Ecstasy in Paradise Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle and Rick continue their exotic escapades.
2.1k words
4
2.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ecstasy in Paradise: Part II (Friday morning)

Rick had set the alarm for 5:30 AM. He wanted to take a quick shower and walk to the beach to perform his sunrise meditation and yoga in a secluded spot facing east that he had discovered the previous day, He had his tote packed with what he needed, a large towel and a few other things. He moved around silently in the room so as not to disturb Michelle who was sprawled out on her back, naked, and with her legs spread out exposing the gateway to heaven. Her breasts and pubic mound were heaving up and down gently with her every breath. It was a spectacular sight. He kissed her nipples. He locked the room and left, walking a quarter mile to the beach.

He found the thicket of palm trees in a sheltered area facing east. He spread his large towel on the sand, stripped his shorts and underwear and put on a loin cloth which was recommended for this type of yoga and meditation. He sat down on the towel in a lotus position and concentrated on his breathing. The sky was getting lighter and soon the sun would show up over the water in its brilliance and glory. He had one of his eyes one quarter open and the other fully closed as per the instructions. Continuing to breathe rhythmically, he observed the spectacular sunrise while he continued to chant silently. It was an exhilarating experience. When the sun was fully above the water and brighter, he closed the partial eye fully and continued to mediate and chant. He had lost track of time. Perhaps it was an hour since he had first sat down. He was continuing to breathe deeply, observing his in-breath and out-breath and keeping his mind and body calm and peaceful.

When one is in a state of meditative trance, one tends to block out all senses. In Rick's case, he did not hear the rustle of leaves behind him. After some time he started feeling a sensation around his face, particularly his nose. It felt like a soft, silky brush such as what women use for applying make-up. It was a pleasant feeling with an aroma of sandalwood and rose emanating from it. Soon, the "brush" started moving in a circle around his nose in a gyrating fashion. The scent reminded Rick of Michelle who used body lotions of a mixture of sandalwood and rose quite frequently.

He partially opened an eye one quarter and saw Michelle's super-hairy pubic mound brushing against his nose and gyrating around it both in a clockwise and counterclockwise fashion. The gyrations grew faster and the forward thrusts grew deeper. Now his nostrils were thrust past her pubic hair area and into her pussy. She was moving her pussy up and down so that the tip of his nose brushed against her G-spot on its way up north and against her clitoris on the way down south. Beyond the rose and sandalwood scents, lay a totally different world; moist, musty and inviting. The more she rubbed, the moister her pussy became and the louder her moans grew.

Rick thought, "I think this is Act I of her doing wild things -- using my nose to fuck her pussy!"

Finally, she reached her orgasm as his nostrils were drenched with her pussy lubricating fluid (PLF). She gave a final shriek as she climaxed while convulsing and then collapsed holding his face tightly in an embrace around her pussy and luscious bush.

Rick imbibed her heavenly female aroma. His cock had reached full erection and was trying to come out of his flimsy loincloth which already had a wet spot from his PCF (pre-cum fluid). Michelle was still standing in her original position. She extended her hand and pulled out his throbbing cock. Due to her extensive yoga training she could stand and bend over 180o to touch her feet easily and so to reach Rick's seven inch long, fully erect and throbbing cock for stroking was a piece of cake. Using his PCF, she smeared it all over his crown which glistened in the light of the rising sun. Using both her hands she stroked his circumcised penis slowly up and down. The crown had the color of the inside of a red onion and Michelle just loved its color, shape and texture.

Rick was continuing to moan. Michelle did not speed up her stroking motion yet. More PCF oozed out of the tiny hole in his cock. She took full advantage of it to lubricate his taut rod. Michelle was enjoying herself equally as Rick who was continuing to suck her pussy lips and frolic in her abundant bush. Periodically he had to spit out some of her longer loose pubic hairs that had decided to part company of her pussy and emigrate to his tongue. Ever since he had fucked her last more than six months ago, her bush had grown to four inch length in places and was looking wild -- add one more point to her wild behavior transition. Also it appeared as though she had stopped shaving her armpits and the hair there was about three inches long, Periodically Michelle shifted her position and shoved each of her armpits into Rick's face and nose. He took the opportunity to stick out his tongue and lick her armpit and hair it sheltered which further excited him. Her armpits had the same sensational sweet smell of sandalwood and rose and the golden hair on them glistened in the sun.

"Who could ask for more?" thought Rick

He finally reached orgasm spewing his cum more than four feet up into the air in multiple spurts. He had refrained from jerking off for more than six months since Michelle left for France and huge quantities of his semen with great gusto was splattering all over Michelle's breasts, nipples, face and hair. They shone like pearls on her beautiful body reflecting in the sun. The drops then started flowing down due to gravity, some over her bush and others onto her lips.

Until that point neither had spoken a word. Finally Rick said,

"I like your "wild" behavior!"

Michelle said, "Your fountain of cum has frosted my face, hair and boobs!"

Rick replied, "Your boobs look like someone drizzled powdered sugar icing on a Bundt cake, make it two! You liked licking frosting when we baked."

Michelle replied, "I get your hint. I have never tasted your cum before, but there is always a first time. You deposited such copious quantities on my body that I am compelled to taste it."

She started getting at the drops around her lips with her tongue stating,

"A little sour and creamy, but not as bad as Milk of Magnesia! Have you tasted it?" said Michelle cheerfully.

"Not my cum, but I have tasted my PCF which is tasteless but sticky, but not as sticky as male cum," replied Rick.

He started kissing Michelle, transferring some of his cum from her tongue into his mouth.

Rick said, "Not so bad. But I like your PLF better which is clear as water, not sticky at all and has the feel of distilled water or perhaps Lebanese rose water."

Michelle clarified, "By PLF you mean Pussy Lubricating Fluid?"

"Yes," replied Rick.

"I am glad we are making much progress, from being stuck up, fucking just once a week and that too only in a traditional style," she said.

She continued, "I gave you a hand job so that you won't pre-ejaculate later when you fuck me properly since you probably had a gallon of cum stored in you, not fucking anyone or jerking off."

"True and that is good what you did," Rick replied.

He continued, "Let's go clean up."

Michelle said, "I see you came prepared," pointing at his gym bag.

She continued, "I came just like this," pointing to her naked body with her hands.

Rick asked, "How did you manage to leave the hotel naked? I thought just around the hotel area is a designated no nude zone."

"Yes," Michelle replied, "As I opened our room door naked, I peeked out. I saw la femme de chambre with her cart and asked her if there was a back way to get out of the hotel. She showed me a maintenance exit and unlocked it for me. I tipped her a euro and walked through the back. At 6:30 in the morning there is no one around. I quickly ran over to the nude zone, guessed where you would be in the thicket and came to the right place! It has been a very good start for both of us on our grand fucking escapade. I am glad we chose St. Monique where anything goes as far as sex (or life) is concerned."

"Yes," replied Rick, "I too am enjoying every minute of it."

He then took some tissue from his bag and wiped his cum off Michelle's body. He squeezed the last drops of cum off his cock and wiped it also with the tissue before tossing it into a nearby trash can.

"I need to go potty," said Michelle.

"You can pee right here on the sand. Nobody will mind," encouraged Rick.

"No, it is number two and it is urgent," she cried.

"The hotel is far away. You may not be able to hold it. But I saw a portable potty just around the corner. Let's run," said Rick packing up his bag.

They trotted to the lone portable toilet and Michelle jumped in. The door knob appeared to have been permanently stuck on the green "ouvert" (open) position and the door would not latch.

"Shit," Michelle sighed, "the door won't latch."

Rick said, "Don't worry. You do your thing. I will hold the door closed and make sure no one opens it."

Rick heard Michelle drag some toilet tissue from the roll and place it on the seat and plop down on it. It was followed by a few loud farts as Michelle started dumping her excretion into the toilet. The noise was loud due to reverberations from the thin walls.

"Oh, sorry," shouted Michelle.

"Nature's voices are sometimes loud, sometimes hushed. Are you okay?" asked Rick. "Something from the dinner last night," replied Michelle.

She pulled more tissue out of the roll and started wiping her butt hole as thoroughly as possible. She hated the stinky port-a-potties which provided no water for sanitizing. After she was satisfied that she had done her best given the circumstances, she informed Rick that she was done and was coming out.

Michelle came out saying, "I feel dirty. You know I always wash my ass thoroughly after number two with soap and water and now I can't."

Rick said, "No worries," opening his bag and fishing for some liquid soap and a liter bottle of water.

"I can do the honors, if I may," said Rick enthusiastically.

"OK," said Michelle squatting down on the sand behind the port-a-potty structure so that she would not be visible easily to passersby should they get curious.

Rick opened the bottle of water, poured some on to his palm, added a few drops of the liquid soap and created a fine lather. He placed his palm underneath Michelle's asshole and started scrubbing her anal area.

"OO, it tickles, but feels nice," shrieked Michelle.

Rick inserted his middle finger about an inch inside her butthole and swirled it with the soap saying,

"Just making sure I do as thorough a job as you do when you wash your ass after a dump."

"I bet," teased Michelle, "But how come your cock is rising again?"

Rick confessed, "I had an ulterior motive when I offered to clean your ass. I love your puckered hole and would like to fuck it some time."

"I see," replied Michelle with a pretend shock in her voice, "Maybe later. As you know, I have never been fucked in my ass before. It would be a new experience."

Rick rinsed her asshole well with fresh water asking, "Do you feel clean now, honey?"

"Yes, thank you so much," Michelle expressed her gratitude and relief.

Rick then dried her anal area with his towel and gave it to Michelle saying, "All clean. You can smell the towel to verify."

"I trust your judgment, ass man!" she said, "We can take a bath together when we reach our hotel room."

He wrapped the large towel around her to hide her breasts, pussy and ass and then put on his shorts. Together, they walked back to the hotel through the front lobby and reached their room.