Educating Michael Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael's evening doesn't go to plan.
1.4k words
4.3
4.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER-This is a series of fan fiction. This series follows on directly from the events depicted in Alex in Wonderland, You should read that series first to know about the characters. The original characters can first be seen in ONLINE CHASTITY by FICT chapters 1-6

(Michael has bitten off more than he can chew)

Michael began to stir from his slumber with a groan and a deep breath. His eyes then snapped open, he was still in the lofthouse of the woman who invited him back from the bar for what he thought was some casual sex. He gasped when he saw what position his body was in. He was still naked, cock fully erect, sitting on a large plastic sheet on his ass on the floor, his ankles were cuffed to a spreader bar keeping his feet apart. His wrists were cuffed two feet apart above him, the cuffs were attached to two separate chain links that disappeared into the ceiling, they were taut enough to keep his arms above him. He also noticed that there was a camera on a tripod a few metres in front of him, the red light was on, so it was clearly recording him in this compromising position. He began breathing heavily and looked around the lofthouse which appeared to be empty, then panic set in and he started to yank his arms on the chains above his head and shake his legs, he soon realised that he was not going to escape.

"Let me go!!" He screamed. "I haven't done anything!! Let me go!! Please!!"

At this point his arms began to stretch above him and he looked up to see that the two chains linked to the cuffs on his wrists were beginning to retract upwards into the ceiling. This had the effect of pulling him to his feet until he was standing almost on tiptoe. The lighting then changed, he was now bathed in several spotlights, this had the effect of rendering the rest of the lounge in complete darkness. For several minutes all he could hear was his own heavy breathing. Then he heard footsteps in the darkness and he could tell that someone was walking all the way around him, like a hunter stalking its prey.

"Please don't hurt me!!" He cried. "Please don't hurt me!! Me and my friends were only having some fun!! Please!!"

He looked into the darkness but could see nothing when suddenly a figure appeared ahead of him standing next to the camera tripod.

"Holy shit!!" He exclaimed. "Please don't hurt me, lady!! Please!! I don't want to get hurt!! Please!!"

Sam had changed into her ebony black catsuit and was wearing her thigh high black boots with five inch heels. She also decided to put on her black latex hood that completely covered her face. There was a hole at the back for her hair to run down between her shoulder blades and all Michael could see of her face were her lips and piercing blue eyes staring at him. She held up a card that looked like his driving licence and photo identification.

"I have no intention of hurting you, Michael." Sam said. "Quite the opposite in fact. So you're eighteen, nineteen in three days, correct?"

Michael, with tears in his eyes, simply nodded.

"I must say." Sam said." I was flattered that you and your friends found me worthy of your attentions earlier. I know that boys will be boys but your behaviour was very disrespectful, women and girls are not trophies for you to display and brag about."

"I'm sorry!!" Michael whined. "I'm sorry!! Please don't hurt me!! We were just having some fun!!"

Sam then began walking towards him, he looked down at her with a look of sheer terror in his eyes as he tried to cringe backwards. His bondage however kept him were he was. She ran her fingernails down both sides of his ribcage causing him to hiss then moved behind him to do the same to his back and ass. He then tried to move forwards to no avail.

"My intention, Michael." She whispered in his ear. "Is to inflict so much overwhelming pleasure on your body that you will come back here, begging for more!"

Michael gulped and felt a large strand of precum leak from his hard cock and descend to the floor. Sam then stepped in front of him.

"You see, Michael!" Sam exclaimed. "Your impressive cock is already looking forward to it!! Your cock cannot lie!! Before we begin however, I need access to your mobile phone. What's the pin number?"

Michael looked down at her with suspicion.

"Why do you want access to my mobile?" He asked. "It has all of my personal information and bank details."

Sam sighed and gently began to stroke his cock with her left hand causing him to throw his head back and moan on tiptoes. She then stopped, but held his cock in her hand, when he looked down at her again she held her forefinger in front of his eyes. She then scraped her fingernail down his chest and stomach and rested it on his cockhead. He looked at her wide eyed as she ran her fingernail across the tight skin of his cockhead. He immediately pulled at is wrist cuffs, arched his back and let out a wail of desperation. She repeated the process three more times until he was shaking in his bonds.

"2091!!" Michael screamed into the air. "2091!! 2091!! 2091!! Please stop!! Oh my God!! 2091!! 2091!!"

Satisfied that her party trick had worked a treat Sam walked to the coffee table where she had left his mobile after taking it from his jeans, she sat down on the sofa and began to examine it.

Michael meanwhile was quivering and shaking in his restraints, he could not believe what he had just experienced and was breathing so rapidly he felt as though he had just run 200 metres. He realised he was at the mercy of a woman who clearly knew her way around a man's body and not at all like the girls he had been with previously.

After several silent minutes, except for Michael's rapid breathing, she put the phone down and stood next to the camera tripod again.

"Just as I thought. Michael." She said. "You have a very unhealthy contempt for girls and women judging by your social media posts. In fact your only redeeming feature is that beautiful cock of yours!"

Michael said nothing but looked down at his rampant cock that was still drooling precum down onto the floor. Sam then walked up and stood beside him and began stroking his back with her right hand, she then ran her hand over his ass cheeks then reached between his legs an began scratching his balls with her fingernails. Michael once again let a hiss of pleasure and began pulling at his wrists cuffs.

"Now I can teach you how to use that cock of yours." Sam said. "But you will also need to change that attitude of yours towards girls and women. Do you understand?"

Michael's mind was in a foggy haze of lust but he knew that she wanted him to agree to her offer for the sake of the camera recording them. At the same time he had never experienced these feelings before and wanted to feel more. He also knew that, restrained the way he was, it was pointless trying to resist.

"Yes!" He finally gasped. "I understand! Please teach me how to use my cock! I promise to change my behaviour if you help me!"

Sam then stepped in front of him and gently stroked his face before kissing him fully on the mouth, she began dominating him again with her tongue and all he could do was moan. She then stepped back.

"Good decision, Michael." She said.

She disappeared into the darkness of the lounge, he could hear her open a set of drawers. She returned with some objects that she placed on the coffee table along with a jar filled with a white substance. She picked up a large ring with a single hinge and placed it around his neck, it closed with an ominous click at the back causing him to gulp. She then stepped back and looked at the neck collar to ensure the fit was not too tight.

"You are now my pet, Michael." She declared. "You will address me as Miss Sam from now on is that understood, Pet?"

Michael was momentarily speechless and stared at her taking deep breaths, still highly aroused and excited, despite his obvious fear. He felt a fingernail run across his cockhead and screamed.

"Yes, Miss Sam!! Yes, Miss Sam!! I'm sorry, Miss Sam!!" He squealed.

"Good boy, Pet." She cooed. "Let's get started shall we.....?"