Educating Michael Ch. 10 - Epilogue

Story Info
Michael is transformed.
3.2k words
4.56
1.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Michael is a changed boy)

Tam looked up from the counter of her coffeeshop to see Michael walk through the doors carrying a baby seat holder. She let out a little squeal and rushed over to give him a hug.

"Michael!" She cried. "How are you?"

"Good, Tam thanks!" He replied.

Tam then kneeled down to look at the baby in the holder he was carrying.

"Who do we have here then?" She asked.

"This is Michael junior!" Michael said.

Tam smiled and looked up at Michael, who was beaming with pride. The child was the product of the very first session of debauchery that Michael and Adele took part in. That was nine months ago in Sam's lofthouse. During the session Michael had fucked Adele and cum in her pussy once, in that act they had accidently conceived the baby. Before Adele knew she was pregnant, the pair had become a couple and started dating, something Sam and Andrea encouraged. They had high hopes it would help them both become more stable and settled, particularly Michael, who was the younger of the two.

A baby was something Sam and Andrea hadn't counted on, but it turned out to be a blessing. Michael's parents were very distressed when they found out what he did to earn extra money, now that they had a grandchild they reluctantly began to accept his life choice. Everything had fallen into place, Michael, along with Alex, were the undoubted stars of Sam's enterprise earning plenty of money for all those involved.

"So, where's Adele?" Tam asked.

Michael rolled his eyes and sighed heavily.

"She's hitting the gym." He replied. "She wants to get her figure back as soon as possible so she can fit into her catsuit again!"

Tam let out a small laugh.

"Well you can't blame her." She said. "You both need to be earning now that you have an extra mouth to feed."

Michael just smiled at her as she began to coo at his son. She then looked up at him with a crooked grin.

"So, when he's old enough." She said. "Are you going to tell him where you and his mother first met?"

Michael blushed furiously, knowing he would never be able to tell his son the truth about how he met his mother. How do you tell your child that his mother spent five days caning his father while he was cuffed, spreadeagled and naked in an old warehouse? Then spent the next five days helping milk him of as much of his semen as possible? Then how do you tell him that he was conceived during a night of drunken debauchery that is all over the internet?

"Is Sam busy upstairs?" He asked her.

"She's with Alex." Tam replied. "With a potential recruit. I'm closing now, I'll come up with you."

Tam locked up the shop and brought the blinds down and they both made their way up to Sam's lofthouse. Tam used her key to let themselves in and saw that Sam was wearing her full body catsuit with high heels on her feet. She was looking at the two way mirror that had been installed a few years ago that allowed her to look into the playroom, where new recruits started out. She glanced over at them as she picked up her phone.

"Okay, Pet." She said into it. "You may rest for five minutes."

She then walked over to them and gave Michael a hug as he kissed her on the cheek.

"How is fatherhood then, Michael?" She asked, smiling.

"Tiring, Miss Sam." He replied with a grin.

"More tiring than cumming ten times in twelve hours to impregnate his mother?" She said, looking down at Michael junior.

Michael once again blushed at being reminded of how his son was conceived but took it all in good humour. It was after all a fantastic night and Sam was the one who had set it all up. What Michael and Adele didn't know was that Sam, Andrea and Alex all witnessed the moment of conception but agreed not to say anything so as not to embarrass them.

"Yes it is!" He eventually replied. "I'm averaging about four hours sleep a night!"

Sam looked at them both and smiled again. Then she took a deep breath.

"Well." She said softly. "I'll tell Alex that's what he has to look forward to."

Tam's mouth dropped open in shock. She then rushed at Sam and gave her a hug with tears falling from her eyes. The door to the playroom opened and Alex walked in, he was stark naked with a full erection.

"Have I missed something?" He asked, looking concerned.

Tam then ran over to him and gave him a hug while Michael stood looking at him with a big smile on his face, all the while holding his own new born son. Alex looked at Sam over Tam's shoulder and frowned. Then the penny dropped.

"Are you.....?" He asked.

Sam merely nodded and smiled. They had been an item for almost a year now and Alex managed to get Tam to let go of him so he could walk over to Sam. He gently kissed her on the lips and placed his hand on her stomach. After a few moments Michael, of all people, spoke up.

"You do realise you're supposed to be training someone, right?" He said to no one in particular.

Sam stepped back from Alex and pushed a button on her mobile. The mirror to the playroom showed a young man on his hands and knees, breathing heavily. His hands and ankles were cuffed to rings attached to the floor so that he could not move. He was another of Sam's athletic, slim lads with wavy blonde hair that she seemed to covet so much since she seduced Alex over two years ago. His cock was fully erect with a cock ring behind his balls, he was drugged as well to make sure he stayed hard. He was also wearing one of Sam's trademark neck collars.

"This is David." She announced. "He is 22 years old and shows much promise. He is a university student who is looking to pay off his student debt as soon as possible."

They all stopped to look at him for a moment before Sam spoke up.

"I have sweet Alex, wild Michael and now intelligent David." She declared with a smile.

She then looked at Alex and Michael.

"Are you two boys up for a male threesome?" She asked.

Within a few moments Alex was back in the playroom kneeling in front of David, placing an O-ring gag into his mouth. Michael sneaked in quietly behind him but said nothing.

"Now then,Pet." Sam said over the speakers. "You must be comfortable being naked in the presence of other men if you want to be part of my set up. If you are really good you will have the opportunity to fuck some beautiful women. Would you like that, Pet?"

David, breathing heavily and clearly horny, nodded his understanding as Alex began to feed his hard cock into his mouth.

"Use your tongue to flick the head, David." Alex advised. "That usually sends men wild. OOOOHHHH! Just like that!"

While David was learning the art of cock sucking Michael got in his knees silently behind him, his monster cock was lubed up and fully erect. He gently began massaging David's ass, making him jump, the O-ring in his mouth prevented him from biting down on Alex's cock in a reflex action. Michael then began to probe David's ass with his middle finger to loosen him up. David immediately began to moan and shake in his bonds.

Alex reached down with his right hand and held David's chin so their eyes met.

"Relax, David." He said in a soft voice. "You'll get used to this, in fact you'll probably enjoy it!"

After a few minutes Michael used two of his fingers to make sure David's ass was as dilated as possible before rubbing the head of his cock across it. David's moans intensified as did the look of fear in his eyes, Alex noticed.

"Don't worry, David." He said. "Behind you is our good friend Michael, he's very good at this and will be as gentle as possible, as it's your first time."

David looked up at him and closed his eyes and groaned as Michael slowly pushed the head of his cock into his ass. Michael held it there for a few moments so David could get used to it then moved his hips so his cock, ever so slowly, disappeared into his ass.

"Well done, David." Alex said. "You're doing very well. His cock is almost all the way in."

Once Michael's balls touched David's ass he stopped moving, his cock was being hugged by the walls of David's ass. He then slowly began pulling his cock out until just his head remained inside, then, just as slowly, began pushing forwards again. His balls hit David's ass a second time. David threw his head back.

"MMMMPPPPHHHH!" He groaned into his gag.

After a few minutes Michael gradually increased the speed of his thrusts, his cockhead began nudging David's prostate every time. This sent David into a frenzy of moans and groans and he looked at Alex with a wide eyed expression.

"It feels great after a while doesn't it?" He said. "The head of his cock is hitting your prostate every time."

After several minutes David began breathing heavily, a sign to Alex that he was about to shoot a hands free load, just by Michael fucking his ass. He looked up at Michael and nodded. Michael then increased his thrusting even more to bring on his own orgasm. Soon enough Michael began to stiffen up as he removed his cock and shot his usual impressive load over David's back.

At the same time David let out a muffled high pitched squeal as his semen shot out of his own cock onto the floor. He looked down in wonder as rope after rope of semen landed between his legs.

"No one told that was possible, did they, David?" Alex said. "It's a nice feeling, isn't it?"

David closed his eyes and groaned again but managed to nod his head in agreement as Michael began to massage his semen into his back. All David could do was continue to groan and breathe heavily as he came down from his high.

Meanwhile in the lounge Sam and Tam were cooing over Michael junior and weren't particularly interested in what was going on in the playroom. Tam eventually looked at Sam and gestured to the mirror where they could see the three boys fucking.

"Shouldn't you be concentrating on them?" She asked,

Sam glanced over at the mirror and shrugged her shoulders.

"Not really, Alex and Michael clearly have things in hand." She replied. "Besides, David will settle in nicely I think, it will be lot easier with him than it was with Michael!"

Tam turned to her and started laughing.

"I never thought I would see Michael casually fuck another boy he's never met before, did you?" She asked.

"Never!" Sam said with a smile. "The first time he realised Alex could see him naked and horny freaked him out!"

They both watched silently as Alex removed David's gag from his mouth and Michael stood up to stand in front of him. David's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped.

"Fuck!!" He said quietly.

Alex then smiled at him and placed his arm around Michael's shoulders.

"Yes, David." He said "Michael is very young, but he has a very impressive cock and knows how to use it!"

Alex then released David's wrist cuffs and helped him rise so his face was level with his own cock.

"Now if you don't mind, David." He said. "It's my turn."

Alex stepped forwards so that his cock was right in front of David's mouth, whose hesitation was clear to see. Alex remained patient and smiled down at him.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, David." He said softly. "We're all Sam's boys here and rest assured, she is watching."

Alex then jerked his head towards the opaque mirror knowing that Sam and Tam were indeed watching, assuming that they had gotten over seeing Michael junior for the first time.

David slowly opened his mouth to taste Alex's cock without the O-ring hampering him and licked the head with his tongue. Alex quietly encouraged him in the arts of fellatio for several minutes, Michael looked on with his arms folded and soon enough Alex's toes began to curl.

Alex knew that it wasn't the right time to cum in David's mouth and pulled his cock out and aimed his semen at his chest instead. After several spurts he began to rub his hands over David's chest, his torso now covered in semen front and back.

"Don't be ashamed, David." Alex said. "We've all had to go through this. The rewards at the end make it all worthwhile, believe me!"

..........

Several hours later an improvised party began in Sam's lofthouse to celebrate the birth of Michael junior. Adele had arrive with Anabelle in tow as well as Nathan and Jennifer. With the arrival of Michael and Adele's son and the news that Sam was expecting Alex's baby the mood was one of happiness and bright thoughts for the future.

Soft music was playing in the background and there were quiet conversations going on when Michael felt a breath in his ear.

"Hello, Michael." Said a voice that filled him with dread.

He involuntarily jumped and snapped his head around to see Andrea smiling at him.

"H-h-hello, Andrea." He said. "N-n-nice to see you."

Everybody began laughing at Michael's obvious discomfort before Adele stepped up behind him. She put one hand on his shoulder and cupped one of his ass cheeks with her other hand.

"Don't worry, my lover." She said. "I won't let her whip your cock! She knows it belongs to me now!"

The laughing continued with Michael blushing and looking down at his feet like a small child, everyone forgetting that he was still only 20 years old.

"Have you been taking good care of my Adele and the baby, young man?" Andrea asked with a stern look.

Michael was like a rabbit caught in headlights. His respect for Andrea was obvious as he gulped and nodded his head silently. This brought forward more laughter from those watching. Michael would never forget the experience he had at Andrea's warehouse and never wanted it to happen again. Indeed, whenever he went to pick Adele up from the warehouse he insisted on staying in his car! Adele then spoke up.

"He's become very good at changing nappies, Andrea!" Adele declared, turning to look at him. "Haven't you, my lover?"

Michael nodded enthusiastically, looking down at his feet once again, clearly intimidated by Andrea's presence.

Andrea then stepped forwards to stroke Michael's face, making him flinch. He instinctively grabbed Adele's hand and moved closer to her. Andrea and Adele exchanged glances, they were thinking the same thing. Michael would always seek reassurance from Adele whenever Andrea was around and, if necessary, protection!

"Good boy." She eventually said. "Clearly the lesson in my warehouse wasn't wasted on you."

Sam then cleared her throat.

"Enough, Andrea!" She said with a smile. "Stop torturing the poor boy, he's only getting four hours sleep a night!"

"Oh don't worry, Sam." Andrea purred. "We know every centimetre of each other! We are the best of friends! Aren't we, Michael?"

Michael grinned sheepishly and nodded at the same time, knowing she was referring to the night he accidently got Adele pregnant. He had used his teeth that night to mark Andrea's body with over a dozen bite marks.

"You were very naughty that night, Michael!" She said. "Cumming in Adele's pussy like that! Never mind though, what's done is done."

She looked down Tam, who was holding Michael junior in her arms and smiled.

"Tell me, Michael." She said. "Do you fancy coming over to my warehouse and try out some electro sounding? You might enjoy it!"

"No he doesn't, Andrea!" Tam warned. "Now leave him alone!"

Andrea merely smiled and looked back at Michael's confused expression.

"Google it, Michael." She said. "If you like what you see, you know where to find me!"

With that she gave him a wink and walked over to Sam and then they quietly moved away from the group to chat among themselves.

"What do you think, Andi?" Sam said as she nodded towards the group.

"I think we've both got a good thing going here." Andrea replied. "It we keep it a tight knit group."

"Things look good for the future." Sam mused. "We just have to make sure we look after the younger ones."

With this they both looked at Michael and Adele as they, in turn, watched Tam rocking Michael junior to sleep in her arms.

"Don't worry about Michael." Andrea said. "Adele has him wrapped around her little finger, she tells me he can still be wild in bed. But once he's had his way with her, he will do whatever she tells him."

"To think." Sam said. "If he hadn't hit on me in Jerry's Bar, None of this would have happened."

Andrea let out a small laugh.

"He told Adele all about his first meeting with you." She said. "She got all of the salacious details out of him when she had him tied to the bedposts one night!"

Sam couldn't help but smile at this revelation.

"Do you think their relationship will last?" Sam asked.

"Absolutely!" Andrea replied. "Adele has made it quite clear to him. Professionally, he's allowed to fuck anybody, but when he's off duty he belongs to her. If she finds out he's fucked someone behind her back he'll be a guest at my warehouse for at least a month!"

"So Adele tells you everything about their relationship does she?" Sam asked.

"Oh yes!" Andrea replied. "She tells me he's very cautious now when taking drinks from strangers. Can you imagine why?"

Sam once again smiled, knowing perfectly well why Michael now exercises caution when taking drinks from other people. It was his lack of caution that led to him being led down the path he was now on.

"Yes he would be foolish to risk what he now has." Andrea went on. "I mean look at them! She spent five days caning him mercilessly, now they can't keep their hands of each other!"

They both watched as Michael and Adele openly showed their affection for each other, kissing and gently fondling each other's bodies. Sam smiled, Michael had no idea that he was being controlled in a very subtle way.

She then looked over at David and Anabelle who were deep in conversation, slightly away from the main group. Anabelle even reached up with her hand to move his hair away from his eyes, David, at first, felt a little bit out of place but, when he saw how friendly everyone was, began to feel at ease.

"So what does Anabelle think of the footage I sent of David?" She asked.

"She's curious." Andrea replied. "But she likes to make her own mind up."

Sam smiled again, content with the way things were working out.....