All Comments on 'Eddy Pt. 05'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As suspected, not only was the inclusion of John a mistake in Eddy’s relationship with Tom - but it now seems very likely that Tom and John will fall in love and have deep feelings for each other that go well beyond sex. Eddy ruined a good thing he had going and may get shut out now. What will Eddy do now that he’s had a cock at his disposal - his girlfriend clearly can not satisfy him. And it looks like John may be fucking his boyfriend from now on. Eddy should’ve kept Tommy to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a very Hot, Sexy story. Very well written. Love the hairy man sex element in it. I can hardly wait to see how this develops with John & Tom.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

WoW that - this series is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please more on Tom and John..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good God, inloved reading this serie. I would love for younto continue writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story but I would have liked it so much more if eddy and John had played with each other. We already know eddy loves to suck cock. Should have had him suck John off. Was also hoping eddy would get fucked at some point

PhurfacePhurfaceover 1 year ago

Use a proof reader before publication. There were a lot of grammatical and punctuation errors. I concur with another commentator, the intro of John was a mistake. Tom's feelings for Eddy were building nicely until they were dramatically diminished with the intro of John. Like a new toy; we tend to want the newest and brightest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eddy Pt. 04 Previous Part
Eddy Series Info