All Comments on 'Ed and Diane, a second chance'

by semajsalguod

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
des911des9119 months ago

Aw, shucks. That is a sweet story, thank you. The details of Lisa's death were well concealed, although you gave some hints. That gave the story some added tension and release as all was revealed. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow! Very strong & emotional. Thank you! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The ending was a little quick and could easily had another chapter. 5 stars none the less. Keep writing!

fixer43fixer439 months ago

Liked the story, but please find an editor/proofreader.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Great first story!

5

Bronco56Bronco569 months ago

That was an excellent first story. 5stars

Davester37Davester379 months ago

This is a great first story with some interesting, strong characters. I enjoyed reading it, and I hope to read more in the future if you’re willing. I have to echo fixer43, though. A thorough editing job would improve this story a lot.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

Christian_AlanChristian_Alan9 months ago

Good buildup and character development. The ending was a bit sappy but overall an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Little too syrupy for my taste, but a good story nonetheless. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An intriguing blend of schmalz and sorrow. Well done. 5 stars

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Too melodramatic for me, visions of dead wife and kids, his future family....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A five until the last paragraphs, they the author destroyed the romance for me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story was nice until the gay injection of the daughter's wife. Why does this theme have to do with this story? I get tired of people pushing the idea that gayness is everywhere and should just part of the natural society. It is only a small part of the general population.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great job. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great job. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous