Educating Michael Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael's training begins.
1.5k words
4.54
5.9k
5

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER-This is a series of fan fiction. This series follows on directly from the events depicted in Alex in Wonderland. You should read that series first to know about the characters. The original characters can first be seen in ONLINE CHASTITY by FICT chapters 1-6.

(Michael's first session continues)

Michael was still standing spreadeagled in his bondage in the middle of Sam's lofthouse bathed in the glare of several spotlights. His mind was a mixture of emotions, on the one hand he was feeling very horny, having been kept on

the brink of orgasm for what seemed like hours. On the other hand he was terrified, the woman responsible for his predicament was standing in front of him, clad in an all black catsuit that showed every curve of her sexy body. She could do anything she wanted with him and there was nothing he could do to stop her. The camera tripod was still on, recording everything in 4K HD video which would, he expected be used to control him and make him do as he was told. He now knew that his captor's name was Sam and she was now approaching him holding a small type of cloth bag into which she placed his balls and covered them over.

"It's best to keep your balls out of the way, Pet." She said cryptically.

Within an hour Sam had swiftly denuded Michael of all his body hair below the neck. The cloth bag was to protect his balls when she smeared the white cream all over his body that, when washed off, would take his body hair with it. She used shaving foam and a disposable razor for his cock and balls and he now looked like a new born baby. She paid particular attention to his balls to make sure every follicle had been removed and Michael's cock leaked strand after strand of precum to the floor while she did so. Throughout the entire process Michael was moaning with excitement, he had never had a woman pay so much attention to his body like this before and did indeed find it overwhelming.

Sam was not finished, however, she then produced a large bowl of the the coconut oil that she liked and began pouring it all over Michael's already overly sensitised body. She deliberately massaged the oil into his skin very slowly, paying particular attention to his cock, balls and ass crack.

"Please, Miss Sam!" He begged. "May I cum? I don't think I can take much more of this! Please, Miss Sam!"

Sam ignored him and remained silent, she continued massaging the oil over his body and would occasionally fondle his balls and give his cock a few tantalising strokes before pulling her hand away. This had the effect of sending shivers down his spine causing him to pull at the cuffs holding his wrists, he threw his head back.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!" He screamed. "Please, Miss Sam!!"

When Sam failed to answer he quietly began to cry out of desperation. Sam, however, paid him no mind, she continued her slow massaging of his body for a good hour, literally driving him insane with lust. He was now a babbling wreck, tears streaming down his face, desperately thrusting his hips into thin air and making futile attempts to free his hands. All the while his large cock was dripping precum onto the floor.

Sam stood behind him now, focussing on massaging his ass but ran her fingers along his anus, suddenly he felt something blunt being pushed against his puckered opening. He stiffened, pulled at his cuffs and gasped, he had never been penetrated there before.

"Oh my God!! He squealed. "Please no, Miss Sam!! Please no!!"

Sam continued to ignore him and began to twist a six inch life like penis dido into his ass, normally she wouldn't do this sort of thing so early but felt that Michael needed to learn the error of his ways as soon as possible. She got the head past his sphincter and he gasped and pulled at the cuffs on his wrists and yelled at the ceiling. She slowly kept pushing and twisting until all six inches were in his ass right up to the fake balls. Michael could do nothing but sob and pull at his bonds.

"Did you expect your evening to turn out like this, Pet?" Sam asked, not expecting an answer.

She left the dildo fully inserted in his ass and stepped over to the coffee table to pick up some sort of remote control, she held it up and smiled at him.

"This dildo has a surprise for you, Pet." She cooed.

She then pushed a button on the remote and yelled and jumped. The dildo had a two inch extension that was thrusting further into his ass, nudging his prostate. She had it on a low setting so that although it was exciting him he couldn't get off. All he could do was groan and squeal.

"The battery in the dildo has a three hour life, Pet." She said. "Now I have a few things to attend to, don't go anywhere."

With that Sam left him in the lounge while she went to the control room of he lofthouse to catch up with her paperwork after her meeting with her accountant.

When she came back Michael was sagging in his bondage, he had been kept of the verge of orgasm for several hours with no release in sight and the dildo had gone silent. Sam stepped up to him.

"This is what I call overwhelming pleasure, Pet." She whispered in his ear. "Do you like it, Pet?"

Michael looked back at her with imploring eyes, gasping heavily. How could such a petite woman like this, he thought, exert such control over him? He was used to leading the way when it came to girls but now he had been reduced to a crying wreck by this one woman. He watched as she held his cock and ran her fingernail across the head causing him to scream.

"When I ask you a question, Pet." She said. "You will answer, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Sam!!" He wailed. "Yes, Miss Sam!! I like it, Miss Sam!! I like it, Miss Sam!!"

He was now sobbing loudly like a small child and his chest was heaving as Sam moved behind him and began to gently stroke his cock.

"Ok then, Pet." She said. "Let's see what this wonderful cock of yours has, shall we?"

Sam continued slowly stroking his cock from tip to base, squeezing out more and more precum to add to the puddle at his feet. His breathing soon became laboured and his toes began to curl so she knew he was close. She pointed his cock towards the tripod camera as he threw his head back and cried out. Then his orgasm overtook him, his first spurt almost hit the camera two metres away followed by a dozen more that landed on the floor in front of him. Sam kept stroking him to ensure she got as much semen as possible out of him then wiped her fingers across his chest.

"Now that was very impressive, Pet." She cooed in his ear. "Very impressive indeed."

Michael was stretching and pulling on his wrists for almost a minute before he began to sag in his bonds, breathing deeply. After a few minutes he had recovered enough to look at Sam.

"Does that mean you'll let me go now, Miss Sam?" He asked hopefully.

"Well I was going to let you go, Pet." Sam replied. "But now I have to punish you."

"What do you mean, Miss Sam?" He asked, the blood draining from his face.

"I just allowed you to cum, Pet." She explained. "But you failed to thank me and naughty boys get punished for that."

Michael began to struggle in his bonds yet again, his frustrations getting the better of him. Sam stood in front of him and he ceased his struggles as she grabbed his balls.

"These balls are still full of young semen, Pet." She said softly. "I intend to take all of it."

"Please, Miss Sam!!" Michael screamed. "Please, Miss Sam!!"

..........

Two hours later Michael was in his original position when he first woke up, sitting on the floor with his legs spread and his arms attached to the cuffs linked to the high ceiling. This time, however, he was now sitting in his own semen, his chin was resting on his chest and he was thoroughly spent. Sam had forced him to come six more times until his last orgasm was almost a dryshoot.

An hour later Michael had washed and Sam sent him home in an uber with instructions to return the following Wednesday at noon. After Sam had released him he had taken a step towards her, only for her to press a button on her mobile, causing him to grasp at his neck in pain.

"Don't be a silly boy now, Pet." She had warned. "I'm not as defenceless as you think."

He now realised that he was wearing some kind of a shock collar linked to her mobile that she could use to punish him whenever she wanted. With a frustrated sigh he did as he was told and went home. As he fell asleep he was unaware of the contented smile on his face despite his humiliation at Sam's hands.

In his dreams he admitted that he had just experienced the best night of his life...