Ed McCaffrey's Penile Lubricant Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them were easing her down on her back on the wooden coffee table, mature fingers were reaching under the elastic of her knickers, easing them down so she could open her legs wide.

"Some more Ed McCaffrey?" The bottle was in Mr Lovell's hand and from its opening came what was so like an ejaculation, two spurts - just like she had seen Jose do - across her tummy. But unlike when Jose had done that, and they had wiped it off with a tissue or two, Susan's hand went to it and she found herself rubbing it across her tummy. Such a sensual feeling on her skin.

The two men were standing, looking down upon her, clearly interested in what was between her legs. She looked up and smiled and Mr Lovell squeezed the bottle again, another spurt across her tummy and then he was lowering the bottle, the neck and head moving between her thighs.

"Would you like your young femininity aroused some more, Susan?" Her head swam, she felt confused, not quite sure what she was doing or meant to be doing but, yes, she knew she did want that bottle to touch her; it would be like being in bed alone, imagining Jose's hardness... or Joe Maddison's.

"Please, Mr Canning, I want to be fucked."

"Sarah, language! What would your mother say?"

"Sorry, Mr Canning."

It was easier alone under the bedclothes. She could use what words she liked to herself - fuck, cunt, wank, prick, erection, orgasm, suck, spunk, cum. But, yet, as Mr Canning pushed the Ed McCaffrey bottle into her (cunt), it was so much better having someone else do it! The thought of it, and she had thought, Joe Maddison, Michael and Jose all standing around her - naked of course, all of them naked - say in the school changing rooms; their pricks all hard and standing whilst they touched her and (fucked) her with the Ed McCaffrey bottle. Her hands reaching and holding the boys' hard penises. Her eyes closed as Mr Canning worked her with the plastic bottle neck. Lost in her imagination her hands reached out as if to hold Joe Maddison, Michael and Jose. Perhaps she was the only girl there. Perhaps around her the whole class watching; yes, all naked, watching the exhibition, watching her disporting on the bench, watching her being fucked by the bottle, watching her wanking the boys. Susan's mouth opened, her lips forming a round shape as if another boy, perhaps Joe Maddison, perhaps Michael, perhaps Jose or was it one of the other boys' prick was there for her to suck.

But, yes, she could feel the swollen knob end in her mouth. Nice Mr Canning, or was it Mr Lovell, had got his cock out and popped it in her mouth for her. She sucked greedily, yes, greedily. Susan wanted cock.

Oh, oh no. the bottle had been removed... but then relief, it was back... but, no, that was not plastic, it was real. Kind Mr Canning or Mr Lovell was giving her what she wanted.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Susan! What would your mother say?"

What would her mother or her father, for that matter say if they could see her in the changing rooms at school being fucked by... she did not know who. Someone in her class or perhaps one of her teachers, the boys standing back respectfully as a teacher took charge, all their young cocks no less hard as they watched their classmate being fucked. What could be better too than to have a cock to suck as she was fucked? Susan sucked and her (cunt) was fucked.

A sudden spurt of Ed McCaffrey's across her breasts, not hot enough to be (spunk), and her breasts then massaged. But, yes, that was what could be better. Her classmates stepping forward and wanking their pricks all around her and spurting their spunk upon her as she was fucked, hot jets of cum splashing onto her sensitive skin. She rubbing it, getting it so between her fingers.

Her orgasm came and Susan cried out, dropping the penis from her mouth. Eyes squeezed tight shut, face screwed up, mouth open and making loud inarticulate noises, thighs shuddering and vagina clamping around the invading prick. And then she felt it, on her face, on her breasts - not Ed McCaffrey's but hot real cum spurting onto her skin just like in her imagination. And in her (cunt) she felt it too, the spurting of a male organ. She was being properly (fucked), her mind totally confused between reality and her imagination. Was it really one of her teachers - stern Mr Ballantyne, her history teacher with his talk of soldiers and battles, tall and professorial Mr Bevel or Mr Dench, her bearded maths teacher? Or were they all there lined up? Was she about to be (fucked) again? Susan did not mind. Really, she did not. A sigh and she passed out.

Susan came to, lying on a bed with Mr Canning and Mr Lovell looking down upon her.

"You worried us a bit Susan. You had a bit of a funny turn. I think it was all a bit much for you. A bit of a shock learning about the birds and the bees. It must be a bit surprising for a young girl to learn what men might do. But your mother did ask."

"But... but the bottle of Ed Mc..."

"Yes, Susan, you got a bit carried away with that. I think you've used half a bottle. Look it's all over you and..." Mr Canning looked embarrassed and turned away, "I think you pumped a lot into yourself as well. Was that your first ever orgasm, I wonder? Made you faint right away!"

"Now you know, Susan, all about those things. Do you still want to meet Jose here and..." Mr Lovell too turned away, clearly he did not want to talk about sexual intercourse.

"Yes please, Mr Lovell, if you don't mind."

It was Susan's first meeting with Jose at Mr Lovell's flat following the old boy's kind invitation. His suggestion they might like to meet there and be intimate in his spare bedroom. Mr Lovell had simply opened his front door, smiled at the two of them standing, nervously, hand in hand and left them to it. He had not even shown them to the bedroom. Susan knew where it was. They had a nice time, a nice naked time and a very intimate one at that.

"Do you have to go?"

But Jose did. He blew a kiss as he left Susan. A swallow and the feeling of embarrassment but he rather felt he should say 'thank you' to Mr Lovell. The old man was sitting in his lounge reading a newspaper and with him another old man similarly reading. The other man did not seem surprised at his appearance. Did he know why he was there? He must do.

"Thank you, Mr Lovell, I'll be going now."

"No problem, dear boy, anytime. All went well?"

Jose coloured and mumbled something about it all having been good.

"You young people, so much get up and go... alas at my time of life, though I remember..."

Jose did not wait to hear the recollection but excused himself.

No sooner had the front door closed than both gentlemen put down their newspapers. "I think we should go and see don't you, Mr Canning?"

"Yes, Mr Lovell, we should inspect Jose's good work."

The two men stood, smoothing down their trousers, and walked to the spare bedroom and opened the door.

"Oh dear, Susan, seems to have fallen asleep after her exertions."

"They were at it a long time, Mr Canning."

"Young people have a lot of stamina, Mr Lovell."

"Do you think, Mr Canning, the young man might have come twice?"

"Young men have more resilience than us old boys. I could not do that, Mr Lovell, these days."

"Nor me."

Susan could vaguely hear the conversation at her room door. She rather felt it was time to go home. Mr Lovell had been so kind to lend his spare bedroom for her meeting with Jose and it had been so nice to be in bed together. But she did not wish to outstay her welcome. Yet she was so tired. She felt very 'fucked.' Jose had been good.

"I expect he produced a lot of semen."

"The young again, Mr Lovell, easy erections and copious spendings. Wet dreams aplenty. Do you remember?"

"Waking in the night, Mr Canning, with pleasant recollections and soaking pyjamas! Yes, I remember."

"I wonder how much Jose produced."

"I wonder."

There was silence and then Susan felt the bedclothes being pulled down. She tried but could not open her eyes. Perhaps she was dreaming.

"A lot, I expect."

"I don't think Susan would notice if there was a little more."

"Every little helps, Mr Lovell. You feel a need to unburden yourself?"

"Indeed. You feel a wet dream coming on too, Mr Canning?"

"She is a little like that - a wet dream!"

Susan heard the rustle of clothes. Surely the old men were not thinking of..." There was movement on the bed and then she felt something - or rather some things. Things very like what Jose had also had - for a time. Hard, fleshy poking things touching her breasts. The old men were on the bed with her. It was as if she was paralysed and unable to move. Half conscious, but barely that. She could not even open her eyes to see.

"She does have lovely nipples."

What was it that were rubbing her nipples? Whatever they were, certainly was silky smooth. Surely not the two old men's knobs.

"Lovely nipples, indeed. I like to imagine them with milk."

"A few years off breast feeding, alas."

"Perhaps not if Jose keeps up his good work!" There were chuckles as she felt her legs being parted.

"Quite milky here, though, Mr Canning."

"Young Jose is not so young as not to produce his own 'milk' eh?"

"He is well in milk. I expect the more this young milkmaid draws out, the more he produces."

"Shall we fill her churn a little more, Mr Lovell?"

"You could spoon it out! So much."

Susan could feel it all but could do nothing about it. Could feel a body rolling on top of her and pushing her down. With her thighs spread there was nothing she could do to prevent the invasion. Minutes before Jose's smooth young cock had been pummelling her sex; now an older and craggier penis was sliding in, sliding very easily, and about to repeat the same act.

"Comfortable, Mr Canning?"

"Yes, thank you, very comfortable. A good fit."

"Not too tight?"

"I think Jose has eased it somewhat. I am having not the slightest difficulty." A grunt and then, "all the way in, Mr Lovell."

Susan could not move but she could feel and hear the sounds of sexual intercourse. She could feel a penis, a very firm one, inside her vagina, where she had been very active with Jose. Up inside her body and sliding back and forth.

"Open your mouth, Susan, there's a good girl."

She felt her mouth opening of its own accord as if she was yawning and the smoothness of another penis slipping in, big and rounded. Of course she had done that to Jose before they had fucked; boys liked their cocks sucked - she could understand why; she had certainly wanted to do it to Jose, she was not sure she wanted to do it again now, but she sucked all the same.

It was not like being with Jose. He did not have two penises. She now had one in her mouth and one in vagina. And then they were withdrawn, and she found she was missing them. Her lips had tried to hold onto the one in her mouth and there had been a sucking sound as her vaginal muscles had clamped upon the other penis and tried not to let it go. As with Jose Susan found herself aroused. Nearly asleep, only semi-conscious as if half awoken from a dream - yes, a delicious wet dream that was so real.

Mmmm - the penis was back at her mouth, only, only it was all wet. It was the penis from her vagina and, as she licked, she was tasting semen. Had it come whilst away from her? No, no it must be the penis from her vagina and that would be Jose's semen. She licked enthusiastically. I was her boyfriend's cum. And then tried - and succeeded - gobbling the cock into her mouth. Between her legs she felt a firm penis pushing into her. Her pelvis thrusted up against it, her clitoris tingling and swollen. She was a girl in heat; a girl needing sexual release; a girl needing penises; a girl needing men - and in her half dream she had them!

Mouth moving, hips and vaginal muscles twitching, Susan came for a second time. A lovely first time, warm, cosy and romantically tucked away with her boyfriend; the second in a half dream, a stronger and wilder orgasm; hot cum seeming to fill her mouth as she sucked.

She lay there, satiated and tired, drifting back into sleep; the weight of one man still upon her as she sucked contentedly on the softening penis of another.

"Well, that was very good, Mr Lovell."

"Indeed, most gratifying, Mr Canning."

"We shall have to ensure Jose comes again."

"He certainly warmed young Susan up for us."

Susan blinked her eyes and opened them. She was lying naked in a strange bedroom and feeling very fucked. She remembered, she was at Mr Lovell's and Jose had been there with her. How kind of Mr Lovell to let them borrow his spare room and bed for a clandestine meeting. It had been so lovely to be together in bed and... what strange dreams she had been having. She shook her head. What would her mother say - not about Jose, but about her dreams. Mr Lovell and Mr Canning were two really old men and gay to boot - what a thing to be having sexual dreams about them. How stupid and odd. Her mother would have laughed and laughed at her fancy. 'Those two old 'queens;' pull the other one,' she would have said. Susan sat up and thought it was time she should dress and go.

A knock at the door and there was Mr Lovell, neat and tidy, his hair perfectly brushed wearing a cardigan over his shirt and tie. "Cup of tea, Susan?" He had it in his hand. "Cover yourself up girl, you'll embarrass me with your bosom."

"Oh, sorry," Susan pulled up the sheet modestly as Mr Lovell placed the cup and saucer beside her.

"No hurry, Susan. Shower if you wish. I hope you and Jose..." He seemed to become all embarrassed.

"Yes, thank you, Mr Lovell. It was very nice being with Jose." Between her legs she felt very wet and squidgy. Yes, it had been very nice being with Jose and what they had done. But a shower would be good.

A walk-in shower; on a shelf a bottle of shower gel. 'Ed McCaffrey's Tingle - the shower gel that gives you that get up and go feeling.' Upon the label a half-naked girl holding the bottle in what Susan thought was a rather rude way - it reminded her of what she had done to Jose with her encircling fingers - not a few times.

'I'm lovin' it,' said a speech bubble coming from the girl's mouth.

"I bet you are," whispered Susan, yet finding herself holding the bottle in the same way as the girl whilst she squeezed the gel. It was white and clear, swirling creamy. So like what Jose produced when she did that to him! She rubbed it onto her skin, and it made her tingle. She had enjoyed her fuck with Jose. She would ask if they could come again the next week.

She was sure Mr Lovell would be happy for her to come again.

12