Ecstasy Night with Leila Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gets up and grabs a few things and asks me to follow her. We go inside the house and to the master bedroom. The master bedroom is quite big. I put my clothes on a chair and follow her to the bathroom. The shower is also big with no tub. Instead, it has a few unfamiliar knobs. She tells me that the shower is also a steam room and turns on the steam machine. Looks like we have a few minutes. She gives me a tour of the room and the view from the balcony. It is about 2am. We take a few naked selfies together on the balcony.

We go back in the room and walk to the shower. The steam has filled the shower as we enter. We turn on the water. The shower head is huge and covers the both of us. The feeling of the warm water on our head, face, and body is very refreshing. We take turns and soap up the other one. We rinse off, and I turn off the water. The steam is not overwhelming, just enough to keep us warm. I grab her warm and wet body and hold her tight against mine, and we start to make out.

"I want to try something, but only if you are into it," I tell her, trying to build up her curiosity.

"I am into it. Let's do it," She says without knowing what I have in mind, which makes us both laugh.

"Nah, let's forget about it. We did more than enough for one night," I resist revealing my idea.

"Whatever it is, you must be worried about me doing it to you too," She teases me, making me chuckle.

"You may be right," I reply. "Okay, since you are insisting. I need to pee, and I wonder if you want me to pee on your body." I tell her with a bit of hesitation. Of all the kinky acts I had heard or seen in porn before, peeing had never been something I was interested in trying. As a matter of fact, I considered it pretty gross. But tonight was different.

"What??? Are you serious? You want to pee on me?" She sounds genuinely serious. I think that I might have gone too far this time.

"I am just teasing you," I try to back off. She remains silent for a second and just stares at me with a blank face. Finally, she bursts out laughing.

"Ah, you should have seen your face. I am playing with you," She tells me. "I would do it if you like. I am not sure if I will like it, to be honest. But who knows? So, where do you want me to be?"

"Well, what if you sit on the floor and I stand up in front of you. I want to pee on your chest and boobs. But the rest is up to you."

She says okay and sits on the floor. I position myself in front of her. I have a bit of stage fright, so it takes me some time to start. My flow is slow at first, and then gets stronger, and I start to pee on her boobs. What I see looks quite wrong, but also quite hot and erotic. To my surprise, Leila's initial doubtful and uneasy face is gone. She takes a deep breath and grabs my dick and holds it up a little, guiding me to pee higher, to her neck, chin, and face. She closes her eyes and lets my pee flow over her beautiful face. She then adjusts her head, so my pee hits her lips. I know what she is thinking, and I am curious to see how far she is willing to go.

She has a gag reflex, but cannot resist the temptation any longer. Her mouth opens wide and my pee enters her mouth. She spits it out, followed by another gag reflex. I feel bad for her, but there must be something exciting about it, because she tries it again, and my pee fills up her mouth. She closes her lips and gulps it all in. I am shocked by what just happened.

"What did you do Leila? I did not want you to drink it. Are you okay?" I sound a bit concerned.

"Holy smokes. What a rush. I cannot believe what I just did."

"I cannot believe it either. What made you do it? Was it good?"

"Well, I did not intend it. As you started to pee on my chest, it was kind of exciting, but nothing compared to the things we already did tonight, and I wanted to take it to the next level. So, I decided to let you pee on my face. The smell of your urine was strong, and I had the gag reflex. Then out of nowhere, I decided to taste it, like you tasted my squirt. So, I did not think about it and just opened my mouth. Shahram, you should try it, believe me. It was amazing."

"Yeah, I want to try it now. Do you have to pee?"

"Oh, I am about to explode."

Based on her experience, I decide that I want to skip the chest and just let her pee on my face. I am still unsure if I can drink her pee like she did, but nothing seems impossible tonight. I lay down on the floor and ask her to squat above my head. She does that and we wait. Her stage fright is even worse than mine. A minute later and still no action. I start to lick her shiny pussy, and apparently that helps her flow to start. It is slow at first. I close my eyes and her pee flows all over my face. Of all the things we did tonight, this is by far the most intense one. My mind tells me how wrong this is, but something else in me absolutely loves this taboo act. I decide to do what she did and open my mouth too.

Her pussy is only 2 inches above my mouth. So as soon as I open my mouth, a gush of pee enters my mouth and fills it up quickly. I spit it out, and open my mouth again for another round. I think I am now ready to swallow it. I close my mouth and swallow her pee. It is somewhat salty, but I find it so intimate and erotic that I open my mouth again, and take another sip, and then another.

"Oh, don't drink it all, I want to taste it too," She tells me, apparently turned on by how much I am liking my new drink. So, I fill up my mouth completely and sit up. I place my lips on hers and slowly push out half of the liquid in my mouth into hers. She holds up one finger, then two, and then three. We both swallow her nectar at the same time, and kiss.

"Holy shit. I cannot believe I wanted to drink my own pee. What is happening to me? Why am I liking it so much?" Her voice is filled with excitement and confusion.

"I don't know, but this was the most intense experience for me tonight, and therefore the most exciting. I liked how something that was in your body a few seconds ago, now is in mine. To me, this was the most intimate thing we did together tonight, and we did a lot of intimate things tonight."

"I think so too. I wish we discovered this earlier. Thanks for suggesting it and making me try it. Now, do you want to know whose pee tasted better?" She wants to tease me for sure.

"Well, I liked yours quite a lot. So, my vote is for yours."

"Haha. All I could say is that mine was a bit saltier, and therefore tastier, " She picks herself as the winner. "I just wish we took a few pictures of it."

We turn on the water and clean up. As we get out of the shower, I help her dry up, and I dry myself with a towel. We lay down on the bed and cuddle.

Chapter Nine - Viva Shirin

Our energy level seems to be going down. But we are not sleepy just yet.

"Should we stay here or go and lay down on the hammock?" I suggest.

"I am okay either way. Maybe we can go on the hammock for a while," She replies. We get up and go back to the backyard, and try to get on the hammock. The hammock is definitely big enough for two people. She lays down on it first, and I join her. We push the hammock a few times, and it starts to swing left and right while we cuddle and make out.

"Actually, I have an idea to make it more comfortable," She tries and gets out of the hammock. "I want to lay down in the opposite direction."

"Oh nice. I like that."

"And I have one last kinky idea for the night."

"Even better. What is it?"

She does not answer me. Instead, she walks to her bag of toys and grabs a plastic anal beads which is probably one foot or longer. She lubricates both heads and walks toward me with just a smile. She does not need to explain her plan, as it is quite clear. I chuckle and spread myself. She places one end on my anus and starts to push. One, then another, then another enter my ass. After 5 beads, she stops and tries to get on the hammock too. She lays down between my legs, her legs go over mine and land on my sides. With a bit of struggle, she manages to insert the other end in her butt. She finally relaxes. We are connected by the anal beads and through our butts. Every move I make sends a pleasure signal to her body and vice versa. She adjusts her legs and brings her feet on my chest and close to my face.

We push the hammock again and the swinging starts. I have her sexy feet right next to my mouth and I cannot stop kissing them gently. She seems unsatisfied.

"Not fair. You get to play with my feet and I don't. Let's fix it," She tells me.

"Let me put my right leg between your legs," I suggest.

After a minute of struggle, we reposition ourselves in a scissor position, with the anal beads still in us. But this time I only have her left foot on my face. Instead, she too has something to play with: my right foot.

"Shahram, you have very nice feet too, I love licking your toes as well," She announces.

"Glad to hear, sexy. Tonight is the night we both became foot lovers," I reply.

"Tonight was better than anything I could have even imagined in my wildest dreams."

"Same with me. How unfortunate that it cannot be repeated."

"Why do you say that? Because of Shirin and Amir?"

"Well, of course." I reply.

"I say, don't worry about Amir. As for Shirin, she helped us have this experience tonight. I think it is only fair to have another night like this, but include her too."

"No way. She is not going to join or agree to another night. I know my wife."

"Did you previously imagine she would agree to a night like tonight?"

"Hmmmm. Not really. I am still in shock that she planned for this."

"Okay, tell you what. Let me persuade her. If she asks you about tonight, just tell her she should have been there herself to see what happened. Leave the rest to me. Okay?"

"Well, if you think you can convince her, I am game. I would love for her to join us and explore new things."

"We should also send her a message now and thank her," She replies and starts typing on her phone and shows it to me before sending it:

"Shirin joon. Thank you for being a selfless friend. The only thing missing from this beautiful night was your gorgeous face. Shahram and I missed you dearly. Love you so much."

I take a look at her text and push the send button. I hand her back her phone. She takes a few more pictures of us in the hammock. I smile and hope nobody sees these pictures.

"What do you think of tonight overall?" She asks me.

"Well, I think we both experienced true joy and happiness tonight. The kinky stuff was just a tool for us to feel true intimacy with someone. I hope people can experience and feel what we felt tonight at least once in their lifetime. I am so grateful for the experience."

"I cannot agree more. I just felt so much love toward you, Shirin, and Amir. At the peak of it, I thought of many people I know, like my family and friends, and truly wished them the best. I felt no jealousy or resentment toward anybody."

"No jealousy? So if you knew at the same time Amir was with Shirin doing the same things we did, would you have been okay with it?" I ask, knowing it is a controversial question.

"Without a doubt, Shahram joon. At least at that moment, I would have felt their joy myself, which is why I want to do this again with you and Shirin next time. I know Amir would never do it, and I doubt you and Amir want to be naked together in the same room," She laughs at her last comment, and I laugh too. She continues, "Tonight I finally got the chance to fulfill my biggest fantasy which was anal. I just did not expect to try many other things that I did not know about, or never considered interesting and love every single one of them just as much as I enjoyed anal."

"Same for me. I cannot still believe we peed on each other and liked it as much as we did. It is now one of my favorite things. Thanks for being a good sport and walking the walk with me Leila joon."

"Ditto Shahram joon. By the way, is there something else you like to try next time?"

"Well, I think tonight we did everything I wanted to do and more, but if Shirin joins us next time, I would like the two of us to team up and pleasure her body from head to toe. What about you?"

"I go to her head and kiss her, and you can go to her toe," She jokingly suggests. "You know, I noticed I like demanding you to do things for me tonight. With Amir, I just do what he says, when he says it. So, the opportunity to boss around a Persian boy, and commanding him to pleasure me was a turn on. I might want to explore that more next time."

"Oh really? That sounds interesting. Count me in."

We remove the anal beads, as we talk a bit longer. Finally, we get up and go inside to her room and crawl under the blanket. It is shortly after 3am. I pass out while still replaying the events of the night, hoping that I still remember them the next day, and more importantly the feelings that we felt tonight.

12