Educating Marri Ch. 23

Story Info
Marri entertains Al, then gives Andrew dirty ideas.
3.1k words
4.53
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers

I was in another "little girl" outfit, once again complete with pigtails, ankle socks, and saddle shoes. This time, though, I was wearing a dress straight out of Dorothy Gale's closet. It was a blue and white gingham deal with a long zipper up the back for easy removal. I had a pair of baby blue panties and no bra. All I needed was Toto and I was ready to head off for the Emerald City.

"Marri, your client is here." It was Will's voice on the intercom, and he was back to his usual, perky self.

I stood up and went down to the foyer. As promised, or threatened, Al was standing there next to Will, leering at me like I was a tasty piece of candy. I decided to really play it up and practically skipped over to them, making my pigtails bounce and Al's eyes widen appreciatively.

"Marri, I'm sure you remember Al," Will said, that smile never quite making it to his eyes.

"I sure do."

"Good. Well, then, I'll let the two of you get started."

Will left without a backward glance. Al looked me up and down and asked, "Do you remember the rules, girl?"

"Yes, Sir," I said. "I do exactly what you tell me, exactly how you tell me."

"Good. Now, let's go."

I led him up the stairs, well aware that he was once again staring up my skirt. This time, instead of making me uncomfortable, it actually started to turn me on. Della, Lori, and even Paul and Becky had helped me see that a little pain and humiliation could actually be pretty hot. And so could following orders. I decided to go along with whatever Al wanted and let myself enjoy it.

That would be a good payback for Will if nothing else.

We went into my room and he sat on the bed. I knelt on the floor in front of him, keeping my eyes down. I stayed perfectly still for what seemed like forever until he spoke.

"Have you been a good girl?"

"No, Sir."

"What happens to bad girls?"

"They get punished, Sir."

"Get up here."

I crawled the short distance between us and went to lay over his knees, but he grabbed a pigtail and said, "Come sit on my lap."

I sat like I was told and he turned me so I was facing away from him. One of his hands pressed against my throat, forcing me to lean back. I closed my eyes and concentrated on breathing evenly and his other hand rested on my knee.

His hand crept up my thigh, sliding up under the dress. His fingers forced my legs open and pressed against the cotton panel covering my pussy. He rubbed it for a few seconds, pawing it roughly. I squirmed involuntarily and he tightened his grip on my throat.

"I didn't say you could move," he hissed into my ear.

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"You really do need another lesson, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

He wrapped his ankles around mine, holding my legs apart, and hiked the dress up over my hips out of the way. He squeezed my pussy hard through the panties and I sucked in my breath.

He started spanking my pussy with his open hand. Each hit made me jerk in pain and each one was harder than the last. I forced myself to stay still, but if I lost my concentration and moved even a little, he would squeeze my throat to remind me who was in charge.

I suddenly realized the panties were getting damp and starting to stick to the skin. As much as the spanking hurt, and as humiliating as it was to be spread open and held prone, it was actually getting to me.

At some point, he noticed and threw me on the floor in a heap.

"You like that, little girl?" he sneered. "You like it when an old man hits your cunt?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Show me how much you like it."

"How, Sir?"

"Suck my dick."

Once again I crawled across the floor and knelt between his feet. I reached up and opened his pants and he stood up, letting them fall. He sat back down, his cock hard and pointing up at the ceiling, and beckoned me closer.

I lined myself up and put my hands lightly on his thighs, waiting for more directions. He took a pigtail in each hand and held on so tightly it pulled the hairs at the roots. He grinned down at me, clearly pleased with my newly acquired patience.

"Open wide, girl."

I did and he yanked my head forward, jamming his cock right down my throat. I gagged but started sucking. He skull fucked me hard and I sucked the whole time, even though I had to fight to breathe.

"Suck that schlong, girl," he groaned. "Suck my sixty-year-old prick. Ah, what a bad girl you are. You like it."

Well, now I knew how old he was.

I pushed that thought, and the slight revulsion from knowing he was old enough to be my grandfather, away and just intensified the blowjob.

"I'm gonna blow, girl," he moaned, pulling my hair hard and forcing me off of his cock. "I'm gonna blow my jizz all over your pretty little face."

And that's just what he did. Gobs of his spunk hit my face, some landing on my mouth and some on my cheeks and even some on my nose. I just sat there, letting it trickle down my skin as he watched, his eyes still full of desire.

"You like wearing my load, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You're such a bad little girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Take off the dress and panties and stand by the bed facing me."

I did what he said, watching as he pulled his own shirt up over his head and stepped out of his pants. He reached down and slid his all-too-familiar two-and-a-half-inch wide leather belt out of the loops and folded it. He just stood there, holding it in one hand and absently stroking his nearly flaccid rod with the other.

"Play with your titties for me, girl," he ordered.

I cupped them in my hands and ran my thumbs over the nipples, making them stand up and erect. He licked his lips as I tweaked them to send shivers of pleasure down my spine.

"Stop."

I did and let my arms fall back to my sides. He stared at me for a few minutes, apparently sizing me up and deciding what to have me do next. Finally he took his hand away from his prick and motioned for me to turn around.

"Put your hands on the back of your head, keep standing up, and don't you fuckin' move, girl."

I assumed the stereotypical "arrested" position and he came up behind me. He put his free hand on my shoulder and squeezed, holding me firmly in place. I closed my eyes, well aware my cunt was getting even more wet from the anticipation.

"Count, girl," he demanded and swung. The belt connected squarely with my ass, hitting both cheeks with a loud smack. I was rocked forward from its momentum and only his hand kept me upright.

"One, Sir," I gasped, struggling to be still as ordered.

Another lash followed, harder and louder than the first and once again nearly knocking me off of my feet. I yelped from the pain but managed to croak out, "Two, Sir."

The lashes continued, but this time I managed to get to ten without having to start over. He let go of my shoulder and stepped back to admire his work. He grabbed one of the cheeks and squeezed, making me cry out again.

"You didn't stop this time, girl. Does that mean you're learning?"

"Yes, Sir."

I stood perfectly still and he dropped his belt to the floor. He reached up with his free hand and gently rubbed my tit, coming up behind me and groaning softly. He slid his hand down my ass and slid a finger into my wet snatch, probing roughly.

"You're wet, girl. I think you liked your punishment."

"Yes, Sir," I murmured, knowing it was true.

"Then I think you need another lesson."

"Yes, Sir."

"Get on your hands and knees on that bed."

I did what he told me and heard him rustling around behind me. I assumed he was picking up the belt, but I couldn't be positive. He jammed his fingers into my pussy, getting my juices all over them.

"Stay still."

"Yes, Sir."

His cock, hard again, slid into my waiting cunt and he groaned. He fucked me for a few seconds, slamming into me forcefully, before pulling back out. I was confused, but I remained motionless, figuring he would start spanking me again.

"You like this old man's pole, don't you, girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, let's just see how you like it in that hot ass."

I opened my mouth to protest, but he clamped his hand over it, turning any words into muffled squeals. His other hand lined his dick up with my puckered hole and used my own fluids as lube to push the head in.

He just stayed there for a few seconds and I thought he was giving me time to relax.

I was wrong.

He slowly took his hand away from my mouth and gripped my hips, steadying himself. "Scream for me, girl. Scream like the bad little girl you are."

Before I could process his words, he rammed his prick into my resisting ass with one violent thrust. I screamed in pain and surprise, and he moaned, "Oh yeah, you bad little girl, letting an old man fuck your ass."

He rocked in and out of me fast and hard, leaving no time to react or fight him off. Once he had a rhythm going, he started spanking me with his open hand, making the already inflamed skin burn and sting like it was on fire.

I screamed wordlessly with every thrust, mostly because I knew it's what he wanted. But my body was once again betraying me. I was shoving my ass in the air like a cat in heat, giving him better access, and my cunt was dropping hot juices down my inner thighs.

The spanks were getting harder but more erratic and I knew he was getting close to climax. I just kept on screaming, taking the "punishment" like a good little bad girl, all the while in a different type of torment from knowing that no matter how hot all of this was making me, I'd never actually get off.

Finally, he stopped spanking me and grabbed my pigtails, one in each hand. He jerked back on them in time with his thrusts, impaling me on his prick and drawing renewed yelps of real pain from me. He gave a final jerk and I felt his dick spasming inside my ass as he came, shooting his spunk deep inside with a groan.

A few seconds passed and he shoved me away onto the bed. I turned my face towards him so he could see the tracks from the tears. He dressed quickly and delivered another stinging slap to my ass before leaving, a satisfied smile on his face.

* * * * *

I practically floated through the next day. It was Wednesday and I'd be spending the night with Andrew. We had plans to go out to the mall to finish up some Christmas shopping and then go back to his apartment. I still needed to get presents for my parents, but other than that, I was set to go.

Except for Andrew. I had no idea what to get him. We hadn't even been together for a month, so it was a little tricky. We were officially a couple, but our relationship was beyond unique and complicated. They didn't exactly make a greeting card for it.

I spent the afternoon studying so I could go out and not feel guilty. I set my alarm for five o'clock, leaving me plenty of time to shower and get ready. When it finally went off, my brain was pretty well fried and I was more than happy to put the books away.

I showered quickly and blew out my hair so it was soft and shiny. I decided to leave it down and loose. I dressed in a loose, flowing skirt and matching white shirt. I put on my bell earrings and ankle bracelet so I would jingle with every step and I felt very festive. I loved Christmas and was looking forward to seeing all of the decorations at the mall.

I packed a small bag of clothes and was ready to go. I went down to the foyer and smiled briefly at Amy as I went by. She was standing next to Will and a client and she gave a small wave of recognition.

I pulled on my jacket and went outside into the chilly evening air to wait for Andrew. I sat on the bench and tried to look inconspicuous as clients walked by, each one looking me up and down before going inside. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long.

Andrew pulled up and I hurried down the stairs. I got into the car and was greeted by warm air from the heater and a tender kiss.

"I missed you," he murmured, pulling me close.

"I missed you, too," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt my body tingle in response to his touch and his smell and I sighed happily.

"Let's get out of here," he suggested, breaking the embrace.

I agreed and we drove away, our hands laced together on the center console. We pulled out into traffic and headed towards the mall. It didn't take long to get there, but finding a parking space was another story.

Once we'd finally parked, he turned off the ignition and shifted in his seat to face me. He reached up and pushed a stray hair back behind my ear. "You look beautiful."

I kissed him softly, but once our lips touched, I wanted more. I parted his lips and teeth with my tongue and started probing his mouth, tasting him as his tongue found its way into mine. My hands wrapped around him, my fingers sliding into his hair and pressing against the back of his neck to keep him as close as possible.

His arms went around my back and he groaned into my mouth. He broke the kiss and pulled away enough to look at me without seeing double. "We should really go inside now."

"Why? Haven't you ever made out in a car before?" I asked, not wanting to let go.

"Yeah, but once I get started with you, I don't want to stop, and I don't really want mall security or some little kid banging on the window while we're going at it."

I sighed. "Do you have a lot of shopping to do?"

"No, just something for my brother and his kids. Why?"

"Any chance we could come back Saturday?"

He grinned. "And just what do you have in mind for tonight, then, Miss Marri?"

I dropped one of my hands and rested it on his thigh. I kissed his neck and let my hand creep up to his zipper. He sucked in his breath and I grabbed his cock through his pants. I wasn't really surprised to discover it was hard and ready since I knew my pussy was dripping.

"I was thinking we should go back to your place," I murmured, running my tongue over his skin.

"And watch a movie?" he asked, his breath ragged.

"And do whatever you want."

"Careful," he said. "I just might take you up on that."

He was teasing, but I wanted to see just what was in that mind of his. "Why? What do you want to do?" I pressed, still kissing and licking his neck, my cunt throbbing from the prospect of literally letting him have his way with me.

"The other night, I was thinking about something you said."

"What was that?" I kept my face buried in his neck and my hand kept massaging his cock, wanting him to tell me whatever he was thinking without being embarrassed or ashamed.

"You said you'd done some BDSM stuff."

"Mm-hmm."

"Did you like it?"

I was immediately reminded of being tethered to the bed and the feel of the paddle, flogger, and belts on my skin. My pussy throbbed again and I felt my nipples harden from the memory.

"Mm-hmm," I repeated, catching a small piece of his skin between my teeth and making him gasp. "What do you want to do, Andrew?"

He didn't answer, but his dick quivered under my hand. I decided to make suggestions and see where he went with it. He was always so worried about hurting me, so I knew he wouldn't mention anything that would cause me pain.

"Do you want to tie me up, Andrew?" I murmured. "Do you want to blindfold me or maybe even gag me?"

He didn't answer, but his grip tightened on my hair, so I knew I was on the right track. "Do you want to spank me? Do you want to put me over your knee and spank my ass with your hand? Or maybe even with your belt?"

He moaned softly which only encouraged me to keep going. "Or would you rather have me lie down so you can spank my tits? Or my pussy? Or bite me all over my body?

"Or maybe you'd like me on my stomach with my ass in the air so you can pull my hair while you fuck me, or spank my ass while you ram my pussy? Or maybe you just want to shove your dick right up my ass so you can fill it with your cum?"

"Christ, Marri," he whispered.

"Did any of that sound good to you?"

"Oh yeah."

"Then should we go back to your apartment now?"

He slowly released my hair and jacket, sighing deeply. He stared hard into my eyes, his gaze careful and probing. "Are you sure?"

I smiled and pulled up my skirt. I guided his hand up under it and pushed aside the front panel of my panties. His fingers touched the outside lips of my pussy and found their way to the hole. They slid into my cunt and I groaned in response, surprisingly close to climax just from imagining his doing all of the things I'd mentioned.

"My God," he murmured. "You are so damn wet!"

"Let's go," I whispered, reluctantly easing his hand away from my hungry snatch. I brought his fingers to my lips and sucked off my juices, watching his eyes widen.

Once his hand was clean, he put the key back in the ignition and turned the car on. He moved back into driving position but I kept my hand on his cock, not willing to let go.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers