All Comments on 'Eddy Pt. 02'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a great story and I am eager to read the next chapter. I find it odd that Tom is making big assumptions about Ed’s future orientation. Tom (maybe erroneously) thinks that Ed can never be bi or gay and as such, hides his own feelings and keeps things casual. Rather than discuss honestly what the future may hold. Ed has had sex with Tom on multiple occasions and made comments like “Best bj, incredible ass play, and I’ve never felt this good, this right, with any other person.” Sure Ed feels guilty about his homosexual feelings and about cheating on his girlfriend, but it’s clear he has some same sex desires and wants to explore more and is developing deep feelings for Tom. Tom needs to encourage deeper honest communication between them and stop making assumptions and saying things like we’re just friends, we will never be a couple, etc. Tom is squelching what might be a future they would both embrace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tom and Eddy are growing closer, and love may be on the horizon for these two. Love their sexy love-making! And love Eddy's hairy body. I am assuming with hairy forearms and legs, he also has a hairy chest, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eddy Pt. 03 Next Part
Eddy Previous Part
Eddy Series Info