him. She would always be his, she would even agree to it on her own.

"Very well," his face hardened and his voice dropped an octave, "take your clothes off and get on your knees."

She scrambled out of his arms to escape him -- it had the added benefit of obeying him. When she stood in front of him their eyes met. He had moved to sit at the edge of the bed. Her face was neutral but her eyes never left his when she slowly began to take off her pajama shorts. It didn't take long after taking her shirt off before she cast her eyes down as the blush took over her face. She stood in only her underwear for him. He followed her hands as they moved to slowly thumb the waistband and begin to pull it down. Hesitatingly she stepped out of them. In a moment she was completely naked, her arms across her stomach meant to calm her but only pushed her breasts up. He smirked at that. She was the perfect dichotomy of innocence and sex. She probably didn't even know the effect she had on him. She looked everywhere else in the room but at him.

"I'm waiting," Daemon growled after a moment.

As if coming to her senses Angel immediately dropped to her knees and desperately crawled to him until she was between his legs. She looked up at him with pleading eyes and trembled under his hard gaze.

"I'm sorry, please, I forgot." The words came out quickly.

"Tsk tsk." He tilted his head. He put a hand on her head and roughly pushed it against his leg so her head rested on it. He smoothed over her hair, in what might have been a tender gesture if he wasn't so sadistic. She dared not meet his eyes, only now she was face to face with the tent in his pants.

"You can make it up to me." He cooed as he moved her head suddenly towards his groin. He moved his hips against her face so she felt every angle of his length. He laughed psychotically at her struggle to breathe. He let up for a moment.

Not wanting to think about what would come next she asked, "How?"

"I think you know what I want, so why don't you try asking me nicely for it and I'll forget about your selective hearing." His hand on her head became heavier, his nails connecting for the first time.

Okay. She could do this, she had done it before. She looked up and saw hungry eyes. Her mouth became instantly dry.

"Can I, please," she looked back down to avoid his feral gaze, "suck your... cock." the last word was barely a whisper.

"That's a good girl." He purred.

Her breath caught. Whether it was some bizarre association she had created with the phrase and not being hurt or something else she didn't understand. Nor was she so interested in finding out. The hand on her head entwined itself in her hair, a silent message to get on with it before he was no longer so patient. She moved her hand to his pants, her delicate fingers working at the drawstring of his trousers. Once it was as loose as it could be she tried lowering his pants. This was made difficult by his sitting position. She thought about asking him to stand up but quickly changed her mind after seeing the look in his eyes and just pulled them away with whatever strength she had. They gave way.

"Well, isn't my little whore eager for cock?" He laughed sadistically above her. She did her best to ignore him and pull his length gently out of his pants.

"I asked you a question." All humor had left his voice. She stopped her actions and looked up and met his eyes. The venomous look made her shrink back but the hand that held her head gripped painfully tight.

"Open your mouth." He snarled. As soon as she did, he pushed her head all the way onto his cock and held her there. Her eyes were wide with shock, silently pleading with him. She couldn't breathe. Tears fell freely now, she couldn't stop them if she tried.

"You have gotten awful lazy with your manners whore. Now that I have your attention. What do you say?" He asked her. Daemon waited a moment before releasing her; watching her squirm, and struggle without air. He pulled her head away by her hair just as she was beginning to feel faint. Nails dug into her scalp.

She filled her lungs with as much air as she coughed on the floor. Angel swore she saw stars as she dry heaved and hot tears rolled down her cheeks. Only one thought occurred to her. Only one thing could end this. She looked up at him through the tears with triumph in her eyes.

"I," she breathed, "accept... your deal."

He paused for a moment, letting his hand fall away slightly, and then laughed. The most psychotic laugh she had ever heard and her heart felt as if it had fallen through her chest. Any victory she felt vanished. "Why is he so happy," she thought. His eyes again swam with black smoke. He released her hair completely and began to dissipate into smoke. She quickly backed away from his smokey visage. She had never seen anything like it. The billowing smoke engulfed him as it moved up his body. She had never seen him enter or leave a room, was this how he did it? The last thing to disappear were his perfectly white, sharp teeth turned up in an insidious smile. A wave of energy seemed to move through her.

What just happened?

The temperature returned to normal and Angel let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She covered her mouth with her hand to stifle a cry. She should have felt relieved he was gone and yet, she immediately felt self-conscious and covered up her nakedness. There was no one else in the room, but she couldn't help the feeling. Grabbing the pajamas from the floor she tried to recall the events of what had just happened. She also remembered she now owed him a favor.

She hurriedly dressed, eyes darting toward all the corners of the room. As fast as she could, she jumped into bed. Under the covers, she looked all around. Nothing. He didn't return. She lay in her bed alone. She only now realized the TV was still on. She turned it off and tucked herself back into the sheets. "I should be happy, I should be overjoyed," she thought. But a nagging feeling kept her awake more than anything else had since she had come to this house. Angel stared at the ceiling until exhaustion finally overtook her in the early hours of the morning.

Thanks for reading. :)

-WL