Educating Marri Ch. 28

Story Info
Marri and Andrew have rough sex and make plans for vacation.
2.2k words
4.6
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

Once we were back at his apartment, he surprised me by pointing to a medium sized box on the table. "Come on. I've been waiting for you to help me."

"What is it?"

He opened it and pulled out a small, slightly out of shape artificial tabletop Christmas tree. He grinned sheepishly as he tried to straighten the bent branches. "It'll look better once we get it decorated, I promise."

I smiled back, thinking of the large, perfectly adorned tree we'd have back home. This tree reminded me strongly of the one out of the Peanuts Christmas special, but hell, if Charlie Brown's friends could make it look good, so could I.

I went over to the radio and flipped to the same holiday station we'd been listening to in the car. He groaned and rolled his eyes in mock disgust. "Hey, this was your idea," I reminded him.

We set to work and within an hour, his living room was completely decorated. As he'd promised, once we had the lights, garland, and various bulbs on it, the tree actually looked pretty good. I'd convinced him to let me use the extra strings of lights to outline his windows, giving the room a colorful glow and making it visible from the outside. I'd also used the extra garland and bulbs to decorate the top of the TV stand so that when we put the tree on it, it looked pretty damned Christmas-y.

When we were done, Andrew came over to stand beside me in front of the windows, his arm draped lazily over my shoulders. We looked out at the rest of the world, or at least the immediate neighborhood, and could see all of the various lights from passing cars and other windows and storefronts sporting the same type of glow. It was a wonderful moment and I felt totally at peace and happy.

After a few minutes of silent contentment, I felt his hand inch lower on my chest. I pretended not to notice as he cupped my breast and started running his thumb back and forth over the nipple. His lips pressed lightly against my neck and I shivered.

"So, my little elf," he whispered, still kissing my neck just the way he knew I liked, with his lips soft and relaxed, the sensation almost like a tickle, "now that we've decorated the tree, how about we go off to bed? I know I could use your help in my workshop."

I giggled, once again amazed at how much I actually enjoyed his corny lines. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him, one at his waist and the other at his neck, the fingers twining into his thick hair. Our lips met in a tender, passionate kiss, our tongues sliding out to touch and massage each other. His hands met at the small of my back and pulled me close. We stayed like that for a few minutes, kissing and holding each other, before we broke apart and he led me to the bedroom.

He left the door open so that the colorful lights cast an otherworldly glow on the floor and bed. We went back to kissing feverishly, struggling to get each other's clothes off at the same time. Finally, we were both naked and we held each other close, pressing our bodies together. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach, a drop of precum making the skin wet.

We kissed some more, our mouths working frantically, practically devouring each other as the passion built. His hands cupped my ass, kneading the cheeks firmly, and my arms wound around his neck, my fingers finding their usual spot in his dark hair. I felt almost as if I was floating, and I realized he'd actually lifted me up from the floor, my weight supported by those strong arms.

I slid my hands out of his hair and held on to his broad shoulders, keeping myself pressed against him. I carefully lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist, my ankles crossing at hooking together just above his tailbone. He adjusted his grip, lifting me up a few more inches so the tip of his cock grazed my wet opening.

I moaned, burying my face into his chest. He slowly lowered me down the length of his dick, my cunt swallowing it hungrily. Once he was buried into me to the hilt, I latched on to his erect nipple, sucking and licking vigorously, drawing a moan from his throat. He slowly moved my whole body up and down, making me ride him, and I was growing more and more tense, my teeth tightening on his nipple. I wanted him to fuck me hard. This was an unbelievable sensation, but I wanted more.

"Please," I said, my mouth still full of his flesh, "please, Andrew, fuck me."

"I will," he promised. "When I'm ready."

He continued the slow, upright position for a while, driving me crazy with desire. I wanted to throw him down and fuck him silly, but I couldn't. He was holding me up, and if I moved, one or both of us might have gotten hurt. I was moaning and begging, my nails digging into the skin on his shoulders, but he refused to speed up even one iota.

"Andrew, please!" I groaned. "Please, I need you!"

"Sh," he crooned into my ear. "I'm not ready yet."

I let out a muffled cry of frustration, releasing his nipple and replacing it with a section of his upper chest. I bit into it softly and formed a tight seal with my lips. I started sucking again, this time with the intention of leaving my own mark on him. He gasped but didn't stop me even though he'd have a monstrous hickey the next day.

Over a full minute passed this way, with me sucking fiercely on his chest and with him still moving me in slow, deliberate strokes. I was growing more and more excited by the second, and I realized I was actually on the verge of a powerful orgasm.

Suddenly, it ripped through me and I threw my head back, releasing his skin and letting out a wordless cry. My nails dug into his shoulders and I raked them down his back, not caring if I ripped him to shreds.

He reacted immediately, almost as if I'd flipped a switch. His eyes seemed to glaze over and harden, his lips thinning into a dangerous line. Without a word, he literally threw me away from his body towards the bed. I landed hard, my body splayed in an almost unnatural position.

Before I could process what had just happened, he was on his knees on the bed, grabbing my waist and roughly flipping me over onto my belly. He yanked up on my hips, forcing my pelvis into the air, and I struggled to get my legs into position under me to take some of the weight off of my chest.

"No," he growled. "You stay right there."

I was about to voice my physical discomfort, but he immediately rammed his cock into me at full force, drawing another cry from my throat. He started thrusting, this time without gentleness or care, just going with pure animalistic lust. My face was buried in a pillow making it hard to breathe so I pushed myself up onto my hands despite his warning to stay still. But he didn't seem to notice or care.

I managed to balance with most of my weight on my arms while he pounded away at my pussy, still holding up my hips. Each thrust was accompanied by a low grunt and I was soon adding my own groans to the mix.

"Get on your hands and knees," he ordered, tightening his grip on my waist so I wouldn't slide off of his dick while I moved. I hurried to do as he said, nearing a second climax and needing the fucking to continue. Once I was in position, he resumed, his hands finally loosening their hold. Now I was able to push back against him with each stroke, my ass making a clapping sound against his thighs and belly.

He was fucking me mercilessly, each thrust nearly tipping me over, and I loved it. At some point he started spanking me, first one cheek then the other with alternating hands, and the stinging pain drove me over the edge into the second orgasm.

I was screaming and grabbing at the bedcovers, my cunt spasming around his dick, wanting him to fill me with his cum. Thankfully he didn't make me wait. He cried out himself and grabbed my hair, yanking my head back as jets of his spunk shot into me.

* * * * *

Eventually, we'd laid down under the covers, our bodies still slick with sweat and the fluids from sex, and wrapped our arms around each other. We laid there, belly to belly, our faces only inches apart. The colored lights from the tree still gave the room an otherworldly quality, bathing us in a soft glow. Every so often, we would kiss softly, neither one of us wanting to fall asleep.

"Do you have any idea how much I'm going to miss you?" he murmured, his breath warm on my face.

"Probably about as much as I'll miss you," I answered, snuggling even closer to him.

"Do you really have to go?"

"Andrew, come on. I want to see my family. Besides, they still contribute to my college fund. I can't just ditch them."

"I know," he sighed, kissing my forehead. "I'm just not looking forward to sitting here all by myself on Christmas."

"Why don't you go visit your family?"

He shrugged. "We aren't close, Marri. Holidays were never a big deal. I'll call them at some point in the day, but that's about it. I already got my usual Ben Franklin in the mail from my dad the other day."

I was genuinely amazed and a little confused. How could anyone not get into the holiday season? Even if they celebrated Hanukkah or Kwanzaa or Ramadan or Yule, or even if they weren't religious at all, most people managed to get into the spirit of things. Hell, even our clients were spending extra time with their families.

"What about your brother? And his kids?"

"He lives on the other side of the country. I'll go see him this summer. I already sent their presents and I'm sure Jason will send me pictures like he always does."

I sighed. It bothered me to think of Andrew all alone on Christmas morning looking at a garish tabletop tree. He squeezed me a little tighter and kissed my forehead.

"Hey, don't worry about it. My family just never made a huge deal about holidays and all that. Jason and I get along, but we're not friends like a lot of brothers. You go see your parents and have a good time. I shouldn't be making you feel guilty. I'm sorry."

Yeah, I'd be with my parents and the rest of my family in less than a week. I'd be spending Christmas with the people who meant the most to me. Except for Andrew.

My eyes flew open. I sat up, startling poor Andrew and wondering why I didn't think of it sooner. It was so simple.

"Come with me," I said, grabbing his hand.

"What?"

"Come home with me for Christmas. We can leave Friday night after you get out of work, stop at a hotel or something halfway and finish the drive in the morning. It would make a lot more sense than trying to do it all in one day by myself. We can trade off driving and keeping each other company."

"Marri, do you hear what you're saying? I can't just up and leave for a week! What about my jobs?"

"Didn't you tell me the store was closing for inventory and a remodel? And that you have unused vacation time at the plant that your boss is pissed about because he'll have to pay you twice next week to even out the books? Take the days off. You know he'll let you if you let him save money."

He shook his head. "I was going to put the extra check in the bank in case I need it for taxes next year."

"Do something impulsive and irresponsible for once!" I cried. "Come home with me."

"I gave up impulsive and irresponsible a long time ago," he said darkly, but there was something in his eyes that made me think he was weakening.

"Wouldn't you rather spend the week with me instead of staring at the TV alone every night?"

He gave me an ironic grin. "Well, I figured I could always go to Torch for a night or two. Maybe check out your friend Lori since you seem so entranced with her."

I knew he was joking, but that didn't stop me from blushing or slapping his shoulder. We'd never officially talked about my pseudo relationship with Lori, but I hadn't made any moves to hide it, either. He grinned.

"I'm kidding," he chuckled. He took my hand and turned serious. "You really want me to go with you?"

"Yes," I breathed. "I do."

"Then I accept."

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers