All Comments on 'Educating Laura: Anal Time'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way to much uninteresting waffling - Erotic it's NOT

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightover 1 year ago

You’re really one of a kind, KQ. The way you write about sex is so refreshing. This might be the best outing yet for these two. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never felt so well understood in the way I tend to approach all things sexual. Very nerdy, being turned on by experimentation, by doing naughty stuff, turned on by turning on... just everything the author of this masterpiece describes, maybe (and that's really just maybe) with the exception of pain. Thanks a bunch, I'm definitely gonna read more of your writing!

crittergirlcrittergirlover 1 year ago

I love the way you can portray sexy kinky fun between people that's caring without needing to be romantic. I loved Laura in Smoking Hot, and I'm becoming very fond of Richie as well.

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

Excellent, but I’m thinking, did they really have rising bollards in St. John’s St 20+ years ago? I mean, this is Laura as undergrad so I’m guessing around 2000. So Cambridge is another of your locations that I know well, I guess environs of Boston and London are sort of the centre of my bibliothecal universe.

And .. for me, Laura is the very sexiest and most evocative name in my known world. Nuff said.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 1 year agoAuthor

Said rising bollards were installed 1994/5, in front of the sadly-closed Tai Tung Chinese. The colleges attended by Laura and friends are deliberately fictional (probably called Shrewsbury and St Cedd's...), but features have been nicked from Christ's, John's, Trinity, Clare and Churchill, among others.

roveroneroverone12 months ago

Love women that enjoy anal,but..beating her ass till it's bruised but 'not harmed'...?

varsity kink, distinction too fine for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...