Ecowyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were told your bond was severed!"

"We are bonded," Gwideon half snarled, his anger radiating off of him. "We are bound and you will not take her from me or even from this fortress. I will lay low any who think to try."

The woman in silver stepped up to him and Gwideon quickly closed the distance, looking down at her in a fury.

It was a bit terrifying to see. A moment ago, I could not imagine Gwideon had a side to him like this, but his anger was an inferno of destruction.

"Try me," he hissed. "Your magic does not work on me and you well know it. I will cut you down where you stand if you think to take her from me. Any of you! She is bound to me, my WIFE. You have no right to her at all."

The woman in silver lifted her chin again, her cheeks red with barely suppressed anger, though her eyes held a bit of fear. "Then we shall require her for two hours a day to meet with us for training."

"No," he hissed. "She'll not leave the fortress and she already has an instructor who WILL be staying with us."

"Yallasine is hardly qualified to..."

"She is the one I chose out," I spoke up. "I do not wish another, I will have her or I will return back to where we came from. You will not undermine her or bother her either, my tutelage is on her alone with no interference from any of you. You will not even contact her."

"You cannot sever contact with one of our sisters!" a woman in yellow cried.

"You were prepared to have no contact when you left her behind, just pretend we are still gone. We are staying here, with Gwideon. With... my husband," I told them, blushing furiously when I said it. She will come back to you when I am done training."

"Impertinent child!" the woman in white snapped.

The woman in brown was smirking, but at that, she laughed richly. "Oh, leave over. She is bound again and there is nothing to be done. Let's leave them to their Fortress and meeting their new charges then."

The woman in silver drew up again as she looked down at me. "We will speak again soon, child. Under... better circumstances. A dinner perhaps here at the Fortress."

"So long as you aren't trying to boss me around or take me from Gwideon, I will welcome it."

She nodded, then turned and gestured to the others. They all left without another word.

Gwideon turned to me, then blushed as he looked at the ground. "My apologies, Wyn. I shouldn't have..."

"Don't apologize!" I told him quickly. "Not for defending me so... ferociously."

"That was a bit out of character, brother," Gerard chuckled.

"A bit theatrical," Fastion rolled his eyes. "But also quite effective."

"Did you see her face?" Gerard asked, his eyes shining. "She almost backed away, she was shaking with the effort not to!"

"She was visibly relieved when Anaielle diffused it and gave them a way out," Fastion agreed, a ghost of a smile on his lips.

Gwideon was still blushing, his eyes glancing at me every few moments.

"It was very... touching," I told him. "To see how much you truly care. It warmed my heart, truly. I would..."

A man entered then, a small, slender man who looked a bit alarmed. "I am Darnel, I have all of your rooms ready. Once you are settled in, I will be glad to show you all around as our layout here is very different from... ahh... ahhh..." he trailed off in alarm as Henrietta and Bob both went to him and circled him, sniffing.

"They won't hurt you," I promised. "They are only getting to know you. If they didn't like you, you'd be dead already," I teased.

"Ahhh... I see. Umm... won't you all come with me?" he asked, his voice an octave higher.

"Ecowyn and I will require a very large room to accommodate all of her friends," Gwideon told Darnel. "And the room across from us for Yallasine, her tutor."

"Ahh, yes, I will have your rooms changed immediately. I know just the place, I think. You will excuse me, I hope. I have only been here a few days, I was only just raised to servant status. I do know my way around, I have familiarized myself with everything, but... it may take a bit longer to get used to everything. Would you all like rooms in the same wing? They are all suites, usually reserved for important guests, but I was told there are very rarely guests. Only when royalty or important nobles need a place to hide away and be protected. You know, war or an incursion or the like. Ahh... yes, anyway, there are still other rooms in the wing should it happen to occur. Your room will be at the very end of the hall in the royal suite. Ahh... I will have additional bedding brought? Do they... require bedding?"

"Perhaps just a large pillow for Henrietta, she's the bear, and Bob, the bobcat there. Another for the wolves to share. Frost and Sylvan. This is Ray, the raven, he will need a perch."

"Ahh... they have names. Very good, I will remember them all. Ahh.. forgive me please, I did not ask for your names?!?"

"This is Gwideon," I told him, looking up at Gwideon.

"Her husband," Gwideon quickly interjected.

"This is Yallasine, my tutor. That is Fastion and his husband Gerard, and Gerards companion Jenny. She will be cooking."

"Oh! Very good! I wondered why they sent the head cook off to another fortress."

"Did you hear that , Fas?" Gerard asked Fastion. "She has us married off though you've never bothered to ask me."

"Oh... I'm sorry," I blushed. I... don't know why I assumed you were bonded and that meant.. You know."

"We cannot bond each other, only halflings," Fastion told me. "Now you have me in trouble, he's been fussing for vows for a decade now. I suppose there's nothing for it but to let him have them."

"That is NOT how you ask!" Gerard scowled. "You're not romantic in the least!"

"Yet you still love me," Fastion replied, that ghost of a smile returning.

It warmed my heart to hear them banter and tease. Looking up at Gwideon, I took his hand. "You know, you never asked ME about sharing a room."

"I find I like holding you at night. I sleep better," he smiled. "Besides, you called me husband. I heard you. Everyone heard you."

I blushed again, looking at the wall and the large paintings of vast landscapes. It was almost like looking through windows.

"Ugh. They are so gadsdamn cute," Fastion muttered in mock disgust.

I only smiled, still looking at the pictures until Darnel stopped at the end of the hall. "This is the royal suite. Ahh... yes. This room is also a suite and this one as well, all of you here together. Ahh... sirs, unless you would prefer separate rooms?"

"Well, he does snore," Fastion pondered.

"I do not!" Gerard gasped.

"I suppose we could share, see how it works for us."

"As if you didn't spend every night together before!" Gwideon laughed, pushing into the room at the end of the hall.

I gaped and Gwiideon paused in surprise as well. It was enormous. The bed itself was as large as my bedroom back home and there was all kinds of furniture everywhere and rooms with doors off along the walls. It was all done in a deep purple with dark wood that contrasted beautifully with the white marble of the walls. There were a full dozen windowed doors on the back wall that all opened onto a large balcony. It was... a bit ridiculous, actually. So incredibly spacious, it was four times the size of my old house back in the village. Who needed this much room?"

"I think we could all fit in here," Gerard breathed from the door. "I thought ours was large! Fas, come look!"

Fastion looked in and his eyebrows climbed. "With that bed, I doubt you'll need beds for your animals. They'll all fit in that with you with room to spare."

Gwideon only turned to Darnel. "Thank you, Darnel. Will you see our things brought?" he asked.

"Of cource, sir."

"Gwideon, please."

"Very well. Right away."

Gwideon turned and gave Gerard a tight smile before closing the doon in his face. I could hear Gerard laughing.

"You don't think this is too over the top and lavish?" I asked Gwideon.

"For my little queen of beasts? No, not at all."

I laughed, shaking my head as I went to the balcony to look out. "OH! Oh, it's cold, isn't it?"

"Very cold here," he agreed, moving up next to me to look out. "Come, until we get warmer clothes, we'll stay inside."

I let him pull me back inside and he turned to walk backwards, looking down at me as he smirked. When he got me to the bed, he yanked me in close and picked me up, spinning to drop me on the bed and land next to me, still over the top of me. Looking down at me, he let go of my arm and traced his finger down my cheek to my jaw and down to my neck.

"I feel a bit blessed," he smiled. "Not only are you a kindred spirit and perfect for me, but you are beautiful too. Lovely, every inch of you. As few of those as there are," he teased.

"You are all giants! It's not a fair comparison."

"Wyn? May I kiss you?"

"Depends. Do you have another bit of information to share with me?"

"Perhaps. I don't have much that is as bad as Giddy," he grinned. "Once, when I was much younger, there was this girl. I lived on a very large farm, so large there were a great many people there, like a very small village. She was the daughter of the blacksmith and I was the son of the hunter. She told me one day that if I could find her, she would allow me a single kiss, then ran off to hide around the corner. I went around the barn and she was right there, leaning on a barrel, smiling at me. I looked her over again then turned and walked away. The other boys found out and teased me relentlessly and she was so upset. When I got tired of the teasing, I finally spoke up. Told them all I would only kiss the girl I was going to marry and that I hadn't asked her yet. That seemed to mollify all of them, especially her. It was the first lie I told, even if it was just talking around the truth. The truth was, I didn't like her, she was too... it's hard to put into words. She liked to be chased and enjoyed playing games with others affections. She wanted all the boys to give her all of their attention. I left less than a week later, to join up to train to be a Venator. Sometimes that lie still haunts me, I should have just said I didn't like her, told the truth. Even though I was sparing her feelings and making the others leave me alone... I mislead them and that weighs heavily on me. To anyone else it would be a silly thing, an insignificant thing... but it was the first lie I'd ever told and it still haunts me."

"That is... incredibly sad and sweet," I told him, a bit touched. "To have spared her feelings though you felt she was a wicked girl and to feel so bad about the lie. I feel like if you had it to do over again, you still would have spared her feelings because it isn't in you to hurt another, even if it hurts you instead."

He smiled down at me, his eyes still a bit sad.

"I feel that does earn you a kiss," I whispered, reaching up to touch his face as he was stroking mine.

He didn't hesitate at all, closing the distance, he kissed me. We stayed there like that for over an hour, locked in an embrace, our mouths locked together as our bodies pressed against one another.

When his hand slid down to my waist, I didn't fear him or what I knew he wanted to happen. When I didn't object or move away, his hand slid down to my hip. I moved my hand down over his and immediately, his hand moved back to my waist, him assuming I didn't want more. Instead, I took his hand and moved it down further to my thigh as I lifted my leg slightly. Using his hand on my thigh, I pulled it up my hip, sliding my dress up my leg. He let out an anguished sort of growl as he reached down and pulled my skirts up high, then slid his hand up my bare leg. I reveled in the feeling of his warm hand, so large on my bare skin. Goosebumps rose up everywhere as I shivered slightly. When his hand reached my hip and my undergarments, he pulled back and let out a ragged breath.

Going up to his knees, he yanked off his shirt, then started to move to kiss me again. Instead, I rolled away from him and moved my hair so he could undo my buttons. Instead, he took hold and yanked the dress open, buttons flying off everywhere as I gasped.

"You won't need it," he breathed. "You'll get warmer clothes."

When his lips touched my shoulders and back, I shivered again and let out a small moan of pleasure. His lips felt good on my back, his hands sliding up the bare skin and back. When he moved higher and turned my head to kiss me, I felt his bare chest on my bare back and whimpered into his mouth. It felt so hot, his skin almost feverish and it was divine. I was impatient now, pulling out of his kiss and turning back to him so he would move, I sat up and shrugged out of my dress, letting it fall to my waist. When I laid back, he took hold and pulled it off my hips, tossing it to the floor before moving to kiss me again.

I wasn't having it as I reached down to undo his pants. He took over, shoving them down and kicking them off before moving me up higher on the bed to kiss me again. We were both bare now, save for our underclothes, but he rid me of mine as he kissed me, his mouth hungry and full of need now. I tugged on his and he raised up enough that I could push them down his hips, but he pulled them off the rest of the way before reaching down to take hold of my leg above the knee. Pulling it wide, he rolled over me and his hips were between my legs as he continued to kiss me. He pulled my leg up around my waist, then the other before his hand slid down and he cupped my breast. Moving down, he kissed one, then the other before taking them into his mouth before sucking and pulling with his lips. I let out a cry of surprise at how wonderful it felt.

I slid my fingers into his hair, taking hold as I writhed and arched my back as he sucked and pulled harder and harder. I knew he was testing my limits, but I had none. It felt amazing and I wanted more.

Finally raising up, his lips swollen, he kissed me again before looking over my face. "My love... this may hurt a bit. I will stop if you tell me to."

I only nodded, the anticipation too much for me. When he raised up higher and reached down, I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes, waiting. The head of his cock moved along my slit and my eyes sprang open in a bit of shock and fear. I could feel the thickness of his manhood and it scared me a little. Still, I was more excited than I was afraid and I slid my hand up his chest encouragingly.

Pressing his cock against my slit, I felt him starting to spread me open and I had to hold my breath so I wouldn't cry out. He was too thick! Too much! I gritted my teeth and forced myself to silence as he pushed all the way into me, his hips against me. Letting out a shuddering breath, I was relieved that he wasn't too long. He reached only my wall and didn't push further and wouldn't bruise me.

"Oh, my love," he sighed blissfully.

"Don't stop," I whispered.

He eased back slowly and gently, trying hard not to hurt me. He was incredibly gentle as he made love to me, his hand caressing and stroking lovingly.

When the pain eased and the pleasure rose up, I let out another moan of bliss.

He needed no more encouragement as he began moving faster, the ecstasy taking over completely as my body arched up under him.

"More!" I demanded. "Harder! Faster!"

He groaned euphorically as he obliged, moving up to his knees and hooking his elbows under my legs to raise me up. I cried out, but it was in exaltation as it yanked all of the bliss within me to the center of my being. There was nowhere to go but out as I screamed again, my body going tense as it all cascaded through me. Wave after wave of divine pleasure rippling through me, I was under its control completely.

When it finally abated, all I could do was lay there and try to catch my breath. Gwideon was above me, holding himself up on his elbows as he panted and trembled.

"My love," he whispered finally. "That was... exceptional."

"As are you," I whispered back. "Can I sleep now?"

He let out a shocked laugh. "Of course. I also need a nap now," he chuckled, easing out of me and laying next to me. Pulling the blankets around both of us, he pulled me close. Blissfully content, I fell asleep in his arms.

1...5678910