All Comments on 'Ed McCaffrey's Penile Lubricant Ch. 07'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish the series to continue. It is most entertaining and well written. What if Jose drops Susan. And Maureen asks Mr Canning and Mr Lovell to counsel her. Which they agree to but want some meetings with Maureen to discuss strategies. And Maureen remembers escapades of her own youth. Then they counsel Susan and discover Jennifer dumped Joe Maddison for Jose. Mr C and Mr L arrange for Susan and Joe to tea several times. And Joe and Susan get along well. Then Jose comes around asking for the arrangement but with Jennifer. Mr C and M L insist they must have several visits to get to know Jennifer. But then arrange two days when Susan and Joe have after school clubs or commitments.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 1 year ago

A delightful series. So many adventures for Susan and Maureen. I think the progression was nicely developed. I would love for there to be another few episodes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...