All Comments on 'Educating a New Neighbor'

by happybirthday

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
What a nice neighbor!

I really enjoyed this! I wish I had had a concerned neighbor like you! Great job!

zarathustra7zarathustra7almost 18 years ago
Verry fine

Great. Please write more and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent first story

I hope to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fun

I enjoyed reading your story. It gave me a nice erection, which is what I wanted. It was very stimulating. Thank you. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot.

I loved it. My fantasy is to have sex with a virgin...but most guys my age(19) aren't virgins anymore:( Lucky you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Teen's 1st-Time Education

My girl friend and I caught our landlord’s teen son masturbating in the bathroom next to our bedroom, and we decided to give him some experiences on woman’s pussy.

I asked him to come over to our bedroom so that he could kneel between my girl friend’s legs and masturbate in front of her naked body. I also said to him that I would let him to rub his swollen penis head against my girl friend’s pink pussy lips.

In our bedroom he responded very quickly to my instructions. Once his swollen penis head was smeared with my girl friend’s pussy juices, I wanted him slowly pushed it into her tight vagina, stopping after about one inch deep to savour the feeling of her juiced-up vagina accommodating his sensitive penis head.

A few moments after he continued teasing my girl friend’s wet pussy at the shallow depth, he suddenly moaned and cried, “I’m going to come..! I’m coming now…!”

As I could do nothing to stop him immediately, I nodded for him to come inside her pussy. That was all he needed to hear and almost immediately he rammed her pussy with one brutal thrust, and started pounding her tight entrance vigorously for several times until suddenly he tensed, let out groan, “Ahhhhhh…!”, and pumped his young seeds deep inside her vagina.

I watched in close-up and I could only gaze in wonder as my girl friend’s juicy pussy lips struggled to wrap themselves around his young penis shaft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One lucky guy

really like your story, fresh,interesting & meaningful,

keep on going girl.....!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Learn to spell

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
spelling

good story but - "semen" !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous