Eddie Munson's slut

Story Info
A light BDSM night with Eddie Munson.
1.8k words
4
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was our 6 month anniversary and I had planned a little surprise for Eddie, a naughty surprise at that. Eddie was at Hellfire and his Uncle Wayne was working until the morning and as it was a Friday night I had told my parents that I would be staying at Eddie's. Eddie didn't know that I would be there though as I had told him that my parents and I were having to go away for the weekend for some family event. To make sure we were alone though Wayne had asked that Eddie come straight home after Hellfire as he needed him to help with a few things.

I got myself a beer and put one on Eddie's bedside table ready for when he got home. I did the cliché of rose petals leading from the door to the bedroom, where I was lay on his bed in just bra, panties and his favourite Ozzy Tee shirt. It always drives him wild when I walk around like that. He likes seeing me in his band tees with just a little bit of cheek peeking out from under the bottom hem.

I heard Eddie's van pull up and got ready to give him the night of his life. He liked it when I allowed him to be in charge, so tonight I was willing to be his little slut and do whatever it was that he wanted me to do. I heard Eddie come through the front door. "What the hell? Oh god please don't tell me Wayne has a woman here." I stifled a little chuckle and hoped that Eddie would think to follow the petals. He did as I could hear him getting closer.

He opened the door and his jaw dropped. "Are you ok there baby? Looking a little shocked." I asked before seductively biting my lower lip at him.

"I'm better than I have been all day. I thought that you were out of town though and Wayne needs my help."

"Wayne isn't here, he pulled an extra shift. He let me in so that I could set all of this up for our 6 month anniversary. For tonight and one night only you can be Sir and I will be your little slut. What do you reckon? Do you think that you want to play along with me?"

"Oh hell yeah Sir wants to play sweetheart. Now Tee shirt and bra off and get in position." We had discussed BDSM and kink as well as having a few light sessions before so I knew exactly what he meant when he told me to get into position. I took my top and bra off and lay on my stomach with my ass exposed in my little red thong and my hands above my head.

I felt the cold familiar drizzle of baby oil over my back and ass cheeks. Eddie used his not so soft hands to start massaging me. He liked to do this to begin with to make sure I was nice and relaxed for what was about to happen to me. I could already feel my nipples getting stiff with excitement and my panties getting damp. He also got one of his spare guitar straps out and used it to tie my hands together, the roughness of the strap turning me on even more.

"Are you a naughty little slut Y/N? You were naughty for going behind my back weren't you?" I nodded and Eddie spanked me, hard. "What have we said before about words slut? Use your words or you will be punished. Now answer me, were you naughty for planning this behind my back?"

"Yes Sir. I was very naughty for planning this behind your back. Maybe you should spank me for it."

"Uh uh uh. You don't tell Sir what he does, do you? So that is five spanks for the planning and 5 spanks for telling me what to do. Now are you going to be a good little slut and count them for me."

"Yes Sir." The first spank came down lightly, Eddie had a way of spanking that I liked. He would spank and then rub before doing the next spank. I made sure to count all 10 of them, each one getting harder and stinging more than the last one.

"Good girl" Eddie cooed at me as he rubbed my now stinging behind. "Now turn over and expose your front to me." I did as I was told and turned over, my hands still tied together above my head but not tied to anything. "Good girl" He cooed again at me and I felt my cheeks on my face as red as he had made my ass cheeks. He started rubbing oil onto my chest. "Look at how hard these nipples of yours are. Is someone turned on for me?"

I nodded and Eddie gave me a stern look as he straddled me and reached for my throat. He gently held my throat so I had to look at him. "Words slut."

"I'm very turned on for you Sir. Very." Eddie released his hand from around my throat and reached behind him to find the damp patch on my panties. He then slid his hand inside of my panties and rubbed a finger up and down my folds.

"You are very wet for me. Good girl." Eddie brought his wet finger out of my panties and up to my mouth. "Taste yourself and then tell me how good you taste."

I did as I was told and tasted myself off of his finger. "I taste good Sir. Do you think I taste good?" I decided to try and be a little bit cheeky.

"Well if you continue being a good girl then I may decide to taste you myself. But for now you are going to taste me." I bit my lip and smiled. Eddie got down off of the bed and undressed himself. "Get off the bed and on your knees on the floor. Hands still tied together." I rolled onto my side and slid off the bed and onto my knees making sure that my hands didn't come undone. I couldn't remember the last time that I was this turned on for him. Eddie sat on the edge of the bed his impressive size standing to attention for me.

I positioned myself so that I was on my knees between his legs. "Now taste me." I lowered my head and took him in my mouth. He was already wet with precum and tasted salty but I liked it. I started bobbing my head up and down as Eddie knotted his hands in my hair guiding me up and down his hard thick dick. "That's it, good girl. But don't make me cum yet, we don't want to ruin all our fun." I continued for a few more minutes. "Good girl, you are so good with that pretty little mouth of yours." Eddie grabbed my chin and used that to pull me up to his mouth and kiss me deeply. He undid the guitar strap around my hands. "Now up, panties off and get on your hands and knees on the bed." Eddie broke character for a few seconds. "Look me in the eyes and tell me that you are enjoying this and you want to carry on. I need to know that you are ok."

"I'm fine baby. I'm liking this side of you. I'll use our safe word if I don't enjoy any of it. Ok?" I confirmed to him that I was ok and kissed him before we went back to our roles.

"Good girl for doing that now panties off and on the bed as I asked." I smiled and slid my panties off, throwing them at him with my foot. He was trying to act unimpressed but I spotted the smirk. I got on all fours on the bed with my ass in the air. Eddie spanked me hard. "That is for the panty flip, you bad girl." I couldn't help but smile at him calling me a bad girl.

I felt Eddie get on the bed behind me and start to stroke my lower lips from behind. I gasped as I felt his tongue slowly teasing me. His tongue felt so good and I started to feel that familiar knotting as my insides started to contract in pleasure for him. "Oh fuck Eddie, that feels so good. If you don't stop then you are going to make me cum." Eddie stopped.

"I had better stop then as I don't want to make you cum just yet. That pleasure is saved for my cock." My next gasp came as he slid his uncovered dick deep inside of my wetness from behind. "You like that? You like the way that I feel inside of you?"

Eddie was really banging me hard and deep from behind. "I'm going to cum. Please let me cum for you Eddie." I had slipped back into calling him Eddie instead of Sir but we were too deep into the throes of passion to care. I could feel him banging against my entrance as he made sure to get his whole length inside of me. "Baby please let me cum."

"Cum for me sweetheart. Make sure that you explode for me, I want to feel those juices all over me."

"That's it, I'm there. Oh fuck Eddie, that feels so fucking good." As I was just getting ready to explode Eddie gripped my hair in one hand pulling tightly as he gently cradled my neck with his other hand and applied the smallest amount of pressure, but just enough for me to experience it. As soon as we had experienced my orgasm it was Eddie's turn. He withdrew from me, groaned and covered my back with his explosion.

"Fuck me Princess that was intense." Eddie reached down to grab his shirt and wiped my back clean for me before laying down on his bed looking at the ceiling. "Wow, I can honestly say when I was sat at Hellfire tonight I was not expecting that."

I was lay on his left hand side so snuggled into him wrapping my left leg across him and my head and left arm across his chest. "Can I take it from that that you enjoyed your little surprise tonight then?"

"I did Princess, thank you. And now comes your treats." I looked up at him in confusion. "The aftercare. I will run you a bath and then come and wash your back for you. Afterwards I will run out and grab us a Chinese. You know how important the aftercare is we have discussed it before. Without it I wouldn't allow these sessions too happen."

"I know baby thank you. Each time just gets better and better doesn't it?"

"It does my little slut. Now you stay here and rest for 5 minutes while I run you a bath." And with that Eddie kissed me, chucked on a pair of boxers and left to go and run me a bath. To be fair though the aftercare for me was almost as enjoyable as the session itself.