Educating The Boss' Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessica has her way with her husband.
1.2k words
4.21
17.2k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

"How do you feel?"

I couldn't talk. I breathed deep and smiled at Sarah. My head was clouded with the events of the night so far. Having never had an orgasm before, having two within close succession was overwhelming. My body was sensitive and tingled with every movement. As my eyes began to clear I raised myself up on my elbow and looked at Jeremy. He was flushed. His breathing was rapid, and he was clearly sweaty. His eyes were fixated on my arse and I became aware of the plug still embedded inside me. I reached around to remove it but Sarah caught my hand.

"We are not done yet," she smiled as she turned the plug back on. The vibrations made my body sizzle.

"Just kidding." Sarah turned the plug off, "But it stays where it is. We need it later."

I didn't mind. I had never had anything inserted in my arse and the feeling was exquisite. I had never felt so full.

"Are you ready for stage three?"

"Yes, what's next?"

"Kneel in front of your husband."

I attempted to sit up and felt the resistance of the plug in my arse pushing into me. Leaning to the side I slid onto the ground and took my position at Jeremy's feet. His eyes were fixed on me, pleading for release. His cock was throbbing harder than I had ever seen it. It was a magnificent muscle standing tall, a dribble of pre-cum still on the tip. I never wanted it in my mouth more and that surprised me. I have never given him head before and didn't know where to start.

"Remember the rules Jeremy?" Sarah was kneeling behind him, her mouth close to his ear. "No touching your wife, no talking and, most importantly, no cuming until she says so. Nod if you understand."

Jeremy nodded, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Good." Sarah turned to me, "This is your chance to play. Experiment with him, tease him, use your hands, use your mouth, use your body, but do not let him cum, not yet."

Free reign. With no instructions I wasn't sure where to begin. I moved closer to Jeremy placing one leg between mine. My wet pussy rested against his leg, the hairs tickled my clit making my body shiver. Jeremy moaned. It encouraged me to keep going and caused a fresh drip of fluid seep from my pussy onto his leg. I placed my hands, one on either thigh, and squeezed the muscles beneath. He tensed, closing his eyes at my touch. I moved my hands up his thighs, digging into the muscles as I went. He breathed deep as I got closer to his cock. I slid my fingers into his crotch on either side of his balls, my nails grazing the flesh as they moved in. He held his breath and tensed his legs, pushing his hips forward in the chair. My fingers lifted off his thighs, caressing his balls with a feather-light touch. His cock twitched. I moved my hands to cup his balls, feeling their weight, gently moving them around in my hands. His cock twitched again.

I leaned into him bring my mouth down to his thighs. I sucked and nibbled the flesh of his right thigh while one hand continued to play with his scrotum. A moan escaped his lips and my pussy responded in kind. Slowly I nibbled my way towards his cock, stopping just as my cheek brushed the throbbing pole. He opened his mouth, his breathing coming fast now. I heard him whimper as I raised my head, leaving his cock alone.

Slowly I got to my feet. My pussy was visible to him once again and he smiled a smile of lust and desire. I straddled the chair, my moistness open to his cock. He took a sharp breath in as I began to move my hips scrapping his shaft with my slippery pussy. He moved his hips in time with mine, getting the full exposure of my heat and excitement. I leaned in and kissed him, biting his lower lip and pulling away. He pulled against his restraints trying to move with my mouth, but the ropes held him in place. I released his lip and went in for another kiss. Our lips parted and our tongues met hungrily. His tongue caressed the length of mine as he sucked it into his mouth. The desire in the kiss brought renewed juice to my pussy which was promptly transferred to his cock as our hips moved together. I pulled away from him and leaned in, my breasts pushed against the ropes on his chest and his cock began to tap my clit sending electricity through me. From my angle I could see behind him, his fingers had disappeared into Sarah's panties. She was breathing heavy behind him, moving her hips up and down on what I could only assume was my husband's fingers buried deep inside her. Seeing him giving her pleasure turned me on and sent a flutter through my belly.

I wanted to come again. I wanted to be filled by Jeremy and taken hard. My pussy ached to be stretched wide by Jeremy's thick cock. The movements of our hips, his cock slapping my clit, it was all too much, I was close again.

I pulled away from him, he cried out. I guess he was close too. Sliding down to the ground I grabbed a rough hold of his cock and licked the tip. I could taste the sweet tang of my pussy on his glands. Sarah's panting grew louder as I began to circle the base of his shaft with my hand, squeezing and kneading the pole. My tongue flicked the tip and glided down the length of his shaft before engulfing a testicle in my mouth. Looking up I saw Jeremy grit his teeth, his head back. I let my tongue slid over the flesh in my mouth before releasing him. I travelled back up his shaft my teeth nibbling the flesh. I imagined Jeremy fucking Sarah's pussy with his fingers, wriggling them back and forth as he pounded into her. The thoughts made me hungry for his cock and as I reached the tip I hovered for a moment. My warm breath flowed over his glands before I plunged him deep into my throat.

Feeling his cock in my mouth for the first time was magical. I began to suck the head of his cock, running my tongue along the length of him. Jeremy moaned, bucking his hips towards me, as I had done to Sarah moments before. One hand moved back to his balls, cupping them, gently rolling them around, while the other hand milked the base of his shaft, following where my mouth had been. I lifted my mouth off him allowing his cock to leave the warmth inside before pursing my lips and driving his cock back in, my lips providing friction as his cock hit the back of my throat. I gagged momentarily before relaxing and resuming my sucking of his cock.

His balls tightened in my hand and I knew he was about to cum.

"Not yet."

I heard a breathless command through the excitement.

Sarah was kneeling next to me, holding Jeremy's cock in her hand and pulling me away from it.

'Pop.' I reluctantly let the cock escape my mouth and looked at her. She was sweaty and flushed. Her skirt was around her hips and her lacy white panties were soaked through.

"He doesn't get to cum yet."


Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers