Educating Marri Ch. 27

Story Info
Marri and Lori are dominated by Amy.
3.4k words
4.91
1.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers

Chapter Twenty-Seven

I got up early the next morning. It was Saturday and I was determined to spend a few solid hours studying before Andrew came to pick me up. We'd decided against shopping since the mall would be so packed but we were still going to see a movie. I smiled to myself when I thought about our last trip, but I doubted we'd be able to do that this time. It would probably be pretty well full of shoppers.

I showered quickly and flopped down at the table, my books spread over it for easy access, and picked up my notes for Monday morning's final. I read them through, highlighting whatever I figured would show up on the test to look over again the next day.

A couple of hours later, I'd gotten through the notes and picked up the fat textbook, determined to reread a few chapters I'd had the most trouble with. I was halfway through when the phone rang, making me jump.

I picked it up from the top of the mountain of books and said, "Hello?"

"Hey, sexy."

I couldn't help laughing. "Hey, Lori, what's up?"

"I suppose you're busy studying, huh?"

"Well, yeah. My first final is on Monday morning. Why?"

"We'll both be so busy next week, we won't get a chance to spend any time together. I thought you might give up and hour or two and eat a pizza with me."

"An hour or two to eat pizza?" I teased. "That must be one hell of an extra large."

"Well, I figured we could visit, too, you know."

I sighed and stretched, both feeling and hearing several joints pop. I had to admit my brain was getting pretty fried and needed a break. Not to mention my stomach's need for food. "All right. I'll come over for a little while. But two hours tops. I want to study some more before Andrew gets here."

"If I didn't know you better, I'd say you were no fun, you know that?" she quipped and hung up.

I stood and stretched again, causing another round of joint popping, and glanced at the clock. It was about eleven. I promised myself I'd be back by one and went down the hallway to Lori's door.

She opened it on the first knock, grinning from ear to ear. "I knew you couldn't resist me."

"Pretty full of yourself, aren't you?" I teased, slipping past her and flopping on her small sofa. "So, where's the pizza you promised me?"

"They'll deliver it in a few more minutes. Amy's down in the foyer waiting for it."

"Amy?" I was surprised. I'd never known Lori to be friendly with anyone at Torch except for Della and me.

"Yeah. She offered to split it and bring it upstairs. Sounded like a good idea to me."

I couldn't really argue with that one so I started looking for her remote. She walked over to the table and picked it up, grinning. She sat next to me and held it out, but snatched it away when I reached for it.

"It'll cost you," she said, holding it just out of reach.

"What will it cost me?" I asked, playing along.

"Well, I'd say a kiss for starters."

I leaned over and pressed my lips against hers gently. I sat back, fully expecting her to hand it over, but she just shook her head.

"Please, I know you can do better than that."

I sighed and rolled my eyes in mock disgust. Then I slid over to her and put my arm around her shoulder. She relaxed into me and I used my free hand to push a few stray hairs away from her face. I tipped her chin up ever so slightly and lowered my lips to hers.

I kissed her softly, my mouth relaxed and gentle, and she responded by winding her arms around me, pulling me close. I slid my tongue out and carefully parted her lips. Our tongues pressed against each other briefly before going into their circling motions, tasting and licking.

I reluctantly broke the kiss. If Amy was coming up any second, I didn't want to be in the middle of a lip lock. Lori's eyes were still closed, a look of pure pleasure on her face, and she sighed.

"I missed you, you know," she breathed. "It's been ages since you ate my pussy."

I knew I was wet but I forced myself not to think about the moist cotton of my panties. We didn't have time, for one thing, and I didn't see the point in getting all worked up for nothing.

"I will before I leave for Christmas," I promised, easing back out of her arms.

"Why wait when we're both right here?"

"What about Amy? And the pizza?"

She started massaging her tits through her shirt and grinned. "We can eat lunch first, if you want."

"And what about Amy?" I repeated, watching her hands as they rubbed back and forth over the taut material, feeling even more of my juices start to flow out of my cunt.

"I'm sure she won't mind watching. Or maybe even giving us a little help."

"Have you and she ever..."

"No," she said, her grin broadening. "But now that Cathy's gone, I thought she might get lonely.

"She and Cathy were..."

There was a sharp rap on the door, cutting me off and making me jump. Lori giggled and got up. "Food's here."

Amy came in carrying a large pizza box. She smiled at me and set it on the table. The three of us each got a plate and a slice.

Lori and I sat on the couch, our legs not quite touching, and Amy flopped on the chair. We flipped on the TV and started watching some stupid reality show, eating and talking.

It didn't take long for me to realize I genuinely liked Amy. She wasn't in college, in fact she'd never even gone at all, but she'd worked hard for years at rotten jobs just so she could save up enough money to get away from an abusive boyfriend. She'd had to move around a lot since he always seemed to find her, so, when someone had tipped her off about Torch, she'd jumped at the chance. Not only was it good money and in yet another town, it gave her a home complete with security.

Her boyfriend had showed up a couple of times but thanks to the surveillance systems and extremely loud alarms, he'd never even made it onto the front porch. She doubted he'd ever give up completely, but for now she felt safe and happy.

Once we'd eaten and heckled the fools on TV for all we were worth, Lori nonchalantly reached over and put her hand on my thigh. I felt a hot blush creep up my neck but didn't pull away. Amy glanced over at us before quickly looking back at the screen, an unreadable expression on her face. I had an hour left before my self-imposed study curfew and I knew Lori was determined to make the most of it.

"Have you heard from Cathy since she left?" Lori asked her, inching her hand even further up my leg.

"Just once," Amy answered, still looking calm and nonplussed. "She called to give me her new address and phone number, but I don't think we'll be seeing her again. She moved to California and she sure as hell won't come back here."

"That's a shame," Lori said, her hand now at the very top of my thigh, right where the inseam of my pants met the crotch. It was all I could do not to squirm, to move her hand even further so she'd brush against my pussy.

"Yeah," Amy agreed, looking at us quickly again before standing up. "Well, thank you for lunch. I should get going."

I was instantly reminded of standing in Lori's room watching her and Della on the bed, wanting to stay but leaving out of fear. And Amy had an advantage over me. If Lori was right, she'd already been with Cathy. Of course that didn't mean she had any desire to start up with anyone else, but it didn't mean she didn't, either.

I decided to make the first move this time. "Or," I said, touching Lori's breast lightly and looking directly into Amy's eyes, "You can always stay for some dessert."

Her eyes widened, her expression torn. "I don't know."

"You can always just watch," I assured her, echoing the words I'd heard that night. I pushed Lori's hand away and pulled her shirt off over her head, leaving her topless since she hadn't bothered with a bra. Lori moaned and closed her eyes, resting her head on the back of the couch and massaging her own now-bare breasts.

Amy took a careful step forward and sat back down in the chair. I smiled at her and turned my attention back to Lori. Once again, I pushed her hands away and knelt down on the floor between her legs. I leaned forward and sucked her nipple into my mouth, catching it between my teeth and rolling my tongue over it, drawing another low moan from her throat. For me, Amy had practically ceased to exist. I was thinking only of Lori and how her soft skin quivered under my touch.

Still sucking and extremely grateful I'd chosen a button down shirt that morning, I quickly removed my blouse and bra so that Lori could touch my tits. Her fingers gripped them tightly, tugging at my nipples the way she knew I liked, and I groaned, the sound muffled by her delectable flesh.

I switched sides, drawing her other nipple into my mouth and pinching the first one roughly. This time, I bit at her without gentleness. I rolled that nipple between my clamped teeth, scraping it over the tender skin, wanting her to feel my need.

Her fingers dug into me and I was suddenly aware of lips brushing against my ear. "Harder," Amy whispered, running her tongue over the lobe and making me shiver. "Bite that tit harder 'til she begs you to stop."

Amy's arms went around my waist, her fingers working quickly to open my jeans and shove them down to my knees. My panties soon followed and I felt her bare breasts press against my back. "Harder," she repeated, this time nipping at my ear. "I said make her beg."

I obeyed happily, tightening my jaws on Lori's nipple, raking it back and forth savagely. She groaned and stiffened, her fingers squeezing my own nipple with renewed force. Amy reached down and started groping at my sopping snatch. She slid two fingers inside easily and started pumping them in and out while her other hand found my throbbing clit, pinching it between the first finger and thumb.

I was virtually trapped between them, the combined pressure on my nipple and clit making me bite down even harder on Lori's tit. Lori was squirming and moaning, obviously trying to pull away but held fast under my weight on her thighs.

Soon, she was whispering, "No more, no more, it's too hard."

I was about to ease the pressure but Amy pinched my clit fiercely and whispered, "Make her beg. Go harder."

I increased the force again and ground her nipple between my teeth, knowing it was causing her pain and yet somehow even more turned on by it. "Stop," she said again, this time louder with just a hint of desperation. "You're hurting me. Stop!"

"Don't let her boss you around," Amy crooned, still finger fucking me and making my clit feel like it was trapped in a vice, causing me a considerable amount of my own pain. "Don't stop until she begs."

I kept going, feeling Lori's legs grow more and more tense under me, partly hating myself and partly loving every second. "Stop!" Lori repeated in a strangled voice. "Oh please stop, please!"

"Make her mean it," Amy murmured, her hands still hard at work.

"Please, please stop!" Lori cried. "I'll do whatever you want, just stop!"

Just like that, Amy let go and I took that as a sign for me to stop. I released Lori's nipple, making her cry out in renewed pain as blood rushed back into it. I could still feel Amy behind me, her breath hot on my neck, and I didn't move another muscle, fully aware that she had gone from being a cautious observer to in control. And for whatever reason, I was more than happy to let her.

"Get up, both of you," she ordered, her voice a dull purr.

We obeyed instantly and Amy grinned maliciously. "That was a hell of a lot easier than I thought. Now get the rest of your clothes off."

We practically ripped them off and I was well aware of the irony of the situation. The night before I'd been the one giving the orders, and now I was practically climaxing from being ordered around. Seconds later, Lori and I were both naked and Amy's smile had widened.

She didn't say anything at first, just pushed off her own pants so she was nude from the waist down. She strolled over to Lori's bed and laid down with her legs hanging over the side. "I want the two of you to lick my pussy. Eat me together until I cum."

We glanced briefly at each other, our eyes filled with renewed lust, and scurried to kneel between her legs. She draped a thigh lazily over each of our shoulders, spreading herself wide open to reveal a perfectly bald, waxed, dripping pussy.

As one, we leaned forward, our tongues resting on either side of her clit, and started licking. Moments later, Amy revealed herself to be a screamer. She wasn't climaxing, but she was still yelling things like "Oh yeah, eat my cunt you little bitches! Lick my twat and suck my box!" Once I was over the initial shock, her voice only spurred me on, making me lick and suck desperately just to please her.

Lori's tongue often ran into mine and a few times we even slid them up into her snatch at the same time, bringing renewed screams and wordless yells. It took at least ten minutes of constant stimulation for her to finally scream, "Oh fuck yeah! I'm gonna fucking cum! Oh don't stop, bitches! Don't you dare fucking stop! Yeah, yeah, oooh fuck yeah!"

We continued licking her through her climax, feeling her buck and writhe and shove down on our shoulders with her legs. Finally, she groaned, "Enough. Stop."

Once our faces were away from that beautiful pussy, Amy dropped her legs off of us and got up from the bed. We watched in awed silence as she walked back over to her pants and pulled them on. She looked over at us, her grin softer but still the one of the person in charge.

"You two aren't half bad," she said. "Why don't you lay on the floor and get each other off now? Go on, Marri, you lay on your back and Lori, you get on top. Eat each other out while I watch."

I eagerly laid down, not even caring that the rough carpet would cause ridiculous amounts of irritation once I started moving around. Lori quickly positioned herself above me and plunged her face into my waiting pussy. She started lapping at my clit, shoving her fingers in and out of my snatch, while I grabbed her hips and pulled her down. Her cunt was sopping wet and she was grinding it into my face, covering me with her juices.

We licked and sucked furiously, moaning into each other's muff and our arms doing their best to hold on as tightly as possible. Faster and faster our tongues swirled until I felt her body stiffen above me. She let out a muffled squeal and I knew she was cumming. My body exploded in response. We were both thrashing around together, our bodies tangled and clinging together until we finally started to come down, our breathing slowing and the trembling going away.

Slowly, we moved apart, careful not to jerk away and put too much distance between us. Amy smiled for real this time, her face back to its normal, friendly expression.

"Yeah, I think we'll have to do this again sometime. You two are hot," she said, walking over and giving each of us a soft kiss. Then she went to the door and gave us a small wave. We waved back mutely and she left, leaving us to dress and go back to our so-called "normal" lives.

* * * * *

After nearly three more hours of solid studying, I finally decided to give it up for the day. My head was practically swimming with all of the information I'd reread, so I was more than happy to relax in a hot bath for a while before Andrew came for me. After a quick but thorough wash, almost reluctantly removing Lori and Amy's scents from my skin, I closed my eyes and leaned back onto a towel I'd folded into a pillow.

I soaked for a while then forced myself to get out. I dried off and pulled on my favorite jeans and red snowman sweatshirt. It was corny, but I didn't really care. I loved Christmas, and if I was going to face a mall full of jaded holiday shoppers just to see a movie, I wanted all of the festive spirit I could muster.

I went down to the foyer, my jacket zipped up to my chin and my overnight bag slung over my shoulder, once again ignoring Beverly's look of disdain. I sat on the bench outside, thankful it was a mild evening, and waited. Always punctual, Andrew didn't make me wait long.

His car pulled up and I practically skipped over to it. I flopped down into the seat and gave him a quick kiss. He smiled and raked his hand through his hair. "Wow, you sure seem happy."

"I'm with you," I said, giving his hand a squeeze. "And I get to sleep in your arms all night. Why shouldn't I be happy?"

"By all means, be as happy as you want," he said, putting the car in gear and pulling out of the parking lot. We headed towards the mall and I turned the radio to a holiday station, immediately singing along to Rudolph.

"I think my girlfriend's crazy," he quipped

"Just a little," I assured him, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"Think we'll actually get to watch the movie this time?"

"The theater will probably be a lot more crowded this time. And this time I know I'll end up in your bed, so I'm sure I can keep my hands to myself."

"Damn," he teased. "I didn't know you were such an extremist."

"Oh, I'm sure they'll wander a little," I assured him, grinning, "even if I don't kneel on the filthy floor."

We chatted about his day at work and how much studying I'd gotten done. He was impressed at how seriously I took school. He'd been more than smart enough to go to college himself, but instead joined the Army, saying it was a better choice for him at the time.

"If it was me, I'd have stuck to school. Or at least done reserves."

"Believe me, in retrospect, I wish I had. But it all worked out in the end. Either way, I have my GI Bill, so I can start classes any time."

"I can always be your tutor," I joked, squeezing his hand. "I wouldn't even charge you.

"Oh thanks, that's nice of you."

Once again, we found ourselves searching for a parking spot in the mammoth lot. We finally found one not too far from the cinema and got out. We walked hand in hand, practically oblivious to the crowds and cold, until we found ourselves standing in line for tickets. Andrew paid and we made our way to the darkened theater. As I'd expected, it was pretty full, but we managed to find seats towards the back.

This time we saw an action movie and I even paid attention to it, although I allowed myself some kisses and even the occasional grope when the plot slowed. It was nice to be alone with him, even if it was in a room full of people. As long as his arm was around my shoulder and my head resting on his chest, I was happy.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers